Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196
@sky09
Yes, that will be interesting to see! Especially if more people do it; you can compare how (un)lucky you were. I am now at 10 eliminate drops from Delta, that's getting a little bit silly as well.
@sky09
Yes, that will be interesting to see! Especially if more people do it; you can compare how (un)lucky you were. I am now at 10 eliminate drops from Delta, that's getting a little bit silly as well.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta Oh goodness! You're almost making me want to do the delta next, but I want to knock out more of the ones I think are going to be hardest before I go there.

I'm trying to save... not exactly the easy ones for last, but at least some of the more pleasant venues.
@Louretta Oh goodness! You're almost making me want to do the delta next, but I want to knock out more of the ones I think are going to be hardest before I go there.

I'm trying to save... not exactly the easy ones for last, but at least some of the more pleasant venues.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09
That's a good idea. I think Forgotten Cave, Waterway and Boreal are going to be the worst. It's still hard to tell though with RNG.
@sky09
That's a good idea. I think Forgotten Cave, Waterway and Boreal are going to be the worst. It's still hard to tell though with RNG.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
this is motivating me to level fodder
this is motivating me to level fodder
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Woodland path done! Here's my loot [u]Notable loot:[/u] [columns] [item=rally] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=date plumed anklets] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=wind runestone] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=date plumed cover] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [/columns] [rule] [columns] [item=basilisk] [center]x2[/center][nextcol] [item=wildwood owl] [center]x2[/center][nextcol] [item=autumn dryad] [center]x2[/center][nextcol] [item=bluefin charger] [center]x3[/center][nextcol] [item=janustrap] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns] [item=bamboo phytocat] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=strangler] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=leafy moth] [center]x1[/center][nextcol] [item=coral basilisk] [center]x1[/center][nextcol]
Woodland path done!

Here's my loot

Notable loot:

Rally
x1
Date Plumed Anklets
x1
Wind Runestone
x1
Date Plumed Cover
x1

Basilisk
x2
Wildwood Owl
x2
Autumn Dryad
x2
Bluefin Charger
x3
Janustrap
x2
Bamboo Phytocat
x1
Strangler
x1
Leafy Moth
x1
Coral Basilisk
x1
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
In the past two days I've gotten Python, Morph, and a boss familiar...... each from the venue they're needed. I'm just waiting for my ridiculous luck to end.

And feeling a little cheated like the point isn't what I'm looking for it's what I find along the way~

I'm gonna go look for that eliminate.
In the past two days I've gotten Python, Morph, and a boss familiar...... each from the venue they're needed. I'm just waiting for my ridiculous luck to end.

And feeling a little cheated like the point isn't what I'm looking for it's what I find along the way~

I'm gonna go look for that eliminate.
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@Louretta Please sign me up! Squall will keep track of of our progress :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34512813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345129/34512813_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ([b][i]10 eliminates?!!!!![/i][/b])
@Louretta

Please sign me up! Squall will keep track of of our progress :)

(10 eliminates?!!!!!)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Louretta
Two things.

First, I'm gon do this c:
Second, does it count if you've found the item in question in the correct venue before doing this or do I have to find another friggin' swamp kelpie mane D'x

Edit: Just saw the answer to my question Dx icri
@Louretta
Two things.

First, I'm gon do this c:
Second, does it count if you've found the item in question in the correct venue before doing this or do I have to find another friggin' swamp kelpie mane D'x

