Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Shapeshifters (judging complete!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
#42275542 Male Coatl Violet / Nightshade / Stonewash Ripple / Current / Stained [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=12&winggene=6&wings=175&auth=6bcb5c7413758d7ddf16591ff055524d8adc7322&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ripple/Current/Stained is just my all-time favourite combo (whenever people post those 'scry my dragon' threads it's what I always post...) and I think it goes best on this dragon from your list!
Male Coatl
Violet / Nightshade / Stonewash
Ripple / Current / Stained

dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=12&winggene=6&wings=175&auth=6bcb5c7413758d7ddf16591ff055524d8adc7322&dummyext=prev.png

Ripple/Current/Stained is just my all-time favourite combo (whenever people post those 'scry my dragon' threads it's what I always post...) and I think it goes best on this dragon from your list!
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
#42275542 Mirror Wasp/Saturn/Scales [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=175&auth=8d1abd306071d9f4f22e66ee37a668915db5dc5e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I feel that this is a good combo of genes as the wasp creates a sort of Ombré between the purple colour and the brown of the fins created by the scales gene. I feel that they fit together and are very aesthetically pleasing. -Lore Blurb- The mirror hissed as he and his opponent circled each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move. The coatl opposite him lunged forward suddenly, and the mirror quickly turned his body causing the claws of the other dragon to scratch weakly against his scales. He whipped around and dived at the coatl, knocking them off balance and pinning them to the ground. He got off after a moment, laughing. “You really ought to think before you launch yourself. We both know I’m a much faster fighter than you are!” He walked a few feet away and began scratching another line on a piece of woods. Him seven, the other guy three. “It would be easier to train for you if your strategy wasn’t literally fight like a wild thing trapped in a corner. You have no pattern to your battle.” The coatl replied curtly. “And that’s a bad thing...? If my opponent doesn’t know what I’m going to do in a real battle, aren’t I going to be the one to get out alive?” He was a bit mad now, obviously his friend didn’t understand the plus side. “It doesn’t matter in a real battle. In a real battle whoever your facing is going to be bigger and stronger than you, and they’re going to pin you to the ground before you can blink your left eyes.” The coatl said nothing more as he packed up his things and began walking away. The mirror stomped off in the other direction, grumbling about how the coatl knew nothing of real battle. ‘[i]what would he know about dragons who fight in battle. He’s a coatl, the closest to a real fight he’s ever been is when he battles his feathers in the morning[/i]’ he thought to himself, not noticing the shadowy guardian coming up behind him. His friend was right. He was on the ground before he could blink, and he was terrified.
Mirror
Wasp/Saturn/Scales
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=175&auth=8d1abd306071d9f4f22e66ee37a668915db5dc5e&dummyext=prev.png

I feel that this is a good combo of genes as the wasp creates a sort of Ombré between the purple colour and the brown of the fins created by the scales gene. I feel that they fit together and are very aesthetically pleasing.

-Lore Blurb-
The mirror hissed as he and his opponent circled each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move. The coatl opposite him lunged forward suddenly, and the mirror quickly turned his body causing the claws of the other dragon to scratch weakly against his scales. He whipped around and dived at the coatl, knocking them off balance and pinning them to the ground. He got off after a moment, laughing.

“You really ought to think before you launch yourself. We both know I’m a much faster fighter than you are!” He walked a few feet away and began scratching another line on a piece of woods. Him seven, the other guy three.

“It would be easier to train for you if your strategy wasn’t literally fight like a wild thing trapped in a corner. You have no pattern to your battle.” The coatl replied curtly.

“And that’s a bad thing...? If my opponent doesn’t know what I’m going to do in a real battle, aren’t I going to be the one to get out alive?” He was a bit mad now, obviously his friend didn’t understand the plus side.

“It doesn’t matter in a real battle. In a real battle whoever your facing is going to be bigger and stronger than you, and they’re going to pin you to the ground before you can blink your left eyes.” The coatl said nothing more as he packed up his things and began walking away.

