Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TvN] Of Mages and Metalsmiths
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 5[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, Metalsmith's Coalition. Rollover Boost?: No [i]Because of Dreamnorn's rule adjustment, I "sold" the familiar for the Mage's Guild and added 1,500 treasure to their faction finances. I then spent it all by buying a blinding slash for Scry for 1,500 treasure. Lol.[/i] [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 4, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Sandcast (Level 4, LP: 11) and Foundry (Level 4, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]3[/b], two [b]bladed flatleaves[/b] dropped. +50 treasure. On battle [b]4[/b], the party took a break because Kunai had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]5[/b], the party took a break because Kunai and Sandcast had fallen below a third of their health. [i]I hate those dodging tanky roosters.[/i] On battle [b]6[/b], a [b]minor health potion[/b] dropped. I put it in the hoard in case of an emergency. [b]Kunai[/b] also leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]9[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]11[/b], two [b]bladed flatleaves[/b] dropped. +50 treasure. [b]Sandcast and Foundry[/b] also leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]12[/b], an [b]autumn dryad[/b] and a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. [LIST] [*]+1 familiar tally. [*]Familiar is considered sold (due to the rules update). +1675 treasure. [*]+100 treasure from the pack. [*][b]Necromancy[/b] from the Guild is randomized to go hungry. [/LIST] On battle [b]13[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4180376][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418038/41803762p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Oh my!! Guillotine is gonna be so proud of us when we get back! We did some great work out there~![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] [i]The finances went up to 2,220 treasure so I decided to get some battle stones. I bought rock slash for Sandcast for 580, blazing slash for Foundry for 590, and pestilent slash for Kunai for 670.[/i] Finances: 380 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | [/indent] Items: [item="Minor Health Potion"]x2 [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 2, No [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 4, LP: 10) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Augur (Level 4, LP: 10) and Necromancy (Level 4, LP: 10) Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]2[/b], the party took a break because Augur fell below a third of his health. On battle [b]5[/b], [b]Dowser[/b] consumed a minor health potion. He also leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]7[/b], three [b]bladed flatleaves[/b] and a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. [b]Augur[/b] also leveled up to [b]5[/b]. [LIST] [*]+75 treasure from the bladed flatleaves. [*]+100 treasure from the leafy pack. [*][b]Sandcast[/b] from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry. [*]Took a break to input stats. [/LIST] On battle [b]8[/b], [b]Necromancy[/b] leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]11[/b], the party took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health. On battle [b]12[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. The party also took a break because Dowser had fallen below a third of his health. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41891242][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418913/41891242p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]T'was a lovely day on ze Path! Enjoying such comp'ny on ze last day of Greenskeeper - I ne'er felt such bliss![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] Finances: 270 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | Lightning: || [/indent] Items: None right now [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 1 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (10), Scry (10), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (10) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] I think the Metalsmith's Coalition is definitely winning right now. They have more LP and more stoned dragons on their side. Then again... Scry's slash stone was more then twice the price of Kunai's and his was the most expensive for the Coalition. Weird. Also I will be adding the Loot Insurance optional rule once I hit week 2. I feel weird adding it before the challenge rollover. [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
Week 1, Day 5

I. Initiative and Daily Bonus

Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, Metalsmith's Coalition.
Rollover Boost?: No

Because of Dreamnorn's rule adjustment, I "sold" the familiar for the Mage's Guild and added 1,500 treasure to their faction finances. I then spent it all by buying a blinding slash for Scry for 1,500 treasure. Lol.

II. Active Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition

Effects: None
False Allies: None

Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 4, LP: 11)
Number of Battles: 15
Their Teammates: Sandcast (Level 4, LP: 11) and Foundry (Level 4, LP: 11).
Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path

Events:

On battle 1, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 3, two bladed flatleaves dropped. +50 treasure.

On battle 4, the party took a break because Kunai had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 5, the party took a break because Kunai and Sandcast had fallen below a third of their health. I hate those dodging tanky roosters.

On battle 6, a minor health potion dropped. I put it in the hoard in case of an emergency. Kunai also leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 9, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 11, two bladed flatleaves dropped. +50 treasure. Sandcast and Foundry also leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 12, an autumn dryad and a leafy pack dropped.
  • +1 familiar tally.
  • Familiar is considered sold (due to the rules update). +1675 treasure.
  • +100 treasure from the pack.
  • Necromancy from the Guild is randomized to go hungry.

On battle 13, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

41803762p.png
Oh my!! Guillotine is gonna be so proud of us when we get back! We did some great work out there~!

III. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition

The finances went up to 2,220 treasure so I decided to get some battle stones. I bought rock slash for Sandcast for 580, blazing slash for Foundry for 590, and pestilent slash for Kunai for 670.

Finances: 380 treasure.

Tallies:
Familiars: |

Items:

Minor Health Potion x2

IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 2, No

V. Opposing Faction: The Mage's Guild

Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 4, LP: 10)
Their Teammates: Augur (Level 4, LP: 10) and Necromancy (Level 4, LP: 10)

Events:

On battle 1, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 2, the party took a break because Augur fell below a third of his health.

On battle 5, Dowser consumed a minor health potion. He also leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 7, three bladed flatleaves and a leafy pack dropped. Augur also leveled up to 5.
  • +75 treasure from the bladed flatleaves.
  • +100 treasure from the leafy pack.
  • Sandcast from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry.
  • Took a break to input stats.

On battle 8, Necromancy leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 11, the party took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health.

On battle 12, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure. The party also took a break because Dowser had fallen below a third of his health.

41891242p.png
T'was a lovely day on ze Path! Enjoying such comp'ny on ze last day of Greenskeeper - I ne'er felt such bliss!

VI. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild

Finances: 270 treasure.

Tallies:
Lightning: ||

Items:

None right now

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 0
LP lost from effects: 0
LP lost from rations: 1

Mage's Guild Update Overview:
Dowser (10), Scry (10), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (10)

Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview:
Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11)

VIII. Comments

I think the Metalsmith's Coalition is definitely winning right now. They have more LP and more stoned dragons on their side. Then again... Scry's slash stone was more then twice the price of Kunai's and his was the most expensive for the Coalition. Weird.

Also I will be adding the Loot Insurance optional rule once I hit week 2. I feel weird adding it before the challenge rollover.

Ping List: @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 6[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, Metalsmith's Coalition. Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Foundry (Level 5, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 4, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 4, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]Guillotine[/b] leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]4[/b], a [b]frozen might fragment[/b] dropped. +1 ice tally. On battle [b]7[/b], a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. +100 treasure. [b]Augur[/b] from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry. On battle [b]10[/b], the party took a break because Guillotine had fallen below a third of his health. [i]I also used that opportunity to equip the frozen might fragment onto Guillotine.[/i] On battle [b]11[/b], [b]Sprue[/b] leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break to input stats. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41880075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418801/41880075p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent][i]It would seem to me, on a forest fair, our leader found the fangs of frost; he put them overtop his own and so the Guild has lost. <3[/i][/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 480 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | Ice: | [/indent] Items: [item="Minor Health Potion"]x2 [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 3, No [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Ether (Level 5, LP: 10.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Scry (Level 5, LP: 10) and Necromancy (Level 5, LP: 10) Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]4[/b], a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. +100 treasure. [b]Guillotine[/b] from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry. On battle [b]7[/b], the party took a break because Ether and Necromancy had fallen below a third of their health. On battle [b]9[/b], an [b]earthen acuity fragment[/b] dropped. +1 earth tally. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]Scry[/b] fainted [i]because both enemies critted[/i]. She loses 1 LP and is replaced with [b]Augur[/b]. [b]Ether[/b] also leveled up to [b]6[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]14[/b], a [b]strangler[/b] dropped. +1 familiar tally. The faction then "sold" it for 1,775 treasure. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41757386][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/417574/41757386p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Roight, so thins are still a bit tense over here. But I got hopes that me team can go the distance![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] [i]I decided to go shopping with the new total of 2,145 treasure. I bought a leaf bolt for Necromancy for 500 and a hydro bolt for Augur for 500. For some reason the mana bolt for Dowser is 3,500 so I didn't get that. But I did get him a magical acuity fragment for 850 to boost his damage a little. Even though I can't use it, I'm keeping the earthen acuity fragment for now. If I can trade with the crawlers then maybe I can exchange it for the much more expensive shining might fragment. Those things are 7,500 treasure.[/i] Finances: 295 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: || Lightning: || Earth: | [/indent] Items: [item=earthen acuity fragment] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 1 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 1 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (10), Scry (9), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (9.5) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (10.5), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Kind of regretting not adding Loot Insurance sooner because there were maybe 5 battles with no loot. Lol oh well. It will come after the rollover's exciting news bulletin. I'm also considering adding the priority party optional rule during the rollover? I think it could be handy but not game-breaking especially when new dragons are added. Thoughts? [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
Week 1, Day 6

Guaranteed Dragon: Foundry (Level 5, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 4, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 4, LP: 11).

