Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] General Planner
1 2
General Planner
Do not post here, please and thank you! <3

2-do
Journal dragons - all dragons go to each others’ lair and they get a snippet of lore from a diff player
Emojis that describe the above user

Bio Stuff
All dragon bios are custom to the dragons' personality, ect. The bios will all have the following:
Link to their post on this thread.
A snippet of lore.
An area for art.
A quote, and a poem (poem is optional).
Their name, a journal, and if scattered in journal note previous colors.
If dragon that is in place representing a family member, state that in bio.
Love status.
Ying and Yang dragon project
General Planner
Do not post here, please and thank you! <3

2-do
Journal dragons - all dragons go to each others’ lair and they get a snippet of lore from a diff player
Emojis that describe the above user

Bio Stuff
All dragon bios are custom to the dragons' personality, ect. The bios will all have the following:
Link to their post on this thread.
A snippet of lore.
An area for art.
A quote, and a poem (poem is optional).
Their name, a journal, and if scattered in journal note previous colors.
If dragon that is in place representing a family member, state that in bio.
Love status.
Ying and Yang dragon project
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Dragon Journal/Tracking *Not related to lore
Dragons completed before 4/6/2021, when I started keeping track:

Pepperoni, Teacup, Wishes, Mini, Ribbit, Willow, & Prisma. Several other dragons half-gened/half-dressed.

4/6/2021 - Thephthida#66635833 has gained her genes and her full outfit. Cloudy Wings purchased for 58kg.
6/16/2021 - Lucian#62243018 has gained his genes and his full outfit.
6/22/2021 - Tofu#69720812 has gained his genes and his permababy scroll. Some geneing was complete before this date.
7/3/2021 - Teapot#70155596 has gained her genes and her full outfit.
7/6/2021 - Loaf#58949649 has gained his genes and his full outfit. Some geneing/dressing was complete before this date.
7/7/2021 - Tsaka#65037568 has gained her genes and her full outfit. Some geneing/dressing was complete before this date.

Dragon Journal/Tracking *Not related to lore
Dragons completed before 4/6/2021, when I started keeping track:

Pepperoni, Teacup, Wishes, Mini, Ribbit, Willow, & Prisma. Several other dragons half-gened/half-dressed.

4/6/2021 - Thephthida#66635833 has gained her genes and her full outfit. Cloudy Wings purchased for 58kg.
6/16/2021 - Lucian#62243018 has gained his genes and his full outfit.
6/22/2021 - Tofu#69720812 has gained his genes and his permababy scroll. Some geneing was complete before this date.
7/3/2021 - Teapot#70155596 has gained her genes and her full outfit.
7/6/2021 - Loaf#58949649 has gained his genes and his full outfit. Some geneing/dressing was complete before this date.
7/7/2021 - Tsaka#65037568 has gained her genes and her full outfit. Some geneing/dressing was complete before this date.

c4a5xZL.png
OLD LORE, JUST USING FOR REFERENCE.

----> THE BLISS MASTERSUITE <----
THE ORIGINS
1 - "Bo's Landing"
Bo, a very small and hungry dragon arose, and woke up from her slumber. What had just occurred? Where is she? This place does not look familiar, at all. She perked her head up and opened her pink, vibrant colored eyes. Bo noticed her wing had a slight tear in it, which stung. But, that wasn't her main issue, at all. All around her was a very dull and yellow landscape, nothing like she'd ever seen before. Since she was just a small adolescent dragon, she didn't exactly know what was normal. She vividly remembers her time in the Arcane territory back at Sornieth, and her time in the Light territory, too. But, her memory is almost wiped completely. She decided to get up and walk around a bit, wondering if this was a region of the Beastclans, or some kind of alternate universe. Her hunger grew with each and every step she took; each step was carefully planned and placed. "What even is this place?", she thought to herself whilst trying to remain calm and composed. She kept walking, but there's nothing as far as the eye can see. On the ground, at least. When she finally looked up into the sky, what she saw amazed her. Three bright, different colored and shaped, moons. Bo had never seen any different moon other than the one moon that was inhabited in the Arcane territory and region. When she looked at the sky a second time, she noticed there was no sign of a sun, or any prime light source. It almost seemed as though the moons were admitting the light, rather than having obtaining a sun as a main light source. Bo decided to name the bright and large crescent shaped moon. She named it "Thephthida"; meaning "moon goddess". The second moon appeared to be a little smaller than the silvery crescent moon, and darker, too. It was also round and plump, as well as circular. As Bo looked closer at the dark, black moon, she noticed that it had two smaller moons beside it. She decided not to name that one yet, as she was starting to grow tired and crave food more and more. Bo stopped walking and took a breath for an extended moment, then laid down, with both of her small claws placed gently upon her tail. She slowly fell into a deep, deep, slumber.