The mirror stomped off in the other direction, grumbling about how the coatl knew nothing of real battle.

what would he know about dragons who fight in battle. He’s a coatl, the closest to a real fight he’s ever been is when he battles his feathers in the morning’ he thought to himself, not noticing the shadowy guardian coming up behind him. His friend was right. He was on the ground before he could blink, and he was terrified.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
#42092534 I saw her cyan wings and her lightning eyes and knew I wanted to at least play around in the scrying workshop to see what I could do, but I never expected to really fall in love with what I designed! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=bcede37646f8b5969b79a472ea0d975d83a5968c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I really love how skink has cyan stripes, except they're slightly darker than the basic cyan color. I wanted to counteract that light/dark clash and safari's darker cyan hues matched the best. I ended up leaving her tert the same because a white underbelly makes the cyan in skink pop and brightens her overall. I kept her as a coatl because it's my favorite breed. Ideally, I think she would look best as a permababy with uncommon or rare eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=2b17bd09e1ed616a252c55a63e2dba0c28fbc68a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

I saw her cyan wings and her lightning eyes and knew I wanted to at least play around in the scrying workshop to see what I could do, but I never expected to really fall in love with what I designed!

dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=bcede37646f8b5969b79a472ea0d975d83a5968c&dummyext=prev.png

I really love how skink has cyan stripes, except they're slightly darker than the basic cyan color. I wanted to counteract that light/dark clash and safari's darker cyan hues matched the best. I ended up leaving her tert the same because a white underbelly makes the cyan in skink pop and brightens her overall. I kept her as a coatl because it's my favorite breed.

Ideally, I think she would look best as a permababy with uncommon or rare eyes.

dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=2b17bd09e1ed616a252c55a63e2dba0c28fbc68a&dummyext=prev.png
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
[center]Here's my second entry! :D [b]Username:[/b] @Saraceaser [b]Second Entry:[/b] #42343998 [b]Name:[/b] Unnamed [b]Colors:[/b] Jade/Eggplant/Blue [b]Scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=6&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=8e047196bccc130734c4d338c2b98480520cc643&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Genes:[/b] Bar/Bee/Firefly [b]Facts/Notes:[/b] - O.o I have no idea how this happened; he was supposed to be a PC with Metallic, and somehow he ended up with Bar (which honestly shouldn't look good with Bee) and as a WC. And I have no idea where the Firefly came from. Well then. - The name I'd give him is Nightshade; I think it suits him (as he ended up becoming, anyways. :P) [b]Lore and Stuff:[/b] Nightshade abhorred darkness and night, despite his name and all appearances, and more than that, he could never even begin to stand thunderstorms, despite having spent most of his early life in the Shifting Expanse. This is all thanks to one bad decision and a change that would last his entire life. Nightshade has always been more on the timid side and hard to approach. Having spent the majority of his life with his nose stuck in a book, he had very little experience when it came to dealing with others. He wasn't particularly overly intelligent, nor creative, nor... anything. He was just a plain Dragon who loved to read and learn. That is, until he saw it. 'It' being a beautiful research lab, dedicated to the evolution and adaption of plants. The lab-cum-greenhouse was huge, and held flora and fauna from all over Sornieth, and Nightshade instantly found himself enraptured. He spent many months there, eventually finally being accepted as an apprentice to do his own minor research and data gathering, and he was truly happy, something he hasn't felt since he was a hatchling. One particularly stormy evening, when he was finishing up for the night and was going to lock up - as everyone else had already left - something caught his eye. In the greenhouse, a strange glow emitted from a group of experimental plants that should definitely not be doing such a thing. Not completely sure whether he should leave and tell someone else or not, he hesitantly approached the group of plants. Brushing some side, he just... stared. At the bottom of the group of plants, a set of fruits that were being experimented on for their unique medicinal aspects, one of the fruits was pulsing an shimmering blue. The rest of the fruits were a sky blue, clear and bright, but this one glowed a midnight indigo, almost sparkling and reminding him of the night sky. And, without know what to do, he picked it, which was his first mistake. His second mistake was that as he held it, he got a whiff of the smell. It smelled... delicious. Absolutely mouthwatering. Almost hypnotizing. And his last mistake, was when he almost unconsciously bit into the fruit. The pain pulsed through him instantly. He doesn't remember much of what happened; he just remembers the [i]pain[/i], the pulsing of blue light that seemed to fill the entire greenhouse, and falling into the merciful hands of unconsciousness. When Nightshade awoke, he became aware of a few things: 1) His body felt... different, somehow... 2) He felt just absolutely wretched. 3) ...He doesn't remember being encased in a soft, blue glow. This last one caught his attention; more fully aware, he was surprised when he didn't feel all that panicked to find out that he was literally emitting tendrils of blue light, almost dark in color, but still fairly bright. ...There was obviously only one thing to do; research. (Again, another abrupt ending here, but this one IS very long, so had to stop somewhere before I get too far lol.)
Here's my second entry! :D

Username: @Saraceaser

Second Entry: #42343998
Name: Unnamed
Colors: Jade/Eggplant/Blue

Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=6&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=8e047196bccc130734c4d338c2b98480520cc643&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Wildclaw
Genes: Bar/Bee/Firefly

Facts/Notes:
- O.o I have no idea how this happened; he was supposed to be a PC with Metallic, and somehow he ended up with Bar (which honestly shouldn't look good with Bee) and as a WC. And I have no idea where the Firefly came from. Well then.
- The name I'd give him is Nightshade; I think it suits him (as he ended up becoming, anyways. :P)

Lore and Stuff:
Nightshade abhorred darkness and night, despite his name and all appearances, and more than that, he could never even begin to stand thunderstorms, despite having spent most of his early life in the Shifting Expanse.

This is all thanks to one bad decision and a change that would last his entire life.

Nightshade has always been more on the timid side and hard to approach. Having spent the majority of his life with his nose stuck in a book, he had very little experience when it came to dealing with others. He wasn't particularly overly intelligent, nor creative, nor... anything. He was just a plain Dragon who loved to read and learn.

That is, until he saw it.

'It' being a beautiful research lab, dedicated to the evolution and adaption of plants. The lab-***-greenhouse was huge, and held flora and fauna from all over Sornieth, and Nightshade instantly found himself enraptured.

He spent many months there, eventually finally being accepted as an apprentice to do his own minor research and data gathering, and he was truly happy, something he hasn't felt since he was a hatchling.

One particularly stormy evening, when he was finishing up for the night and was going to lock up - as everyone else had already left - something caught his eye. In the greenhouse, a strange glow emitted from a group of experimental plants that should definitely not be doing such a thing. Not completely sure whether he should leave and tell someone else or not, he hesitantly approached the group of plants.

Brushing some side, he just... stared. At the bottom of the group of plants, a set of fruits that were being experimented on for their unique medicinal aspects, one of the fruits was pulsing an shimmering blue. The rest of the fruits were a sky blue, clear and bright, but this one glowed a midnight indigo, almost sparkling and reminding him of the night sky.

And, without know what to do, he picked it, which was his first mistake. His second mistake was that as he held it, he got a whiff of the smell. It smelled... delicious. Absolutely mouthwatering. Almost hypnotizing. And his last mistake, was when he almost unconsciously bit into the fruit.

The pain pulsed through him instantly.

He doesn't remember much of what happened; he just remembers the pain, the pulsing of blue light that seemed to fill the entire greenhouse, and falling into the merciful hands of unconsciousness.

When Nightshade awoke, he became aware of a few things: 1) His body felt... different, somehow... 2) He felt just absolutely wretched. 3) ...He doesn't remember being encased in a soft, blue glow.

This last one caught his attention; more fully aware, he was surprised when he didn't feel all that panicked to find out that he was literally emitting tendrils of blue light, almost dark in color, but still fairly bright.

...There was obviously only one thing to do; research.

(Again, another abrupt ending here, but this one IS very long, so had to stop somewhere before I get too far lol.)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Username: Lilystar6 Dragon id: 42412771 Colors: Fuchsia/Denim/Red Genes: Skink/Striation/Stained Name suggestion: Saffron [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=26&auth=daeace852aa80d4578a26b2ee08dc912ab16877b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Username: Lilystar6
Dragon id: 42412771
Colors: Fuchsia/Denim/Red
Genes: Skink/Striation/Stained
Name suggestion: Saffron
dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=26&auth=daeace852aa80d4578a26b2ee08dc912ab16877b&dummyext=prev.png
z9bVpPy.png
@KittenVirus Sure, I'll allow permababies! [quote name="Illyrael" date="2018-07-22 08:42:18" ] #42092534 Female [b]Coatl[/b] Sand / Cyan / White Skink/Trail/Spines [/quote] @Illyrael Should be Wildclaw, like the image? (Don't edit it now, just let me know.) Edit: Oop, you mentioned it in your next post. Sorry, I'm going page-by-page.
@KittenVirus
Sure, I'll allow permababies!

