Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | It's a Race! (Personal)
I like coli challenges, but I always get bored before I can get to the higher venues.
SO, I have decided to do TWO coli challenges at the same time. One starting from the Training Fields and the other starting from the Workshop.

It will be a race to see which I complete first!

The two challenges I will be doing are the big drop challenge and the coli scavenger hunt by Louretta!

The Rules:
-I will make sure to grind for equal amounts of time between the two challenges, keeping track with a timer
-I cannot hop venues until I have finished the one I have started in, exceptions being fest grinding, swipp grinding or fodder training in which case those circumstances will NOT count towards the race
-When moving on to the next venue, it must go in the order they appear in the venue list
-Have fun!

I will be keeping track of my progress below!
I like coli challenges, but I always get bored before I can get to the higher venues.
SO, I have decided to do TWO coli challenges at the same time. One starting from the Training Fields and the other starting from the Workshop.

It will be a race to see which I complete first!

The two challenges I will be doing are the big drop challenge and the coli scavenger hunt by Louretta!

The Rules:
-I will make sure to grind for equal amounts of time between the two challenges, keeping track with a timer
-I cannot hop venues until I have finished the one I have started in, exceptions being fest grinding, swipp grinding or fodder training in which case those circumstances will NOT count towards the race
-When moving on to the next venue, it must go in the order they appear in the venue list
-Have fun!

I will be keeping track of my progress below!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
[u][center]The Scavenger Hunt[/center] [/u] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/45e92b76829b16d50ccf0efc17778de2/tumblr_p94v9oIqQc1uz91gbo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0f28c62d4cae36a851c256ab68454e1/tumblr_p94v9oIqQc1uz91gbo1_1280.png[/img] [center][u]Progress[/u][/center] [quote=Training Fields] Started On: September 28, 2018 Finished On: Current Time In Venue: 1hr 42mins Total Time: Notable Drops: [item=webwing alpha]x2[item=ragepuff][item=luna mith]x2[item=glowing pocket mouse][item=green lace anklet][item=leafy moth][item=rally][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=vista: training fields]x2[item=frigid bolt][item=guardian of ether chest][item=charged acuity fragment][item=satin pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=magical acuity fragment][item=meditate][item=brown-spotted mith] [/quote]
The Scavenger Hunt

tumblr_p94v9oIqQc1uz91gbo2_1280.png
tumblr_p94v9oIqQc1uz91gbo1_1280.png
Progress
Training Fields wrote:
Started On: September 28, 2018
Finished On:
Current Time In Venue: 1hr 42mins
Total Time:

Notable Drops:
Webwing Alpha x2 Ragepuff Luna Mith x2 Glowing Pocket Mouse Green Lace Anklet Leafy Moth Rally Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Vista: Training Fields x2 Frigid Bolt Guardian of Ether Chest Charged Acuity Fragment Satin Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Magical Acuity Fragment Meditate Brown-Spotted Mith
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
[u][center][size=5]The Big Drop Challenge[/size][/center] [/u] [center]Grind in a venue until either an egg, gene or an eliminate drops[/center] [center][u]Progress[/u]:[/center] [quote=Golem Workshop] Started On: September 28, 2018 Finished On: Current Time In Venue: 1hr 30mins Total Time: Notable Drops: [item=ambush][item=sap][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=monkey wrench][item=clattercog engineer]x2[item=black iron creeper] [/quote]
The Big Drop Challenge
Grind in a venue until either an egg, gene or an eliminate drops
Progress:
Golem Workshop wrote:
Started On: September 28, 2018
Finished On:
Current Time In Venue: 1hr 30mins
Total Time:

Notable Drops:
Ambush Sap Shale Hybrid Fragment Monkey Wrench Clattercog Engineer x2 Black Iron Creeper
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
reserve
reserve
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist