Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 152
You do have a point, and I agree to it to a certain extent. I do think that I should have put Nekko higher, I just didn't connect Nekko's name to those events for some reason while making the list, my bad.

Although, while I am pretty positive that Nutty is scum (like 98.9%) that doesn't mean that they were the one that put the vote into the chat and I think we should remember that. It could have also been Journey, Smilesfire, or the allusive last wolf. I also roleblocked Crystal last night (which she confirmed that I did) meaning she could have been the person who put in the names.
You do have a point, and I agree to it to a certain extent. I do think that I should have put Nekko higher, I just didn't connect Nekko's name to those events for some reason while making the list, my bad.

Although, while I am pretty positive that Nutty is scum (like 98.9%) that doesn't mean that they were the one that put the vote into the chat and I think we should remember that. It could have also been Journey, Smilesfire, or the allusive last wolf. I also roleblocked Crystal last night (which she confirmed that I did) meaning she could have been the person who put in the names.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-24 15:20:08" ] I also roleblocked Crystal last night (which she confirmed that I did) meaning she could have been the person [b]who put in the names.[/b] [/quote] What do you mean? @Cheshly
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-24 15:20:08:
I also roleblocked Crystal last night (which she confirmed that I did) meaning she could have been the person who put in the names.
What do you mean? @Cheshly
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@CrystalRush
Like, the person who puts the name's of whoever the maf want to lynch in the chat?
@CrystalRush
Like, the person who puts the name's of whoever the maf want to lynch in the chat?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-24 15:26:24" ] @/CrystalRush Like, the person who puts the name's of whoever the maf want to lynch in the chat? [/quote] Alright. Sounds like a reasonable hypothesis, actually If I was scum, that is.
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-24 15:26:24:
@/CrystalRush
Alright. Sounds like a reasonable hypothesis, actually
If I was scum, that is.
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-24 15:15:08" ] without thinking about it too hard, chesh lere crystal is probably a win? [/quote] Nutty first but those 3 probably contain the last wolf. I might start with Lere?
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-24 15:15:08:
without thinking about it too hard, chesh lere crystal is probably a win?

Nutty first but those 3 probably contain the last wolf. I might start with Lere?
[quote name="CrystalRush" date="2018-07-24 14:28:32" ] [quote name="aquavvius" date="2018-07-24 14:17:54" ] [quote name="CrystalRush" date="2018-07-24 11:12:20" ] up to page 93 [quote name="NekoNikki" date="2018-07-23 19:09:25" ] Anyways last night I rbed Nutty. [/quote] Well. This makes me inclined, if true, to believe nutty is scum [quote name="NekoNikki" date="2018-07-23 19:13:05" ] I’m interested to see where the Crystal vote may go but I also find it hard to believe there are three town aligned rbers. [/quote] I find it weird as well, but I can confirm Cheshly use their ability to roleblock me last night so they were not lying about their role. They could be mafia alligned tho. [/quote] As a small add on I can say that Comba can definitely roleblock people as they've claimed, and they seem like town so far, especially because they outed smiles as not town. Actually, I can too now since [b]I can copy two people's active abilities[/b], and I copied their's yesterday. On that note, if nutty is going to be lynched today I might roleblock Leremis tonight, just in case. -- Also glad my Journey guess was correct, they seemed the most suspicious to me and I would've felt bad at taking them out if they were actually town. [/quote] Oh. [/quote] Okay, I actually seriously don't know what you mean by the Oh/ bolding that part.
CrystalRush wrote on 2018-07-24 14:28:32:
aquavvius wrote on 2018-07-24 14:17:54:
CrystalRush wrote on 2018-07-24 11:12:20:
up to page 93
NekoNikki wrote on 2018-07-23 19:09:25:
Anyways last night I rbed Nutty.
Well. This makes me inclined, if true, to believe nutty is scum
NekoNikki wrote on 2018-07-23 19:13:05:
I’m interested to see where the Crystal vote may go but I also find it hard to believe there are three town aligned rbers.
I find it weird as well, but I can confirm Cheshly use their ability to roleblock me last night so they were not lying about their role. They could be mafia alligned tho.

As a small add on I can say that Comba can definitely roleblock people as they've claimed, and they seem like town so far, especially because they outed smiles as not town.

Actually, I can too now since I can copy two people's active abilities, and I copied their's yesterday. On that note, if nutty is going to be lynched today I might roleblock Leremis tonight, just in case.

--

Also glad my Journey guess was correct, they seemed the most suspicious to me and I would've felt bad at taking them out if they were actually town.
Oh.

Okay, I actually seriously don't know what you mean by the Oh/ bolding that part.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@aquavvius
Nekonikki noted there's/there were 3 roleblockers. I'm just thinking there's quite a few people with similar abilities since mine sounds kinda like yours. I was a bit surprised by it
@aquavvius
Nekonikki noted there's/there were 3 roleblockers. I'm just thinking there's quite a few people with similar abilities since mine sounds kinda like yours. I was a bit surprised by it
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-24 15:31:05" ] [quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-24 15:15:08" ] without thinking about it too hard, chesh lere crystal is probably a win? [/quote] Nutty first but those 3 probably contain the last wolf. I might start with Lere? [/quote] ya ofc
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-24 15:31:05:
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-24 15:15:08:
without thinking about it too hard, chesh lere crystal is probably a win?

Nutty first but those 3 probably contain the last wolf. I might start with Lere?
ya ofc
MM82e8q.png
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted until the next Day has begun. You may continue posting until you see the RESRVED posts.
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and changes to either will no longer be accepted until the next Day has begun. You may continue posting until you see the RESRVED posts.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Spicy lockdown.
Spicy lockdown.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 151 152