Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@crateshya
When is this game expected to start?

It looks so interesting and like so much fun, but the activity requirements kind of scare me. If I work during the days (8-4) and can only be on in the evenings, is that not active enough for this game? Most of my evenings are completely free, but it's only evenings.
And I'm never online on Friday nights and Saturdays because of my religious sabbath. Is that a problem?

If any of that's a problem, I'll just be a spectator.
@crateshya
When is this game expected to start?

It looks so interesting and like so much fun, but the activity requirements kind of scare me. If I work during the days (8-4) and can only be on in the evenings, is that not active enough for this game? Most of my evenings are completely free, but it's only evenings.
And I'm never online on Friday nights and Saturdays because of my religious sabbath. Is that a problem?

If any of that's a problem, I'll just be a spectator.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy As per the first post, the 24th, at 19:00FR time.

Mafia is a game of communication between all players- if you think you would have issues with communication for whatever reason, be it not being around enough, posting too little or being unavailable for entire days, this game may not be for you.
@VivaFariy As per the first post, the 24th, at 19:00FR time.

Mafia is a game of communication between all players- if you think you would have issues with communication for whatever reason, be it not being around enough, posting too little or being unavailable for entire days, this game may not be for you.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
Oh I know. I've played many mafia games before. Not being around on Saturdays has never been an issue before because I'm very active and communicative when I am online. However, your game seems to be stricter about posting amounts, not just being active. I was more wondering if I'd be allowed to be excused for Saturdays/Fridays or if I'd be marked inactive and be kicked out for not posting 8 times on those days.

But this game does seem more intense than a typical mafia game. It probably doesn't make sense for me to play.
@crateshya
Oh I know. I've played many mafia games before. Not being around on Saturdays has never been an issue before because I'm very active and communicative when I am online. However, your game seems to be stricter about posting amounts, not just being active. I was more wondering if I'd be allowed to be excused for Saturdays/Fridays or if I'd be marked inactive and be kicked out for not posting 8 times on those days.

But this game does seem more intense than a typical mafia game. It probably doesn't make sense for me to play.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
/sub tentatively
/sub tentatively
MM82e8q.png
@crateshya - Spec please~
@crateshya - Spec please~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/VaEjV7ioyvUwU/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote name="@crateshya" date="2018-06-17 12:46:24" ] I love how everyone is deciding to treat this like the Hunger Games. Added through here! [/quote] It is KIND of like Hunger Games in a way imo lmao
@crateshya wrote on 2018-06-17 12:46:24:
I love how everyone is deciding to treat this like the Hunger Games. Added through here!

It is KIND of like Hunger Games in a way imo lmao
@crateshya
This looks like a lot of fun! I'll do my best to keep up however things might be a little busy soon, I'll let you know if I need to switch to spec or sub. But for now I am clear so I would like to sign up to play please!
@crateshya
This looks like a lot of fun! I'll do my best to keep up however things might be a little busy soon, I'll let you know if I need to switch to spec or sub. But for now I am clear so I would like to sign up to play please!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@crateshya

I am rolling around on my bed in agony. I miss playing mafia games and I love Cutthroat kitchen so I am THIS close to saying screw it, I'll binge everything I miss after work in the evenings and sign up...

....Except I'm moving next month so gotta adult and not get sucked into something like this so I can actualy get stuff packed on time ><

That being said, please put me on the spectator list!
@crateshya

I am rolling around on my bed in agony. I miss playing mafia games and I love Cutthroat kitchen so I am THIS close to saying screw it, I'll binge everything I miss after work in the evenings and sign up...

....Except I'm moving next month so gotta adult and not get sucked into something like this so I can actualy get stuff packed on time ><

That being said, please put me on the spectator list!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
/added through here!

@VivaFariy We'll allow you on and be willing to excuse your sabbath, but we do wish to be fair to other active players. We'll be sticking to 8 posts per day, and while we won't be completely 100% strict about meeting the number by a few posts so long as you put in an effort, we do want to be fair to other players. And to you, too, given you will be unavailable for certain parts of the day and fest games have had a history of certainly being active.

If you think you can keep up with that, we'd be more than happy to let you on board!
/added through here!

@VivaFariy We'll allow you on and be willing to excuse your sabbath, but we do wish to be fair to other active players. We'll be sticking to 8 posts per day, and while we won't be completely 100% strict about meeting the number by a few posts so long as you put in an effort, we do want to be fair to other players. And to you, too, given you will be unavailable for certain parts of the day and fest games have had a history of certainly being active.

If you think you can keep up with that, we'd be more than happy to let you on board!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9