Events:

On battle 1, Guillotine leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 4, a frozen might fragment dropped. +1 ice tally.

On battle 7, a leafy pack dropped. +100 treasure. Augur from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry.

On battle 10, the party took a break because Guillotine had fallen below a third of his health. I also used that opportunity to equip the frozen might fragment onto Guillotine.

On battle 11, Sprue leveled up to 5. Took a break to input stats.

41880075p.png
It would seem to me, on a forest fair, our leader found the fangs of frost; he put them overtop his own and so the Guild has lost. <3

Finances: 480 treasure.

Tallies:
Ice: |

Items:

Minor Health Potion x2

Die Roll Result: 3, No

Guaranteed Dragon: Ether (Level 5, LP: 10.5)
Their Teammates: Scry (Level 5, LP: 10) and Necromancy (Level 5, LP: 10)

Events:

On battle 4, a leafy pack dropped. +100 treasure. Guillotine from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry.

On battle 7, the party took a break because Ether and Necromancy had fallen below a third of their health.

On battle 9, an earthen acuity fragment dropped. +1 earth tally.

On battle 13, Scry fainted because both enemies critted. She loses 1 LP and is replaced with Augur. Ether also leveled up to 6. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 14, a strangler dropped. +1 familiar tally. The faction then "sold" it for 1,775 treasure.

41757386p.png
Roight, so thins are still a bit tense over here. But I got hopes that me team can go the distance!

I decided to go shopping with the new total of 2,145 treasure. I bought a leaf bolt for Necromancy for 500 and a hydro bolt for Augur for 500. For some reason the mana bolt for Dowser is 3,500 so I didn't get that. But I did get him a magical acuity fragment for 850 to boost his damage a little.

Even though I can't use it, I'm keeping the earthen acuity fragment for now. If I can trade with the crawlers then maybe I can exchange it for the much more expensive shining might fragment. Those things are 7,500 treasure.

Finances: 295 treasure.

Tallies:
Familiars: ||
Lightning: ||
Earth: |

Items:

Earthen Acuity Fragment

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 1
LP lost from rations: 1

Dowser (10), Scry (9), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (9.5)

Guillotine (10.5), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11)

VIII. Comments

Kind of regretting not adding Loot Insurance sooner because there were maybe 5 battles with no loot. Lol oh well. It will come after the rollover's exciting news bulletin.

I'm also considering adding the priority party optional rule during the rollover? I think it could be handy but not game-breaking especially when new dragons are added. Thoughts?

