Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-26 18:34:42" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 18:34:31" ] So... How are things in Stanland [/quote] zz [/quote] I'm glad you played though if you makes you feel any better
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-26 18:34:42:
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 18:34:31:
So...

How are things in Stanland
zz
I'm glad you played though if you makes you feel any better
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 18:42:18" ] [quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-26 18:34:42" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 18:34:31" ] So... How are things in Stanland [/quote] zz [/quote] I'm glad you played though if you makes you feel any better [/quote] i'm ~
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 18:42:18:
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-26 18:34:42:
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 18:34:31:
So...

How are things in Stanland
zz
I'm glad you played though if you makes you feel any better
i'm

~
MM82e8q.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/m5ciKSc.png[/img]
m5ciKSc.png
MM82e8q.png
End of Day 5

The streets of the Shifting Emporium are packed clear by the footsteps of dragons, no longer kicking up slight trails of sand into the air as they move. Though the week is nearing its end, dragons from across Sornieth continue to flock to the marketplace, desperate to take advantage of the collection of rarities before it disappeared for another millennia.

However, this is not the story of the Emporium. This is the story of a particular group of merchants, and the players in their game.

Brys looks at the remaining assembled dragons, the players in the merchants’ game of mafia. The shadowy figures of the spectators loom between two of the stalls, and the merchants themselves are gathered behind Brys, trying desperately to look over his shoulder at the pile of lynch votes.

With a sigh and a skitter of his claws across the sand, Brys sets the papers alight, and steps away, flicking his tail. To those who do not know him, he looks irritated or sad.

However, he turns, and there is a small smile on his face.

“Congratulations, town,” he says silibantly. “You win.”

Stanari nods, taking a graceful bow as the final mafia member and remaining non-town player. Her patron merchant looks disappointed, as do the rest of the mafia card designers.

Brys allows his smile to turn into a smirk. “And that, as they say….is all.”
TOWN WINS

Short Version

[Stanari was lynched. She was the Merchant of the Arcane, and Mafia.]

Vote Count: Day 5

Stanari: 8
SelenaSilverwolf: 1

Stanari has received the most votes and was lynched.
End of Day 5

The streets of the Shifting Emporium are packed clear by the footsteps of dragons, no longer kicking up slight trails of sand into the air as they move. Though the week is nearing its end, dragons from across Sornieth continue to flock to the marketplace, desperate to take advantage of the collection of rarities before it disappeared for another millennia.

However, this is not the story of the Emporium. This is the story of a particular group of merchants, and the players in their game.

Brys looks at the remaining assembled dragons, the players in the merchants’ game of mafia. The shadowy figures of the spectators loom between two of the stalls, and the merchants themselves are gathered behind Brys, trying desperately to look over his shoulder at the pile of lynch votes.

With a sigh and a skitter of his claws across the sand, Brys sets the papers alight, and steps away, flicking his tail. To those who do not know him, he looks irritated or sad.

However, he turns, and there is a small smile on his face.

“Congratulations, town,” he says silibantly. “You win.”

Stanari nods, taking a graceful bow as the final mafia member and remaining non-town player. Her patron merchant looks disappointed, as do the rest of the mafia card designers.

Brys allows his smile to turn into a smirk. “And that, as they say….is all.”
TOWN WINS

Short Version

[Stanari was lynched. She was the Merchant of the Arcane, and Mafia.]

Vote Count: Day 5

Stanari: 8
SelenaSilverwolf: 1

Stanari has received the most votes and was lynched.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Game Wrap-Up

Town
The Town, consisting of the following players, has won the game!

aquavvius
bear2
Cheshly
Comba
CrystalRush
Gemmadragon
Limelight
LordMeikai
NekoNikki
Reshiramu
SelenaSilverwolf
smeen
Tsunami21

Mafia
The Mafia, consisting of the following players, has therefore lost the game.

Journey
nuttysaladtree
smilefires
Stanari

This game did not have any third party members.

Secondary Win Conditions
The following players have achieved their Secondary Win Conditions! Congratulations!

aquavvius: Successfully kill a member of the mafia using your Lightning ability.

bear2: Have at least one person who received one of your hats remain alive the end of the game.

Comba: Live long enough to use all three of your abilities.

Reshiramu: Have both your ability's shots be successfully completed.

SelenaSilverwolf: Go through the entire game without protecting yourself with your ability.

