Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Scrying Challenge JUDGING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@hawchoo

pinglist please? unless it's gonna be a spreadsheet and then I'll do it myself :)
@hawchoo

pinglist please? unless it's gonna be a spreadsheet and then I'll do it myself :)

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@hawchoo I'd love to be added to the pinglist c:
@hawchoo I'd love to be added to the pinglist c:
Announcing the Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge!

You are being pinged as someone who participated in the Nature Scrying Challenge during our battle with Earth. If you would like to be added to the ping list for the Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge, please comment in this thread to let me know.

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @jbapple @chatoyant @RainyRose @MoonlitCacti @Juxta13 @MustacheKitten @sgkat @Yanisha @Oleaster @Stellatrix13 @Chelae @Cheshly @Troutfish @dragonscales232 @Kapara @Gravebloom @Minxwolfie @Hinumi @Hinumi @smeen @raiccoon @Copierthief @SparkyLurkdragon @RaiStarDragon @Espoir @LightningFlash12 @idlewildly @Tigerwolfvix @Feral71 @Ragnarok42 @Raneva85 @Cvhruig @Shougoney @AthenaCorvus @starlightvelaris @Only @Irien @Siritys @Sefaro @Pappu @Tuuuya @Mewlie @Teletraan @GoldenSootball @ArtemisAgrotera @MissMaira @Watercolour @Silvertabby13 @TheDeinonychus @Iridaceae @Amburgerl @Seonais @quilliper @BzooZu @Ithelweex @Jeydis @Katsuokai @Xirei @Biyu @Snapdragoon @Solisk @Meirya @FeralRookie @Inukaya @Mura @Sumael @Nozomikei @Alj6616 @MarinaQuakenbush @FourDayz @Keidou
Announcing the Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge!

You are being pinged as someone who participated in the Nature Scrying Challenge during our battle with Earth. If you would like to be added to the ping list for the Greenskeeper Gathering Scrying Challenge, please comment in this thread to let me know.

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @jbapple @chatoyant @RainyRose @MoonlitCacti @Juxta13 @MustacheKitten @sgkat @Yanisha @Oleaster @Stellatrix13 @Chelae @Cheshly @Troutfish @dragonscales232 @Kapara @Gravebloom @Minxwolfie @Hinumi @Hinumi @smeen @raiccoon @Copierthief @SparkyLurkdragon @RaiStarDragon @Espoir @LightningFlash12 @idlewildly @Tigerwolfvix @Feral71 @Ragnarok42 @Raneva85 @Cvhruig @Shougoney @AthenaCorvus @starlightvelaris @Only @Irien @Siritys @Sefaro @Pappu @Tuuuya @Mewlie @Teletraan @GoldenSootball @ArtemisAgrotera @MissMaira @Watercolour @Silvertabby13 @TheDeinonychus @Iridaceae @Amburgerl @Seonais @quilliper @BzooZu @Ithelweex @Jeydis @Katsuokai @Xirei @Biyu @Snapdragoon @Solisk @Meirya @FeralRookie @Inukaya @Mura @Sumael @Nozomikei @Alj6616 @MarinaQuakenbush @FourDayz @Keidou
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@hawchoo - sure, why not - maybe I'll have more time when I'm not battling Earth!
@hawchoo - sure, why not - maybe I'll have more time when I'm not battling Earth!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
pinglist for me please!
pinglist for me please!
oh yay another scrying challenge! yes put me on the pinglist please!
oh yay another scrying challenge! yes put me on the pinglist please!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@hawchoo

I really loved playing in the scrying challenge during NvE - sign me up for that pinglist, please!
@hawchoo

I really loved playing in the scrying challenge during NvE - sign me up for that pinglist, please!
jtgoRWq.png
Put me on the pinglist please! ^^
Put me on the pinglist please! ^^
uycbjTY.png
YAY! Can't wait! Please ping me for everything. :3
YAY! Can't wait! Please ping me for everything. :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
YES add me! It was such fun last time :)
YES add me! It was such fun last time :)
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66