You've been added @TruthandLies, @Karrikut
You've been added @TruthandLies, @Karrikut
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@fenshae, @TruthandLies, @Karrikut Got the first nest! [quote][center][size=5][u]The Hike[/u][/size][/center] Shaneya realized that if she wanted to fulfill her dreams to create her legacy, she would have to get away from her clan, or more specifically her parents. So she said she was going on a trip, and that she didn't know when she was getting back. This had caused her mother to quirk a brow, but Saphire had let Shaneya go without much conflict. After all, this was a clan whose ideas and beleifs defended the persuit of one's dreams. So with that, Shaneya left, venturing deep into the Starwood Strand. She had no idea where she was going or what she had planned on doing, but she proceded throughout the magical wood until she was positive she had made it far, far from her clan. In doing so, she was nearly at the border of the plague domain. She stood in the edge of the Starwood Strand, looking at the arcane-touched grassy strip that eventually turned to wasteland and twisted, diseased plants. She could smell the plague and death, even from where she was standing, still safely in her own domain. Suddenly, the shreiking of a rabbit caught her attention. She located where the sound was coming from, and spotted a red dragon, a Spiral, wrapping himself around the hare and constricting it to death. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43008399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430084/43008399_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He then ate the rabbit, somewhat savagely. Shaneya caught a glimpse of his face when he was done eating. His face was painted up, and his eyes were red and green, tell-tale colors of the plague dragons. Shaneya was oddly enamored by this dragon. He was somewhat savage and being a plague dragon, he was no-doubt strong. Shaneya moved from the trees towards the rogue. "Hello?" She called, removing her birdskull headress as she addresed him. The rogue merely looked at her, but stepped forwards with a slight nod. His way of returning the greeting, she assumed. "What are you doing here?" Shaneya asked, getting closer to the Spiral. The spiral merely shrugged. "Hunting, perhaps adventuring?" His voice was raspier than Shaneya had expected, but she didn't mind too much. She wasn't too sure how to continue this conversation, but she didn't want to lose her chance at starting a relationship with the male. "What's your name?" Shaneya asked as she approached the Spiral even closer. "Baroke, yours?" He said. "Shaneya" She said with a nod. [center]~ ~ ~[/center] What followed was hours of conversation as the two dragons set up a camp for themselves, as both had found out the other had no intention of returning to where they had come from. Once they had set up a sort of den, they created a campfire and relaxed around it. "So this might be crazy," Shaneya began a she plopped down next to the fire. "But I have this idea that should produce the strongest lineage." "Oh? Go on." Baroke said, curling around himself as he lay by the fire. He was oddly calm for a spiral. Shaneya explained her distaste for being a fae, and how it made her weak and frail. She complained about her mother, the one that cursed her with her fae body, and how such a small, weak, dragon was somehow queen of her birth clan. "So I beleive, in order for this to change, that only the strongest child is to survive in order to create powerful decendants to take over the clan in my name." She said with a half growl. Baroke gazed upon her in silence for a few moments before responding. "I must say that I agree, for where I come from if you can't survive the plague, you succumb to it. Only the strongest are allowed to survive." [center]~ ~ ~[/center] It wasn't long before the two had a nest together, born of love, albeit twisted. To say that Shaneya and Baroke didn't have a strong bond was pure blasphemy. The two dragons would spend much of their time watching over these eggs, incubating them and making sure they would hatch. Shaneya looked at the four eggs. This was sure to be fun. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Wasn't sure how to write this exactly, but here we go! [i]The Apocalypse begins[/i]
@fenshae, @TruthandLies, @Karrikut

Got the first nest!
Quote:
The Hike
Shaneya realized that if she wanted to fulfill her dreams to create her legacy, she would have to get away from her clan, or more specifically her parents. So she said she was going on a trip, and that she didn't know when she was getting back. This had caused her mother to quirk a brow, but Saphire had let Shaneya go without much conflict. After all, this was a clan whose ideas and beleifs defended the persuit of one's dreams.

So with that, Shaneya left, venturing deep into the Starwood Strand. She had no idea where she was going or what she had planned on doing, but she proceded throughout the magical wood until she was positive she had made it far, far from her clan. In doing so, she was nearly at the border of the plague domain. She stood in the edge of the Starwood Strand, looking at the arcane-touched grassy strip that eventually turned to wasteland and twisted, diseased plants. She could smell the plague and death, even from where she was standing, still safely in her own domain.

Suddenly, the shreiking of a rabbit caught her attention. She located where the sound was coming from, and spotted a red dragon, a Spiral, wrapping himself around the hare and constricting it to death.

He then ate the rabbit, somewhat savagely. Shaneya caught a glimpse of his face when he was done eating. His face was painted up, and his eyes were red and green, tell-tale colors of the plague dragons. Shaneya was oddly enamored by this dragon. He was somewhat savage and being a plague dragon, he was no-doubt strong. Shaneya moved from the trees towards the rogue.

