Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] EarlyGrey's Quest & Challenge thread
[center] [font=zapfino][size=5]Early's Personal Quest & Challenge Thread[/size][/font][indent][sup]Long Drop Colliseum Challenge & More.[/sup][/indent]-----[/center] [size=3]Hello! I'll be using this thread as my main hub for all of my different quests & challenges here on FR. If anything catches your eye or you have any questions, just drop me a line! I'd like to reserve the first few posts myself though, just a heads up.[/size] [quote=Ongoing challenges] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2451844]Breed out the Ugly[/url] - [i]currently on Gen 4[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2500162/1#post_2500162]Breed the Genes + Lore[/url] - [i]just starting[/i][/quote] [indent][u]FR Goals: [/u] [LIST] [*][s]Reduce dragon collection to 2 pages[/s] [*]Reduce dragon collection to 1 page [*]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge start [*][b]Venerable Lair[/b]: [i]Purchase enough Dragon Lair slots to accommodate 75 dragons.[/i] (50/75) [*][s]Exalt 100 dragons [i](50+ / 100)[/i][/s] [*]Level 10 dragons to LVL 20.[i] (3/10)[/i] [*][b]LVL 25 BUILDS:[/b] [list][*][s]2 x glass cannon/ kelp bed levellers = 129 STR, 50 QCK, 13 VIT stats and melee battle stones[/s] [b]Kelp & Vine.[/b] [*]1 x double trainer: Ruins Raider (Nature) [b]VERDIR[/b] [*]1 x double trainer: Mire Flyer (Earth or Arcane) [b]???[/b] [*]2 x Workshop warriors (1 melee: fire/arcane/earth/nature and [s]1 mage: Wind[/s]) [b]Apatite & ???[/b][/list] [/LIST] [/indent] [indent][u]Achieved badges[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/31dP6F7.png[/img] [/indent] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=164&auth=86f982499f5af2cd9e7ee43e1753e931e8bc2316&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Teapot dragon

Early's Personal Quest & Challenge Thread
Long Drop Colliseum Challenge & More.

Hello! I'll be using this thread as my main hub for all of my different quests & challenges here on FR. If anything catches your eye or you have any questions, just drop me a line!

I'd like to reserve the first few posts myself though, just a heads up.

Ongoing challenges wrote:
Breed out the Ugly - currently on Gen 4
Breed the Genes + Lore - just starting
FR Goals:
  • Reduce dragon collection to 2 pages
  • Reduce dragon collection to 1 page
  • Long Drop Coliseum Challenge start
  • Venerable Lair: Purchase enough Dragon Lair slots to accommodate 75 dragons. (50/75)
  • Exalt 100 dragons (50+ / 100)
  • Level 10 dragons to LVL 20. (3/10)
  • LVL 25 BUILDS:
    • 2 x glass cannon/ kelp bed levellers = 129 STR, 50 QCK, 13 VIT stats and melee battle stones Kelp & Vine.
    • 1 x double trainer: Ruins Raider (Nature) VERDIR
    • 1 x double trainer: Mire Flyer (Earth or Arcane) ???
    • 2 x Workshop warriors (1 melee: fire/arcane/earth/nature and 1 mage: Wind) Apatite & ???

Achieved badges

31dP6F7.png

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=164&auth=86f982499f5af2cd9e7ee43e1753e931e8bc2316&dummyext=prev.png
Teapot dragon
tDAcVLz.png
[center] [font=zapfino][size=4]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/size][/font][indent][sup]Training Fields[/sup][/indent]-----[/center] [center][size=3]12/06/18 - ??? [item=false leaf] 22 of 99[/size][/center] [quote=Notable Items][columns] [center][item=minor health potion] [sub]5[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center][item=zephyr acuity fragment] [sub]1[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center][item=boulder bolt] [sub]1[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center] [item=broken flower pot] [sub]12[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center] [item=leafy pack] [sub]8[/sub][/center] [/columns] [columns][center][item=amaranth moth] [sub]3[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center] [item=chipskink] [sub]1[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center] [item=sweetpuff] [sub]1[/sub][/center][nextcol] [center] [item=primrose mith] [sub]1[/sub][/center][/columns][/quote]

Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Training Fields

12/06/18 - ???

False Leaf
22 of 99
Notable Items wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Zephyr Acuity Fragment
Boulder Bolt
Broken Flower Pot

Leafy Pack

Amaranth Moth
Chipskink
Sweetpuff
Primrose Mith
tDAcVLz.png
[center] [font=zapfino][size=7]Japanese Study Log[/size][/font][indent][sup]Using Japanese from Zero! 1 workbook.[/sup][/indent]-----[/center] [indent][size=3]Over the last couple of days, getting back into the swing of things I've done the following things: [LIST] [*]Recapped how to read & write[i] a, i, u, e, o[/i] in hiragana. [*]Recapped numbers, age, some basic greetings, and a couple of small vocab lists. [*]Recapped the use of [i]desu[/i] & [i]ka[/i]. [*]Introduced the [i]ko so a do[/i] pattern, the use of the particle [i]wa[/i], and the question words [i]dore[/i] & [i]docchi[/i]. [*]Introduced how to read & write [i]ka, ki, ku, ke, ko, & ga, gi, gu, ge, go[/i] in hiragana. [/LIST][/size][/indent] [quote=Questions I need answers to!] Learning hiragana, the symbol for [i]wa[/i] is different to the one used for [i]konnichiwa[/i]. Why is this, and why is the [i]wa[/i] symbol used not on any hiragana chart that I can find? When writing my name in Japanese symbols, is katakana preferred to hiragana? And is it ok to write Japanese names in all hiragana, for someone who has introduced their name to me in English only? [/quote] Lawful good - (*^?^*) Neutral good - ?(?∀?)? Chaotic good -

Japanese Study Log
Using Japanese from Zero! 1 workbook.

Over the last couple of days, getting back into the swing of things I've done the following things:
  • Recapped how to read & write a, i, u, e, o in hiragana.
  • Recapped numbers, age, some basic greetings, and a couple of small vocab lists.
  • Recapped the use of desu & ka.
  • Introduced the ko so a do pattern, the use of the particle wa, and the question words dore & docchi.
  • Introduced how to read & write ka, ki, ku, ke, ko, & ga, gi, gu, ge, go in hiragana.
Questions I need answers to! wrote:
Learning hiragana, the symbol for wa is different to the one used for konnichiwa. Why is this, and why is the wa symbol used not on any hiragana chart that I can find?

When writing my name in Japanese symbols, is katakana preferred to hiragana?
And is it ok to write Japanese names in all hiragana, for someone who has introduced their name to me in English only?

Lawful good - (*^?^*)
Neutral good - ?(?∀?)?
Chaotic good -
tDAcVLz.png