End of Game Links

Spectator Chat
Mafia Chat
Host Spreadsheet

If you would like to release your private QuickTopic links, you are now free to do so!
End of Game Wrap-Up

Town
The Town, consisting of the following players, has won the game!

aquavvius
bear2
Cheshly
Comba
CrystalRush
Gemmadragon
Limelight
LordMeikai
NekoNikki
Reshiramu
SelenaSilverwolf
smeen
Tsunami21

Mafia
The Mafia, consisting of the following players, has therefore lost the game.

Journey
nuttysaladtree
smilefires
Stanari

This game did not have any third party members.

Secondary Win Conditions
The following players have achieved their Secondary Win Conditions! Congratulations!

aquavvius: Successfully kill a member of the mafia using your Lightning ability.

bear2: Have at least one person who received one of your hats remain alive the end of the game.

Comba: Live long enough to use all three of your abilities.

Reshiramu: Have both your ability's shots be successfully completed.

SelenaSilverwolf: Go through the entire game without protecting yourself with your ability.

End of Game Links

Spectator Chat
Mafia Chat
Host Spreadsheet

If you would like to release your private QuickTopic links, you are now free to do so!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5][b]All Rolecards[/b][/size][/center] [quote]Welcome, [b]Gemmadragon[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Fortune[/i]. Fortune has always favored the bold, but your wealth comes as boons for others. The misted intricacies of the future are yours to behold, and in return you share with those around you. The cards can only tell you so much, however, and the future is never set in stone. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use all four of your cards on other players. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[NONCONSECUTIVE] Choose a player. You will give them a “card of fortune”, a 1-shot ability they must use the next night in place of their normal ability. You may choose which card, and thus which ability, from the following Major Arcana cards. Each card may only be given once, and you may not choose a player more than once. [list][*]The High Priestess: Instead of your normal ability, you can "watch yourself", and see which player, if any, targets you during the night. [*]The Empress, reversed: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player. Anything that happens to that player will happen to you as well. [*]Strength: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player to guard. If they are hit by a killing action, it will instead hit you. [*]The Hermit: Instead of your normal ability, you will have protection from one killing blow that occurs during the night, should any occur.[/list] You know that the player you choose will receive the following template night result: [indent]From a mysterious source, you find yourself holding a card. It is [card name] from the Major Arcana. You have received a 1-shot ability: [ability description]. This ability is compulsory; you must use it in place of your normal night action, and if you do not choose on your own, it will automatically fire on a random player unless otherwise indicated.[/indent] You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]LordMeikai[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Knowledge[/i]. Knowledge is a priceless commodity in the Shifting Expanse, and the things you know are things only the Arcanist knows. However, books only help so much, when darkness boils closer. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Target the same player who is hit by any night kill ability with your ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. They will receive the description of one ability in the game, their own included in the pool of randomization. --[PASSIVE] If you are successfully hit by a killing action, your death will be delayed to the end of the next day phase. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Limelight[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Gold[/i]. Coins glint and gleam upon contact with you, and you are constantly surrounded by the music of metal. Your expertise in golden accents is unparalleled, and highly sought after. Beware, those who would use you to their own gain... [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Reach the end of the game with both yourself and your known fellow Town member alive. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. You will know what action they took, but not who it was against. --[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Reshiramu[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Dreams[/i]. When dragons settle for the night, it is their dreams that linger, hopes and fears and memories all rolled into one. The magic sand you hold in your possession will allow a dragon to relive their most wondrous dreams, or their worst nightmares....for the right price. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Have both your ability’s shots be successfully completed. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[2-SHOT] Choose a player. They will receive 3 names, at least one of which is guaranteed to be a member of a non-town faction. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]smeen[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Emotion[/i]. Joy abounds in the glorious golden potion in your stores. The purple gummy plant simulates the delicate balance of happiness and euphoria. When dragons need a pick-me-up, you have it in spades. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully illuminate a killing action. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[3-SHOT] Choose a player. Any action they take that night will be illuminated in the End of the Day post. They will be identified by their username, but the action description will be obfuscated. --[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Comba[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Invention[/i]. Impossibly delicate toys are your specialty. The small mechanical workings of a perfect Pearlcatcher likeness are the kinds of work only you can do. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Live long enough to use all three of your abilities. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[1S] Choose a deceased player. You will learn which player killed them, but not their alignment. --[1S] Choose a player and learn whether their alignment is Town or Not Town. --[1S] Stop a player's action from occurring. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Cheshly[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Delicacies[/i]. Exotic flora and fauna, and the most delicate seafood known to dragon-kind, are what you are known for. No matter how much you sell, you’ve yet to run out, and dragons flock to taste some of the most delicious foods they’ve had. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Survive long enough to use your ability 5 times. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. Their action will be stopped, as well as any actions taken upon that player. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Tsunami21[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Blades[/i]. Razor-sharp steel composes your wares. The blades you sell are balanced to perfection, sharp and ready for battle. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully trigger your passive ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[2-SHOT] Kill a player of choice. --[PASSIVE] If you successfully kill a member of the mafia with either of your shots on your active ability, the expended shot will be refunded to you, granting you one extra shot. This can only occur once during the game. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]NekoNikki[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Fabrics[/i]. Exotic cloths and bolts of fabric line your stall’s shelves. Only the best will do for you. Just don’t ask where some of it came from. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully stop 2 X-Shot abilities from firing. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Stop a player's action from occurring. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]bear2[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Millinery[/i]. The secret to success is always a nice hat, and you’ve hats in spades. Fedoras, cabbies, sun hats, baseball caps, and more abound, hand-made and worth every expense, especially when they have something a bit….special, added in. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Have at least one person who received one of your hats remain alive at the end of the game. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Give a hat to a player of choice. The hat has no function other than to look fabulous. You may give an image or description of the hat you would like to give, if you choose; if not, they will receive a generic hat. --[PASSIVE] If you are lynched, choose one player to die alongside you. You may choose a name each day, if you choose, or as soon as possible during Lockdown on the day of your lynch. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]CrystalRush[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Disguises[/i]. You have a specialty in helping others appear as those they are not, and pride yourself on transforming any dragon into any other. Turning them back to normal, however, is an added challenge. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use your ability two nights in a row and overwrite the previous ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a deceased player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they had multiple) and use it the next night as a 1-Shot. You cannot have more than one ability stored at a time. If you use this ability instead, the ability you received the night before will be overwritten with your new one. You may not target the same person multiple times. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]SelenaSilverwolf[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Shields[/i]. The finest shields in Sornieth are of your design, stronger than the strongest iron forged by Fire dragons. The only metals stronger are those forged by the gods themselves. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Go through the entire game without protecting yourself using your ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Protect a player of choice from a killing action. You may choose yourself, but can only do so once during the game. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]aquavvius[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Stormcatcher[/i]. The intrigue of the Emporium has drawn even you away from work to revel in the sights and sounds. You have elected to appear for this incredibly rare event, and peruse the Emporium wondering what you will find this time. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully kill a member of the mafia with your Lightning ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they have multiple), and use it the next night. You may only have at most 2 abilities stored at one time. --[1-SHOT][LIGHTNING] You may kill one player during the day phase. The action and results are publicly posted to the thread. If you hit a non-town player, your action is successful. If you hit a town player, you will die instead. To activate this ability, please ping the moderators in the thread and say “[Player Name], GET BACK TO WORK!”. --[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]nuttysaladtree[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Jewels[/i]. Gemstones litter your pockets, and shine brightly despite the dark atmosphere in the Emporium. Diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and more are your domain, set in soft gold and silver bands and dangling from delicate chains. The origin of your stones is dubious at best, but no one can deny their flawless beauty. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=red][b]Mafia[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Learn 3 different abilities in the game. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[NONCONSECUTIVE] Learn an active ability a player of your choice has. You may not choose the same target multiple times. --[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2. --[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [url=]Mafia QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Stanari[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of the Arcane[/i]. Ancient knowledge thought lost is the most ripe knowledge for the taking. Alchemy, however, is your specialty. Magic permeates you, and the knowledge you hold is sought after by the most unscrupulous people. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=red][b]Mafia[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use your passive ability without using your main ability on the day between uses. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. Any action(s) they take will be hidden from abilities that would ordinarily be able to see them (such as Tracker, Watcher, etc.) --[PASSIVE][NONCONSECUTIVE] If you choose to perform the factional kill without performing your active ability, any after-death actions taken upon players you kill will fail. --[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [url=]Mafia QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Journey[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Potions[/i]. Elixers and draughts are in abundant supply within your stall, each with an eclectic mix of possibilities. Consumers of your wares should be wary, for not all of what you disclose is the full truth. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=red][b]Mafia[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use both of your shots by the start of Day 4. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[2-SHOT] Choose a player. In place of you taking the factional kill, you will cause your chosen player to kill their target, instead of their original ability. This will, however, take the use of the factional kill away from your faction for that night. --[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [url=]Mafia QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]smilefires[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Cartography[/i]. Without a stall to call your own, you instead hang back in the shadows, beckoning dragons closer before revealing the map to precisely suit their needs. Whether it be leylines, buried treasure, or adventure, you have a map that someone needs. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=red][b]Mafia[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Bypass at least 2 protections on a single player while using one shot from your X-Shot ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose two players. The first player's action will be redirected to the second player, instead of their original target. You may not redirect a player onto themself. --[2-SHOT] If you choose to take the factional kill, you may bypass any protections that would otherwise stop the kill from occuring. You may not use this ability in conjunction with your other ability, but you may perform the factional kill without using this ability. --[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [url=]Mafia QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote]
All Rolecards
Quote:
Welcome, Gemmadragon, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Fortune. Fortune has always favored the bold, but your wealth comes as boons for others. The misted intricacies of the future are yours to behold, and in return you share with those around you. The cards can only tell you so much, however, and the future is never set in stone.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Use all four of your cards on other players.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--[NONCONSECUTIVE] Choose a player. You will give them a “card of fortune”, a 1-shot ability they must use the next night in place of their normal ability. You may choose which card, and thus which ability, from the following Major Arcana cards. Each card may only be given once, and you may not choose a player more than once.
  • The High Priestess: Instead of your normal ability, you can "watch yourself", and see which player, if any, targets you during the night.
  • The Empress, reversed: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player. Anything that happens to that player will happen to you as well.
  • Strength: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player to guard. If they are hit by a killing action, it will instead hit you.
  • The Hermit: Instead of your normal ability, you will have protection from one killing blow that occurs during the night, should any occur.
You know that the player you choose will receive the following template night result:
From a mysterious source, you find yourself holding a card. It is [card name] from the Major Arcana. You have received a 1-shot ability: [ability description]. This ability is compulsory; you must use it in place of your normal night action, and if you do not choose on your own, it will automatically fire on a random player unless otherwise indicated.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, LordMeikai, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Knowledge. Knowledge is a priceless commodity in the Shifting Expanse, and the things you know are things only the Arcanist knows. However, books only help so much, when darkness boils closer.