2 - "Sleepy Eyed"
Bo had awaken from her slumber, and yawned slowly. She began to get up and blink her eyes, hoping that'd wake her up so she could be in a state of consciousness. When she began to think more clearly and could see straight, she noticed a pile of meat was placed directly in front of her. Confused, she frantically searched around looking for another dragon or being on this strange land with her. She looked up at the sky and noticed that a small beam of what appeared to be rainbow colors was flashing and slowly moving away from the land she was placed upon. "Probably just a shooting star," she thought to herself, hoping that's all it was. "or perhaps it's a dragon?", she shook her head at that thought, "Silly me, dragons can't fly around, leaving an atmosphere..". Upon looking at the sky again, she noticed that the silvery, crescent moon had gotten far smaller, and the three, large, spherical black moons had gotten extremely close in the sky. She blinked rapidly upon noticing, thinking she wasn't quite seeing things correctly. "Must be normal, after all, this place is weird.." Bo said softly under her breath. Bo's eyes caught glimpse of the meat once again, so she approached it; then she began to consume it. Once she was about a quarter of the way done with her meal, she noticed it had disappeared, despite her not eating that portion yet. She looked around frantically, and held a flustered look on her face. "Where did my food go," the young dragon had thought to herself. "Food doesn't just disappear without eating!" she screamed out loud, with extreme frustration and anger. Bo decided she was tired of these silly games, so she got up and began walking some more. She slowly began walking slower and slower, and lost her breath. Upon her walk, she saw nothing. Just more of the same, dull and yellow landscape.. Soon she laid down, catching her breath. Off in the distance, she saw something a little bit sparkly. "Finally! Something interesting around here." she thought to herself. She got up, with extreme precision, and began walking towards the object. She approached it, then immediately fell from exhaustion. She scooted closer to the object, it appeared to be a shattered piece of metal. Bo caught a minor glimpse of her reflection; all her colors were gone, and were replaced with grey and white hues. Bo sighed, and assumed it was just an affect of being in this horrendous place. Bo, still exhausted, decided it'd be best to take another nap; she began to slowly drift off to sleep.

3 - "Trova"
Once again, Bo woke up from her slumber. This time, she noticed the bright colored being in the sky was coming closer. She frantically jumped up and started running, thinking it was an asteroid of some sort. Bo, carelessly tripped on the scrapped piece of metal and fell to the ever so harsh ground. She let out a wail of pain, before getting up again and running. Bo made an attempt to flap her wing with the tear, but it stung even more than when the injury had first occurred. Eventually, she saw the colorful "asteroid" fade away. Bo let out a huge sigh of relief, realizing she was probably not going to get crushed. Immediately after the colorful being stopped growing closer, a bright, rainbow hued dragon appeared in front of her face. Bo let out a scream at how huge the dragon was, and started running in its opposite direction. "How did you get here?" the large and brightly colored dragon said calmly. The huge dragon realized it was probably scaring the small hatchling, so it shrunk down in size. "Don't be afraid," it said, "I'm not here to hurt you, just wondering how you possibly got on my moon collection planet". Bo stopped running and turned around, she noticed the dragon had shrunk down to her size, but a small tad bigger. "I- I come from Light flight.." Bo stuttered. "Flight? The only planet with Flights is the land of Sornieth. How are you possibly here?" the dragon looked confused, and at unease. "I just appeared here," said Bo, with a look of fear on her face. "That's not possible, normal unmagical dragons can't possibly just switch planets." the dragon said with sass, as it felt as it was being lied to. "There must be some other explaination for your appearance," it paused, and got inturrupted by Bo. "What is your name?" Bo said whilst looking up at the dragon. "Name? I don't use those. Those are for common dragons." it rolled its eyes, and decided to sit down right in front of Bo. "Like, what do other dragons call you?" Bo smiled, unsure of what was happening. "Trova 4-567," it paused and sighed, "that's my name, if you can even call it one.". "I'll just call you Trova!" giggled Bo, the small dragon, whom is happy to have made a friend. "What does it mean?" she asked. "It means 'find' in Bolicatarian, Bolicata is the planet I come from. We find abandoned moons and bring them to our assigned planet." the dragon stated. "I've never met a dragon before, or any being from Sornieth." it said with confusion driven on its face. Bo gasped, "But, you're a dragon!". "No, I take the appearance of a dragon, in your eyes." it stated calmly. "But why do you look like a dragon if you're not one?" Bo stared at Trova, with confusion in her eyes. "Because, your mind can't process what my actual appearance is. So your mind creates the false illusion of what I look like." it said with pride. "I've never actually met any intellectual species other than my own. Which means to any other dragon, or intellectual being, I'll now appear to be in this form." it stated. "Cool!" Bo squealed, with a crack in her voice. "Very," it paused and began to worry, "I can't get to your planet, so you'd need to stay here forever.". Bo had a puzzled look on her face, "But I want to go back to my clan!" she screamed, at the dragon and began to cry. "No, no, it'll be okay. I'll take care of you, and you can build a new clan here, with me" the dragon attempted to calm her down, but wasn't used to such intense emotions.

Planet name: Qiestuicli
[CUE-EH-STEW-EK-LEE-EYE]
OLD LORE, JUST USING FOR REFERENCE.