Edit: Just saw the answer to my question Dx icri
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Alright, sure, why not. I’ve been meaning to get back into Coli-ing anyways, and this seems like a good way to do it. [center][size=6][i]Lucid’s Scavenger Hunt[/i][/size] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/48#post_35057745]Next Venue[/url] [b]Training Fields[/b] Started: 8/17/18 Completed: 8/28/18 Goal: Bumble [1/1] [item=Bumble] Notable Drops: [item=Luna Mith]x4[item=Webwing Alpha]x6[item= Chipskink]x5[item= Leafy Moth]x3[item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x5[item=Green Lace Ribbons]x4[item= Secondary Gene: Morph]x5[item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse]x5[item= Emerald Webwing]x3[item= Ruby Webwing]x9[item= Ragepuff]x6[item= Ember Mouse]x4[item= Brown-Spotted Mith]x5[item= Death's-Head Stag]x2[item= Sweetpuff]x6[item= Ambush][item= Frosted Pocketmouse]x7[item= Embermouse Crate][item= Green Lace Collar][item= Luna Mith Crate][item= Amaranth Moth]x2[item= Ceanothus Brawler]x4[item= Satin Pocketmouse]x6[item= Green Lace Wristlet]x4[item= Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item= Vista: Training Fields][item= Silky Webwing]x6[item= Shabby Waistcoat][item= Green-Edged Claw]x2[item= Primrose Mith]x6[item= Mith Bruiser]x8[item= Bumble Crate](Why)[item= Bluelight Chipskink][item= Remove Gene: Primary][item= Primary Gene: Python][item= Unhatched Light Egg][item= Golden Ire Chest]x2[item= Earthforge Whisper Chest]x2[item= Metempsychosis Chest]x2[item= Coral Carpenter][item= Plasma Professor Chest][item= Haste] [quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-08-28 20:12:52" ] [b][i]BEE OBTAINED[/i][/b] [/quote]
Alright, sure, why not. I’ve been meaning to get back into Coli-ing anyways, and this seems like a good way to do it.

Lucid’s Scavenger Hunt

Next Venue

Training Fields

Started: 8/17/18
Completed: 8/28/18

Goal: Bumble [1/1]

Bumble

Notable Drops:

Luna Mith x4 Webwing Alpha x6 Chipskink x5 Leafy Moth x3 Glowing Pocket Mouse x5 Green Lace Ribbons x4 Secondary Gene: Morph x5 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x5 Emerald Webwing x3 Ruby Webwing x9 Ragepuff x6 Ember Mouse x4 Brown-Spotted Mith x5 Death's-Head Stag x2 Sweetpuff x6 Ambush Frosted Pocketmouse x7 Embermouse Crate Green Lace Collar Luna Mith Crate Amaranth Moth x2 Ceanothus Brawler x4 Satin Pocketmouse x6 Green Lace Wristlet x4 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Vista: Training Fields Silky Webwing x6 Shabby Waistcoat Green-Edged Claw x2 Primrose Mith x6 Mith Bruiser x8 Bumble Crate (Why) Bluelight Chipskink Remove Gene: Primary Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Light Egg Golden Ire Chest x2 Earthforge Whisper Chest x2 Metempsychosis Chest x2 Coral Carpenter Plasma Professor Chest Haste

LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-08-28 20:12:52:
BEE OBTAINED
AqaqXxe.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/2#post_33280753][s]training fields, woodland path,[/s] scorched forest[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/26#post_33713530]sandswept delta, [s]silk-strewn wreckage, blooming grove,[/s] forgotten cave[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/21#post_33525937]bamboo falls, thunderhead savannah, [s]redrock cove,[/s] waterway[/url] | [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/46#post_34863431]arena, volcanic vents, [s]rainsong jungle[/s][/url][/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/85#post_37570116]boreal wood, crystal pools, harpy's roost, [s]ghostlight ruins[/s][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/10#post_33332881][s]mire, kelp beds,[/s] golem workshop, forbidden portal[/url] [quote=arena] [emoji=sword and shield size=1] boss familiar: notable drops: [item=champion's purse]x66 [item=skirmisher pack]x100 [item=ambush]x2 [item=bloody arm bandages]x1 [item=dented iron helmet]x1 [item=white wooly antennae]x1 [item=marshland poodle mith crate]x1 [item=unhatched fire egg]x1 [item=primary gene: python]x1 [item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)]x1 [item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)]x1 [item=scene: arena]x2 [item=shadow runestone]x1 [/quote] [quote=volcanic vents] [emoji=gold star size=1] python primary: notable drops: [item=molten crucible]x24 [item=rally]x1 [item=hydra]x2 [item=crimson rogue cape]x1 [item=weathered scale gorget]x1 [item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)]x1 [item=scroll of renaming]x1 [/quote] [quote=rainsong jungle] [emoji=treefrog size=1] vista: [item=vista: rainsong jungle]x1 [january 2nd, 2022] notable drops: [item=terra cotta vase]x140 [item=rally]x1 [item=ambush]x1 [item=eliminate]x3 [item=berserker]x1 [item=nebula starsilk circlet]x1 [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes]x1 [item=nebula starsilk earrings]x2 [item=nebula starsilk cloak]x1 [item=nebula starsilk sleeves]x1 [item=nebula starsilk tailwrap]x2 [item=emerald aviator boots]x1 [item=teardrop chroma armlet]x2 [item=teardrop chroma ring]x3 [item=teardrop chroma bracelet]x3 [item=teardrop chroma wing loop]x1 [item=teardrop chroma anklet]x1 [item=teardrop chroma choker]x2 [item=teardrop chroma leg band]x2 [item=teardrop chroma tail ring]x1 [item=teardrop chroma necklace]x1 [item=teardrop chroma pendant]x1 [item=teardrop chroma belt]x1 [item=teardrop chroma earrings]x1 [item=hippocampus crate]x2 [item=clown hippocampus crate]x2 [item=barkback crate]x1 [item=parda crate]x1 [item=ultramel amp crate]x1 [item=petal jumper crate]x1 [item=primary gene: arc (veilspun)]x1 [item=primary gene: python]x2 [item=scroll of renaming]x2 [item=vial of hypnotic sight]x1 [item=earth runestone]x1 [/quote]
training fields, woodland path, scorched forest | sandswept delta, silk-strewn wreckage, blooming grove, forgotten cave | bamboo falls, thunderhead savannah, redrock cove, waterway | arena, volcanic vents, rainsong jungle | boreal wood, crystal pools, harpy's roost, ghostlight ruins | mire, kelp beds, golem workshop, forbidden portal

arena wrote:

boss familiar:

notable drops:

Champion's Purse x66 Skirmisher Pack x100 Ambush x2 Bloody Arm Bandages x1 Dented Iron Helmet x1 White Wooly Antennae x1 Marshland Poodle Mith Crate x1 Unhatched Fire Egg x1 Primary Gene: Python x1 x1 x1 Scene: Arena x2 Shadow Runestone x1

volcanic vents wrote:

python primary:

notable drops:

Molten Crucible x24 Rally x1 Hydra x2 Crimson Rogue Cape x1 Weathered Scale Gorget x1 x1 Scroll of Renaming x1

rainsong jungle wrote:

vista: Vista: Rainsong Jungle x1 [january 2nd, 2022]

notable drops:

Terra Cotta Vase x140 Rally x1 Ambush x1 Eliminate x3 Berserker x1 Nebula Starsilk Circlet x1 Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes x1 Nebula Starsilk Earrings x2 Nebula Starsilk Cloak x1 Nebula Starsilk Sleeves x1 Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap x2 Emerald Aviator Boots x1 Teardrop Chroma Armlet x2 Teardrop Chroma Ring x3 Teardrop Chroma Bracelet x3 Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop x1 Teardrop Chroma Anklet x1 Teardrop Chroma Choker x2 Teardrop Chroma Leg Band x2 Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring x1 Teardrop Chroma Necklace x1 Teardrop Chroma Pendant x1 Teardrop Chroma Belt x1 Teardrop Chroma Earrings x1 Hippocampus Crate x2 Clown Hippocampus Crate x2 Barkback Crate x1 Parda Crate x1 Ultramel Amp Crate x1 Petal Jumper Crate x1 x1 Primary Gene: Python x2 Scroll of Renaming x2 Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1 Earth Runestone x1

257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196