Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dangerous Winters [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART SIX: SHENANIGANS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=bumble][/center] ----- welcome Puddle to the party! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46362150][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/463622/46362150.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][b]PUDDLE[/b] Puddle is a sweet kid, she enjoys trying her best- and even enjoys when she messes up, because why not? Life is for the now, and she could not be bothered to wait for it to catch up to her. [b]LEVEL[/b] 6 (six) [b]STATUS[/b] Alive, Healthy, and Mentally Stable [/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]"Tide, Leslie, can I be honest with you both?" Puddle asked, turning to the skydancer and tundra standing beside her. The trio was 'adventuring' around they other dragons in their clan, but had gotten tired and just stood around with everyone else. "I like honest, friend." Leslie smiled, the tundra playing with her cloak. "I... I'm gonna go find Kiki's last group. They haven't come back yet, it's been a while." "Maybe they're already here." Leslie spoke, slightly dazed, "Oh wait, I did the tundra thing again... Sorry..." Tide nudged the smaller dragon, smiling weakly, before turning to Puddle and searching his brain for a reply. He looked distressed to say the least, but the skydancer was desperately trying to keep himself together. "I mean... If you think they need you I know I can't stop you." He whispered, "As long as you don't get yourself hurt." "HA! Me, get hurt going exploring? That's a given." Puddle giggled, "But I'll have healing potions with me anyways, in case the group needs it. It'll only be me, Gemini, Pathos, Mythos and Eternity after all. I'll have enough." [/columns] [columns]Tide grumbled slightly, before giving his best friend a hug, being joined by the fluffy mess that is Leslie. The trio stayed hugging for a quick moment before Puddle pried herself from her friends. "Alright, I gotta scoot if I wanna get to their suspected location by night." She choked out, crying, "Um... I- so yeah. See ya soon." Without a second to spare the blue pearlcatcher flew off, blinking aggressively to get the tears out of her eyes. She usually wasn't the emotional type, but leaving her bestest friends was a bit different. She had hardly gotten used to the winds above the Scarred Wasteland when it suddenly dropped, she fell in the sky for a moment before gaining her breathe and flapping her wings again. She noticed something along the shores near the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and swooped lower to investigate. Down there was a couple of dragons, she could make out a tundra, a nocturne, and a coatl. Puddle figured the group down there might have seen at least one of the dragons she was looking for, so she landed nearby- stirring the attention of the three dragons nearby. The nocturne was quick to hide between the others, while the coatl turned his head in confusion and curiosity. "Uhm.. I'm Puddle- I'm looking for a few dragons." She started, suddenly stuttering, "I was wondering if you've seen an imperial and a coatl go by here? They're kinda sand coloured-ish, blue bellies." [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne H[b]m[/b]. I guess Pinkerlocke suddenly wants [b]m[/b]ore dragons. I figured so[b]m[/b]eone would go looking for our lost group, and seeing as our original 3 dragons are always inside grieving the dragon would not know right away that these kiddos were with the[b]m[/b]. Anyways, I hope you all like Puddle. Thanks to Pink I had inspiration to write today ^^
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
PART SIX: SHENANIGANS
Bumble

welcome Puddle to the party!
46362150.png PUDDLE
Puddle is a sweet kid, she enjoys trying her best- and even enjoys when she messes up, because why not? Life is for the now, and she could not be bothered to wait for it to catch up to her.
LEVEL 6 (six)
STATUS Alive, Healthy, and Mentally Stable

icev2.png "Tide, Leslie, can I be honest with you both?" Puddle asked, turning to the skydancer and tundra standing beside her.

The trio was 'adventuring' around they other dragons in their clan, but had gotten tired and just stood around with everyone else.

"I like honest, friend." Leslie smiled, the tundra playing with her cloak.

"I... I'm gonna go find Kiki's last group. They haven't come back yet, it's been a while."

"Maybe they're already here." Leslie spoke, slightly dazed, "Oh wait, I did the tundra thing again... Sorry..."

Tide nudged the smaller dragon, smiling weakly, before turning to Puddle and searching his brain for a reply. He looked distressed to say the least, but the skydancer was desperately trying to keep himself together.

"I mean... If you think they need you I know I can't stop you." He whispered, "As long as you don't get yourself hurt."

"HA! Me, get hurt going exploring? That's a given." Puddle giggled, "But I'll have healing potions with me anyways, in case the group needs it. It'll only be me, Gemini, Pathos, Mythos and Eternity after all. I'll have enough."
Tide grumbled slightly, before giving his best friend a hug, being joined by the fluffy mess that is Leslie. The trio stayed hugging for a quick moment before Puddle pried herself from her friends.

"Alright, I gotta scoot if I wanna get to their suspected location by night." She choked out, crying, "Um... I- so yeah. See ya soon."

