Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering~Mafia game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hypeeee!
Hypeeee!
Players: @Maithax @Selenasilverwolf @Yellowstarfish @titanichope @Cognitive @ObsidianMage @Cheshly @threepigeons @Shimmerwing @AlbinoWerewolf @V88 @Dandelionfires
Subs: @DuskyChangeling
Spectators: @Starstream @Peachycupcake525 @Syceris @LavenderAmethyst @ishanyx @Surreptitious @cloudydawn @Vrykolakas @Chessboard

Heya guys! Rolecards have been sent out and the game will start soon <3

I should explain a bit more on the types of abilities that might appear on your rolecard since some of you might be new to this:

[ACTIVE] abilities are those that need activation to use, and are activated through posting in your Quicktopic that you will use it.

[X-SHOT] abilities are abilities that you can use for only X times, and are activated through posting in your Quicktopic that you will use it. If you attempt to use an X-shot ability but it fails to go through for whatever reason, the shot will be returned to you. You will be notified of how many shots you have left every time you use your ability.

You can only submit one [ACTIVE] or [X-SHOT] ability each day.

[PASSIVE] abilities are those that activate automatically when a certain condition is satisfied (which will be specified in your rolecard), and do not require posting in your Quicktopic to activate.

There will be a post explaining the glowstick mechanic in greater detail in the game thread when that is set up <3

Additionally, we need more subs! If any of you know a friend that might be interested in subbing in this game, tell them about it!
Players: @Maithax @Selenasilverwolf @Yellowstarfish @titanichope @Cognitive @ObsidianMage @Cheshly @threepigeons @Shimmerwing @AlbinoWerewolf @V88 @Dandelionfires
Subs: @DuskyChangeling
Spectators: @Starstream @Peachycupcake525 @Syceris @LavenderAmethyst @ishanyx @Surreptitious @cloudydawn @Vrykolakas @Chessboard

Heya guys! Rolecards have been sent out and the game will start soon <3

I should explain a bit more on the types of abilities that might appear on your rolecard since some of you might be new to this:

[ACTIVE] abilities are those that need activation to use, and are activated through posting in your Quicktopic that you will use it.

[X-SHOT] abilities are abilities that you can use for only X times, and are activated through posting in your Quicktopic that you will use it. If you attempt to use an X-shot ability but it fails to go through for whatever reason, the shot will be returned to you. You will be notified of how many shots you have left every time you use your ability.

You can only submit one [ACTIVE] or [X-SHOT] ability each day.

[PASSIVE] abilities are those that activate automatically when a certain condition is satisfied (which will be specified in your rolecard), and do not require posting in your Quicktopic to activate.

There will be a post explaining the glowstick mechanic in greater detail in the game thread when that is set up <3

Additionally, we need more subs! If any of you know a friend that might be interested in subbing in this game, tell them about it!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
Could you correct my username on the pinglist please. I havnt gotten any pings. Thanks
@StormDreamer
Could you correct my username on the pinglist please. I havnt gotten any pings. Thanks
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@StormDreamer

I will sub if needed
@StormDreamer

I will sub if needed
nc2b4dJ.gif
@Syceris
Whooops, me bad! Corrected it!

@SpectralRose
Thank you! Got you down as a sub <3
@Syceris
Whooops, me bad! Corrected it!

@SpectralRose
Thank you! Got you down as a sub <3
jghAv2V.png
Game will start around 0500 FRT!
Game will start around 0500 FRT!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer Ah-- hello! Is it too late to ask to spectate? I just found out about this just now, but I love the game mafia
@StormDreamer Ah-- hello! Is it too late to ask to spectate? I just found out about this just now, but I love the game mafia
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow
Sure! I'll send you the spectator chat link <3

you can always be a substitute and you might get to join this game if people drop out :3

wait would you rather be a substitute instead? You'll still be pinged for start of the day/ end of the day posts but you just don't get the spectator chat, and you'll get the chance to sub in if people drop out :3
@Eversnow
Sure! I'll send you the spectator chat link <3

you can always be a substitute and you might get to join this game if people drop out :3

wait would you rather be a substitute instead? You'll still be pinged for start of the day/ end of the day posts but you just don't get the spectator chat, and you'll get the chance to sub in if people drop out :3
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer I'll have to pass on that, I'm afraid, ;v; school is absolutely wrecking me, so I don't think I'll have time to participate
@StormDreamer I'll have to pass on that, I'm afraid, ;v; school is absolutely wrecking me, so I don't think I'll have time to participate
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow
Ah, that's okay! <3 Good luck with school~
@Eversnow
Ah, that's okay! <3 Good luck with school~
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8