Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ♥Project Roundsey♥
1 2 3 4
@Yoaisami Thank you <3 (do you want to be added to the progress pinglist ? ^~^)
@Yoaisami Thank you <3 (do you want to be added to the progress pinglist ? ^~^)
sparkle_smol.png
@arwantia
Yes please! :)
@arwantia
Yes please! :)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Arwantia

You can probably save money by not geneing the parents. Genes don't affect breeding cooldown time. Then, when you get a baby with the right colors, you will only need one scroll for each gene.
@Arwantia

You can probably save money by not geneing the parents. Genes don't affect breeding cooldown time. Then, when you get a baby with the right colors, you will only need one scroll for each gene.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@mony I know but that would make the Challenge too easy ^-^
@mony I know but that would make the Challenge too easy ^-^
sparkle_smol.png
My Challenge my rules ^~^ it would be boring if I would do it that way because I could allready afford that so it wouldnt be a Challenge at all XD it would be a waiting until I can breed them and thats it ^-^
My Challenge my rules ^~^ it would be boring if I would do it that way because I could allready afford that so it wouldnt be a Challenge at all XD it would be a waiting until I can breed them and thats it ^-^
sparkle_smol.png
@Arwantia I'd love to be added to any pinglist! She's beautiful, and I might want to buy one of the reject hatchlings that don't have her exact colors lol
@Arwantia I'd love to be added to any pinglist! She's beautiful, and I might want to buy one of the reject hatchlings that don't have her exact colors lol
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
I too am lowkey in love with Roundsey! Progress pinglist please~~ good luck!
I too am lowkey in love with Roundsey! Progress pinglist please~~ good luck!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@literalstardust I will most likely give unwanted babys for free to non exalt homes (unless they got primal or multi gaze) ^~^

@Jaspernoir Thank you for the support adding you in a sec c:
@literalstardust I will most likely give unwanted babys for free to non exalt homes (unless they got primal or multi gaze) ^~^

@Jaspernoir Thank you for the support adding you in a sec c:
sparkle_smol.png
@Buffykiev @Yoaisami @literalstardust @Jaspernoir

Progress Update :

the dragons are gened and changed into spiral *^* now it's time to wait til they are ready to breed (the father does have a 19days cooldown the mother is ready ^-^)
@Buffykiev @Yoaisami @literalstardust @Jaspernoir

Progress Update :

the dragons are gened and changed into spiral *^* now it's time to wait til they are ready to breed (the father does have a 19days cooldown the mother is ready ^-^)
sparkle_smol.png
@Arwantia Ping please! I'm curious, are you going to continue breeding them until you get a hatchling with Arcane Rare eyes, or will you use a Scatterscroll on the right hatchling?
@Arwantia Ping please! I'm curious, are you going to continue breeding them until you get a hatchling with Arcane Rare eyes, or will you use a Scatterscroll on the right hatchling?
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 3 4