Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TvN] Of Mages and Metalsmiths
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MoltenIris

Could you put me on the pinglist for this? I love these kinds of challenges!
@MoltenIris

Could you put me on the pinglist for this? I love these kinds of challenges!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew Sure thing! :)
@TheAwesoMew Sure thing! :)
[center][font=Courier New][size=7][u]The Weekly Word, Issue 0[/u][/size][/font][/center] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/285364/28536389p.png[/img] [nextcol] [indent][size=4][font=Courier New]And action! Exclusive initial interviews by the leaders of the Mage's Guild and Metalsmith's Coalition. (Totally legal!) (Bonus interview included!) [b]By Splash Sparkstream[/b][/font][/size][/indent] [/columns] Welcome to the premier edition of The Weekly Word! To kick this paper off on the right foot, our staff has set off to get exclusive interviews with the head honchos of the just-declared War of Mages and Metalsmiths! To start things off with a supernatural bang, we first set off to the Highland Scrub to find the battlefront heart of the Mage's Guild. Established three thousand years ago, this place is as old as it is famous! It also seems to be protected by a magical force field of immense magnitude, hundreds of supercharged birds of prey, and giant aggressive enchanted cacti. Our interns had a terrible time getting in but thankfully they'll do anything for some pocket treasure. Where there's a will there's a way! After the struggle, they managed to get a fun interview with one of the Mage's Guild's most powerful archmages and leader of their side of the front, Dowser Sunstone! [quote="Mage Interview"][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40831928] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40831928&skin=0&apparel=17903,21022,17921,17930,6267&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] "Ah! W-where did you come from?" (he hastily puts his frog back in its cage) [/columns] [b]Q: Through the window, Mr. Sunstone. We actually wondered if we could have a brief interview? We're with The Weekly Word.[/b] A: What? Oh Arcanist no! I've heard nothing but bad news about the staff on that trashy to-be tabloid. I'm afraid I'll have no part of it, least of all since you broke into my home without my permission. What would your mothers think if she saw you now? You all know trespassing on private property is against the- [b](at this point the interns defenestrate themselves and obtain another layer of cactus needles in the process)[/b] [/quote] Brief but remarkable! What a phenomenal look into one of the greatest magical minds of the Mage's Guild! It was so incredible that those interns were promptly fired! What a great day to be reading the paper and donating a few thousand treasure to The Weekly Word, right? We all would say so! But before they were fired, the interns did manage to get into the base of the Metalsmith's Coalition! Located beneath the grand and electrifying sails of the Lightning Farm, this underground base is protected by hundreds of feet of solid rock, reinforced metal, security cameras, and a spring system underground for the prevention of natural disasters. The whole facility is sparkling and new! It also proved to be excessively difficult to access but as our interns discovered, there were hidden vent pipes underneath that could be unscrewed just like that! Without further ado, here is the interview they managed to obtain with one of the Coalition's forgemasters and general of the front, Guillotine Frostgallow! [quote="Metalsmith Interview"] [columns] (he stares for several seconds, then lets out a long heavy sigh) "Paws up, maggots. Which of you fools let the riffraff in?" [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41567172] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41567172&skin=0&apparel=435,5691,24519,15305&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [b]Q: With all due respect, we're not riffraff and we got in on our own! We're with The Weekly Word, Mr. Frostgallow. Is it at all possible we could get a quick interview?[/b] A: ...Is this being recorded by a magic pen and paper? [b]Q: Yes sir! Why do you ask?[/b] A: Because we don't need you or cursed junk on Coalition grounds. Flap off. [b]Q: Please Mr. Frostgallow! All we want to ask is a question or two. Then we'll be out of your spines, we promise![/b] A: Just one. Spit it out. [b]Q: Thank you so much! Our question is, what is the Metalsmith's Coalition's greatest priority as they go to war against the Mages?[/b] A: To get better security so arrant losers like you don't muck up everything the Coalition has spent years building. Sandcast! Sprue! Get them out of my sight! [b](the interns scream and escape with minimal arrows to the flank through the Coalition's sewer)[/b] [/quote] Quite a colorful character with colorful language! He's so colorful in fact that he reminds us of the gems that our subscribers can donate to The Weekly Word right now! Our biggest thanks to the forgemaster for giving our interns the time of day! This was where the headline was initially meant to end but we have a treat for you all today! While the interns escaped the Coalition's base, some of them got stranded in the Carrion Canyon and encountered one of the so-called "canyon crawlers" who make their homes in the cracks. They sent a transcript of an interview with this dragon (along with a far less interesting call for help). As it turns out, this freelance beastclan translator had quite a lot to say! [quote="Crawler Interview"] [b]Q: Oh my lord, we're going to die out here![/b] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41751369] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41751369&skin=0&apparel=20830,13827,23085,20834&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] (pun intended - appears like lightning) "Not if I have anything to say about it! Wow you guys look really messed up don't you? Here let's get out of the line of fire hmm? What are you doing out here? What are your names? I'm Clash Flashover but please call me Flashover. It's nice to meet you all even if you all smell kind of gross! What happened to you?" [/columns] [b]Q: We're interviewers and interns sent by The Weekly Word but we are SO quitting when we -.[/b] A: OHMYGOSH I LOVE INTERVIEWS! Hi world! I'm Clash Flashover and I'm a translator and I've lived down in the Carrion Canyon for how long now? Too long! Wow those guys up there really do like to fight! They messed up my new interviewer friends and mmm-mmm do I smell both magic and metal-stank coming off of them. To be honest both sides are pretty barbaric sometimes and also I mean who are we to blame magic or technology specifically for our problems am I right? [size=2]Anyway did I mention I'm a translator? I'm fluent in a lot of languages! Here I'll say hello in a few now. "(jazzy whistling)" - that's a Coatlese greeting which means [i]salutations feathered friend![/i] Ooh ooh here's another good one - "(hisses and hacks up a glob of spit)." That's Serthis for [i]who are you and what do you want you coiled cur?!?[/i] Actually now that I think about it they don't greet very nicely so let me lighten things up with a Longneck greeting - "(whimsical vibratto bleating)." That means [i]it would seem the clovers have granted us a lucky meeting[/i] which is just so nice don't you think?[/size] [size=1]This reminds me that I haven't even talked about my friends yet! I have two of them down here and they're both super nice. One of them is Trefoile and she makes a lot of lucky charms and she also kind of looks like a clover from behind! Not that I stare at her tail or anything because that would be weird and I'm not that kind of dragon. You know what I mean? But she's great fun to talk to! The other one is Lecanora and she's really shy but she's one heck of a shot and wears the coolest most billowy clothes! She also makes some killer homemade jerky! Speaking of friends - are you friends okay? You kind of look unconscious. Yep. Definitely unconscious. Is this thing still writing? Maybe I should send it off. Don't worry friends! You'll be okay as soon as your boss reads this! I'll send this out so he can get help right away! Here goes![/size] [/quote] What a great and informative guy! His interview was filled with so much rich and fascinating knowledge that I almost fell asleep while transcribing it. This is a great time to remind our subscribers that The Weekly Word will be great for putting hatchlings asleep and to buy the premium editions to get more useful and enthralling content! Oh. And for every premium subscription you purchase, at least 1% of its proceeds will go to helping the interns stuck in Carrion Canyon.* [size=1]*This is a lie but don't tell that to our legal department.[/size] That's all for today! Remember to subscribe to The Weekly Word for all the latest news on the War of Mages and Metalsmiths! Only 50kt a month! ----- [size=4][font=Courier New]Special thanks to all 1 of our premium subscribers! @TheAwesoMew[/font][/size]
The Weekly Word, Issue 0