----> THE BLISS MASTERSUITE <----
THE ORIGINS
1 - "Bo's Landing"
Bo, a very small and hungry dragon arose, and woke up from her slumber. What had just occurred? Where is she? This place does not look familiar, at all. She perked her head up and opened her pink, vibrant colored eyes. Bo noticed her wing had a slight tear in it, which stung. But, that wasn't her main issue, at all. All around her was a very dull and yellow landscape, nothing like she'd ever seen before. Since she was just a small adolescent dragon, she didn't exactly know what was normal. She vividly remembers her time in the Arcane territory back at Sornieth, and her time in the Light territory, too. But, her memory is almost wiped completely. She decided to get up and walk around a bit, wondering if this was a region of the Beastclans, or some kind of alternate universe. Her hunger grew with each and every step she took; each step was carefully planned and placed. "What even is this place?", she thought to herself whilst trying to remain calm and composed. She kept walking, but there's nothing as far as the eye can see. On the ground, at least. When she finally looked up into the sky, what she saw amazed her. Three bright, different colored and shaped, moons. Bo had never seen any different moon other than the one moon that was inhabited in the Arcane territory and region. When she looked at the sky a second time, she noticed there was no sign of a sun, or any prime light source. It almost seemed as though the moons were admitting the light, rather than having obtaining a sun as a main light source. Bo decided to name the bright and large crescent shaped moon. She named it "Thephthida"; meaning "moon goddess". The second moon appeared to be a little smaller than the silvery crescent moon, and darker, too. It was also round and plump, as well as circular. As Bo looked closer at the dark, black moon, she noticed that it had two smaller moons beside it. She decided not to name that one yet, as she was starting to grow tired and crave food more and more. Bo stopped walking and took a breath for an extended moment, then laid down, with both of her small claws placed gently upon her tail. She slowly fell into a deep, deep, slumber.

2 - "Sleepy Eyed"
Bo had awaken from her slumber, and yawned slowly. She began to get up and blink her eyes, hoping that'd wake her up so she could be in a state of consciousness. When she began to think more clearly and could see straight, she noticed a pile of meat was placed directly in front of her. Confused, she frantically searched around looking for another dragon or being on this strange land with her. She looked up at the sky and noticed that a small beam of what appeared to be rainbow colors was flashing and slowly moving away from the land she was placed upon. "Probably just a shooting star," she thought to herself, hoping that's all it was. "or perhaps it's a dragon?", she shook her head at that thought, "Silly me, dragons can't fly around, leaving an atmosphere..". Upon looking at the sky again, she noticed that the silvery, crescent moon had gotten far smaller, and the three, large, spherical black moons had gotten extremely close in the sky. She blinked rapidly upon noticing, thinking she wasn't quite seeing things correctly. "Must be normal, after all, this place is weird.." Bo said softly under her breath. Bo's eyes caught glimpse of the meat once again, so she approached it; then she began to consume it. Once she was about a quarter of the way done with her meal, she noticed it had disappeared, despite her not eating that portion yet. She looked around frantically, and held a flustered look on her face. "Where did my food go," the young dragon had thought to herself. "Food doesn't just disappear without eating!" she screamed out loud, with extreme frustration and anger. Bo decided she was tired of these silly games, so she got up and began walking some more. She slowly began walking slower and slower, and lost her breath. Upon her walk, she saw nothing. Just more of the same, dull and yellow landscape.. Soon she laid down, catching her breath. Off in the distance, she saw something a little bit sparkly. "Finally! Something interesting around here." she thought to herself. She got up, with extreme precision, and began walking towards the object. She approached it, then immediately fell from exhaustion. She scooted closer to the object, it appeared to be a shattered piece of metal. Bo caught a minor glimpse of her reflection; all her colors were gone, and were replaced with grey and white hues. Bo sighed, and assumed it was just an affect of being in this horrendous place. Bo, still exhausted, decided it'd be best to take another nap; she began to slowly drift off to sleep.