If it would help you to do the priority party rule and wouldn’t be game-breaking then I say go for it!
If it would help you to do the priority party rule and wouldn’t be game-breaking then I say go for it!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@MoltenIris
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@MoltenIris
Can I be added to the pinglist?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@/ZippoFeuer I think I will. :) Thank you for your feedback! @CassieRose Adding you now! ^_^ Thank you! ----- [center][size=6]Week 1, Day 7[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, Metalsmith's Coalition. Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Sprue (Level 5, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Kunai (Level 5, LP: 11) and Sandcast (Level 5, LP: 10.5). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]10[/b], the party took a break because Kunai had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]12[/b], [b]Kunai[/b] leveled up to [b]6[/b]. Took a break to input stats. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41849653][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418497/41849653p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent](bored shrug)[/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 480 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | Ice: | [/indent] Items: [item="Minor Health Potion"]x2 [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 6, Yes How Many?: 3, so 3 total Which Ones?: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: 0), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0) R/T/S?: 6, so Swayed. [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41810851][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418109/41810851p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]I agree with you. I very much believe in the power of good luck charms. The comfort they bring lends me strength.[/indent] [/columns] [columns] Ha-[i]ha![/i] I'm happy someone gets it! I sense a kindred spirit in you, my friend. May your lucky corsages keep your skies clear! [nextcol] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41867270][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418673/41867270p.png[/img][/url][/indent] [/columns] Randomized Trefoile to be swayed for 3 persuasion points. The others listened and were glad to see Trefoile so happy. Flashover and Lecanora were swayed for 1 persuasion point each. Canyon Crawlers Update Overview: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: -1 for Mage and 1 for Metal), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 1 for Metal), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 3 for Metal) [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 5, LP: 10) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Scry (Level 5, LP: 9) and Augur (Level 5, LP: 9.5) Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], a [b]shock stone[/b] dropped. +3 lightning tallies. On battle [b]5[/b], the party took a break because Augur had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]7[/b], a [b]gladewalker cape[/b] dropped. See the comments section for what this means. The faction also "sells" it for 800 treasure. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Scry[/b] leveled up to [b]6[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]11[/b], a [b]date plumed tuft[/b] dropped. See the comments section for what this means. The faction also "sells" it for 500 treasure. [i]I actually screamed. What is this luck. What is happening.[/i] On battle [b]12[/b], [b]Dowser and Augur[/b] leveled up to [b]6[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]14[/b], a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. +100 treasure. [b]Guillotine[/b] from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41891242][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418913/41891242p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]T'would seem our Guild arises nicely! If I may be so bold, O Archmage, methinks is time more friends were sought.[/indent] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40831928][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/408320/40831928p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]You know Augur? I was thinking the same thing. Take this pen and your identification. I think it is time you paid a visit to the Academy for the Magically Gifted! But in the meantime I require some time alone with the lovely Scry. There is uh... something I want to discuss with her.[/indent] [/columns] [columns] (floored to the point of utter stillness - jaw is dropped and heart is pounding and drops of sweat fall to the ground - this is it - this is how she dies - he called her "lovely" what the heck is this?!) [nextcol] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41655991][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/416560/41655991p.png[/img][/url][/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] [i]I decided to go shopping with the new total of 1,695 treasure. I bought an aquatic acuity fragment for Augur for 650 treasure and a zephyr acuity fragment for Ether for 630 treasure. I'm keeping the shock stone for now even though I can't use it right away. Considering who will be joining the Guild soon I think it will have a good chance of being used sometime in the future.[/i] Finances: 415 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Lightning: [s]||||[/s] Familiars: || Earth: | [/indent] Items: [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=shock] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0.5 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (10), Scry (9), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (9.5) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (10), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Today was so eventful. o__o I love it. Apparel dropping means one of two things: you breed two compatible dragons in a nest if possible; and if not, you have a dragon go out to "adopt" new hatchling recruits of my element with a random roll for how many. Dowser and Scry are both RTB and I shipped them anyway so they will be put on a nest. Since Augur was the third dragon in the Coli party today I decided he'd be the one to go out and look for new recruits. The next 1-3 days will basically be lore updates instead of actual gameplay lol because I either have time to write lore or play the Coli and nothing in between. xD I hope that's okay. So yeah! I put Dowser and Scry on a nest: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hkIdnf9.png[/img][/center] 2 eggs. Not bad! I also rolled a die for how many hatchlings Augur would adopt. The result was 5, so that means 3 hatchlings. They were adopted from the AH using the Extra Random optional rule and are: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42125467][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=11&breed=14&element=5&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=136&auth=05e7cc9269aec4ec5420daf4e2a6d671eeafd2aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Channel Copperback [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42159240][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=19&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=5&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=cf45c99721ba03516591b6cf9774920ba8ecd14e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Ichor Ionsplit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42185433][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=04b43c0ab99da4d2ce29491a529ee6b22cd6ac9d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Sigil Voltchasm[/center] [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
@/ZippoFeuer I think I will. :) Thank you for your feedback!

@CassieRose Adding you now! ^_^ Thank you!

Week 1, Day 7

Guaranteed Dragon: Sprue (Level 5, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Kunai (Level 5, LP: 11) and Sandcast (Level 5, LP: 10.5).

Events:

On battle 10, the party took a break because Kunai had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 12, Kunai leveled up to 6. Took a break to input stats.

41849653p.png
(bored shrug)

Finances: 480 treasure.

Tallies:
Ice: |

Items:

Minor Health Potion x2

Die Roll Result: 6, Yes

How Many?: 3, so 3 total
Which Ones?: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: 0), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0)

R/T/S?: 6, so Swayed.

Events:

41810851p.png
I agree with you. I very much believe in the power of good luck charms. The comfort they bring lends me strength.

Ha-ha! I'm happy someone gets it! I sense a kindred spirit in you, my friend. May your lucky corsages keep your skies clear!
41867270p.png

Randomized Trefoile to be swayed for 3 persuasion points.

The others listened and were glad to see Trefoile so happy. Flashover and Lecanora were swayed for 1 persuasion point each.

Canyon Crawlers Update Overview:
Flashover (LP: 11, PP: -1 for Mage and 1 for Metal), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 1 for Metal), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 3 for Metal)

Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 5, LP: 10)
Their Teammates: Scry (Level 5, LP: 9) and Augur (Level 5, LP: 9.5)

Events:

On battle 3, a shock stone dropped. +3 lightning tallies.

On battle 5, the party took a break because Augur had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 7, a gladewalker cape dropped. See the comments section for what this means. The faction also "sells" it for 800 treasure.

