Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 195 196
Ooo, count me in! I'm gonna give this a go ovo [b][u]Training Fields: Incomplete[/u][/b] 0/1 Bumble Familiar Notable Drops: [item=Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse]x2[item=Sweetpuff]x3[item=Emerald Webwing][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Satin Pocketmouse]x2[item=Ragepuff]x2[item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Chipskink][item=Primrose Mith][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Dark Might Fragment]x2[item=Fiery Acuity Fragment]x2[item=Frigid Bolt][item=Shroud][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Contuse][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment]x2[item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Reflect][item=Messengers Scroll]x158[item=Broken Flower Pot]x36[item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x3[item=Leafy Pack]x15[item=Spirit on Wind Chest][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Red Emperor Crate][item=Plague Runestone][item=Green Lace Wristlet][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Green-Edged Claw][item=Python] [b][u]Woodland Path: Complete[/u][/b] 30/30 Leafy Pack Notable Drops: [item=Fossilize][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Strangler][item=Bamboo Phytocat]x2[item=Janustrap][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Broken Flowerpot][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Clown Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Haste][item=Envenon][item=Mossy Beetleboar][item=Cockatrice][item=Strangler Crate][item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [b][u]Scorched Forest: Incomplete[/u][/b] 0/1 Firebreather Cape Notable Drops: [item=Augite Protector]x2[item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Extinguished Jackalope]x2[item=Smoke Gyre][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment]x2[item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Tigerlily Lei][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings] [b][u]Sandswept Delta: Incomplete[/b][/u] 0/1 Deity Doll Notable Drops: [item=Greatshell]x2[item=Serthis Alchemist]x2[item=Fuiran][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Bright Bolt][item=Shroud]x2[item= Haste][item=Congeal][item=Fishscale Basket][item= Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots]
Ooo, count me in! I'm gonna give this a go ovo

Training Fields: Incomplete
0/1 Bumble Familiar

Notable Drops:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x2 Sweetpuff x3 Emerald Webwing Bluelight Chipskink Amaranth Moth Satin Pocketmouse x2 Ragepuff x2 Glowing Pocket Mouse Webwing Alpha Chipskink Primrose Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Mith Bruiser Dark Might Fragment x2 Fiery Acuity Fragment x2 Frigid Bolt Shroud Earthen Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Contuse Dark Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment x2 Magical Acuity Fragment Reflect x158 Broken Flower Pot x36 Vial of Hypnotic Sight x3 Leafy Pack x15 Spirit on Wind Chest Teardrop Citrine Necklace Red Emperor Crate Plague Runestone Green Lace Wristlet Unhatched Fire Egg Green-Edged Claw

Woodland Path: Complete
30/30 Leafy Pack

Notable Drops:
Fossilize Crimson Rogue Footpads Strangler Bamboo Phytocat x2 Janustrap Zephyr Might Fragment Coral Basilisk Clown Charger Bluefin Charger Haste Mossy Beetleboar Cockatrice Strangler Crate Undergrowth Shovelsnout

Scorched Forest: Incomplete
0/1 Firebreather Cape

Notable Drops:
Augite Protector x2 Moss-Covered Golem Extinguished Jackalope x2 Smoke Gyre Earthen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment Tigerlily Lei Teardrop Citrine Earrings

Sandswept Delta: Incomplete
0/1 Deity Doll

Notable Drops:
Greatshell x2 Serthis Alchemist x2 Fuiran Fan Scorpion Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Bright Bolt Shroud x2 Haste Congeal Fishscale Basket Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
nudX0O8.png
Is it... supposed to be possible to get a training fields vista in the scorched forest? I had to double check where I was grinding! [item=vista: training fields]
Is it... supposed to be possible to get a training fields vista in the scorched forest? I had to double check where I was grinding!

Vista: Training Fields
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@taipantigress
Yes, the vista's are tied to mobs, not venue. Some mobs show up in more than one place which explains that. It also happens in WP and SD.
@taipantigress
Yes, the vista's are tied to mobs, not venue. Some mobs show up in more than one place which explains that. It also happens in WP and SD.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta Oh cool, that's good to know!
@Louretta Oh cool, that's good to know!
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@Louretta

Hi! I don't know if you've answered this question before, and I'm sorry if so, but I couldn't find it. Does it still count if I'm doing a different hunt/challenge at the same time?(I'm doing the 10 drop coli quest- grinding at a venue until I get ten interesting drops)
@Louretta

Hi! I don't know if you've answered this question before, and I'm sorry if so, but I couldn't find it. Does it still count if I'm doing a different hunt/challenge at the same time?(I'm doing the 10 drop coli quest- grinding at a venue until I get ten interesting drops)
I'm back in the scorched forest for yet another holiday. Started back in August for Fire's fest. Maybe I'll finally find that cape during Ice?

I've only got a morph and an egg instead this week so far.
I'm back in the scorched forest for yet another holiday. Started back in August for Fire's fest. Maybe I'll finally find that cape during Ice?

I've only got a morph and an egg instead this week so far.
nInTqKu.png
I wish I'd discovered this challenge earlier--I got a Coarsefur Yeti drop two days ago...

Anyway, I'm going to do this (later). I finished the Gala Coli challenge and suddenly felt like my life had no meaning (okay, not that extreme).
I wish I'd discovered this challenge earlier--I got a Coarsefur Yeti drop two days ago...

Anyway, I'm going to do this (later). I finished the Gala Coli challenge and suddenly felt like my life had no meaning (okay, not that extreme).
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
@stai
As long as you have gotten the drops after starting this challenge, it is totally fine to do several challenges at the same time! Nicely efficient I'd say. :)
@stai
As long as you have gotten the drops after starting this challenge, it is totally fine to do several challenges at the same time! Nicely efficient I'd say. :)
Do you have to get them from all venues or just do one? This is going to take a while. And I’ll be at the training fields later to try to get a Bumble!
Do you have to get them from all venues or just do one? This is going to take a while. And I’ll be at the training fields later to try to get a Bumble!
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
@Victorzies
All of them! :)
@Victorzies
All of them! :)
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 195 196