Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Leggo My Eggo [Mass Hatch Quest]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180530/11536b41db0a2901969aff2c889eb78e.png[/img] [i]Cue the kazoo noises[/i] Welcome to Leggo My Eggo a mass hatch quest involving me, Cawfee, and my old sport MittensTheKitten! The two of us are planning to do numerous mini mass hatches that have an indeterminate date and amount of eggs. The dates will typically depend on special occasions and/or when we're both free to do some hatching. The amount of eggs we do per hatch also depends on our luck in the Coli or scavenging and if we're able to spare any of that sweet dragon cash to buy some eggs. [b]Mass Hatch Confirmed Dates[/b] Want to be on our pinglist for upcoming mass hatches? Just post in the thread! Mittens and I will both be subscribed so we'll see your post. [b]No need to ping us![/b] [b]Egg Total --- Twenty[/b] [item=unhatched arcane egg]x2[item=unhatched fire egg]x0[item=unhatched earth egg]x0[item=unhatched shadow egg]x0[item=unhatched water egg]x2[item=unhatched plague egg]x0[item=unhatched lightning egg]x0[item=unhatched wind egg]x1[item=unhatched light egg]x5[item=unhatched ice egg]x1[item=unhatched nature egg]x2[item=unhatched nocturne egg]x6[item=unhatched Bogsneak egg]x1[/center]
11536b41db0a2901969aff2c889eb78e.png

Cue the kazoo noises

Welcome to Leggo My Eggo a mass hatch quest involving me, Cawfee, and my old sport MittensTheKitten!

The two of us are planning to do numerous mini mass hatches that have an indeterminate date and amount of eggs. The dates will typically depend on special occasions and/or when we're both free to do some hatching. The amount of eggs we do per hatch also depends on our luck in the Coli or scavenging and if we're able to spare any of that sweet dragon cash to buy some eggs.

Mass Hatch Confirmed Dates

Want to be on our pinglist for upcoming mass hatches? Just post in the thread! Mittens and I will both be subscribed so we'll see your post. No need to ping us!

Egg Total --- Twenty

Unhatched Arcane Egg x2 Unhatched Fire Egg x0 Unhatched Earth Egg x0 Unhatched Shadow Egg x0 Unhatched Water Egg x2 Unhatched Plague Egg x0 Unhatched Lightning Egg x0 Unhatched Wind Egg x1 Unhatched Light Egg x5 Unhatched Ice Egg x1 Unhatched Nature Egg x2 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x6 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
G1 Joint Sales are right here if you're interested in seeing what I've smashed and what we are deciding to get rid of, or any sales from our Mass Hatches will be posted here.

G1 Joint Sales are right here if you're interested in seeing what I've smashed and what we are deciding to get rid of, or any sales from our Mass Hatches will be posted here.

you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
ERM ERM ERM UPDATE I GUESS

Got a SHADOW EGG.
ERM ERM ERM UPDATE I GUESS

Got a SHADOW EGG.
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
UPDATE - We now have a Nocturne Egg and a Lightning Egg!
UPDATE - We now have a Nocturne Egg and a Lightning Egg!
UPDATE - Though it's not edited yet, we got another Nocturne Egg, making four eggs in total. :)
UPDATE - Though it's not edited yet, we got another Nocturne Egg, making four eggs in total. :)
can i be added?
can i be added?
flubi.gif
@flubi

Sorry for the super late response, I've been a busy bee all day. But yes, I'll add you right away!
@flubi

Sorry for the super late response, I've been a busy bee all day. But yes, I'll add you right away!
Update - We got a Light Egg! Five eggs in total. *Kazoo noises*
Update - We got a Light Egg! Five eggs in total. *Kazoo noises*
Update - Just got a Water Egg and an Ice Egg! Total is up to seven now!
Update - Just got a Water Egg and an Ice Egg! Total is up to seven now!
Oohh this looks fun, ping me please :)
If I happen to get lucky i might donate an egg or two if the coli treats me well ^^
Oohh this looks fun, ping me please :)
If I happen to get lucky i might donate an egg or two if the coli treats me well ^^

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18