Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@crateshya I think I'll sit this one out. sign me up as a spectator please!
@crateshya I think I'll sit this one out. sign me up as a spectator please!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@crateshya

I think I'll sub for this! It's been too long since I've played
@crateshya

I think I'll sub for this! It's been too long since I've played
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
@crateshya
could i sign up as a sub?
@crateshya
could i sign up as a sub?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@crateshya
I'd like to spectate!
@crateshya
I'd like to spectate!
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
/added through here!
/added through here!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
I'm tempted to join as a player but it might be a bit too intense with the RL stuff I have going on at the moment. It would make an ideal distraction except that I'm worried I'll end up not being able to devote enough time to it, so I'd like to register as a spectator instead, please!
I'm tempted to join as a player but it might be a bit too intense with the RL stuff I have going on at the moment. It would make an ideal distraction except that I'm worried I'll end up not being able to devote enough time to it, so I'd like to register as a spectator instead, please!
@ishanyx sure thing, added to spectator!

/shoos this to the top!
@ishanyx sure thing, added to spectator!

/shoos this to the top!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
I want to apologize, I do not think I can give this game the time it deserves as a player. I love the idea so much so I am gonna miss the player spot but I don't want to drag the game down by my random schedule. So I would like support as a spectator and see how things go and support the game.
@crateshya
I want to apologize, I do not think I can give this game the time it deserves as a player. I love the idea so much so I am gonna miss the player spot but I don't want to drag the game down by my random schedule. So I would like support as a spectator and see how things go and support the game.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@crateshya

I'll play
@crateshya

I'll play
@crateshya - Spectator please!
@crateshya - Spectator please!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9