Main Win Condition
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Target the same player who is hit by any night kill ability with your ability.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--Choose a player. They will receive the description of one ability in the game, their own included in the pool of randomization.
--[PASSIVE] If you are successfully hit by a killing action, your death will be delayed to the end of the next day phase.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, Limelight, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Gold. Coins glint and gleam upon contact with you, and you are constantly surrounded by the music of metal. Your expertise in golden accents is unparalleled, and highly sought after. Beware, those who would use you to their own gain...

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Reach the end of the game with both yourself and your known fellow Town member alive.

Abilities
--Choose a player. You will know what action they took, but not who it was against.
--[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Reshiramu, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Dreams. When dragons settle for the night, it is their dreams that linger, hopes and fears and memories all rolled into one. The magic sand you hold in your possession will allow a dragon to relive their most wondrous dreams, or their worst nightmares....for the right price.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Have both your ability’s shots be successfully completed.

Abilities
--[2-SHOT] Choose a player. They will receive 3 names, at least one of which is guaranteed to be a member of a non-town faction.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, smeen, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Emotion. Joy abounds in the glorious golden potion in your stores. The purple gummy plant simulates the delicate balance of happiness and euphoria. When dragons need a pick-me-up, you have it in spades.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Successfully illuminate a killing action.

Abilities
--[3-SHOT] Choose a player. Any action they take that night will be illuminated in the End of the Day post. They will be identified by their username, but the action description will be obfuscated.
--[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Comba, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Invention. Impossibly delicate toys are your specialty. The small mechanical workings of a perfect Pearlcatcher likeness are the kinds of work only you can do.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Live long enough to use all three of your abilities.

Abilities
--[1S] Choose a deceased player. You will learn which player killed them, but not their alignment.
--[1S] Choose a player and learn whether their alignment is Town or Not Town.
--[1S] Stop a player's action from occurring.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Cheshly, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Delicacies. Exotic flora and fauna, and the most delicate seafood known to dragon-kind, are what you are known for. No matter how much you sell, you’ve yet to run out, and dragons flock to taste some of the most delicious foods they’ve had.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Survive long enough to use your ability 5 times.

Abilities
--Choose a player. Their action will be stopped, as well as any actions taken upon that player.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Tsunami21, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Blades. Razor-sharp steel composes your wares. The blades you sell are balanced to perfection, sharp and ready for battle.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Successfully trigger your passive ability.

