1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I join as a player please? :D
Can I join as a player please? :D
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@crateshya I can jump in as a full player if needed, although I likely won't be able to come on FR on the 24th.
@crateshya I can jump in as a full player if needed, although I likely won't be able to come on FR on the 24th.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Sorry, but I'll have to stay a spec since I'll be on vacation for the entirety of July. I wish I could play, though! (Can you tell I'm in Light? XD)
Sorry, but I'll have to stay a spec since I'll be on vacation for the entirety of July. I wish I could play, though! (Can you tell I'm in Light? XD)
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
I'll join in as a player!
I'll join in as a player!
i'll in if you need players to run but not if you start on the 30th
i'll in if you need players to run but not if you start on the 30th
MM82e8q.png
I would like to spectate!
I would like to spectate!
scruffy.png
/updated through here! Left @Stormdreamer and @Stanari in subs for now- 30th looks like it may be better for some folks so far. Tentatively added @Solanceae to player list for that reason.
/updated through here! Left @Stormdreamer and @Stanari in subs for now- 30th looks like it may be better for some folks so far. Tentatively added @Solanceae to player list for that reason.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
I can be a player (if not the 30th, I'm signed up for another game then)
Otherwise I'll stick to being a spec
I can be a player (if not the 30th, I'm signed up for another game then)
Otherwise I'll stick to being a spec
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
I'll spec
I'll spec
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@crateshya
I would love to join! I can make it for pretty much whenever it happens- I'm +2hrs from FRT
@crateshya
I would love to join! I can make it for pretty much whenever it happens- I'm +2hrs from FRT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9