Without a second to spare the blue pearlcatcher flew off, blinking aggressively to get the tears out of her eyes. She usually wasn't the emotional type, but leaving her bestest friends was a bit different.

She had hardly gotten used to the winds above the Scarred Wasteland when it suddenly dropped, she fell in the sky for a moment before gaining her breathe and flapping her wings again. She noticed something along the shores near the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and swooped lower to investigate.

Down there was a couple of dragons, she could make out a tundra, a nocturne, and a coatl. Puddle figured the group down there might have seen at least one of the dragons she was looking for, so she landed nearby- stirring the attention of the three dragons nearby.

The nocturne was quick to hide between the others, while the coatl turned his head in confusion and curiosity.

"Uhm.. I'm Puddle- I'm looking for a few dragons." She started, suddenly stuttering, "I was wondering if you've seen an imperial and a coatl go by here? They're kinda sand coloured-ish, blue bellies."
icev2.png

@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne

Hm. I guess Pinkerlocke suddenly wants more dragons. I figured someone would go looking for our lost group, and seeing as our original 3 dragons are always inside grieving the dragon would not know right away that these kiddos were with them.

Anyways, I hope you all like Puddle. Thanks to Pink I had inspiration to write today ^^
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Oh poor Puddle. She has no idea the mess she just got herself into xD
Oh poor Puddle. She has no idea the mess she just got herself into xD
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
WHY ARE YOUR M'S BOLDED, YOUNG LADY
WHY ARE YOUR M'S BOLDED, YOUNG LADY
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@DemonChild77 right? Next chapter she gets to meet the messes that are Mythos and Gemini. She's never personally met our first 3 dragons, so she has zero clues on what she's just flew herself headfirst into.

@Jaspernoir I dunnoooo
@DemonChild77 right? Next chapter she gets to meet the messes that are Mythos and Gemini. She's never personally met our first 3 dragons, so she has zero clues on what she's just flew herself headfirst into.

@Jaspernoir I dunnoooo
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [size=5][color=7CB0C9][u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4][color=7CB0C9][u][b]PART SEVEN: [i]oh[/i][/b][/u][/color][/size] [item=coral basilisk field notes][/center] ----- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img] [nextcol]"Come on... Come on- this must have some sort of connection. Something, they can't just be birds. They kill- they they- they murder they can't be normal birds. Polaris, Nixie, they have something- these journeys- they must have s-" "Needleclaw, you okay?" "GAH- AIDEN HI I'M NORMAL AND OKAY AND FINE HELLO-" The large ridgeback screeched, suddenly pulled out of her thoughts as she scattered the papers she was looking over. The brightly coloured coatl huffed quietly, finding himself beside his... Beside Needleclaw and attempting to console her. He had not figured she would be the most hurt besides Mythos, but the more he thought about it the more it made sense. She had practically lost a sister and four friends. Aiden tried to take a look at the book that the bigger dragon had been writing in, but all he could see was a sketchy illustration of what looked to be a basilisk of some sort. He had forgotten to check up on Needleclaw for a few days, him Paige and Bog being more then busy keeping that "Puddle" away from Mythos and Pathos. Suddenly the quiet peace was broken, as Aiden heard muffled yelling from outside. It sounded like Eternity- maybe Featherfoot- and the new pearlcatcher. He raced out of the cave with Needleclaw, standing on the beach to the sight of Puddle being attacked with question by Eternity- the two pearlcatchers screaming. Perpetuity was desperately trying to tear his mate from the child, while Featherfoot was attempting to pull Puddle out from under her. [/columns] [columns]"WHAT IS GOING ON-" Gemini screeched, her fur on end and her wings splayed out in shock. Immediately everyone stopped, as if it was a still image. Puddle seemed to light up, her eyes quickly looking over Gemini as if searching for something. She wiggled her way out of the bundle of dragons, bowing to the elder pearlcatcher- and introducing herself. "I am Puddle, I come from Blooming Stars. It's an honor to meet you Gemini." The blue dragon smirked with glee as if she'd accomplished something. "B-Blooming... Blooming Stars?" Eternity spoke, "Home! She's from home! We can go home! Gem, we can finally go home- We're not lost!" "I'm not leaving." The orchid dragon growled, "Mythos and Pathos won't leave, so I'm not going to. They're not gonna live here by themselves, and I don't want to danger anyone else. As much as I want to see Pisces again, I don't want to hurt her." "Hurt... Pisces?" Puddle asked, "I'm confused. She's been so excited to see you. Hope and Zel want to see Eternity again. And- wait if you [i]are[/i] Gemini and Eternity, who are all of these dragons?" "Well, it's been a long time, hasn't it." Gemini huffed, turning around and walking off, "Make yourself comfortable I bet Eternity would just [i]looove[/i] to tell you all we've been through." [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yxyd4qum75srq85/icev2.png[/img][/columns] ----- @Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne Well you don't have to be so moody 'bout it Gemmy. [b]P[/b]uddle finds the grou[b]p[/b]! And they're kind of a dum[b]p[/b]ster fire! Nobody is sure what's going on, and [b]p[/b]inkerton decided to give me a journal of the very familiar that continues to be the cause of the first deaths in my [b]p[/b]inkerlockes.
PurJtbR.png
CHAPTER TWO
PART SEVEN: oh
Coral Basilisk Field Notes

