Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Coli Challenge 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/uFfSjs0.png[/img][/center] Welcome everyone to the third annual Brightshine Jubilee Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Lightweaver by digging deep into the coli and unearthing long lost knowledge for her scholars to pick apart. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Brightshine Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a vista, a gene, or x5 battlestones! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Immaculate Tablets, a Brightshine Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Immaculate Tablets? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Immaculate Tablets.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=light sprite][item=unhatched light egg][item=immaculate tablet][item=unhatched light egg][item=sparkle nymph][/center]
light_contest2.png

uFfSjs0.png

Welcome everyone to the third annual Brightshine Jubilee Coliseum Challenge!! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're honoring Lightweaver by digging deep into the coli and unearthing long lost knowledge for her scholars to pick apart.

As always, the goal is to get a Brightshine Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a vista, a gene, or x5 battlestones! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Immaculate Tablets, a Brightshine Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Immaculate Tablets? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Immaculate Tablets.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Light Sprite Unhatched Light Egg Immaculate Tablet Unhatched Light Egg Sparkle Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]arikin Bluerosetail Buffykiev CattenKat Cheshly dapperestdragon Demonreach dirtyclaws Dragonartist24 ElectriWinter Elyrion Erenee13 firewyrm2018 glitterdusted GrimmReader Goldia Gwindor HSoup humanityxpeople Isegard ixonstalx LoomingShadows Maevepanda Maki MoonEclispe moonikin MusicandMagic Puggles Renocide RhiShaw Rondine Siennia SturmScale Tbelle2001 tenworms venipede xxstarpupx[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]ArcanexHour briar danijust Dovlovely EagerNicol Emmie EeveeDream Finian Floraflyer Karsi lovebite magpietellme OpalNova Outlandishkg Peacewielder Riiji screechfox smeen TawnyDragonscale tiyonna43 Twye Violetastrid WispWolf Wystaria XaosMinion ZephyrWindSpirit[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Ashki catmashiin ENOCHI Micolash Nialatic ShinyWoobat Silvertabby13 tarshaan Todazul Tybresa Weredogalism[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Duosora LostSketchbook Xumbre[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]underscores222[/size][/indent]
Participants:
TSo6Zh7.png

Blitz Mode:
arikin
Bluerosetail
Buffykiev
CattenKat
Cheshly
dapperestdragon
Demonreach
dirtyclaws
Dragonartist24
ElectriWinter
Elyrion
Erenee13
firewyrm2018
glitterdusted
GrimmReader
Goldia
Gwindor
HSoup
humanityxpeople
Isegard
ixonstalx
LoomingShadows
Maevepanda
Maki
MoonEclispe
moonikin
MusicandMagic
Puggles
Renocide
RhiShaw
Rondine
Siennia
SturmScale
Tbelle2001
tenworms
venipede
xxstarpupx

Normal Mode:
ArcanexHour
briar
danijust
Dovlovely
EagerNicol
Emmie
EeveeDream
Finian
Floraflyer
Karsi
lovebite
magpietellme
OpalNova
Outlandishkg
Peacewielder
Riiji
screechfox
smeen
TawnyDragonscale
tiyonna43
Twye
Violetastrid
WispWolf
Wystaria
XaosMinion
ZephyrWindSpirit

Hard Mode:
Ashki
catmashiin
ENOCHI
Micolash
Nialatic
ShinyWoobat
Silvertabby13
tarshaan
Todazul
Tybresa
Weredogalism

Extreme Mode:
Duosora
LostSketchbook
Xumbre

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
underscores222
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Fun Stuff[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fqm8VW6.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e1ec6444fb95e4c5e9c73a64a976f371/tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/02e6612fd311c1d6405d0bb2f01dc1be/tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2e7ad6f3d6382194c8f198a144465a50/tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho3_400.png[/img][/center]
Fun Stuff
Fqm8VW6.png
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho1_400.png

tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png

tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho3_400.png
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] @beargirl1393 @Buffykiev @Cheshly @CoraRosi @Demonreach @EbonyBadger @EagerNicol @Erenee13 @firewyrm2018 @Foxmeow @glitterdusted @Goldia @Gwindor @HelKeres @HSoup @kerfufluns @Maki @Mokian @MoonEclispe @moonikin @MusicandMagic @Naurath @Puggles @RhiShaw @Rondine @Rulanir @Siennia @SleepyDrago @SturmScale @Syceris @Tufira @venipede @Ashki @Bluerosetail @Charliex8 @Elyrion @faikitty @Finian @GrimmReader @ixonstalx @Karsi @magpietellme @RainyCerdae @Rascality @Riiji @spectralcountry @tarshaan @TawnyDragonscale @UtopianAngel @Veevi @ZephyrWindSpirit @AscendedGrace @briar @Mokuroh @Nialatic @ShinyWoobat @Silvertabby13 @Tybresa @StarNinja @Isegard
Pinglist
cTkH7BW.png

@beargirl1393 @Buffykiev @Cheshly @CoraRosi @Demonreach @EbonyBadger @EagerNicol @Erenee13 @firewyrm2018 @Foxmeow @glitterdusted @Goldia @Gwindor @HelKeres @HSoup @kerfufluns @Maki @Mokian @MoonEclispe @moonikin @MusicandMagic @Naurath @Puggles @RhiShaw @Rondine @Rulanir @Siennia @SleepyDrago @SturmScale @Syceris @Tufira @venipede @Ashki @Bluerosetail @Charliex8 @Elyrion @faikitty @Finian @GrimmReader @ixonstalx @Karsi @magpietellme @RainyCerdae @Rascality @Riiji @spectralcountry @tarshaan @TawnyDragonscale @UtopianAngel @Veevi @ZephyrWindSpirit @AscendedGrace @briar @Mokuroh @Nialatic @ShinyWoobat @Silvertabby13 @Tybresa @StarNinja @Isegard
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Blitz mode, please~
@Mediscoot

Blitz mode, please~
@Mediscoot

Blitz Mode please!
@Mediscoot

Blitz Mode please!
hc7MLaK.png
Woo! I'll be signing up for Hard Mode again when the Jubilee starts! @Mediscoot
Woo! I'll be signing up for Hard Mode again when the Jubilee starts! @Mediscoot
alWiqh6.png
@Mediscoot

Blitz Mode! :D
@Mediscoot

Blitz Mode! :D
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@Mediscoot

Hard mode please! ^^
@Mediscoot

Hard mode please! ^^
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi