Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Thundercrack Coli Challenge 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/n1uJV7z.png[/img][/center] Welcome everyone to the third annual Thundercrack Carnivale Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're testing SCIENCE for [s]Cave Johnson[/s] Mantisdad and hopefully not getting fired during it. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Thundercrack Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 familiars, a gene, or x5 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Charged Sprockets, a Thundercrack Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Charged Sprockets? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Charged Sprockets.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=lightning sprite][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=charged sprocket][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=electric nymph][/center]
lightning_contest2.png

n1uJV7z.png

Welcome everyone to the third annual Thundercrack Carnivale Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're testing SCIENCE for Cave Johnson Mantisdad and hopefully not getting fired during it.

As always, the goal is to get a Thundercrack Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 familiars, a gene, or x5 pieces of apparel! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Charged Sprockets, a Thundercrack Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Charged Sprockets? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Charged Sprockets.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Lightning Sprite Unhatched Lightning Egg Charged Sprocket Unhatched Lightning Egg Electric Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t2ubsn0.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]ArcanexHour arikin BubblegumHippie Buffykiev Cardixa CoraRosi Demonreach dirtyclaws Dragonartist24 EagerNicol EeveeDream Elyrion firewyrm2018 glitterdusted Goldia HatsuneMick humanityxpeople LightHelco Isegard ixonstalx Maevepanda moonikin MusicandMagic Renocide RhiShaw Rondine SturmScale Tbelle2001 tenworms tokimi2 TwilightStars xxstarpupx[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Ashki Astrophile briar CattenKat Cheshly CoffeeCoyote Dunno Emmie Fleta Floraflyer Gwindor Hemmalaya Karsi kerfufluns Li3los Lithenia magpietellme nevereatdirt NotarySojac OpalNova Oscillator Pandion Penny11 pipascout22 Puggles screechfox SlipperySylveon smeen taipantigress tarshaan TawnyDragonscale Todazul Twye Tybresa Violetastrid Zeco5000[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]GeriVl Gyroiakerna Nialatic ShinyWoobat Silvertabby13 Rheodry Xumbre[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Duosora StarNinja[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Cinmoren[/size][/indent]
Participants:
t2ubsn0.png

Blitz Mode:
ArcanexHour
arikin
BubblegumHippie
Buffykiev
Cardixa
CoraRosi
Demonreach
dirtyclaws
Dragonartist24
EagerNicol
EeveeDream
Elyrion
firewyrm2018
glitterdusted
Goldia
HatsuneMick
humanityxpeople
LightHelco
Isegard
ixonstalx
Maevepanda
moonikin
MusicandMagic
Renocide
RhiShaw
Rondine
SturmScale
Tbelle2001
tenworms
tokimi2
TwilightStars
xxstarpupx

Normal Mode:
Ashki
Astrophile
briar
CattenKat
Cheshly
CoffeeCoyote
Dunno
Emmie
Fleta
Floraflyer
Gwindor
Hemmalaya
Karsi
kerfufluns
Li3los
Lithenia
magpietellme
nevereatdirt
NotarySojac
OpalNova
Oscillator
Pandion
Penny11
pipascout22
Puggles
screechfox
SlipperySylveon
smeen
taipantigress
tarshaan
TawnyDragonscale
Todazul
Twye
Tybresa
Violetastrid
Zeco5000

Hard Mode:
GeriVl
Gyroiakerna
Nialatic
ShinyWoobat
Silvertabby13
Rheodry
Xumbre

Extreme Mode:
Duosora
StarNinja

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
Cinmoren
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Fun Stuff[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C9Dj3gw.png[/img][/center] [center]Coming Soon[/center]
Fun Stuff
C9Dj3gw.png
Coming Soon
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/alkE5C9.png[/img][/center] @arikin @Bluerosetail @Buffykiev @CattenKat @Cheshly @dapperestdragon @Demonreach @dirtyclaws @Dragonartist24 @ElectriWinter @Elyrion @Erenee13 @firewyrm2018 @glitterdusted @GrimmReader @Goldia @Gwindor @HSoup @humanityxpeople @Isegard @ixonstalx @LoomingShadows @Maevepanda @Maki @MoonEclispe @moonikin @MusicandMagic @Puggles @Renocide @RhiShaw @Rondine @Siennia @SturmScale @Tbelle2001 @tenworms @venipede @xxstarpupx @ArcanexHour @briar @Dovlovely @EagerNicol @Emmie @EeveeDream @Finian @Floraflyer @Karsi @lovebite @magpietellme @OpalNova @Outlandishkg @Peacewielder @Riiji @screechfox @smeen @TawnyDragonscale @Twye @Violetastrid @WispWolf @Wystaria @XaosMinion @ZephyrWindSpirit @Ashki @catmashiin @ENOCHI @Micolash @Nialatic @ShinyWoobat @Silvertabby13 @tarshaan @Todazul @Tybresa @Duosora @LostSketchbook @Xumbre @underscores222
Pinglist
alkE5C9.png

@arikin @Bluerosetail @Buffykiev @CattenKat @Cheshly @dapperestdragon @Demonreach @dirtyclaws @Dragonartist24 @ElectriWinter @Elyrion @Erenee13 @firewyrm2018 @glitterdusted @GrimmReader @Goldia @Gwindor @HSoup @humanityxpeople @Isegard @ixonstalx @LoomingShadows @Maevepanda @Maki @MoonEclispe @moonikin @MusicandMagic @Puggles @Renocide @RhiShaw @Rondine @Siennia @SturmScale @Tbelle2001 @tenworms @venipede @xxstarpupx @ArcanexHour @briar @Dovlovely @EagerNicol @Emmie @EeveeDream @Finian @Floraflyer @Karsi @lovebite @magpietellme @OpalNova @Outlandishkg @Peacewielder @Riiji @screechfox @smeen @TawnyDragonscale @Twye @Violetastrid @WispWolf @Wystaria @XaosMinion @ZephyrWindSpirit @Ashki @catmashiin @ENOCHI @Micolash @Nialatic @ShinyWoobat @Silvertabby13 @tarshaan @Todazul @Tybresa @Duosora @LostSketchbook @Xumbre @underscores222
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Doing Normal mode this time again!
@Mediscoot

Doing Normal mode this time again!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for normal mode! Let's do this for SCIENCE!
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for normal mode! Let's do this for SCIENCE!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Mediscoot normal mode this round please!
@Mediscoot normal mode this round please!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@Mediscoot

sign me up for blitz mode please! ;v
@Mediscoot

sign me up for blitz mode please! ;v
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@Mediscoot

Doing Hard as per usual. Go big or go home, that's what I'm going by!
@Mediscoot

Doing Hard as per usual. Go big or go home, that's what I'm going by!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
@Mediscoot Normal mode again for me!

I'm PUMPED
@Mediscoot Normal mode again for me!

I'm PUMPED
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54