icev2.png "Come on... Come on- this must have some sort of connection. Something, they can't just be birds. They kill- they they- they murder they can't be normal birds. Polaris, Nixie, they have something- these journeys- they must have s-"

"Needleclaw, you okay?"

"GAH- AIDEN HI I'M NORMAL AND OKAY AND FINE HELLO-"

The large ridgeback screeched, suddenly pulled out of her thoughts as she scattered the papers she was looking over. The brightly coloured coatl huffed quietly, finding himself beside his... Beside Needleclaw and attempting to console her. He had not figured she would be the most hurt besides Mythos, but the more he thought about it the more it made sense. She had practically lost a sister and four friends.

Aiden tried to take a look at the book that the bigger dragon had been writing in, but all he could see was a sketchy illustration of what looked to be a basilisk of some sort. He had forgotten to check up on Needleclaw for a few days, him Paige and Bog being more then busy keeping that "Puddle" away from Mythos and Pathos.

Suddenly the quiet peace was broken, as Aiden heard muffled yelling from outside. It sounded like Eternity- maybe Featherfoot- and the new pearlcatcher. He raced out of the cave with Needleclaw, standing on the beach to the sight of Puddle being attacked with question by Eternity- the two pearlcatchers screaming.

Perpetuity was desperately trying to tear his mate from the child, while Featherfoot was attempting to pull Puddle out from under her.
"WHAT IS GOING ON-" Gemini screeched, her fur on end and her wings splayed out in shock.

Immediately everyone stopped, as if it was a still image. Puddle seemed to light up, her eyes quickly looking over Gemini as if searching for something. She wiggled her way out of the bundle of dragons, bowing to the elder pearlcatcher- and introducing herself.

"I am Puddle, I come from Blooming Stars. It's an honor to meet you Gemini." The blue dragon smirked with glee as if she'd accomplished something.

"B-Blooming... Blooming Stars?" Eternity spoke, "Home! She's from home! We can go home! Gem, we can finally go home- We're not lost!"

"I'm not leaving." The orchid dragon growled, "Mythos and Pathos won't leave, so I'm not going to. They're not gonna live here by themselves, and I don't want to danger anyone else. As much as I want to see Pisces again, I don't want to hurt her."

"Hurt... Pisces?" Puddle asked, "I'm confused. She's been so excited to see you. Hope and Zel want to see Eternity again. And- wait if you are Gemini and Eternity, who are all of these dragons?"

"Well, it's been a long time, hasn't it." Gemini huffed, turning around and walking off, "Make yourself comfortable I bet Eternity would just looove to tell you all we've been through."
icev2.png

@Jaspernoir @Atavan @WolfandCrow @bonibaru @Chloecat194 @DemonChild77 @Tynethyne

Well you don't have to be so moody 'bout it Gemmy.

Puddle finds the group! And they're kind of a dumpster fire! Nobody is sure what's going on, and pinkerton decided to give me a journal of the very familiar that continues to be the cause of the first deaths in my pinkerlockes.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
I might get a part in tomorrow, given that Pink doesn't grant me another familiar. Silly Pork keeps giving me stuff I don't have room for.
I might get a part in tomorrow, given that Pink doesn't grant me another familiar. Silly Pork keeps giving me stuff I don't have room for.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
E.M.P?!
E.M.P?!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant

Ugh, writer's block has hit me in the head. I'm gonna assume I just need another day or two, then writing will be back on track. I can assure you this will keep going- no silly writer's block will keep me from continuing this pinkerlocke!

Ugh, writer's block has hit me in the head. I'm gonna assume I just need another day or two, then writing will be back on track. I can assure you this will keep going- no silly writer's block will keep me from continuing this pinkerlocke!

~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
It's fine! I understand how writer's block can be!

Also, I think the letters are going to spell out "Emperor" and that has me absolutely terrified.
It's fine! I understand how writer's block can be!

Also, I think the letters are going to spell out "Emperor" and that has me absolutely terrified.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194 I'm not saying anything, but you have a right to be terrified. ;D wink wonk, my friend
@Chloecat194 I'm not saying anything, but you have a right to be terrified. ;D wink wonk, my friend
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10