Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@crateshya could I please be added as a spectator? this looks exciting, but it's busy season at work and I've never played a magia game before
@crateshya could I please be added as a spectator? this looks exciting, but it's busy season at work and I've never played a magia game before
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
/added through to here!

Players:@LadySiren @Limelight @starrynite @WispWolf @OpalNova @smilefires

Subs: @Solanceae @amapup @StormDreamer @Stanari @AureaImperatrix @StarCookies

Spectators: @Arelia @Demetre @JoYoon @SelenaSilverwolf @B00KW0RM @DJFeather @Moonwater @LibraryWhale @Departure @Firo @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @VivaFariy @QiEclipse @ishanyx @Rosetta248 @Selah @Alastriona1

Hey everyone! Brightshine Jubilee is fast approaching and we still only have 6 players. 21 players is not going to be possible at this place and time I believe, which leaves a few options available to us.

A) We are asking if anyone would like to switch to a player! We can run on minimum 13 people, after rebalancing. We understand that this is a busy time in most people's irl lives, given graduations and vacations. Which brings us to point B:

B) We can run the game starting at the end of Brightshine Jubilee, instead- the game would begin at June 30th, at 19:00 FR time. This would make it easier for those who have prior obligations through BSJ, or worktime obligations.

C) Worse comes to worse, we will shelf this game come June 30th and we still don't have the required 13 minimum to play. As much as I would love to host this game, it would not be fair to players or spectators alike to drag out sign ups for longer than 2 weeks, plus Thundercrack Carnivale is also set to have a Mafia game and I'd rather not interfere with that. But at another time and another place in the year, maybe this game can run then!

We're looking for all player/substitute feedback on the matter- as the players are the ones who make this game work! As a reminder if you have issue with the mechanics at all, especially google spreadsheets, the mods are here to help work through them so you can understand.

Thank you for your interest in this game! Hope you guys are psyched for Brightshine, regardless!
/added through to here!

Players:@LadySiren @Limelight @starrynite @WispWolf @OpalNova @smilefires

Subs: @Solanceae @amapup @StormDreamer @Stanari @AureaImperatrix @StarCookies

Spectators: @Arelia @Demetre @JoYoon @SelenaSilverwolf @B00KW0RM @DJFeather @Moonwater @LibraryWhale @Departure @Firo @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @VivaFariy @QiEclipse @ishanyx @Rosetta248 @Selah @Alastriona1

Hey everyone! Brightshine Jubilee is fast approaching and we still only have 6 players. 21 players is not going to be possible at this place and time I believe, which leaves a few options available to us.

A) We are asking if anyone would like to switch to a player! We can run on minimum 13 people, after rebalancing. We understand that this is a busy time in most people's irl lives, given graduations and vacations. Which brings us to point B:

B) We can run the game starting at the end of Brightshine Jubilee, instead- the game would begin at June 30th, at 19:00 FR time. This would make it easier for those who have prior obligations through BSJ, or worktime obligations.

C) Worse comes to worse, we will shelf this game come June 30th and we still don't have the required 13 minimum to play. As much as I would love to host this game, it would not be fair to players or spectators alike to drag out sign ups for longer than 2 weeks, plus Thundercrack Carnivale is also set to have a Mafia game and I'd rather not interfere with that. But at another time and another place in the year, maybe this game can run then!

We're looking for all player/substitute feedback on the matter- as the players are the ones who make this game work! As a reminder if you have issue with the mechanics at all, especially google spreadsheets, the mods are here to help work through them so you can understand.

Thank you for your interest in this game! Hope you guys are psyched for Brightshine, regardless!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@JavaFox

you should play this game with me! we're short some players.
@JavaFox

you should play this game with me! we're short some players.
ZRFPHFU.pngdagsvSj.gifDaxXxIb.png
I can switch to being a player, this game looks fun and I really want to see it happen
I can switch to being a player, this game looks fun and I really want to see it happen
I'm able to play either week. The date change in B would be fine by me.
I'm able to play either week. The date change in B would be fine by me.
I can switch to player if you still need players by then! (ie. player count hasnt met 13 before gamestart)~
I can switch to player if you still need players by then! (ie. player count hasnt met 13 before gamestart)~
jghAv2V.png
@crateshya - RIP my life, but I'll jump in as a player; I'd hate to see the game not go off :(
@crateshya - RIP my life, but I'll jump in as a player; I'd hate to see the game not go off :(
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
I'll be good with either starting date. :) Option B would be just fine.
I'll be good with either starting date. :) Option B would be just fine.
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
I'd be able to play on the 30th.
I'd be able to play on the 30th.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
I can't play in either date, so I'll have to stay as a spec.
I can't play in either date, so I'll have to stay as a spec.
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9