On battle 10, Scry leveled up to 6. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 11, a date plumed tuft dropped. See the comments section for what this means. The faction also "sells" it for 500 treasure. I actually screamed. What is this luck. What is happening.

On battle 12, Dowser and Augur leveled up to 6. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 14, a leafy pack dropped. +100 treasure. Guillotine from the Coalition is randomized to go hungry.

41891242p.png
T'would seem our Guild arises nicely! If I may be so bold, O Archmage, methinks is time more friends were sought.

40831928p.png
You know Augur? I was thinking the same thing. Take this pen and your identification. I think it is time you paid a visit to the Academy for the Magically Gifted! But in the meantime I require some time alone with the lovely Scry. There is uh... something I want to discuss with her.

(floored to the point of utter stillness - jaw is dropped and heart is pounding and drops of sweat fall to the ground - this is it - this is how she dies - he called her "lovely" what the heck is this?!)
41655991p.png

I decided to go shopping with the new total of 1,695 treasure. I bought an aquatic acuity fragment for Augur for 650 treasure and a zephyr acuity fragment for Ether for 630 treasure.

I'm keeping the shock stone for now even though I can't use it right away. Considering who will be joining the Guild soon I think it will have a good chance of being used sometime in the future.

Finances: 415 treasure.

Tallies:
Lightning: ||||
Familiars: ||
Earth: |

Items:

Earthen Acuity Fragment Shock

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 0
LP lost from rations: 0.5

Dowser (10), Scry (9), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10), Augur (9.5)

Guillotine (10), Foundry (11), Sandcast (10.5), Kunai (11), Sprue (11)

VIII. Comments

Today was so eventful. o__o I love it.

Apparel dropping means one of two things: you breed two compatible dragons in a nest if possible; and if not, you have a dragon go out to "adopt" new hatchling recruits of my element with a random roll for how many. Dowser and Scry are both RTB and I shipped them anyway so they will be put on a nest. Since Augur was the third dragon in the Coli party today I decided he'd be the one to go out and look for new recruits.

The next 1-3 days will basically be lore updates instead of actual gameplay lol because I either have time to write lore or play the Coli and nothing in between. xD I hope that's okay.

So yeah! I put Dowser and Scry on a nest:

hkIdnf9.png

2 eggs. Not bad!

I also rolled a die for how many hatchlings Augur would adopt. The result was 5, so that means 3 hatchlings. They were adopted from the AH using the Extra Random optional rule and are:

dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=11&breed=14&element=5&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=136&auth=05e7cc9269aec4ec5420daf4e2a6d671eeafd2aa&dummyext=prev.png
Channel Copperback

dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=19&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=5&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=cf45c99721ba03516591b6cf9774920ba8ecd14e&dummyext=prev.png
Ichor Ionsplit

dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=04b43c0ab99da4d2ce29491a529ee6b22cd6ac9d&dummyext=prev.png
Sigil Voltchasm

@MoltenIris

Wow, look at all those pretty babies (Sigil is so cute!), and you have dragons on a nest too? Great luck!
@MoltenIris

Wow, look at all those pretty babies (Sigil is so cute!), and you have dragons on a nest too? Great luck!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Those ridgebacks are gorgeous!
Those ridgebacks are gorgeous!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@TheAwesoMew Thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised apparel dropped so close together and that the adopted babies look so nice. ^_^ Sigil is my favorite too.

@HSoup Thank you. :) I think so too (even if Ichor hurts my eyes a little lol but I still like him a lot xD).
@TheAwesoMew Thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised apparel dropped so close together and that the adopted babies look so nice. ^_^ Sigil is my favorite too.