28536389p.png
And action! Exclusive initial interviews by the leaders of the Mage's Guild and Metalsmith's Coalition. (Totally legal!) (Bonus interview included!)

By Splash Sparkstream

Welcome to the premier edition of The Weekly Word! To kick this paper off on the right foot, our staff has set off to get exclusive interviews with the head honchos of the just-declared War of Mages and Metalsmiths!

To start things off with a supernatural bang, we first set off to the Highland Scrub to find the battlefront heart of the Mage's Guild. Established three thousand years ago, this place is as old as it is famous! It also seems to be protected by a magical force field of immense magnitude, hundreds of supercharged birds of prey, and giant aggressive enchanted cacti. Our interns had a terrible time getting in but thankfully they'll do anything for some pocket treasure. Where there's a will there's a way! After the struggle, they managed to get a fun interview with one of the Mage's Guild's most powerful archmages and leader of their side of the front, Dowser Sunstone!

Mage Interview wrote:

dragon?did=40831928&skin=0&apparel=17903,21022,17921,17930,6267&xt=dressing.png
"Ah! W-where did you come from?"

(he hastily puts his frog back in its cage)

Q: Through the window, Mr. Sunstone. We actually wondered if we could have a brief interview? We're with The Weekly Word.

A: What? Oh Arcanist no! I've heard nothing but bad news about the staff on that trashy to-be tabloid. I'm afraid I'll have no part of it, least of all since you broke into my home without my permission. What would your mothers think if she saw you now? You all know trespassing on private property is against the-

(at this point the interns defenestrate themselves and obtain another layer of cactus needles in the process)

Brief but remarkable! What a phenomenal look into one of the greatest magical minds of the Mage's Guild! It was so incredible that those interns were promptly fired! What a great day to be reading the paper and donating a few thousand treasure to The Weekly Word, right? We all would say so!

But before they were fired, the interns did manage to get into the base of the Metalsmith's Coalition! Located beneath the grand and electrifying sails of the Lightning Farm, this underground base is protected by hundreds of feet of solid rock, reinforced metal, security cameras, and a spring system underground for the prevention of natural disasters. The whole facility is sparkling and new! It also proved to be excessively difficult to access but as our interns discovered, there were hidden vent pipes underneath that could be unscrewed just like that! Without further ado, here is the interview they managed to obtain with one of the Coalition's forgemasters and general of the front, Guillotine Frostgallow!

Metalsmith Interview wrote:
(he stares for several seconds, then lets out a long heavy sigh)

"Paws up, maggots. Which of you fools let the riffraff in?"

dragon?did=41567172&skin=0&apparel=435,5691,24519,15305&xt=dressing.png

Q: With all due respect, we're not riffraff and we got in on our own! We're with The Weekly Word, Mr. Frostgallow. Is it at all possible we could get a quick interview?

A: ...Is this being recorded by a magic pen and paper?

Q: Yes sir! Why do you ask?

A: Because we don't need you or cursed junk on Coalition grounds. Flap off.

Q: Please Mr. Frostgallow! All we want to ask is a question or two. Then we'll be out of your spines, we promise!

A: Just one. Spit it out.

Q: Thank you so much! Our question is, what is the Metalsmith's Coalition's greatest priority as they go to war against the Mages?

A: To get better security so arrant losers like you don't muck up everything the Coalition has spent years building. Sandcast! Sprue! Get them out of my sight!

(the interns scream and escape with minimal arrows to the flank through the Coalition's sewer)

Quite a colorful character with colorful language! He's so colorful in fact that he reminds us of the gems that our subscribers can donate to The Weekly Word right now! Our biggest thanks to the forgemaster for giving our interns the time of day!

This was where the headline was initially meant to end but we have a treat for you all today! While the interns escaped the Coalition's base, some of them got stranded in the Carrion Canyon and encountered one of the so-called "canyon crawlers" who make their homes in the cracks. They sent a transcript of an interview with this dragon (along with a far less interesting call for help). As it turns out, this freelance beastclan translator had quite a lot to say!

Crawler Interview wrote:
Q: Oh my lord, we're going to die out here!

dragon?did=41751369&skin=0&apparel=20830,13827,23085,20834&xt=dressing.png
(pun intended - appears like lightning)

"Not if I have anything to say about it! Wow you guys look really messed up don't you? Here let's get out of the line of fire hmm? What are you doing out here? What are your names? I'm Clash Flashover but please call me Flashover. It's nice to meet you all even if you all smell kind of gross! What happened to you?"

Q: We're interviewers and interns sent by The Weekly Word but we are SO quitting when we -.

A: OHMYGOSH I LOVE INTERVIEWS! Hi world! I'm Clash Flashover and I'm a translator and I've lived down in the Carrion Canyon for how long now? Too long! Wow those guys up there really do like to fight! They messed up my new interviewer friends and mmm-mmm do I smell both magic and metal-stank coming off of them. To be honest both sides are pretty barbaric sometimes and also I mean who are we to blame magic or technology specifically for our problems am I right?