3 - "Trova"
Once again, Bo woke up from her slumber. This time, she noticed the bright colored being in the sky was coming closer. She frantically jumped up and started running, thinking it was an asteroid of some sort. Bo, carelessly tripped on the scrapped piece of metal and fell to the ever so harsh ground. She let out a wail of pain, before getting up again and running. Bo made an attempt to flap her wing with the tear, but it stung even more than when the injury had first occurred. Eventually, she saw the colorful "asteroid" fade away. Bo let out a huge sigh of relief, realizing she was probably not going to get crushed. Immediately after the colorful being stopped growing closer, a bright, rainbow hued dragon appeared in front of her face. Bo let out a scream at how huge the dragon was, and started running in its opposite direction. "How did you get here?" the large and brightly colored dragon said calmly. The huge dragon realized it was probably scaring the small hatchling, so it shrunk down in size. "Don't be afraid," it said, "I'm not here to hurt you, just wondering how you possibly got on my moon collection planet". Bo stopped running and turned around, she noticed the dragon had shrunk down to her size, but a small tad bigger. "I- I come from Light flight.." Bo stuttered. "Flight? The only planet with Flights is the land of Sornieth. How are you possibly here?" the dragon looked confused, and at unease. "I just appeared here," said Bo, with a look of fear on her face. "That's not possible, normal unmagical dragons can't possibly just switch planets." the dragon said with sass, as it felt as it was being lied to. "There must be some other explaination for your appearance," it paused, and got inturrupted by Bo. "What is your name?" Bo said whilst looking up at the dragon. "Name? I don't use those. Those are for common dragons." it rolled its eyes, and decided to sit down right in front of Bo. "Like, what do other dragons call you?" Bo smiled, unsure of what was happening. "Trova 4-567," it paused and sighed, "that's my name, if you can even call it one.". "I'll just call you Trova!" giggled Bo, the small dragon, whom is happy to have made a friend. "What does it mean?" she asked. "It means 'find' in Bolicatarian, Bolicata is the planet I come from. We find abandoned moons and bring them to our assigned planet." the dragon stated. "I've never met a dragon before, or any being from Sornieth." it said with confusion driven on its face. Bo gasped, "But, you're a dragon!". "No, I take the appearance of a dragon, in your eyes." it stated calmly. "But why do you look like a dragon if you're not one?" Bo stared at Trova, with confusion in her eyes. "Because, your mind can't process what my actual appearance is. So your mind creates the false illusion of what I look like." it said with pride. "I've never actually met any intellectual species other than my own. Which means to any other dragon, or intellectual being, I'll now appear to be in this form." it stated. "Cool!" Bo squealed, with a crack in her voice. "Very," it paused and began to worry, "I can't get to your planet, so you'd need to stay here forever.". Bo had a puzzled look on her face, "But I want to go back to my clan!" she screamed, at the dragon and began to cry. "No, no, it'll be okay. I'll take care of you, and you can build a new clan here, with me" the dragon attempted to calm her down, but wasn't used to such intense emotions.

Planet name: Qiestuicli
[CUE-EH-STEW-EK-LEE-EYE]
c4a5xZL.png
[center][size=7][b]Roles and Role Ideas[/b][/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32031043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/320311/32031043p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][i]Otis | Ghost[/i][/b]------- [u]Cunning - Mysterious - Clever[/u] Isn't visible to anyone but the Spirit, lurks everywhere, scaring the bad spirits away, only appears during NoTN.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32035223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/320353/32035223p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][i]Cello | Dancer[/i][/b]------- [u]Cheerful - Energizing - Curious[/u] Dances for other dragons for entertainment; enjoys ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap, modern, and other genres of dance.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44751404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/447515/44751404p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][i]Prodigy | Garden Keeper[/i][/b]------- [u]Admirable - Happy - Proud[/u] Cares for the plants and creatures in the garden, no matter how big or small they do appear.[/columns] Spirit - Invisible to everyone but the Ghost, wanders looking for evil lurking in the clan Pixie - Cares for the beach, and the Pixie Village, stores it's magic [TAKEN, Clarity] Tourguide - Gives all Traveling dragons from other clans a tour of the area Travel Steer - Keeps track of dragons away from the clan, and travelers Trader - Sells everything for the clan profit Dancer - Dances for other dragons for entertainment; enjoys ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap, modern, and other genres of dance.[TAKEN, Cello] Garden's Fairy - Gathers the fruits and vegetables, keeps the bugs out [RESERVED CHECK CLARITY BIO] Greeter - Welcomes newcomers and visitors into the clan Gatherer - Hunts for the food, and scavenges for goods [TAKEN, Aduna] Librarian - Checks out books to members of the clan, and visitors Hatchling Caretaker - Keeps track of the hatchlings, feeds, and takes care of them Enchantress - Can change the appearance of a dragon with a single flick of her staff Wizard - Practices magic, and helps others with their magic abilities, sees their limits and weaknesses [TAKEN, Andras] Maid - Cleans, dusts, and does all the cleaning Chef - Cooks for the clan Event Planner - Plans events and parties [TAKEN, Wishes] Book Tender - Librarians assistant, stacks the books [TAKEN, Forces] Kelp Keeper - Keeps pirates out of the clan through the water [TAKEN, Ukraine] Musician - Plays music for all Designer - Creates outfits for dragons [TAKEN, Xiir] Decorator - Decorates the entire clan's yards [TAKEN, SEE CLARITY BIO] Goldsmith - Creates swords, armor, and other metal/gold/copper materials. Inventor - creates new objects Artist - Creates beautiful art Gatewatcher - Watches the gate to see who arrives [TAKEN, Essence] Spy/Theif - Spies on rivaling clans and steals their goods Deathspeak - Exalting Fodder (Female Guardian) Scientist - Experiments with different chemicals, and studies them Trainer (2 dragons) - Trains the fodder and the dragons of the clan - [TAKEN, Farcry and Flux] Nurse - Assists dragons with small wounds Doctor - Performs surgeries, does check-ups, and assists with health Therapist - Calms down the stressed and depressed Garden Keeper - Cares for the plants and creatures in the garden [TAKEN, Prodigy] Bonder - Finds familiars and does all of the bonding with them, loves animals Dweller - Lives in the cave, away from everyone else wandering in the shadows, doesn't speak a word [TAKEN, Liesolette] Reunion member are Cello, Otis, and Prodigy[/center]
Roles and Role Ideas

32031043p.png
Otis | Ghost
Cunning - Mysterious - Clever
Isn't visible to anyone but the Spirit, lurks everywhere, scaring the bad spirits away, only appears during NoTN.