Abilities
--[2-SHOT] Kill a player of choice.
--[PASSIVE] If you successfully kill a member of the mafia with either of your shots on your active ability, the expended shot will be refunded to you, granting you one extra shot. This can only occur once during the game.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, NekoNikki, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Fabrics. Exotic cloths and bolts of fabric line your stall’s shelves. Only the best will do for you. Just don’t ask where some of it came from.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Successfully stop 2 X-Shot abilities from firing.

Abilities
--Stop a player's action from occurring.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, bear2, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Millinery. The secret to success is always a nice hat, and you’ve hats in spades. Fedoras, cabbies, sun hats, baseball caps, and more abound, hand-made and worth every expense, especially when they have something a bit….special, added in.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Have at least one person who received one of your hats remain alive at the end of the game.

Abilities
--Give a hat to a player of choice. The hat has no function other than to look fabulous. You may give an image or description of the hat you would like to give, if you choose; if not, they will receive a generic hat.
--[PASSIVE] If you are lynched, choose one player to die alongside you. You may choose a name each day, if you choose, or as soon as possible during Lockdown on the day of your lynch.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, CrystalRush, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Disguises. You have a specialty in helping others appear as those they are not, and pride yourself on transforming any dragon into any other. Turning them back to normal, however, is an added challenge.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Use your ability two nights in a row and overwrite the previous ability.

Abilities
--Choose a deceased player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they had multiple) and use it the next night as a 1-Shot. You cannot have more than one ability stored at a time. If you use this ability instead, the ability you received the night before will be overwritten with your new one. You may not target the same person multiple times.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, SelenaSilverwolf, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Shields. The finest shields in Sornieth are of your design, stronger than the strongest iron forged by Fire dragons. The only metals stronger are those forged by the gods themselves.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Go through the entire game without protecting yourself using your ability.

Abilities
--Protect a player of choice from a killing action. You may choose yourself, but can only do so once during the game.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, aquavvius, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Stormcatcher. The intrigue of the Emporium has drawn even you away from work to revel in the sights and sounds. You have elected to appear for this incredibly rare event, and peruse the Emporium wondering what you will find this time.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Successfully kill a member of the mafia with your Lightning ability.

Abilities
--Choose a player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they have multiple), and use it the next night. You may only have at most 2 abilities stored at one time.
--[1-SHOT][LIGHTNING] You may kill one player during the day phase. The action and results are publicly posted to the thread. If you hit a non-town player, your action is successful. If you hit a town player, you will die instead. To activate this ability, please ping the moderators in the thread and say “[Player Name], GET BACK TO WORK!”.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, nuttysaladtree, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Jewels. Gemstones litter your pockets, and shine brightly despite the dark atmosphere in the Emporium. Diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and more are your domain, set in soft gold and silver bands and dangling from delicate chains. The origin of your stones is dubious at best, but no one can deny their flawless beauty.

Main Win Condition
You are a member of the Mafia. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Secondary Win Condition
Learn 3 different abilities in the game.

Abilities
--[NONCONSECUTIVE] Learn an active ability a player of your choice has. You may not choose the same target multiple times.
--[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]
[url=]Mafia QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Stanari, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of the Arcane. Ancient knowledge thought lost is the most ripe knowledge for the taking. Alchemy, however, is your specialty. Magic permeates you, and the knowledge you hold is sought after by the most unscrupulous people.

Main Win Condition
You are a member of the Mafia. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Secondary Win Condition
Use your passive ability without using your main ability on the day between uses.

Abilities
--Choose a player. Any action(s) they take will be hidden from abilities that would ordinarily be able to see them (such as Tracker, Watcher, etc.)
--[PASSIVE][NONCONSECUTIVE] If you choose to perform the factional kill without performing your active ability, any after-death actions taken upon players you kill will fail.
--[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]
[url=]Mafia QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, Journey, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Potions. Elixers and draughts are in abundant supply within your stall, each with an eclectic mix of possibilities. Consumers of your wares should be wary, for not all of what you disclose is the full truth.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Use both of your shots by the start of Day 4.

Abilities
--[2-SHOT] Choose a player. In place of you taking the factional kill, you will cause your chosen player to kill their target, instead of their original ability. This will, however, take the use of the factional kill away from your faction for that night.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]
[url=]Mafia QT[/url]

Quote:
Welcome, smilefires, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Cartography. Without a stall to call your own, you instead hang back in the shadows, beckoning dragons closer before revealing the map to precisely suit their needs. Whether it be leylines, buried treasure, or adventure, you have a map that someone needs.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Bypass at least 2 protections on a single player while using one shot from your X-Shot ability.

