Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | wip
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HUWSPNi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/o2B8RWq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2iuRkMm.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OWHYCGH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oim8K0z.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bvLI1F2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MtA3Fyl.png[/img]
HUWSPNi.png
o2B8RWq.png
2iuRkMm.png
OWHYCGH.png
Oim8K0z.png
bvLI1F2.png
MtA3Fyl.png
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[right][color=lightpink][size=2]INTRO[color=transparent]--[/color][b]HOW TO[/b][color=transparent]--[/color]PAIRS[color=transparent]--[/color]STOCK[color=transparent]--[/color]RAFFLE[color=transparent]--[/color]OUTRO[/right] [center][size=6][b][font=calibri]HOW TO[/font][/b][/size] [columns][indent][emoji=subscription update size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]If you've got available nests that you're willing to fill, [color=lightsalmon][b]comment[/b][/color] below and I'll be sending a pair or two over as soon as possible.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=breeding cooldown size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Nest the pair and [color=lightsalmon][b]incubate[/b][/color] their eggs as you would with regular dragons. [i]OPTIONAL: Pray to Earthshaker you don't get wegged.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=trade size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Once the nest is ready to hatch, send the parents and the hatchlings [color=lightsalmon][b]back to me[/b][/color]. That's it! If you nest even one pair, you'll get a badge and a ticket into our little raffle.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=treasure size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Hatchlings, once grown, will be available for pebbles to [color=lightsalmon][b]buy, level and store[/b][/color] for our push in April.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=ping size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]While we can't exactly force you to do anything, we'd appreciate it if you didn't exalt these guys until it's time! They're important for a seamless sleepover come Earth Day.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=ping 2 size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]If you'd like to be pinged whenever there's more pairs ready to breed OR when a larger batch of hatchlings have grown up, sign up to this pinglist![nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][pinglist=23961][/center]
INTRO--HOW TO--PAIRS--STOCK--RAFFLE--OUTRO

HOW TO

If you've got available nests that you're willing to fill, comment below and I'll be sending a pair or two over as soon as possible.

Nest the pair and incubate their eggs as you would with regular dragons.
OPTIONAL: Pray to Earthshaker you don't get wegged.

Once the nest is ready to hatch, send the parents and the hatchlings back to me. That's it! If you nest even one pair, you'll get a badge and a ticket into our little raffle.

Hatchlings, once grown, will be available for pebbles to buy, level and store for our push in April.

While we can't exactly force you to do anything, we'd appreciate it if you didn't exalt these guys until it's time! They're important for a seamless sleepover come Earth Day.

If you'd like to be pinged whenever there's more pairs ready to breed OR when a larger batch of hatchlings have grown up, sign up to this pinglist!
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png

PAIRS
AVAILABLE: 3

PAIRS
AVAILABLE: 3

MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[right][color=lightpink][size=2]INTRO[color=transparent]--[/color]HOW TO[color=transparent]--[/color]PAIRS[color=transparent]--[/color][b]STOCK[/b][color=transparent]--[/color]RAFFLE[color=transparent]--[/color]OUTRO[/right] [center][size=6][b][font=calibri]STOCK[/font][/b][/size] [i]AVAILABLE: 0[/i] [size=4][font=arial]> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/194993/1435017/1]LINK TO SALES[/url] <[/font][/size] [columns][indent][emoji=money bag size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]This post will get updated each time we have hatchlings available for you to buy. For the purpose of leveling them and holding them for the push, they will all be sold for [b][color=lightsalmon]7 000 t / g[/color][/b]. [i]Simply ping me in this thread with how many you'd like to buy![nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][emoji=coatl love size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Like a hatchling you see but don't want to exalt them? You have the option of buying them as permas for [b][color=lightsalmon]current hatchling floor price + 1 000 t / g[/color][/b].[nextcol][indent][/columns]

STOCK
AVAILABLE: 0

> LINK TO SALES <

This post will get updated each time we have hatchlings available for you to buy. For the purpose of leveling them and holding them for the push, they will all be sold for 7 000 t / g.
Simply ping me in this thread with how many you'd like to buy!

Like a hatchling you see but don't want to exalt them? You have the option of buying them as permas for current hatchling floor price + 1 000 t / g.
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[right][color=lightpink][size=2]INTRO[color=transparent]--[/color]HOW TO[color=transparent]--[/color]PAIRS[color=transparent]--[/color]STOCK[color=transparent]--[/color][b]RAFFLE[/b][color=transparent]--[/color]OUTRO[/right] [center][size=6][b][font=calibri]RAFFLE[/font][/b][/size] [columns][indent][emoji=treasure chest size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Nesting just one pair at least once will automatically enter you into this raffle. It's a one ticket draw, so regardless of how many nests you can offer us, you'll have an equal chance of winning! Around the push's start, winners will be drawn and pinged.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [quote=Luxurious Sleepwear][center][item=night sky fillet][item=night sky silk veil][item=night sky silk scarf][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky wing silks][item=night sky silk sash][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky tail bangle][br][i]Night Sky Fillet, Night Sky Silk Veil, Night Sky Silk Scarf, Night Sky Arm Silks, Night Sky Wing Silks, Night Sky Silk Sash, Night Sky Leg Silks, Night Sky Tail Bangle[/quote] [quote=Squish Your Nightmares][center][item=rally][item=eliminate][item=sap][item=haste] [item=berserker][item=ambush][br][i]Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Haste, Berserker x3, Ambush x2[/quote] [quote=Mother Nature][center][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][br][i]Unhatched Bogsneak Egg[/quote] [quote=Best Sleep Mask][center][item=butterfly's kiss][br][i]Butterfly's Kiss[/quote] [quote=International][center][item=spirit of earth][item=earth aura][br][i]Spirit of Earth, Earth Aura[/quote]

RAFFLE

Nesting just one pair at least once will automatically enter you into this raffle. It's a one ticket draw, so regardless of how many nests you can offer us, you'll have an equal chance of winning! Around the push's start, winners will be drawn and pinged.

Luxurious Sleepwear wrote:
Night Sky Fillet Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Tail Bangle
Night Sky Fillet, Night Sky Silk Veil, Night Sky Silk Scarf, Night Sky Arm Silks, Night Sky Wing Silks, Night Sky Silk Sash, Night Sky Leg Silks, Night Sky Tail Bangle
Squish Your Nightmares wrote:
Rally Eliminate Sap Haste
Berserker Ambush
Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Haste, Berserker x3, Ambush x2
Mother Nature wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Best Sleep Mask wrote:
Butterfly's Kiss
Butterfly's Kiss
International wrote:
Spirit of Earth Earth Aura
Spirit of Earth, Earth Aura
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[right][color=lightpink][size=2]INTRO[color=transparent]--[/color]HOW TO[color=transparent]--[/color]PAIRS[color=transparent]--[/color]STOCK[color=transparent]--[/color]RAFFLE[color=transparent]--[/color][b]OUTRO[/b][/right] [center][size=6][b][font=calibri]OUTRO[/font][/b][/size] [columns][indent][emoji=pursuit size=1][nextcol][indent][font=arial][size=4]Anyone who's helped nest a pair can take home this little badge![nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KpKlIqj.png[/img][/center]

OUTRO

Anyone who's helped nest a pair can take home this little badge!
KpKlIqj.png
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1]
MUYNhfy.png