32035223p.png
Cello | Dancer
Cheerful - Energizing - Curious
Dances for other dragons for entertainment; enjoys ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap, modern, and other genres of dance.

44751404p.png
Prodigy | Garden Keeper
Admirable - Happy - Proud
Cares for the plants and creatures in the garden, no matter how big or small they do appear.

Spirit - Invisible to everyone but the Ghost, wanders looking for evil lurking in the clan
Pixie - Cares for the beach, and the Pixie Village, stores it's magic [TAKEN, Clarity]
Tourguide - Gives all Traveling dragons from other clans a tour of the area
Travel Steer - Keeps track of dragons away from the clan, and travelers
Trader - Sells everything for the clan profit
Dancer - Dances for other dragons for entertainment; enjoys ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap, modern, and other genres of dance.[TAKEN, Cello]
Garden's Fairy - Gathers the fruits and vegetables, keeps the bugs out [RESERVED CHECK CLARITY BIO]
Greeter - Welcomes newcomers and visitors into the clan
Gatherer - Hunts for the food, and scavenges for goods [TAKEN, Aduna]
Librarian - Checks out books to members of the clan, and visitors
Hatchling Caretaker - Keeps track of the hatchlings, feeds, and takes care of them
Enchantress - Can change the appearance of a dragon with a single flick of her staff
Wizard - Practices magic, and helps others with their magic abilities, sees their limits and weaknesses [TAKEN, Andras]
Maid - Cleans, dusts, and does all the cleaning
Chef - Cooks for the clan
Event Planner - Plans events and parties [TAKEN, Wishes]
Book Tender - Librarians assistant, stacks the books [TAKEN, Forces]
Kelp Keeper - Keeps pirates out of the clan through the water [TAKEN, Ukraine]
Musician - Plays music for all
Designer - Creates outfits for dragons [TAKEN, Xiir]
Decorator - Decorates the entire clan's yards [TAKEN, SEE CLARITY BIO]
Goldsmith - Creates swords, armor, and other metal/gold/copper materials.
Inventor - creates new objects
Artist - Creates beautiful art
Gatewatcher - Watches the gate to see who arrives [TAKEN, Essence]
Spy/Theif - Spies on rivaling clans and steals their goods
Deathspeak - Exalting Fodder (Female Guardian)
Scientist - Experiments with different chemicals, and studies them
Trainer (2 dragons) - Trains the fodder and the dragons of the clan - [TAKEN, Farcry and Flux]
Nurse - Assists dragons with small wounds
Doctor - Performs surgeries, does check-ups, and assists with health
Therapist - Calms down the stressed and depressed
Garden Keeper - Cares for the plants and creatures in the garden [TAKEN, Prodigy]
Bonder - Finds familiars and does all of the bonding with them, loves animals
Dweller - Lives in the cave, away from everyone else wandering in the shadows, doesn't speak a word [TAKEN, Liesolette]
Reunion member are Cello, Otis, and Prodigy
c4a5xZL.png
Important Links

Sales

Gems For Treasure - 1:950 -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2548862/1

Plush Dinos -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2564610#post_2564610

Mala Valley Creatures -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2594366#post_2594366

Cutesty Bandaid -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2982297/1#post_46720162

Selling/Trading Gen1s -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2995057/7#post_47502778

Challenges

Breeding Every Eye Type Challenge -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2533254

Other

Daily Dose of Science -http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2513823#post_2513823

Birthday Masterlist -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2373527/1#post_2373527

PWYW Moodboards -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2363854#post_2363854

First Gen Search -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2531727#post_2531727

Scatter Journeys -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2547885#post_2547885

10 Facts About You -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2527786/1

Dragon Boarding -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2551758#post_2551758

Dragon Recipes -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2515389#post_2515389

Lucky Drop Hub -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2523018#post_2523018

Games

Marketplace Game -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548623#post_2548623

Which Hogwarts House Fits The User Above -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2145372#post_2145372

What Animal Suites The User Above? -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2159407#post_2159407

Ask a Question to The User Below You -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2546378/1

Werewolf -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2430816#post_2430816

Hatch an Egg -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2588676

Survive The Desert -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2641753#post_2641753

Snatch, Boop, or Yeet -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2999568#post_2999568

Like The Dragon Above You -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2972617#post_2972617

Favorite Obelisk of The User Above You -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3022787
Important Links

Sales

Gems For Treasure - 1:950 -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2548862/1

Plush Dinos -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2564610#post_2564610

Mala Valley Creatures -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2594366#post_2594366

Cutesty Bandaid -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2982297/1#post_46720162

Selling/Trading Gen1s -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2995057/7#post_47502778

Challenges

Breeding Every Eye Type Challenge -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2533254

Other

Daily Dose of Science -http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2513823#post_2513823

Birthday Masterlist -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2373527/1#post_2373527

PWYW Moodboards -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2363854#post_2363854

First Gen Search -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2531727#post_2531727