@HSoup Thank you. :) I think so too (even if Ichor hurts my eyes a little lol but I still like him a lot xD).
@MoltenIris
yo put me on your pinglist please? :D
@MoltenIris
yo put me on your pinglist please? :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati Adding you now. :) Thank you! ----- [center][font=Courier New][size=7][u]The Weekly Word, Issue 1[/u][/size][/font][/center] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/285364/28536389p.png[/img] [nextcol] [indent][size=4][font=Courier New]Mage's Guild focuses on growth! Teammates have different ideas on what that must mean. (Potential drama ahead?) (You bet!) + Exclusive advertisements! [b]By Splash Sparkstream[/b][/font][/size][/indent] [/columns] To say it's been an exciting week for the Mage's Guild is putting it far too mildly! There were thrills, scares, a lot of time in the infirmary, and some crazy good luck uncovering battle stones for their faction to use. That stuff is kind of interesting but the big news is piping hot and fresh like the eggs that Scry Seajewel just brought into the world. That's right! Seajewel, a renowned mineralogist from Hewn City, just had a steamy interlude with none other than the archmage and leader of their side of the front, Dowser Sunstone! And I would have totally put in pictures of their time together if my scarred interns didn't conveniently "lose them." Thankfully now those interns are also conveniently "lost." It's so hard to find good help these days!* [quote="The Weekly Word Advertising Team"] *Do you want a little extra pocket treasure to get that cute dragoness you like something small and shiny? Or maybe you need it to barely afford renting your space in someone else's lair? Then interning for the Weekly Word is the right choice for you! Our position offers real world experience to put on your applications if you come out alive. Stormcatcher approved!** Send us a letter addressed to "TWW (Expendable)" to find out more! [size=2]**Okay so we haven't received word from him. That's close enough to a stamp of approval![/size] [/quote] Thank you for that interlude, Advertising Team! That's exactly what this paper needs. Now back to the good stuff! Unfortunately said interns were too busy being scarred by what I can only assume to be hot nose-booping action to grab an interview with either of the parents-of-twins-to-be. That's obviously lame but at least one of them did manage to procure some information on Sunstone that's even juicer than a sun dried tomato! According to extremely reliable cheesy tabloids that aren't as cool as ours, Sunstone is already a father of three and his first hatchie-mama is alive and well in the Fishspine Reef. But apparently he thinks she's dead! He must believe that he's moving on to Scry! It sure would be [i]shocking[/i] if someone sent in evidence of his disloyalty to his former mate, hmm? (Seriously. Someone get on that. I'm a little busy running a highly successful paper here.) That's drama which is sure to bubble and fester and pop at the least appropriate time. So keep paying your subscriptions to not miss out on hot updates! Anyway! This might be Sunstone and Seajewel's idea of "growth" but apparently their disgruntled and somewhat distrusted oracle, Augur Kingshell, had other plans! Armed with nothing but his ID and a dream, Kingshell took a visit to the most prestigious boarding school in the Starfall Isles. That's right - the one and only Academy for the Magically Gifted! He poured his heart out to the principal and was allowed to choose three soon-to-graduate students to join the cause of the Mage's Guild! Thankfully we have interns posing as students who were able to uncover the names and identifications of these elusive three: Channel Copperback, Ichor Ionsplit, and Sigil Voltchasm! Less thankfully they still haven't been able to infiltrate the school's archives to uncover more juicy information about these new dragons. But with a gem thrown their way and the false promise of getting their names in the credits, I bet our interns will bring awesome details for our next issue! I'm sure you all can guess what happens to the ones who don't bring the goods by now. More excitingly, they did manage to score an interview with Kingshell on his way back to the Guild to tell the news! [quote="Augur Interview"][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41891242] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41891242&skin=0&apparel=21571,26138,17896,15743,15727,24232&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] (dismissive tongue flick) "O gods. I can sense it now - ye're part of the Weekly Word, are ye not? I feel ze desperation all o'er zose faces." [/columns] [b]Q: That's a little rude.[/b] A: T'wasn't meant to be; t'was merely an observation. I take it ye'd like an interview? [b]Q: Umm yeah! How did you know that?[/b] A: I could feel it in ze charges of my memory chips. [b]Q: Those kind of look more like tarot cards....[/b] A: (eyes narrow intensely) [b]Q: E-err sorry Mr. Kingshell! We just... well... wanted to ask about the criteria you're using to pick the Guild's new recruits.[/b] A: (straightens up) Divination. [b]Q: Huh?[/b] A: I can sense who shall serve us best. Each hath a skill most needed by our front. From ze looks of zeir eyes and ze smoke of my memory chips, zey are chosen. Is difficult feeling to put in words. I see ye have no dragon of Water with ye. Find one and zey might explain far better. [b]Q: Fair enough. So... why DID you pick Channel, Ichor, and Sigil?[/b] A: (hisses) I answered already ye fools! Now leave me be! [b]Q: But sir-![/b] A: (quadruple-backflips into the nearest fountain and vanishes spontaneously into the foam like a mermaid princess in a fairytale classic) [/quote] Wow! I'm impressed that our interns managed to have an interview last more than a minute - a new record for the Weekly Word! I'm also impressed at the sheer lack of real details present in this conversation! But you know what? Just because they broke our record, those interns might just get to stay another day. At least now we all know for sure that Kingshell's a few bolts short of a golem! What's this? I just received a letter from one of my interns at the Academy! Apparently they slipped an anonymous tip into Augur's obvious dress that Dowser has cheated on his former mate! Huh. Nothing in here says it was an unknowing action. Perfect! The more drama the better! We might even be able to not stuff a bunch of ads into our next issue if more people subscribe to the Weekly Word for all of the drama, action, and takes we have on the War of Mages and Metalsmiths! Oh. Oh yeah. I forgot to put in the ads earlier. I'm just not used to companies being [s]such suckers[/s]*** so generous as to support our humble little paper. It sure would be nice if more of them would sponsor us in the future! Wink wink! [size=1]***A/N to Editor: Remove strikeout text from the script. E/N to Author: Not until I get my paycheck. It's four months late. A/N to Editor: Wonderful! You can collect it from our furnace.[/size] And so without further ado, this week's issue of the Weekly Word is sponsored by: [quote="Loot Insurance"] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZCNQnwz.png[/img] [nextcol] Have you ever entered the coliseum and came out with nothing? Have you ever felt the pain of your eliminate being dodged 7 times, finally scraping through the battle, and achieving no loot to show for it? Does life really hate you that much? [/columns] [columns] Introducing Loot Insurance! With one light payment of 700kt a month you too can ensure that every battle in the coliseum is worth your while. At an affordable price and with nothing to lose as you farm for those elusive vistas or epic boss familiars, what could possibly go wrong? Send a letter to Loot Moneygrabber with the phrase "WEEKLYWORD" to learn more and earn our exclusive starter package! [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t9tzP2F.png[/img] [/columns] [center][size=6][font=times new roman]The coli doesn't care. Loot Insurance does.[/font][/size][/center] [/quote] [quote="Priority Party"] [center][size=6][font=segoe script]Bold. Cold. Daring. Refreshing.[/font][/size][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8U0sjig.png[/img] [nextcol] [indent][center]A cool sip of Priority Party Punch in the morning will give you energy to last the day. Enjoy the Herbal Overkill flavor for spiritual as well as literal awakening or try our new Seafood Slush flavor to empower you with the vigor of the oceans. Grogginess begone - for you it's a new dawn![/center][/indent] [nextcol] [indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/1X9bCFp.png[/img][/indent] [/columns] [/quote] ----- [size=4][font=Courier New]Special thanks to all 3 of our premium subscribers![/size] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer @CassieRose[/font]
@ilimati Adding you now. :) Thank you!