"Hello?" She called, removing her birdskull headress as she addresed him.

The rogue merely looked at her, but stepped forwards with a slight nod. His way of returning the greeting, she assumed.

"What are you doing here?" Shaneya asked, getting closer to the Spiral.

The spiral merely shrugged. "Hunting, perhaps adventuring?"

His voice was raspier than Shaneya had expected, but she didn't mind too much.

She wasn't too sure how to continue this conversation, but she didn't want to lose her chance at starting a relationship with the male.

"What's your name?" Shaneya asked as she approached the Spiral even closer.

"Baroke, yours?" He said.

"Shaneya" She said with a nod.
~ ~ ~
What followed was hours of conversation as the two dragons set up a camp for themselves, as both had found out the other had no intention of returning to where they had come from. Once they had set up a sort of den, they created a campfire and relaxed around it.

"So this might be crazy," Shaneya began a she plopped down next to the fire. "But I have this idea that should produce the strongest lineage."

"Oh? Go on." Baroke said, curling around himself as he lay by the fire. He was oddly calm for a spiral.

Shaneya explained her distaste for being a fae, and how it made her weak and frail. She complained about her mother, the one that cursed her with her fae body, and how such a small, weak, dragon was somehow queen of her birth clan.

"So I beleive, in order for this to change, that only the strongest child is to survive in order to create powerful decendants to take over the clan in my name." She said with a half growl.

Baroke gazed upon her in silence for a few moments before responding.

"I must say that I agree, for where I come from if you can't survive the plague, you succumb to it. Only the strongest are allowed to survive."
~ ~ ~
It wasn't long before the two had a nest together, born of love, albeit twisted. To say that Shaneya and Baroke didn't have a strong bond was pure blasphemy. The two dragons would spend much of their time watching over these eggs, incubating them and making sure they would hatch.

Shaneya looked at the four eggs. This was sure to be fun.
4healthy_0dead.png

Wasn't sure how to write this exactly, but here we go! The Apocalypse begins
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Oooh, a four-egger to start you out! Hope you get some interesting hatches!
Oooh, a four-egger to start you out! Hope you get some interesting hatches!
I feel kind of lucky but at the same time I'm dreading the outcome lol @fenshae
I feel kind of lucky but at the same time I'm dreading the outcome lol @fenshae
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
discovered this while looking at other pinkerlocks, and got to say i'm already intrigued by this ouo good luck with the challenge, and look forward to seeing more of the lore ;u;
discovered this while looking at other pinkerlocks, and got to say i'm already intrigued by this ouo good luck with the challenge, and look forward to seeing more of the lore ;u;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@MysteryGyn Thanks! The first nest will hatch today after I exalt some fodder, so I'll have some (probably short) lore with the hatchlings. Would you like on the pinglist or did you already track the thread?
@MysteryGyn Thanks! The first nest will hatch today after I exalt some fodder, so I'll have some (probably short) lore with the hatchlings. Would you like on the pinglist or did you already track the thread?
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@fenshae, @TruthandLies, @Karrikut Here we go, the kids hatched! I'll be putting pictures only to avoid spoilers lol. [quote= Four of the Bloodwings] Shaneya looked at her children as they hatched with happiness as spiral after spiral hatched. They were strong as they hatched, shattering the eggs with ease and climbing out. The first two to hatch were a pair of female Spirals. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=59&auth=00df4e78a57aa44e847446ea9e63c7c71d973709&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=59&auth=8f638398047ccc64dcf02fd8782e0ba10a175c44&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The two little spirals began to wrestle one another shortly after they hatched, sqeaking as their noodled bodies began to wrap around one another. As they wrestled, Shaneya turned her attention to her third egg to hatch. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=18&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=a93dc4fc15c95c80a1aff71bfd7f3c4276a65dec&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Shaneya scoffed as the tiny fae tumbled out, the little girl taking a moment to take everything in and gazing over at her sisters in confusion. Shaneya noticed she inherited her father's stripes, but regardless she was still a fae. The fae stayed put near where she hatched, intently watching her siblings' antics rather than joining in. [i]"I should have known I'd get at least one disappointent... a fae"[/i] she thought. [i]"Why couldn't she have been another spiral?"[/i] Shaneya was quickly torn from her thoughts as the final egg burst open. The final daughter and a third spiral. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=7e12109fcbc48afc22813c3e45813fbe9a15090b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She blinked her eyes twice, confused for a brief moment as to how she was suddenly in the big wide world, but then quickly took notice of her sisters and tried to join into the rough-housing. Shaneya smiled. Eventually, Baroke came to join Shaneya and his new hatchlings, coming in from a hunt. "How are they?" His voice rasped slightly. "Oh, they're wonderfull!" She said, nuzzling up to her mate. "They all take after you... one way or another" she said. Even though she was disapointed by the young fae, she had to admit, like her sisters she had at least something that reflected her father. "What are they?" He then asked. Shaneya laughed slightly. "They're all girls" she said with a slight snort. Baroke rolled his eyes. "Oh great..." he said with slight sarcasm. He then went to meet his daughters, all four of them sniffing him curiously. "What should we name them?" Shaneya asked after a moment, then laughing when Baroke turned around with his spiral daughters hanging all over him, the cream colored one gnawing on his ear while another, the moon kid, was wrapped around one of his wings. The other was just sitting on his back, oddly somewhat patiently. "Well these two hellions should be called a Pernessia and Sheriah." He said, trying to get the newly dubbed Pernessia from eating his ear. Shaneya laughed again. She looked at the fae and the other spiral. "Hm... they're both very calm..." She muttered. "Perhaps Aegis for the spiral on your back? And... Nora for the little fae." She said simply. Baroke tried to nod despite having a hatchling firmly clamped to his ear. Shaneaya chuckled. Shaneya watched them all. Too bad they would have to fight it out to see who would become the heir of the Bloodwings. She had a slight pang of regret.[/quote] I can't believe I got so lucky! Everyone got an upgrade, or even three! And three spirals oml <3 I'm not sure who to root for because everyone will give an advance, even though Aegis and would ideally be the best heir because she got two marks and is a spiral. However, I guess I'll just see how things will go.
@fenshae, @TruthandLies, @Karrikut