Anyway did I mention I'm a translator? I'm fluent in a lot of languages! Here I'll say hello in a few now. "(jazzy whistling)" - that's a Coatlese greeting which means salutations feathered friend! Ooh ooh here's another good one - "(hisses and hacks up a glob of spit)." That's Serthis for who are you and what do you want you coiled cur?!? Actually now that I think about it they don't greet very nicely so let me lighten things up with a Longneck greeting - "(whimsical vibratto bleating)." That means it would seem the clovers have granted us a lucky meeting which is just so nice don't you think?

This reminds me that I haven't even talked about my friends yet! I have two of them down here and they're both super nice. One of them is Trefoile and she makes a lot of lucky charms and she also kind of looks like a clover from behind! Not that I stare at her tail or anything because that would be weird and I'm not that kind of dragon. You know what I mean? But she's great fun to talk to! The other one is Lecanora and she's really shy but she's one heck of a shot and wears the coolest most billowy clothes! She also makes some killer homemade jerky! Speaking of friends - are you friends okay? You kind of look unconscious. Yep. Definitely unconscious. Is this thing still writing? Maybe I should send it off. Don't worry friends! You'll be okay as soon as your boss reads this! I'll send this out so he can get help right away! Here goes!

What a great and informative guy! His interview was filled with so much rich and fascinating knowledge that I almost fell asleep while transcribing it. This is a great time to remind our subscribers that The Weekly Word will be great for putting hatchlings asleep and to buy the premium editions to get more useful and enthralling content!

Oh. And for every premium subscription you purchase, at least 1% of its proceeds will go to helping the interns stuck in Carrion Canyon.*

*This is a lie but don't tell that to our legal department.

That's all for today! Remember to subscribe to The Weekly Word for all the latest news on the War of Mages and Metalsmiths! Only 50kt a month!

Special thanks to all 1 of our premium subscribers!

@TheAwesoMew
@MoltenIris

Love the newspaper format! I can't wait to see where this goes!
@MoltenIris

Love the newspaper format! I can't wait to see where this goes!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew Thank you! :) I'll probably only make updates like that once every "challenge week" but writing this was fun!
@TheAwesoMew Thank you! :) I'll probably only make updates like that once every "challenge week" but writing this was fun!
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 1[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 1, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Scry (Level 1, LP: 11) and Ether (Level 1, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], [b]everyone[/b] leveled up to [b]2[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]8[/b], [b]everyone[/b] leveled up to [b]3[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]10[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]11[/b], a [b]broken flowerpot[/b] dropped. +70 treasure. On battle [b]14[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41757386][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/417574/41757386p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Eh? I found coin while explorin instead o magic? Fine by me. More fer the coffers o me buds![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] Finances: 120 treasure Tallies: [indent]None yet [/indent] Items: None yet. [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 1, No. [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Foundry (Level 1, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 1, LP: 11) and Kunai (Level 1, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]2[/b], a [b]broken flowerpot[/b] dropped. +70 treasure. [i]That was a risky one. Guillotine fell to 12 health and Foundry fell under a third.[/i] Took a break. On battle [b]3[/b], [b]everyone[/b] leveled up to [b]2[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]8[/b], [b]everyone[/b] leveled up to [b]3[/b]. Took a break to input stats. [columns] Keep moving! Gathering funds is crucial for our cause! Anyone who doesn't bring home gold must do five laps around the base! [nextcol] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41567172][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/415672/41567172p.png[/img][/url][/indent] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41849653][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418497/41849653p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent](resigned but self-pitying whine)[/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 95 treasure Tallies: [indent]None yet [/indent] Items: None yet [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (11), Scry (11), Ether (11), Necromancy (11), Augur (11) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (11), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Both sides seem keen to save money for the insanity to come. That's probably wise. [u][b]Ping List:[/b][/u] @TheAwesoMew
Week 1, Day 1

I. Initiative and Daily Bonus

Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild
Rollover Boost?: No

II. Active Faction: The Mage's Guild

Effects: None
False Allies: None

Guaranteed Dragon: Dowser (Level 1, LP: 11)
Number of Battles: 15
Their Teammates: Scry (Level 1, LP: 11) and Ether (Level 1, LP: 11).
Coliseum Venue: Training Fields

Events:

On battle 3, everyone leveled up to 2. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 8, everyone leveled up to 3. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 10, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 11, a broken flowerpot dropped. +70 treasure.

