Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Frosting Frenzy Color Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Excessnight
The deadline is tomorrow morning!
@Excessnight
The deadline is tomorrow morning!
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
I need to finish tossing on some color. Not my best color job but when your tablet is broken the mouse is all you got. :( Tomorrow morning? That's good. Was planning on posting before rollover anyways.
I need to finish tossing on some color. Not my best color job but when your tablet is broken the mouse is all you got. :( Tomorrow morning? That's good. Was planning on posting before rollover anyways.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[i]flips table[/i] Username: MusicandMagic Cake Image (Or link to cake): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/462782793769025558/cake_3_maybe_with_layers.png[/img] Prompt: Light Flight Pride idk what I'm doing, but all I know is photo-manipulation. @GraveBloom , teach me your ways![sup]or at least what program you did yours in[/sup]
flips table
Username: MusicandMagic
Cake Image (Or link to cake):
cake_3_maybe_with_layers.png
Prompt: Light Flight Pride

idk what I'm doing, but all I know is photo-manipulation. @GraveBloom , teach me your ways!or at least what program you did yours in
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic aah that's gorgeous though! And I just use Photoshop ^^;
@MusicandMagic aah that's gorgeous though! And I just use Photoshop ^^;
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
[quote name="Gravebloom" date="2018-06-30 19:15:41" ] @ MusicandMagic aah that's gorgeous though! And I just use Photoshop ^^; [/quote] huh it looks good, so I wondered if you like drew it from scratch or something
Gravebloom wrote on 2018-06-30 19:15:41:
@ MusicandMagic aah that's gorgeous though! And I just use Photoshop ^^;
huh it looks good, so I wondered if you like drew it from scratch or something
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
*comes running in with a cake taller than herself.* Make Way, make way! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1iXjDwP.png[/img] I think I went a little overboard with the whole lights thing but then again is ISfor the Lightweaver! Fondant, lights with a hidden battery pack, and lots of neat little tricks to hold it all on there. Of and it's Delicious! Mango, orange, lemon and passion fruit cake with matching fillings. Better than a paradise cake. ;) Username: RaiStarDragon Cake Image (Or link to cake): Above Prompt: Light Flight Spirit My son's helped this process. All the bumps and typos are from his little hands. Had to print out the cake, draw/ink by and and color with a mouse while holding him.
*comes running in with a cake taller than herself.* Make Way, make way!
1iXjDwP.png
I think I went a little overboard with the whole lights thing but then again is ISfor the Lightweaver! Fondant, lights with a hidden battery pack, and lots of neat little tricks to hold it all on there. Of and it's Delicious! Mango, orange, lemon and passion fruit cake with matching fillings. Better than a paradise cake. ;)

Username: RaiStarDragon
Cake Image (Or link to cake): Above
Prompt: Light Flight Spirit

My son's helped this process. All the bumps and typos are from his little hands. Had to print out the cake, draw/ink by and and color with a mouse while holding him.

|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon oh man, now I feel like my cake won't stand a chance. that's pretty awesome.
@RaiStarDragon oh man, now I feel like my cake won't stand a chance. that's pretty awesome.
@excessnight Don't say that! Plus I still want to see yours anyways. It makes me happy when I see people coloring/using any line work I make for the purpose. :3
@excessnight Don't say that! Plus I still want to see yours anyways. It makes me happy when I see people coloring/using any line work I make for the purpose. :3
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Username: excessnight Cake Image (Or link to cake): [img]https://i.imgur.com/UeHP2W4.png[/img] Prompt: Light Flight Spirit
Username: excessnight
Cake Image (Or link to cake): UeHP2W4.png
Prompt: Light Flight Spirit
@RaiStarDragon i did mine all on mobile. i am really proud of it. thank you so much for supplying the lineart and the lil deco.
@RaiStarDragon i did mine all on mobile. i am really proud of it. thank you so much for supplying the lineart and the lil deco.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7