Abilities
--Choose two players. The first player's action will be redirected to the second player, instead of their original target. You may not redirect a player onto themself.
--[2-SHOT] If you choose to take the factional kill, you may bypass any protections that would otherwise stop the kill from occuring. You may not use this ability in conjunction with your other ability, but you may perform the factional kill without using this ability.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]
[url=]Mafia QT[/url]

3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Final Mod Notes

First, I would like to extend a huge thank you to all the players, spectators, and substitutes for this game! Without all of you, there is no game. I am always happy to host games that players want to play, and despite not reaching huge post counts, I hope you all had fun anyway!

I also want to give a huge thank you to both of my comods, Arelia and Tsaiah, for all the work they helped put into the game. Running a game solo is not an easy task, so I’m always thankful to my comoderators each and every time I have some, for helping lift some of the burden and being a wall to bounce ideas off of when needed. Thank you both so much for your help, it was, is, and has always been a pleasure working with both of you!

The next thing is that I would like to extend some apologies. I had a few issues on my end, especially during Day 4’s lockdown, and those are hiccups that I should have checked before leaving them for almost 16 hours. I also had a few mod errors that, while they did not transcend into the game itself, should not have happened.

I would also like to extend my apologies to the mafia for the poor balance in this game. When this game was being designed, I was working on moving to my first apartment, working on job applications and interviews, and this game got pushed to the side for quite a bit. I would work on it in bits and pieces, and I did not review role interactions and overall faction balance nearly as stringently as I should have.

Ultimately, I put this game in the hands of players, which is something you can’t always account for, and some of the design flaws I hadn’t noticed were blown wide open when used in the correct, and sometimes lucky, manner.

While I overall believe that there was a certain amount where the mafia was outplayed, the game itself was inherently town-sided, and I failed to realize that in time to correct it to make it more fair to the mafia.

With that said, however, I do hope you all enjoyed the game! I will be sending out participation prizes tomorrow during the afternoon, and I hope to see you all in the next game!

<3
Kirk
Final Mod Notes

First, I would like to extend a huge thank you to all the players, spectators, and substitutes for this game! Without all of you, there is no game. I am always happy to host games that players want to play, and despite not reaching huge post counts, I hope you all had fun anyway!

I also want to give a huge thank you to both of my comods, Arelia and Tsaiah, for all the work they helped put into the game. Running a game solo is not an easy task, so I’m always thankful to my comoderators each and every time I have some, for helping lift some of the burden and being a wall to bounce ideas off of when needed. Thank you both so much for your help, it was, is, and has always been a pleasure working with both of you!

The next thing is that I would like to extend some apologies. I had a few issues on my end, especially during Day 4’s lockdown, and those are hiccups that I should have checked before leaving them for almost 16 hours. I also had a few mod errors that, while they did not transcend into the game itself, should not have happened.

I would also like to extend my apologies to the mafia for the poor balance in this game. When this game was being designed, I was working on moving to my first apartment, working on job applications and interviews, and this game got pushed to the side for quite a bit. I would work on it in bits and pieces, and I did not review role interactions and overall faction balance nearly as stringently as I should have.

Ultimately, I put this game in the hands of players, which is something you can’t always account for, and some of the design flaws I hadn’t noticed were blown wide open when used in the correct, and sometimes lucky, manner.

While I overall believe that there was a certain amount where the mafia was outplayed, the game itself was inherently town-sided, and I failed to realize that in time to correct it to make it more fair to the mafia.

With that said, however, I do hope you all enjoyed the game! I will be sending out participation prizes tomorrow during the afternoon, and I hope to see you all in the next game!

<3
Kirk
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
This game is now open for all players, substitutes, spectators, and other community members to post!

Players: @aquavvius, @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @SelenaSilverwolf, @smeen, @smilefires, @Stanari, @Tsunami21
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Oricole, @Sigmar
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse, @Firo, @Leremis, @VoidFish
This game is now open for all players, substitutes, spectators, and other community members to post!

Players: @aquavvius, @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @SelenaSilverwolf, @smeen, @smilefires, @Stanari, @Tsunami21
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Oricole, @Sigmar
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse, @Firo, @Leremis, @VoidFish
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
gg
gg
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-26 19:02:09" ] gg [/quote] My one regret is that I didn't push the lynch on you yesterday and have literally a perfect voting record on mafia.
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-26 19:02:09:
gg
My one regret is that I didn't push the lynch on you yesterday and have literally a perfect voting record on mafia.
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152