On battle 14, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

41757386p.png
Eh? I found coin while explorin instead o magic? Fine by me. More fer the coffers o me buds!

III. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild

Finances: 120 treasure

Tallies:
None yet

Items:

None yet.

IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 1, No.

V. Opposing Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition

Guaranteed Dragon: Foundry (Level 1, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 1, LP: 11) and Kunai (Level 1, LP: 11).

Events:

On battle 1, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 2, a broken flowerpot dropped. +70 treasure. That was a risky one. Guillotine fell to 12 health and Foundry fell under a third. Took a break.

On battle 3, everyone leveled up to 2. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 8, everyone leveled up to 3. Took a break to input stats.

Keep moving! Gathering funds is crucial for our cause! Anyone who doesn't bring home gold must do five laps around the base!
41567172p.png
41849653p.png
(resigned but self-pitying whine)

VI. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition

Finances: 95 treasure

Tallies:
None yet

Items:

None yet

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 0
LP lost from effects: 0
LP lost from rations: 0

Mage's Guild Update Overview:
Dowser (11), Scry (11), Ether (11), Necromancy (11), Augur (11)

Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview:
Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (11), Kunai (11), Sprue (11)

VIII. Comments

Both sides seem keen to save money for the insanity to come. That's probably wise.

Ping List: @TheAwesoMew
Oh man, I'd love to be added to the ping list! This seems like it's going to be fun!
Oh man, I'd love to be added to the ping list! This seems like it's going to be fun!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer Adding you now! :) Thank you! ----- [center][size=6]Week 1, Day 2[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Augur (Level 1, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Dowser (Level 3, LP: 11) and Necromancy (Level 1, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Necromancy and Augur[/b] leveled up to [b]2[/b]. Took a break to input stats. [i]Which is good, because Necromancy took a critical hit and was below a third of her health.[/i] On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Dowser[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 2.67. On battle [b]11[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]12[/b], [b]Necromancy and Augur[/b] leveled up to [b]3[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33. On battle [b]14[/b], a [b]ceanothus brawler[/b] dropped. +1 familiar tally. [columns] What a darling little fellow you are. How did you know I had a weakness for cute little crawlies? ...Aww, all right. You can come home with me. <3 Heehee! [nextcol] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41835587][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418356/41835587p.png[/img][/url][/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] Finances: 145 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | [/indent] Items: None yet. [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 6, Yes How Many?: 4, so all of them Which Ones?: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: 0), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0) R/T/S?: 5, so Trade [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] The Mage's Guild had nothing to trade. They considered buying a minor health potion, but decided to save their money for now. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41891242][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418913/41891242p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]I seen into le future many times, and t'would seem in each reality, you ne'er learn to shush. Woe are we.[/indent] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41751369][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/417514/41751369p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Well gosh! No need to be so rude![/indent] [/columns] A die was rolled for each canyon crawler. Flashover loses 1 PP for the Mage's Guild. Lecanora and Trefoile stayed ambivalent. Canyon Crawlers Update Overview: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: -1 for Mage and 0 for Metal), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 0 for Metal), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 0 for Metal) [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 3, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Sandcast (Level 1, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 1, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Sandcast and Sprue[/b] leveled up to [b]2[/b]. Took a break to input stats. [i]Which is good, because Sandcast also took a pretty nasty critical hit. What nice timing.[/i] On battle [b]8[/b], [b]Kunai[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 2.67. On battle [b]9[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]11[/b], [b]Sandcast and Sprue[/b] leveled up to [b]3[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33. On battle [b]12[/b], a [b]leafy pack[/b] dropped. +100 treasure. Randomized [b]Augur[/b] to lose 0.5 LP from hunger. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41880075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418801/41880075p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]I'm a bigger fan of purple but I'm loving all this green. Ey? You get me? It's because green is slang for money in some other reality![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 220 treasure. Tallies: [indent]None yet [/indent] Items: None yet. [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0.5 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (11), Scry (11), Ether (11), Necromancy (11), Augur (10.5) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (11), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] I'm amused that I headcanoned that Augur said something rude and was later randomized to go hungry that night. I don't think Dowser was happy with his behavior in front of the canyon crawlers. [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew
@ZippoFeuer Adding you now! :) Thank you!

