Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 151 152
switched over as well.
switched over as well.
MM82e8q.png
This is my pop back in before lockdown. It looks like Crystal is the lunch. @CrystalRush if I’m wrong about you, I genuinely am sorry. I pushed this hard. However if I’m right about you byeeeee scuuuuuum. Furthermore, I’m hoping I don’t die but if I do I think there should be a stan lynch before a Selena lynch.
This is my pop back in before lockdown. It looks like Crystal is the lunch. @CrystalRush if I’m wrong about you, I genuinely am sorry. I pushed this hard. However if I’m right about you byeeeee scuuuuuum. Furthermore, I’m hoping I don’t die but if I do I think there should be a stan lynch before a Selena lynch.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
My first choice is probably Stanari.
My first choice is probably Stanari.
Set an alarm before lockdown and read up to now. I guess we're gonna flip crystalrush first. Works for me. I suppose it's unlikely we'd have anything preventing this but I switched my vote anyway.
Set an alarm before lockdown and read up to now. I guess we're gonna flip crystalrush first. Works for me. I suppose it's unlikely we'd have anything preventing this but I switched my vote anyway.
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted until the next Day begins. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts.
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted until the next Day begins. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Oh and Stan should be roleblocked unless I was also roleblocked.
Oh and Stan should be roleblocked unless I was also roleblocked.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
...................thanks
MM82e8q.png

MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-25 17:02:38" ] ...................thanks [/quote] luh youuuuuu Eh. This is fine though.
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-25 17:02:38:

luh youuuuuu

Eh. This is fine though.
You’re welcome(:
You’re welcome(:

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals