Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennial Merchant Mafia (17/20)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll join
I'll join
Can I be a spectator? Don't have time for this, but super impressed and want to see what happens.
Can I be a spectator? Don't have time for this, but super impressed and want to see what happens.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Can I also be spectator?
Can I also be spectator?
l6jLd4V.png
/in

You know I gotta.
/in

You know I gotta.
Updated to here on spreadsheet!
Updated to here on spreadsheet!
2rHLxZD.png
I'd like to announce to everyone that I did absolutely diddly-squat to help in creating this Boss beast, and that all credit goes to Kirk and Arelia for all the organizing, hard work, and creativity they put in in making this game. <3

I will, however, be stalking the players for questions and such as they arise, and hard-lurking the thread once the game goes live, as that's a thing I'm semi-decent at (and prone to do anyway).

So sign up, so's I can fulfill my stalking duties, eh? ;3
I'd like to announce to everyone that I did absolutely diddly-squat to help in creating this Boss beast, and that all credit goes to Kirk and Arelia for all the organizing, hard work, and creativity they put in in making this game. <3

I will, however, be stalking the players for questions and such as they arise, and hard-lurking the thread once the game goes live, as that's a thing I'm semi-decent at (and prone to do anyway).

So sign up, so's I can fulfill my stalking duties, eh? ;3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
I'd like to sign up to spectate!
I'd like to sign up to spectate!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
I'll sign up as a player!
I'll sign up as a player!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Up to date through here! Good morning all!
Up to date through here! Good morning all!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
I'd like to be a substitute!
I'd like to be a substitute!
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6