The Weekly Word, Issue 1

28536389p.png
Mage's Guild focuses on growth! Teammates have different ideas on what that must mean. (Potential drama ahead?) (You bet!) + Exclusive advertisements!

By Splash Sparkstream

To say it's been an exciting week for the Mage's Guild is putting it far too mildly! There were thrills, scares, a lot of time in the infirmary, and some crazy good luck uncovering battle stones for their faction to use. That stuff is kind of interesting but the big news is piping hot and fresh like the eggs that Scry Seajewel just brought into the world.

That's right! Seajewel, a renowned mineralogist from Hewn City, just had a steamy interlude with none other than the archmage and leader of their side of the front, Dowser Sunstone! And I would have totally put in pictures of their time together if my scarred interns didn't conveniently "lose them." Thankfully now those interns are also conveniently "lost." It's so hard to find good help these days!*

The Weekly Word Advertising Team wrote:
*Do you want a little extra pocket treasure to get that cute dragoness you like something small and shiny? Or maybe you need it to barely afford renting your space in someone else's lair? Then interning for the Weekly Word is the right choice for you! Our position offers real world experience to put on your applications if you come out alive. Stormcatcher approved!** Send us a letter addressed to "TWW (Expendable)" to find out more!

**Okay so we haven't received word from him. That's close enough to a stamp of approval!

Thank you for that interlude, Advertising Team! That's exactly what this paper needs. Now back to the good stuff!

Unfortunately said interns were too busy being scarred by what I can only assume to be hot nose-booping action to grab an interview with either of the parents-of-twins-to-be. That's obviously lame but at least one of them did manage to procure some information on Sunstone that's even juicer than a sun dried tomato! According to extremely reliable cheesy tabloids that aren't as cool as ours, Sunstone is already a father of three and his first hatchie-mama is alive and well in the Fishspine Reef. But apparently he thinks she's dead! He must believe that he's moving on to Scry!

It sure would be shocking if someone sent in evidence of his disloyalty to his former mate, hmm? (Seriously. Someone get on that. I'm a little busy running a highly successful paper here.) That's drama which is sure to bubble and fester and pop at the least appropriate time. So keep paying your subscriptions to not miss out on hot updates!