Scatter Journeys -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2547885#post_2547885

10 Facts About You -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2527786/1

Dragon Boarding -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2551758#post_2551758

Dragon Recipes -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2515389#post_2515389

Lucky Drop Hub -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2523018#post_2523018

Games

Marketplace Game -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548623#post_2548623

Which Hogwarts House Fits The User Above -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2145372#post_2145372

What Animal Suites The User Above? -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2159407#post_2159407

Ask a Question to The User Below You -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2546378/1

Werewolf -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2430816#post_2430816

Hatch an Egg -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2588676

Survive The Desert -
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2641753#post_2641753

Snatch, Boop, or Yeet -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2999568#post_2999568

Like The Dragon Above You -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2972617#post_2972617

Favorite Obelisk of The User Above You -
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3022787
c4a5xZL.png
Bo - Clan Leader - Makes sure everything is running smoothly.
Treasurer - Takes care of the vault.

The Masters of Passion, Wisdom, Dream, Will, & Moral
Lords of Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
2 Seers (1 for Fortune and 1 for Misfortune)
Priests of the Sun and the Moon

Fighting Instructor
Fight Trainer
Mire Warrior
Kelp Beds Warrior
Golem Workshop Warrior
Crystal Pools Warrior
Harpy's Roost Warrior
Ghostlight Ruins Warrior
Forbidden Portal Warrior
Sky Patroller
Entrance Guard
Border Patroller
Guider
Tracker
Spy

Forager
Hunter (Meat and Bugs)
Fisher
Scavenger

Healer
Herbalist
Doctor
Nurse
Familiar Veterinarian
Dentist

Research Department
Historian
Magic/Spell Researcher
Geologist
Meteorologist
Map maker
Explorer/Adventurer
Poison Specialist
Astronomer
Chemist

Magic Department
Witch
Curse and Voodoo Specialist
Magic/Spell caster
Magician
Sorcerer/Sorceress
Enchantress
Alchemist

Engineer Department
Engineer
Electrician
Inventor
Mechanic

Merchant Department
Spice Merchant
Seamstress/tailor/weaver
Jewelry, trinket, and accessory maker
Tea and Coffee merchant
Glass maker
Brewer
Crafter
Arts and crafts merchant

Artistic Dep
Writer
Poet
Journalist
Librarian
Archivist
Record Keeper

Art Department
Painter
Designer
Sculptor/Potter
Wood carver
Photographer
Floral Designer

Entertainment Department
Musician
Singer
Dancer
Storyteller
Actor/Actress
Magician

Food Department
Candy Maker
Bartender
Tea maker
Baker
Cook
Pastry Chef

Agriculture Department
Beekeeper
Gardener
Farmer

Wildlife Department
Familiar Caretaker
Beast Tamer

Service Department
Pedicurist
Manicurist
Masseuse
Stylist
Party Decorator/Planner
Messenger
Announcer
Innkeeper
Clan tour adviser
Therapist

Lair builder
Carpenter
Blacksmith
Miner
Reporter
Investigator
Sailor
Managers
Assistants
Server/Waiter/Waitress

Nursery Department
Hatchling sitter
Teacher

Others:
Pranksters
Fortune Teller
Tarot Card Reader
Unashamed shame of the clan
Pirate
Collector
Jester/Comedian
Spirit - Invisible to everyone but the Ghost, wanders looking for evil lurking in the clan
Pixie - Cares for the beach, and the Pixie Village, stores it's magic [TAKEN, Clarity]

Garden's Fairy
Forest's Fairy
Travel Tracker
Book Tender
Hatchling Caretaker
Librarian
Dweller
Ghost
Literal (animal, ect, half dragon half other animal)
Exalter
Kelp Keeper - Ukraine
Gatewatcher

Bo - Clan Leader - Makes sure everything is running smoothly.
Treasurer - Takes care of the vault.

The Masters of Passion, Wisdom, Dream, Will, & Moral
Lords of Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
2 Seers (1 for Fortune and 1 for Misfortune)
Priests of the Sun and the Moon

Fighting Instructor
Fight Trainer
Mire Warrior
Kelp Beds Warrior
Golem Workshop Warrior
Crystal Pools Warrior
Harpy's Roost Warrior
Ghostlight Ruins Warrior
Forbidden Portal Warrior
Sky Patroller
Entrance Guard
Border Patroller
Guider
Tracker
Spy

Forager
Hunter (Meat and Bugs)
Fisher
Scavenger

Healer
Herbalist
Doctor
Nurse
Familiar Veterinarian
Dentist

Research Department
Historian
Magic/Spell Researcher
Geologist
Meteorologist
Map maker
Explorer/Adventurer
Poison Specialist
Astronomer
Chemist

Magic Department
Witch
Curse and Voodoo Specialist
Magic/Spell caster
Magician
Sorcerer/Sorceress
Enchantress
Alchemist

Engineer Department
Engineer
Electrician
Inventor
Mechanic

Merchant Department
Spice Merchant
Seamstress/tailor/weaver
Jewelry, trinket, and accessory maker
Tea and Coffee merchant
Glass maker
Brewer
Crafter
Arts and crafts merchant

