Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Challenge] Spectacular G1 renovation!
Meet watermelon... [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22798100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227982/22798100_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] He is currently under construction. As my only snapper I think he deserves some love. Which is why I plan to get the funds to scatter and gene him until he is a really handsome boy. Do share your own projects and if you like Watermelon's cause then feel free to donate!
Meet watermelon...
Quote:

He is currently under construction. As my only snapper I think he deserves some love. Which is why I plan to get the funds to scatter and gene him until he is a really handsome boy.

Do share your own projects and if you like Watermelon's cause then feel free to donate!
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
Gathered funds:

T: 24289
G: 167

Bought

- tri colored scatter scroll
Gathered funds:

T: 24289
G: 167

Bought

- tri colored scatter scroll
Scry attempts:

(original colors: tangerine/green/forest)

- Eggplant/Eldrich/Camo --> not convinced, going to scry him again
- Umber/hickory/Buttercup --> all earthy tones but still not happy...
Scry attempts:

(original colors: tangerine/green/forest)

- Eggplant/Eldrich/Camo --> not convinced, going to scry him again
- Umber/hickory/Buttercup --> all earthy tones but still not happy...
Gene plan:

none yet.
Gene plan:

none yet.
Oh, wow, he's going to be very handsome! Just for fun, I scried him with Python/Spinner/multiple terts and most of them turned out very nice indeed. Good luck deciding on your gene plan and giving him that makeover. :D
Oh, wow, he's going to be very handsome! Just for fun, I scried him with Python/Spinner/multiple terts and most of them turned out very nice indeed. Good luck deciding on your gene plan and giving him that makeover. :D
@mothscale

I'm actually going to scatter him cause I hate tangerine (the other colors I can work with)

On that note I bought his (first) scatter scroll. Depleted my funds but it's progress :)

@mothscale

I'm actually going to scatter him cause I hate tangerine (the other colors I can work with)

On that note I bought his (first) scatter scroll. Depleted my funds but it's progress :)

Scatter scroll number two was purchased!

Don't worry watermelon, I haven't forgotten about you! (Gather funds takes so long though...)
Scatter scroll number two was purchased!

Don't worry watermelon, I haven't forgotten about you! (Gather funds takes so long though...)