Anyway! This might be Sunstone and Seajewel's idea of "growth" but apparently their disgruntled and somewhat distrusted oracle, Augur Kingshell, had other plans! Armed with nothing but his ID and a dream, Kingshell took a visit to the most prestigious boarding school in the Starfall Isles. That's right - the one and only Academy for the Magically Gifted! He poured his heart out to the principal and was allowed to choose three soon-to-graduate students to join the cause of the Mage's Guild!

Thankfully we have interns posing as students who were able to uncover the names and identifications of these elusive three: Channel Copperback, Ichor Ionsplit, and Sigil Voltchasm! Less thankfully they still haven't been able to infiltrate the school's archives to uncover more juicy information about these new dragons. But with a gem thrown their way and the false promise of getting their names in the credits, I bet our interns will bring awesome details for our next issue! I'm sure you all can guess what happens to the ones who don't bring the goods by now.

More excitingly, they did manage to score an interview with Kingshell on his way back to the Guild to tell the news!

Augur Interview wrote:

dragon?did=41891242&skin=0&apparel=21571,26138,17896,15743,15727,24232&xt=dressing.png
(dismissive tongue flick)

"O gods. I can sense it now - ye're part of the Weekly Word, are ye not? I feel ze desperation all o'er zose faces."

Q: That's a little rude.

A: T'wasn't meant to be; t'was merely an observation. I take it ye'd like an interview?

Q: Umm yeah! How did you know that?

A: I could feel it in ze charges of my memory chips.

Q: Those kind of look more like tarot cards....

A: (eyes narrow intensely)

Q: E-err sorry Mr. Kingshell! We just... well... wanted to ask about the criteria you're using to pick the Guild's new recruits.

A: (straightens up) Divination.

Q: Huh?

A: I can sense who shall serve us best. Each hath a skill most needed by our front. From ze looks of zeir eyes and ze smoke of my memory chips, zey are chosen. Is difficult feeling to put in words. I see ye have no dragon of Water with ye. Find one and zey might explain far better.

Q: Fair enough. So... why DID you pick Channel, Ichor, and Sigil?

A: (hisses) I answered already ye fools! Now leave me be!

Q: But sir-!

A: (quadruple-backflips into the nearest fountain and vanishes spontaneously into the foam like a mermaid princess in a fairytale classic)

Wow! I'm impressed that our interns managed to have an interview last more than a minute - a new record for the Weekly Word! I'm also impressed at the sheer lack of real details present in this conversation! But you know what? Just because they broke our record, those interns might just get to stay another day. At least now we all know for sure that Kingshell's a few bolts short of a golem!

What's this? I just received a letter from one of my interns at the Academy! Apparently they slipped an anonymous tip into Augur's obvious dress that Dowser has cheated on his former mate! Huh. Nothing in here says it was an unknowing action. Perfect! The more drama the better! We might even be able to not stuff a bunch of ads into our next issue if more people subscribe to the Weekly Word for all of the drama, action, and takes we have on the War of Mages and Metalsmiths!

Oh. Oh yeah. I forgot to put in the ads earlier. I'm just not used to companies being such suckers*** so generous as to support our humble little paper. It sure would be nice if more of them would sponsor us in the future! Wink wink!

***A/N to Editor: Remove strikeout text from the script.

E/N to Author: Not until I get my paycheck. It's four months late.

A/N to Editor: Wonderful! You can collect it from our furnace.

And so without further ado, this week's issue of the Weekly Word is sponsored by:

Loot Insurance wrote:
ZCNQnwz.png Have you ever entered the coliseum and came out with nothing? Have you ever felt the pain of your eliminate being dodged 7 times, finally scraping through the battle, and achieving no loot to show for it? Does life really hate you that much?

Introducing Loot Insurance! With one light payment of 700kt a month you too can ensure that every battle in the coliseum is worth your while. At an affordable price and with nothing to lose as you farm for those elusive vistas or epic boss familiars, what could possibly go wrong? Send a letter to Loot Moneygrabber with the phrase "WEEKLYWORD" to learn more and earn our exclusive starter package! t9tzP2F.png

The coli doesn't care. Loot Insurance does.

Priority Party wrote:
Bold. Cold. Daring. Refreshing.
8U0sjig.png
A cool sip of Priority Party Punch in the morning will give you energy to last the day. Enjoy the Herbal Overkill flavor for spiritual as well as literal awakening or try our new Seafood Slush flavor to empower you with the vigor of the oceans.

Grogginess begone - for you it's a new dawn!
1X9bCFp.png

Special thanks to all 3 of our premium subscribers!

@TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer @CassieRose
1 2 3 4 5 6