Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Frosting Frenzy Color Competition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can I get a ping when this officially starts?
Can I get a ping when this officially starts?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I'd love a ping, as well. :)
I'd love a ping, as well. :)
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
I'd love to be pinged when this starts too, please!
I'd love to be pinged when this starts too, please!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@CharlieWeasleyy @desiher @Gravebloom
Thanks for the interest! It has officially started.
@CharlieWeasleyy @desiher @Gravebloom
Thanks for the interest! It has officially started.
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
Username: CharlieWeasleyy Cake Image (Or link to cake): [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uu5UoAA.png[/img] Prompt: Pastel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42708530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427086/42708530_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"I made this for you, I hope you like it!" Small yellow golden claws push a little cake on your table. It's frosting is all over the place and, honestly, not that good. You look over the cake and see a small golden Fae looking at you expectedly. You don't really know what to say.[/i] [s](Aka, I know this is horribly bad, I just want to participate because it seems very fun xD Can I get a ping for every new prompt? Thanks!)[/s]
Username: CharlieWeasleyy
Cake Image (Or link to cake):
Uu5UoAA.png

Prompt: Pastel

42708530_350.png

"I made this for you, I hope you like it!"
Small yellow golden claws push a little cake on your table. It's frosting is all over the place and, honestly, not that good. You look over the cake and see a small golden Fae looking at you expectedly. You don't really know what to say.

(Aka, I know this is horribly bad, I just want to participate because it seems very fun xD Can I get a ping for every new prompt? Thanks!)
kyria | 22 | she/her
May I be added to a pinglist please? I can't wait to enter! as soon as I have time...
May I be added to a pinglist please? I can't wait to enter! as soon as I have time...
qVhWRny.png
Hello! Um do the prompt entries have to be entered within that timeframe or can you do for example pastel and enter it on 26th?
Hello! Um do the prompt entries have to be entered within that timeframe or can you do for example pastel and enter it on 26th?
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@CharlieWeasleyy

*hugs the fae*

It matches your colours! :D
@CharlieWeasleyy

*hugs the fae*

It matches your colours! :D
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@brighteningskies

"Thank you sweet stranger! Hope you do well in the competition!!"
@brighteningskies

"Thank you sweet stranger! Hope you do well in the competition!!"
kyria | 22 | she/her
@IvyLight Could you ping me when each theme is opened, please? Thank you!
@IvyLight Could you ping me when each theme is opened, please? Thank you!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7