Illyrael wrote on 2018-07-22 08:42:18:
Female Coatl
Sand / Cyan / White
Skink/Trail/Spines
@Illyrael
Should be Wildclaw, like the image? (Don't edit it now, just let me know.)
Edit: Oop, you mentioned it in your next post. Sorry, I'm going page-by-page.
Username: Lilystar6 Dragon id:42275542 Colours: Violet/Nightshade/Stonewash Genes: Python/Bee/Runes Breed (oops, forgot to include in previous entry): Coatl [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=175&auth=a3c3ea24a08810107e38681e95a84d6108b4742e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Username: Lilystar6
Dragon id:42275542
Colours: Violet/Nightshade/Stonewash
Genes: Python/Bee/Runes
Breed (oops, forgot to include in previous entry): Coatl
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=175&auth=a3c3ea24a08810107e38681e95a84d6108b4742e&dummyext=prev.png
z9bVpPy.png
@Niesse I saw your edit :) Yes, it was supposed to be wildclaw, it completely escaped my notice that I hadn't changed it from the original copy/paste. Thanks for verifying!
@Niesse I saw your edit :) Yes, it was supposed to be wildclaw, it completely escaped my notice that I hadn't changed it from the original copy/paste. Thanks for verifying!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Egg Who knows maybe we'd get lucky and have the perfect lightning color scheme. Hope I'm doing this right! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=21&winggene=3&wings=117&auth=8f8d78965aaa84b33a7e9617fe6987eb4e5196b4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spiral Male Abyss Python, Cerulean Eyespots/ Robin Lightning Multi-Gaze eyes [b]'There's tales of the lightning spiral who bring calamity and destruction whenever it goes. Covered in eyes it sees all and brings down doom upon ALL!!!!'[/b] 'Really? ... Yep, that's the story of my life,' Gerald sighs. 'I'm just clumsy and I didn't mean to burn down that farmhouse. Everyone made it out safe when I went in to help. What!? Yeah I knocked over the tree on top of the cow but she's fiiiiine I swear! I even sent a sorry note. No it wasn't my fault the carrier bag exploded! I didn't send a package that was someone else!' He adjusts the glasses on his nose. 'And if I could really "see all" I wouldn't need glasses..... You know they don't make them for multi-gazed dragons? Maybe I should get laser.....'
Egg

Who knows maybe we'd get lucky and have the perfect lightning color scheme. Hope I'm doing this right!

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=21&winggene=3&wings=117&auth=8f8d78965aaa84b33a7e9617fe6987eb4e5196b4&dummyext=prev.png
Spiral Male Abyss Python, Cerulean Eyespots/ Robin Lightning Multi-Gaze eyes

'There's tales of the lightning spiral who bring calamity and destruction whenever it goes. Covered in eyes it sees all and brings down doom upon ALL!!!!'

'Really? ... Yep, that's the story of my life,' Gerald sighs. 'I'm just clumsy and I didn't mean to burn down that farmhouse. Everyone made it out safe when I went in to help. What!? Yeah I knocked over the tree on top of the cow but she's fiiiiine I swear! I even sent a sorry note. No it wasn't my fault the carrier bag exploded! I didn't send a package that was someone else!' He adjusts the glasses on his nose. 'And if I could really "see all" I wouldn't need glasses..... You know they don't make them for multi-gazed dragons? Maybe I should get laser.....'
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
JEah I managed to find that one entry per dragon from the rules when I took my time and really read them :P (allso found the no editing rule, sorry about editing the frst post as I forgot to put[code][img][/img][/code] tags for it. I made a second post whit second dragon :)
JEah I managed to find that one entry per dragon from the rules when I took my time and really read them :P (allso found the no editing rule, sorry about editing the frst post as I forgot to put
Code:
[img][/img]
tags for it.

I made a second post whit second dragon :)
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19