Here we go, the kids hatched! I'll be putting pictures only to avoid spoilers lol.
Four of the Bloodwings wrote:
Shaneya looked at her children as they hatched with happiness as spiral after spiral hatched. They were strong as they hatched, shattering the eggs with ease and climbing out. The first two to hatch were a pair of female Spirals.
dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=59&auth=00df4e78a57aa44e847446ea9e63c7c71d973709&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=59&auth=8f638398047ccc64dcf02fd8782e0ba10a175c44&dummyext=prev.png
The two little spirals began to wrestle one another shortly after they hatched, sqeaking as their noodled bodies began to wrap around one another. As they wrestled, Shaneya turned her attention to her third egg to hatch.
dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=18&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=a93dc4fc15c95c80a1aff71bfd7f3c4276a65dec&dummyext=prev.png
Shaneya scoffed as the tiny fae tumbled out, the little girl taking a moment to take everything in and gazing over at her sisters in confusion. Shaneya noticed she inherited her father's stripes, but regardless she was still a fae. The fae stayed put near where she hatched, intently watching her siblings' antics rather than joining in.

"I should have known I'd get at least one disappointent... a fae" she thought. "Why couldn't she have been another spiral?"

Shaneya was quickly torn from her thoughts as the final egg burst open. The final daughter and a third spiral.
dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=7e12109fcbc48afc22813c3e45813fbe9a15090b&dummyext=prev.png
She blinked her eyes twice, confused for a brief moment as to how she was suddenly in the big wide world, but then quickly took notice of her sisters and tried to join into the rough-housing. Shaneya smiled.

Eventually, Baroke came to join Shaneya and his new hatchlings, coming in from a hunt.

"How are they?" His voice rasped slightly.

"Oh, they're wonderfull!" She said, nuzzling up to her mate. "They all take after you... one way or another" she said. Even though she was disapointed by the young fae, she had to admit, like her sisters she had at least something that reflected her father.

"What are they?" He then asked. Shaneya laughed slightly. "They're all girls" she said with a slight snort. Baroke rolled his eyes. "Oh great..." he said with slight sarcasm. He then went to meet his daughters, all four of them sniffing him curiously.

"What should we name them?" Shaneya asked after a moment, then laughing when Baroke turned around with his spiral daughters hanging all over him, the cream colored one gnawing on his ear while another, the moon kid, was wrapped around one of his wings. The other was just sitting on his back, oddly somewhat patiently.

"Well these two hellions should be called a Pernessia and Sheriah." He said, trying to get the newly dubbed Pernessia from eating his ear.

Shaneya laughed again. She looked at the fae and the other spiral.

"Hm... they're both very calm..." She muttered. "Perhaps Aegis for the spiral on your back? And... Nora for the little fae." She said simply. Baroke tried to nod despite having a hatchling firmly clamped to his ear. Shaneaya chuckled.

Shaneya watched them all. Too bad they would have to fight it out to see who would become the heir of the Bloodwings.

She had a slight pang of regret.

I can't believe I got so lucky! Everyone got an upgrade, or even three! And three spirals oml <3 I'm not sure who to root for because everyone will give an advance, even though Aegis and would ideally be the best heir because she got two marks and is a spiral. However, I guess I'll just see how things will go.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat general pinglist please~
@SaphireKat general pinglist please~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Ahhh such cuties! What an excellently lucky nest!
Ahhh such cuties! What an excellently lucky nest!
@Jaspernoir you've been added!
@Jaspernoir you've been added!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13