Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] The Historian's Collection Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oh wow I didn't even realize I won until now! I missed that completely x -x
Everyone's stories were so great and I loved reading the wonderful lore <3
Hope you all have a happy Drakeharvest and congrats to all the winners!
Oh wow I didn't even realize I won until now! I missed that completely x -x
Everyone's stories were so great and I loved reading the wonderful lore <3
Hope you all have a happy Drakeharvest and congrats to all the winners!
@ShatteredSeraph Thank you so much, and your work was excellent, too! I really enjoyed the tension in both stories, and it was interesting to see how the BotE events had affected dragon society directly. The way "Reconnaissance Mission" ended was amazing! Part 2 when :D

@Strawberrium Congrats on the win! I read your entry, and it was absolutely enthralling. And I actually poked around in your lair in search of Hadal and Trinidad. Really lovely imagery with Trinidad sinking into the deep, and Hadal reaching after him. I didn't want it to end either! <3
@ShatteredSeraph Thank you so much, and your work was excellent, too! I really enjoyed the tension in both stories, and it was interesting to see how the BotE events had affected dragon society directly. The way "Reconnaissance Mission" ended was amazing! Part 2 when :D

@Strawberrium Congrats on the win! I read your entry, and it was absolutely enthralling. And I actually poked around in your lair in search of Hadal and Trinidad. Really lovely imagery with Trinidad sinking into the deep, and Hadal reaching after him. I didn't want it to end either! <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist - Thank you for the praise! I'll make a continuation at some point. Which, to be honest, is what I've been saying about my clan lore for over year now...
@Disillusionist - Thank you for the praise! I'll make a continuation at some point. Which, to be honest, is what I've been saying about my clan lore for over year now...
@Disillusionist
I'm glad you like it! Hadal is the water rep for the clan and raises his two sons Trinidad and Splash in one of the underground springs he's fashioned into a divination pool, but with the changes to water and Tidelord's absence he had given up hope. But Trinidad did not and I wanted to put a glimmer of hope in the Changes to Sornieth prompt!
I'll write more about them actually in my lore thread im still putting together x -x
@Disillusionist
I'm glad you like it! Hadal is the water rep for the clan and raises his two sons Trinidad and Splash in one of the underground springs he's fashioned into a divination pool, but with the changes to water and Tidelord's absence he had given up hope. But Trinidad did not and I wanted to put a glimmer of hope in the Changes to Sornieth prompt!
I'll write more about them actually in my lore thread im still putting together x -x
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11