Artistic Dep
Writer
Poet
Journalist
Librarian
Archivist
Record Keeper

Art Department
Painter
Designer
Sculptor/Potter
Wood carver
Photographer
Floral Designer

Entertainment Department
Musician
Singer
Dancer
Storyteller
Actor/Actress
Magician

Food Department
Candy Maker
Bartender
Tea maker
Baker
Cook
Pastry Chef

Agriculture Department
Beekeeper
Gardener
Farmer

Wildlife Department
Familiar Caretaker
Beast Tamer

Service Department
Pedicurist
Manicurist
Masseuse
Stylist
Party Decorator/Planner
Messenger
Announcer
Innkeeper
Clan tour adviser
Therapist

Lair builder
Carpenter
Blacksmith
Miner
Reporter
Investigator
Sailor
Managers
Assistants
Server/Waiter/Waitress

Nursery Department
Hatchling sitter
Teacher

Others:
Pranksters
Fortune Teller
Tarot Card Reader
Unashamed shame of the clan
Pirate
Collector
Jester/Comedian

Garden's Fairy
Forest's Fairy
Travel Tracker
Book Tender
Hatchling Caretaker
Librarian
Dweller
Ghost
Literal (animal, ect, half dragon half other animal)
Exalter
Kelp Keeper - Ukraine
Gatewatcher

c4a5xZL.png
This can be a link to all of the dragon's post.
This can be a link to all of the dragon's post.
c4a5xZL.png
[center][size=7]Needed FAMILIARS[/size] [size=6][b]COLISEUM[/b][/size] [b]Training Fields[/b] [item=primrose mith][item=ragepuff][item=yellow sparrowmouse] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=painted centaur] [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=dire claw][item=venomblade assassin][item=swiftstride soldier][item=swiftfoot slayer][item=creeping cluster] [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] [item=trick-of-the-light] [b]Thunderhead Savvana[/b] [item=golden lionsnake][item=heckling hydrena][item=rabid grinfin][item=raptorik wanderer][item=thunderstomp][item=rockback charger][item=wintermane minstrel][item=roving lionsnake] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney whale][item=waveswell sorcerer][item=toxic igueel][item=redfin wavespinner][item=maren sorceress][item=igueel matriach][item=coastline sawbeak][item=daydream puffer][item=coast charger] [b]Waterway[/b] [item=silky fanrat][item=scaleside noggle][item=river muck][item=maren currentfinder][item=ghostly rat lord] [b]Arena[/b] [item=undying featherback][item=featherback boar][item=ashmane chimera][item=boran veteran][item=chimera][item=spellwall boran][item=stormclaw showman][item=warcat protector][item=silver springbok][item=raptorik bladedancer][item=marshland poodle mith][item=longneck scrapper][item=longneck interlope][item=charcoal sprangyroo] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [item=hydra][item=armored duskflapper][item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=ashspine widow][item=flamescale spearman][item=ghost manticore][item=ignited imp][item=nightfall imp][item=ophiotaurus][item=ultraram][item=serthis archivist][item=serthis loremaster] [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [/center]
Needed FAMILIARS

COLISEUM

Training Fields
Primrose Mith Ragepuff

Scorched Forest
Painted Centaur

Forgotten Cave
Dire Claw Venomblade Assassin Swiftstride Soldier Swiftfoot Slayer Creeping Cluster

Bamboo Falls

Thunderhead Savvana
Golden Lionsnake Heckling Hydrena Rabid Grinfin Raptorik Wanderer Thunderstomp Rockback Charger Wintermane Minstrel Roving Lionsnake

Redrock Cove
Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale Waveswell Sorcerer Toxic Igueel Redfin Wavespinner Maren Sorceress Coastline Sawbeak Daydream Puffer Coast Charger

Waterway
Silky Fanrat Scaleside Noggle River Muck Maren Currentfinder Ghostly Rat Lord

Arena
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar Ashmane Chimera Boran Veteran Chimera Spellwall Boran Stormclaw Showman Warcat Protector Silver Springbok Raptorik Bladedancer Marshland Poodle Mith Longneck Scrapper Charcoal Sprangyroo

Volcanic Vents
Hydra Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashspine Widow Flamescale Spearman Ghost Manticore Ignited Imp Nightfall Imp Ophiotaurus Ultraram Serthis Archivist Serthis Loremaster

Rainsong Jungle
c4a5xZL.png
HEAD SUITE

Suite Leader - Panacea
Suite Apprentice - Lucian

Finance Bringer - No plans
Finance Keeper - No plans

Map Creator - No plans
Map Keeper - No plans

Suite Protector - No plans
Suite Checker - No plans

Record Creator - No plans
Record Keeper - No plans

Battle Leader - No plans
Battle Teacher - No plans

Suite Founder - Bo
Founder's Assistant - No plans

DREAMY SUITE

UNION SUITE

Engineer
Electrician
Inventor
Mechanic
Announcer
Event Planner
Guide
Spy
Sky Patrol
Explorer
Adventurer
Forager
Farmer
Hunter
Fisher
Builder
Carpenter
Blacksmith
Investigator
Travelling Merchant

QUIET SUITE

Musician
Librarian
Pottery Maker
Painter
Artist
Therapist
Nurse
Doctor
Herbalist
Poet
Journalist
Photographer
Jeweler
Seamstress
Alchemist
Astronomer
Crafter
Stylist
Dancer
Singer
Interior Designer
Messenger
Gardener
Florist
Designer
RUNAWAY EXALTEES

Spellbound Witch
Hecate
No dragon yet fit into role
No accent yet fit with role

THE CHAOTICS

Professional Poisoner
Giulia Tofana (real)

Mind Reader
??
Dragon found
Permabab

Moon Snatcher
??
Dragon found
Accent found

Widowed Miss
??

