Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 195 196
[quote name="@Whalewings" date="2018-06-09 09:39:21" ] Oooo i might as well try this, i hope it motivates me enough to do more of the coliseum lol. Also is there a certain way to list what we get on here, i just plan on making borders, adding titles, needed items and notable items. Thats probably the way to do it but id rather ask to stay safe then say it at the end and mess up. [/quote] You can list it however you like! Most of us are doing some form of "Venue Name + Quest Item: Y/N + Notable Drops" Some people are tracking how much time they [s]waste[/s] spend in each venue, sprucing up their posts with pretty graphics, and/or doing screenshots when they get the required items. Some people, like me, are lazy and mostly just tracking the bare minimum.
@Whalewings wrote on 2018-06-09 09:39:21:
Oooo i might as well try this, i hope it motivates me enough to do more of the coliseum lol. Also is there a certain way to list what we get on here, i just plan on making borders, adding titles, needed items and notable items. Thats probably the way to do it but id rather ask to stay safe then say it at the end and mess up.
You can list it however you like! Most of us are doing some form of "Venue Name + Quest Item: Y/N + Notable Drops" Some people are tracking how much time they waste spend in each venue, sprucing up their posts with pretty graphics, and/or doing screenshots when they get the required items. Some people, like me, are lazy and mostly just tracking the bare minimum.
nInTqKu.png
@Whalewings
It's totally up to you how and what you want to track! Some people want to make posts look pretty, but there are no rules at all. Just track however and whatever you like. :)

Edit: saw sky09 already answered this too. ^^
@Whalewings
It's totally up to you how and what you want to track! Some people want to make posts look pretty, but there are no rules at all. Just track however and whatever you like. :)

Edit: saw sky09 already answered this too. ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@sky09 @Louretta
Aaa alrighty thank you both!
@sky09 @Louretta
Aaa alrighty thank you both!
dhJpGiJ.gif
@HSoup
Wow, you're so lucky, getting eggs all over the place! I wish you luck with the rest of the venues!
@HSoup
Wow, you're so lucky, getting eggs all over the place! I wish you luck with the rest of the venues!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Man, those dolls are a rare drop. I know I've gotten one from the Delta before but now, now the land is scarce. I've had three gene drops but there's not a single hatchling-chewed doll.
Seems legit.
Man, those dolls are a rare drop. I know I've gotten one from the Delta before but now, now the land is scarce. I've had three gene drops but there's not a single hatchling-chewed doll.
Seems legit.
@ObsidianMage - Thnak you. I've actually always done pretty well getting eggs. Its the other stuff sometimes that won't drop for me. Like the rose thorn wing apparel piece in Redrock Cove or the elusive River Muck in Waterway. I had 5 eggs, 3 eliminates and over 200 familiars drop in the Waterway before I got a River Muck when I played the All the Fams coli challenge. Go figure. =D
@ObsidianMage - Thnak you. I've actually always done pretty well getting eggs. Its the other stuff sometimes that won't drop for me. Like the rose thorn wing apparel piece in Redrock Cove or the elusive River Muck in Waterway. I had 5 eggs, 3 eliminates and over 200 familiars drop in the Waterway before I got a River Muck when I played the All the Fams coli challenge. Go figure. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Starting Challenge [center][quote=Training Fields] [b]Required Drop[/b] [item=bumble] [b]Notable Loot[/b] [item=red emperor crate] [/quote][/center] [center][quote=Woodland Path] [b]Required Drop[/b] [item=leafy pack]x30 [b]Notable Loot[/b] [item=dryad]x2[item=wildwood owl] [/quote][/center] Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop
Starting Challenge
Training Fields wrote:

Required Drop
Bumble

Notable Loot
Red Emperor Crate
Woodland Path wrote:

Required Drop
Leafy Pack x30

Notable Loot
Dryad x2 Wildwood Owl

Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop

Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Year 235, I'm still stuck in the Scorched Forest. Got an eliminate, an egg, Python, two Morphs and 60 cats. But still no cape.
Year 235, I'm still stuck in the Scorched Forest. Got an eliminate, an egg, Python, two Morphs and 60 cats. But still no cape.
I accidentally overshot my goal for Woodland Path while grinding for Scattersights. I reached 36 before checking how many I have, but hey, first venue done!
I accidentally overshot my goal for Woodland Path while grinding for Scattersights. I reached 36 before checking how many I have, but hey, first venue done!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@Miasmajesty I hear you. I've already finished two other venues while [i]taking a break[/i] from the Sandswept Delta, haha. I swear I've gotten deity dolls as drops before but since that was before the Coli revamp my mind is awash in conspiracy theories now. I'm hoping at someone in this challenge gets one soon to reassure me that it's just collectively bad RNG. :D …I posted that and bam: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kWjSuO3.png[/img] Complaining on the internet is a valid strategy for getting RNG to behave sometimes, oh wow.
@Miasmajesty I hear you. I've already finished two other venues while taking a break from the Sandswept Delta, haha. I swear I've gotten deity dolls as drops before but since that was before the Coli revamp my mind is awash in conspiracy theories now. I'm hoping at someone in this challenge gets one soon to reassure me that it's just collectively bad RNG. :D

…I posted that and bam: kWjSuO3.png Complaining on the internet is a valid strategy for getting RNG to behave sometimes, oh wow.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 195 196