Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lair Challenge! Get your lair game on!
1 2 3
Don't you wish you have a nice, themed lair? I know I (and plenty of others) do! Users of Flight Rising, I challenge you! Every day in August, I will post an activity for your lair. (An example would be to find familiars that match your permas) Watch your lair look more put together as the month goes on! The goal of this challenge is to obtain a lair with a uniform "look", with some examples being @Ythequeris @aearinn, @Bluedragon, @Decay, @HallowBranch, @Roiben, @Vulpen. . I challenge all of you to theme your lair, together!

PINGLIST
Ythequeris, vulpen TheAwesoMew Sanddollar Stormster cerpin NovaBlu Tanji pharmakraken Renmei Gender tenworms Bluecupcake52 WilliamAfton Belarki LadyIce
Don't you wish you have a nice, themed lair? I know I (and plenty of others) do! Users of Flight Rising, I challenge you! Every day in August, I will post an activity for your lair. (An example would be to find familiars that match your permas) Watch your lair look more put together as the month goes on! The goal of this challenge is to obtain a lair with a uniform "look", with some examples being @Ythequeris @aearinn, @Bluedragon, @Decay, @HallowBranch, @Roiben, @Vulpen. . I challenge all of you to theme your lair, together!

PINGLIST
Ythequeris, vulpen TheAwesoMew Sanddollar Stormster cerpin NovaBlu Tanji pharmakraken Renmei Gender tenworms Bluecupcake52 WilliamAfton Belarki LadyIce
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
@0akblaze

OH OMG thank you so much for pinging me! ♥ I feel honored to be mentioned as an example to follow haha! //u\\ Although I won't be able to participate (I most probably will be busy) I'd like to see how the challenge is going. Please add me to the pinglist!

Also, I do have a list of other beautifully put together, strictly-themed lairs! I like to visit them from time to time to get inspired :D They are: aearinn, Bluedragon, Decay, HallowBranch, Roiben, Vulpen.
Check them out! :3
@0akblaze

OH OMG thank you so much for pinging me! ♥ I feel honored to be mentioned as an example to follow haha! //u\\ Although I won't be able to participate (I most probably will be busy) I'd like to see how the challenge is going. Please add me to the pinglist!

Also, I do have a list of other beautifully put together, strictly-themed lairs! I like to visit them from time to time to get inspired :D They are: aearinn, Bluedragon, Decay, HallowBranch, Roiben, Vulpen.
Check them out! :3
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
bump!
bump!
@0akblaze @Ythequeris

Omg, thank you both for the ping! I'm glad my lair can be used as an example haha. :D <3 This is such an awesome idea, I think I'd deff like to participate in this. My lair always has room for improvement imo and I love familiar matching and things of that sort, so deff add me to the pinglist please.:3

And to add to the list, another well put together lair for inspiration is @Apotheca !
@0akblaze @Ythequeris

Omg, thank you both for the ping! I'm glad my lair can be used as an example haha. :D <3 This is such an awesome idea, I think I'd deff like to participate in this. My lair always has room for improvement imo and I love familiar matching and things of that sort, so deff add me to the pinglist please.:3

And to add to the list, another well put together lair for inspiration is @Apotheca !
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
bump
bump
Having a theme lair would take years to gather and complete, it surely have taking me that long to do so. Finding skins/accent along with fitted apperal is very tough to sort out, But at the end its all worth it.! For someone to shout out and have so many people inspired by the theme lair is incredible.. that was my goal!! At the end finishing the theme lair is abit disappointing but hopefully one day fr will help us with lair arrangement, fingers cross. I have indeed seen many great ones out there, but my memory is abit broken for now.. ( sorry guys!)

I do like abit of a challenge but i’ll Have to pass. Would love to see many more wonders theme lairs tho. And a big thanks for the shout out!
Having a theme lair would take years to gather and complete, it surely have taking me that long to do so. Finding skins/accent along with fitted apperal is very tough to sort out, But at the end its all worth it.! For someone to shout out and have so many people inspired by the theme lair is incredible.. that was my goal!! At the end finishing the theme lair is abit disappointing but hopefully one day fr will help us with lair arrangement, fingers cross. I have indeed seen many great ones out there, but my memory is abit broken for now.. ( sorry guys!)

I do like abit of a challenge but i’ll Have to pass. Would love to see many more wonders theme lairs tho. And a big thanks for the shout out!
35326_s.gif
@0akblaze - I already have a themed lair, but I'd love a ping when you get started. I'm always working on my lair. =D
@0akblaze - I already have a themed lair, but I'd love a ping when you get started. I'm always working on my lair. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@0akblaze

This is a neat premise! I don't know if I'll be able to go "all the way", since I've only been on here for about two months and don't quite know how many/what kind of permas I'll get, but I can write the stuff down and do it later when my lair's more ready! I'll do what I can now, too, so please add me to the pinglist!
@0akblaze

This is a neat premise! I don't know if I'll be able to go "all the way", since I've only been on here for about two months and don't quite know how many/what kind of permas I'll get, but I can write the stuff down and do it later when my lair's more ready! I'll do what I can now, too, so please add me to the pinglist!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Bump
Bump
This sounds quite interesting. Despite you not technically challenging me, I think I might watch through it and try it out myself. Messy as my lair is, I think it would be nice to try.
This sounds quite interesting. Despite you not technically challenging me, I think I might watch through it and try it out myself. Messy as my lair is, I think it would be nice to try.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 3