Week 1, Day 2

Guaranteed Dragon: Augur (Level 1, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Dowser (Level 3, LP: 11) and Necromancy (Level 1, LP: 11).

Events:

On battle 3, Necromancy and Augur leveled up to 2. Took a break to input stats. Which is good, because Necromancy took a critical hit and was below a third of her health.

On battle 4, Dowser leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 2.67.

On battle 11, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 12, Necromancy and Augur leveled up to 3. Took a break to input stats.

Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33.

On battle 14, a ceanothus brawler dropped. +1 familiar tally.

What a darling little fellow you are. How did you know I had a weakness for cute little crawlies? ...Aww, all right. You can come home with me. <3 Heehee!
41835587p.png

Finances: 145 treasure.

Tallies:
Familiars: |

Items:

None yet.

Die Roll Result: 6, Yes

How Many?: 4, so all of them
Which Ones?: Flashover (LP: 11, PP: 0), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0)

R/T/S?: 5, so Trade

Events:

The Mage's Guild had nothing to trade. They considered buying a minor health potion, but decided to save their money for now.

41891242p.png
I seen into le future many times, and t'would seem in each reality, you ne'er learn to shush. Woe are we.
41751369p.png
Well gosh! No need to be so rude!

A die was rolled for each canyon crawler. Flashover loses 1 PP for the Mage's Guild. Lecanora and Trefoile stayed ambivalent.

Canyon Crawlers Update Overview:
Flashover (LP: 11, PP: -1 for Mage and 0 for Metal), Lecanora (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 0 for Metal), Trefoile (LP: 11, PP: 0 for Mage and 0 for Metal)

Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 3, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Sandcast (Level 1, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 1, LP: 11).

Events:

On battle 3, Sandcast and Sprue leveled up to 2. Took a break to input stats. Which is good, because Sandcast also took a pretty nasty critical hit. What nice timing.

On battle 8, Kunai leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 2.67.

On battle 9, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 11, Sandcast and Sprue leveled up to 3. Took a break to input stats.

Continuing in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33.

On battle 12, a leafy pack dropped. +100 treasure. Randomized Augur to lose 0.5 LP from hunger.

41880075p.png
I'm a bigger fan of purple but I'm loving all this green. Ey? You get me? It's because green is slang for money in some other reality!

Finances: 220 treasure.

Tallies:
None yet

Items:

None yet.

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 0
LP lost from rations: 0.5

Dowser (11), Scry (11), Ether (11), Necromancy (11), Augur (10.5)

VIII. Comments

I'm amused that I headcanoned that Augur said something rude and was later randomized to go hungry that night. I don't think Dowser was happy with his behavior in front of the canyon crawlers.

Ping List: @TheAwesoMew
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 3[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Ether (Level 3, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Scry (Level 3, LP: 11) and Necromancy (Level 3, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields / Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Ether and Scry[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Moving to the Woodland Path because the average party level is 3.67. On battle [b]7[/b], [b]Scry[/b] fainted. She loses 1 LP and is replaced with [b]Dowser[/b]. On battle [b]8[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. [b]Necromancy[/b] also leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]9[/b], the party took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health. On battle [b]10[/b], a [b]shock bolt[/b] dropped. +2 lightning tally. The party also took a break because Ether had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]11[/b], two [b]bladed flatleaves[/b] dropped. +50 treasure. The party also took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health. [i]This place is brutal.[/i] On battle [b]13[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]14[/b], the party was forced to flee because Dowser and Ether were both at critical health. [b]Necromancy[/b] lost 0.5 LP in the escape. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40831928][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/408320/40831928p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Have courage, my friends! This might have been a rough day, but good things hang for us in the karmic balance![/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] [i]No one can use the shock bolt for now because it's the neutral element. I think I'll hold onto it for now in case we get a chance to trade with the crawlers. If not I can just sell it later to make funds to buy more urgent battle stones.[/i] Finances: 245 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | Lightning: || [/indent] Items: [item="Shock Bolt"] [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 5, No [i]Lol. So close.[/i] [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 4, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 3, LP: 11) and Foundry (Level 3, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields / Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] Starting in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33. On battle [b]4[/b], a [b]minor health potion[/b] dropped. It's added to the hoard and reserved for an emergency. On battle [b]5[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]9[/b], [b]Guillotine and Foundry[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Moving to the Woodland Path. On battle [b]11[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. The party also took a break because Guillotine had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]14[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41803762][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418038/41803762p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]Haha wow! So many flammable enemies are on the Woodland Path. And so much cute loot... it'd look great in my fireplace~[/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 295 treasure. Tallies: [indent]None yet [/indent] Items: [item="Minor Health Potion"] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 1.5 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (11), Scry (10), Ether (11), Necromancy (10.5), Augur (10.5) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (11), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Things are getting interesting. The Guild is winning with experience and tallies but the Coalition is winning with treasure and life points. Also yikes. The Woodland Path is a lot harder than I remember. [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
Week 1, Day 3

Guaranteed Dragon: Ether (Level 3, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Scry (Level 3, LP: 11) and Necromancy (Level 3, LP: 11).
Coliseum Venue: Training Fields / Woodland Path

Events:

On battle 4, Ether and Scry leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

Moving to the Woodland Path because the average party level is 3.67.

On battle 7, Scry fainted. She loses 1 LP and is replaced with Dowser.

On battle 8, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure. Necromancy also leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 9, the party took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health.

On battle 10, a shock bolt dropped. +2 lightning tally. The party also took a break because Ether had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 11, two bladed flatleaves dropped. +50 treasure. The party also took a break because Necromancy had fallen below a third of her health. This place is brutal.

On battle 13, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 14, the party was forced to flee because Dowser and Ether were both at critical health. Necromancy lost 0.5 LP in the escape.

40831928p.png
Have courage, my friends! This might have been a rough day, but good things hang for us in the karmic balance!

No one can use the shock bolt for now because it's the neutral element. I think I'll hold onto it for now in case we get a chance to trade with the crawlers. If not I can just sell it later to make funds to buy more urgent battle stones.

Finances: 245 treasure.

Tallies:
Lightning: ||

Items:

Shock Bolt

Die Roll Result: 5, No

Lol. So close.

Guaranteed Dragon: Kunai (Level 4, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 3, LP: 11) and Foundry (Level 3, LP: 11).

Events:

Starting in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33.

On battle 4, a minor health potion dropped. It's added to the hoard and reserved for an emergency.

On battle 5, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 9, Guillotine and Foundry leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

Moving to the Woodland Path.

On battle 11, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure. The party also took a break because Guillotine had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 14, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

41803762p.png
Haha wow! So many flammable enemies are on the Woodland Path. And so much cute loot... it'd look great in my fireplace~

Finances: 295 treasure.

Tallies:
None yet

Items:

Minor Health Potion

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 1.5

Dowser (11), Scry (10), Ether (11), Necromancy (10.5), Augur (10.5)

VIII. Comments

Things are getting interesting. The Guild is winning with experience and tallies but the Coalition is winning with treasure and life points. Also yikes. The Woodland Path is a lot harder than I remember.

Ping List: @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 4[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild. [i]Talk about luck.[/i] Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: The Mage's Guild[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Augur (Level 3, LP: 10.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Dowser (Level 4, LP: 11) and Ether (Level 4, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] Starting in the Woodland Path because the average party level is 3.67. On battle [b]1[/b], a [b]minor health potion[/b] dropped. It's added to the hoard and reserved for an emergency. On battle [b]2[/b], [b]Dowser[/b] fainted. He loses 1 LP and is replaced with Scry. The others were forced to flee. [b]Augur and Ether[/b] lose 0.5 LP in their escape. On battle [b]3[/b], the party took a break because Ether had fallen below a third of his health. On battle [b]5[/b], [b]Ether[/b] leveled up to [b]5[/b] and [b]Augur[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. On battle [b]6[/b] a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]8[/b] a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. [i]Scry managed to dodge a leaf bolt![/i] On battle [b]11[/b] a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]12[/b], the party took a break because everyone had fallen below a third of their health. [i]Those rooster creatures are such a pain.[/i] On battle [b]14[/b] a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]15[/b], [b]Scry[/b] leveled up to [b]5[/b]. Took a break (for the rest of the day) to input stats. [columns] Ha! If only Dowser could see me now. I avenged him with my incredible moves! I guess you could say I rocked their world! How do you like me now, Path?! [nextcol] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41655991][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/416560/41655991p.png[/img][/url][/indent] [/columns] [size=5]III. Hoard Update: The Mage's Guild[/size] [i]I decided to sell the shock bolt for 500 treasure and then use faction finances to buy a bolt or slash for one of the level 5s. I got a zephyr bolt and applied it to Ether since the blinding slash cost too much.[/i] Finances: 45 treasure. Tallies: [indent]Familiars: | Lightning: || [/indent] Items: [item="minor health potion"] [size=5]IV. Canyon Crawler Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 5, No [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Effects: None False Allies: None Guaranteed Dragon: Sandcast (Level 3, LP: 11) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 4, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 3, LP: 11). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields / Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] Starting in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33. On battle [b]8[/b], a [b]bladed flatleaf[/b] dropped. +25 treasure. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Sandcast and Sprue[/b] leveled up to [b]4[/b]. Took a break to input stats. Moving to the Woodland Path. On battle [b]12[/b], the party took a break because Sandcast and Guillotine had fallen below a third of their health. On battle [b]14[/b], two [b]bladed flatleaves[/b] dropped. +50 treasure. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41810851][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418109/41810851p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [indent]I'm glad that wasn't too eventful. A minor but productive day.[/indent] [/columns] [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: The Metalsmith's Coalition[/size] Finances: 370 treasure. Tallies: [indent]None yet [/indent] Items: [item="Minor Health Potion"] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 2 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0 Mage's Guild Update Overview: Dowser (10), Scry (10), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10.5), Augur (10) Metalsmith's Coalition Update Overview: Guillotine (11), Foundry (11), Sandcast (11), Kunai (11), Sprue (11) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] The Guild had a rough day but at least they can boast level 5s (one of which has an elemental stone now). The Coalition needs to start catching up... and the Guild needs to stop fainting or fleeing. [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
Week 1, Day 4

Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, Mage's Guild. Talk about luck.

Guaranteed Dragon: Augur (Level 3, LP: 10.5)
Their Teammates: Dowser (Level 4, LP: 11) and Ether (Level 4, LP: 11).
Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path

Events:

Starting in the Woodland Path because the average party level is 3.67.

On battle 1, a minor health potion dropped. It's added to the hoard and reserved for an emergency.

On battle 2, Dowser fainted. He loses 1 LP and is replaced with Scry. The others were forced to flee. Augur and Ether lose 0.5 LP in their escape.

On battle 3, the party took a break because Ether had fallen below a third of his health.

On battle 5, Ether leveled up to 5 and Augur leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

On battle 6 a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 8 a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure. Scry managed to dodge a leaf bolt!

On battle 11 a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 12, the party took a break because everyone had fallen below a third of their health. Those rooster creatures are such a pain.

On battle 14 a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 15, Scry leveled up to 5. Took a break (for the rest of the day) to input stats.

Ha! If only Dowser could see me now. I avenged him with my incredible moves! I guess you could say I rocked their world! How do you like me now, Path?!
41655991p.png

I decided to sell the shock bolt for 500 treasure and then use faction finances to buy a bolt or slash for one of the level 5s. I got a zephyr bolt and applied it to Ether since the blinding slash cost too much.

Finances: 45 treasure.

Tallies:
Lightning: ||

Items:

Minor Health Potion

Die Roll Result: 5, No

Guaranteed Dragon: Sandcast (Level 3, LP: 11)
Their Teammates: Guillotine (Level 4, LP: 11) and Sprue (Level 3, LP: 11).

Events:

Starting in the Training Fields because the average party level is 3.33.

On battle 8, a bladed flatleaf dropped. +25 treasure.

On battle 10, Sandcast and Sprue leveled up to 4. Took a break to input stats.

Moving to the Woodland Path.

On battle 12, the party took a break because Sandcast and Guillotine had fallen below a third of their health.

On battle 14, two bladed flatleaves dropped. +50 treasure.

41810851p.png
I'm glad that wasn't too eventful. A minor but productive day.

Finances: 370 treasure.

Tallies:
None yet

Items:

Minor Health Potion

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 2

Dowser (10), Scry (10), Ether (10.5), Necromancy (10.5), Augur (10)

VIII. Comments

The Guild had a rough day but at least they can boast level 5s (one of which has an elemental stone now). The Coalition needs to start catching up... and the Guild needs to stop fainting or fleeing.

Ping List: @TheAwesoMew @ZippoFeuer
1 2 3 4 5 6