Maid
??

The two dragons from the Ballroom Suite.
HEAD SUITE

Suite Leader - Panacea
Suite Apprentice - Lucian

Finance Bringer - No plans
Finance Keeper - No plans

Map Creator - No plans
Map Keeper - No plans

Suite Protector - No plans
Suite Checker - No plans

Record Creator - No plans
Record Keeper - No plans

Battle Leader - No plans
Battle Teacher - No plans

Suite Founder - Bo
Founder's Assistant - No plans

DREAMY SUITE

UNION SUITE

Engineer
Electrician
Inventor
Mechanic
Announcer
Event Planner
Guide
Spy
Sky Patrol
Explorer
Adventurer
Forager
Farmer
Hunter
Fisher
Builder
Carpenter
Blacksmith
Investigator
Travelling Merchant

QUIET SUITE

Musician
Librarian
Pottery Maker
Painter
Artist
Therapist
Nurse
Doctor
Herbalist
Poet
Journalist
Photographer
Jeweler
Seamstress
Alchemist
Astronomer
Crafter
Stylist
Dancer
Singer
Interior Designer
Messenger
Gardener
Florist
Designer
RUNAWAY EXALTEES

Spellbound Witch
Hecate

THE CHAOTICS

Professional Poisoner
Giulia Tofana (real)

Mind Reader
??
Dragon found
Permabab

Moon Snatcher
??
Dragon found
Accent found

Widowed Miss
??

Maid
??

The two dragons from the Ballroom Suite.
c4a5xZL.png
[center][size=7][font=stegoe print]Name Ideas & Traveler Temp[/font][/size] Calypso tropical, music Hope - Celeste - Xena - Memories - Cherish - Pandora - Essence - Ukraine - Remedy - Destiny - Fantasy - Esque - Ethereal - Gala - Empire - Liberty - Copperbell - Desire - Cast - Luxury - Configuration - Picturesque - Lullaby - Wishful - Grateful - Dire - Trick & Treat (duo) - Princess - Cinnamon - Candyfloss - Tart - Hershey & Kisses (duo) - Sugarpuff - Sweet - Candycane soybean permabab tan or green [code][center][size=7]dragon - Traveler[/size] [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1101610/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/7wv9OeJ.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Uh-oh, looks like this dragon wandered a little too far from her home lair @ribbonz, and now s/he's off to see the world! If ever you feel the need to exalt, s/he'd really appreciate it if you could just return him/her to the home lair, or to the 'Dragons Off To See The World' thread, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1101610]here.[/url] This is not necessary, but s/he would be very grateful![/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=5]Travel Log[/size] Home: @ribbonz - Light [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=5]Inventory[/size] Empty [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=7]Travel Journal[/size] nothing here[/center][/code][/center] Aurora Stargaze - Arcane Clan that is on boarder connecting to Beaming Shine - Savory Delights - Food dragons The Lab - Frufrus creations and experiments Gen1 Collection
Name Ideas & Traveler Temp

Calypso tropical, music
Hope - Celeste - Xena - Memories - Cherish - Pandora - Essence - Ukraine - Remedy - Destiny - Fantasy - Esque - Ethereal - Gala - Empire - Liberty - Copperbell - Desire - Cast - Luxury - Configuration - Picturesque - Lullaby - Wishful - Grateful
- Dire - Trick & Treat (duo) - Princess - Cinnamon - Candyfloss - Tart - Hershey & Kisses (duo) - Sugarpuff - Sweet - Candycane soybean permabab tan or green
Code:
[center][size=7]dragon - Traveler[/size] [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1101610/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/7wv9OeJ.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Uh-oh, looks like this dragon wandered a little too far from her home lair @ribbonz, and now s/he's off to see the world! If ever you feel the need to exalt, s/he'd really appreciate it if you could just return him/her to the home lair, or to the 'Dragons Off To See The World' thread, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1101610]here.[/url] This is not necessary, but s/he would be very grateful![/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=5]Travel Log[/size] Home: @ribbonz - Light [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=5]Inventory[/size] Empty [img]https://i.imgur.com/i2NG1DR.gif[/img] [size=7]Travel Journal[/size] nothing here[/center]

Aurora Stargaze -
Arcane Clan that is on boarder connecting to Beaming Shine

- Savory Delights -

Food dragons

The Lab -
Frufrus creations and experiments

Gen1 Collection
c4a5xZL.png
1 2