Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Cryptid Hunt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

@ofendlessstars, @wildness, @atalina, @kaelidra, @colorofhardwork, @drakenhart, @morare

Thanks to the one who pointed me to the right tab in the spreadsheet. :)
I've tracked the mini event to here.

@ofendlessstars, @wildness, @atalina, @kaelidra, @colorofhardwork, @drakenhart, @morare

Thanks to the one who pointed me to the right tab in the spreadsheet. :)
I've tracked the mini event to here.
Username: RainyRose
Team: Biologists of the Obscure
Challenge Name: Join a Team, Introduction form
Link to screenshot(s): https://i.imgur.com/kxf6IwB.png
Points Earnedl: 40 (10,30)

Challenge Name: Mystery at Meandering River: Gather Evidence
Items Submitted: Amphibious Wing, Corrosive Depin Hide, Shining Feather Cluster, Brilliant Feather Cluster, Cracked Scales, Mottled Scales, Scary Storybook, Tales of Terror
Amount Submitted: 25, 10, 25, 25, 50, 50, 25, 25
Sent to: ofendlessstars
Link to screenshot(s): https://i.imgur.com/gzyczTL.png
Points Earnedl: 92!
If I can math correctly...(10, 2, 10, 10, 20, 20, 10, 10)=92 points

Challenge Name: Join a Team, Introduction form
Link to screenshot(s): https://i.imgur.com/kxf6IwB.png
Points Earnedl: 40 (10,30)

Challenge Name: Mystery at Meandering River: Gather Evidence
Items Submitted: Amphibious Wing, Corrosive Depin Hide, Shining Feather Cluster, Brilliant Feather Cluster, Cracked Scales, Mottled Scales, Scary Storybook, Tales of Terror
Amount Submitted: 25, 10, 25, 25, 50, 50, 25, 25
Link to screenshot(s): https://i.imgur.com/gzyczTL.png
Points Earnedl: 92!
If I can math correctly...(10, 2, 10, 10, 20, 20, 10, 10)=92 points

rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
@Insectoid @birdfairy @unidra
I trust y'all on the quiz, no proof needed there. :) Thanks!

@/Insectoid
Re: the math, each item type has its stacks calculated separately, so bonuses are only if you send 25+ of one item.

@Syceris See above for how we do our item math - so for future submissions, please make a note of the amount you send per item. Thank you!

@Katsuokai Yes, I'll add in the fodder you sent :)

@Gravebloom @Goldia
I think for dragons caught we'll do the same as the IF raffle - you get 1 point per (unless you level it up further yourself, in which case you can claim the # of levels you add)

@/Goldia The cryptid hunt is planned to go four two weeks! Our lore + cryptid reveals are on a points-based system, so there's not a set schedule, but each one will be harder to find than the last!

@mossyaki Please post new challenges in a new comment, as our helpers are all just reading the thread in chronological order. Now that I've logged all the points in your first post we won't be returning to this page to look for new submissions.
And yes, dragons need to be sent in to the OOF raffle for points and linked here. The way you did it was perfect :)
@Insectoid @birdfairy @unidra
I trust y'all on the quiz, no proof needed there. :) Thanks!

@/Insectoid
Re: the math, each item type has its stacks calculated separately, so bonuses are only if you send 25+ of one item.

@Syceris See above for how we do our item math - so for future submissions, please make a note of the amount you send per item. Thank you!

@Katsuokai Yes, I'll add in the fodder you sent :)

@Gravebloom @Goldia
I think for dragons caught we'll do the same as the IF raffle - you get 1 point per (unless you level it up further yourself, in which case you can claim the # of levels you add)

@/Goldia The cryptid hunt is planned to go four two weeks! Our lore + cryptid reveals are on a points-based system, so there's not a set schedule, but each one will be harder to find than the last!

@mossyaki Please post new challenges in a new comment, as our helpers are all just reading the thread in chronological order. Now that I've logged all the points in your first post we won't be returning to this page to look for new submissions.
And yes, dragons need to be sent in to the OOF raffle for points and linked here. The way you did it was perfect :)
YsUBlZc.png
Oh! the dragon points are determined by level? I only added 2 points for the ones I submitted earlier, but they were both level 8. [b]Username[/b]: Coyoteclaw11 [b]Team[/b]: Biologists of the Obscure [quote=Where should the hunt go?][b]Challenge Name:[/b] Where should the hunt go? [b]Items Submitted[/b]: Hydro Bolt, Aquatic Might Fragment, Aquatic Acuity Fragment, Drown [b]Amount Submitted[/b]: 1 of each! [b]Sent to[/b]: ofendlessstars [b]Votes[/b]: 4[/quote] [quote=Gather Evidence][b]Challenge Name:[/b] Gather Evidence [b]Items Submitted[/b]: Scary Storybook (x25); Tales of Terror (x25); Crackled Scales (x99); Molted Scales (x25) [b]Amount Submitted[/b]: 25 | 25 | 99 | 99 [b]Sent to[/b]: ofendlessstars [b]Points Earned[/b]: 110[/quote] Running Point Total: 152* [size=2] (30, 10, 2, 110)[/size] *If dragon levels are determined by level, then the 2 should actually be 16
Oh! the dragon points are determined by level? I only added 2 points for the ones I submitted earlier, but they were both level 8.

Username: Coyoteclaw11
Where should the hunt go? wrote:
Challenge Name: Where should the hunt go?
Items Submitted: Hydro Bolt, Aquatic Might Fragment, Aquatic Acuity Fragment, Drown
Amount Submitted: 1 of each!
Votes: 4
Gather Evidence wrote:
Challenge Name: Gather Evidence
Items Submitted: Scary Storybook (x25); Tales of Terror (x25); Crackled Scales (x99); Molted Scales (x25)
Amount Submitted: 25 | 25 | 99 | 99
Points Earned: 110

Running Point Total: 152*
(30, 10, 2, 110)

*If dragon levels are determined by level, then the 2 should actually be 16

WlKH4v2.png
Username:AscendedGrace
Team: Spectral Zoologist
Challenge Name: Join a team!
Link to screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/aZwgsS4
Points Earned: 30
Team:Spectral Zoologist
Challenge Name: Introductions
Link to dragons, posts, etc.: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2439732/2#post_33281420
Points Earned: 10
Team: Spectral Zoologists
Items Submitted: shining feather cluster, brilliant feather cluster, scary storybook, tales of terror, marsh stalker, sicklemaw gar, cracked scales, mottled scales
Amount Submitted: SFCx1, BFCx1, SSx10, ToTx7, MSx54, SGx50, CSx18. MSx19
Sent to: @ofendlessstars
Points Earned: 52
Challenge Name: Fund an Expidition
Items Submitted: 30kt and 12g
Points Earned: 8
Username: AscendedGrace
Challenge Name: Where should we go?
Items Submitted: Zephyr Might Fragment, Zephyr Acuity Fragment, Zephyr Slash
Amount Submitted: ZMFx5, ZAFx2, ZSx2
Votes: 9 for searching the air.
Pluto's Log: Day 3
Mom and Dad's caravan recently arrived to the outskirts of a small town in the nature flight. Mr. Cadderly says that this isn't near where he grew up, so its all new to him. Though... recently some rumors have caught my sister's attention; apparently cryptids have run amok, and have been terrorizing the local clans. Artemis is intent to try to capture the creature, and has joined the efforts of a mirror dragon named Odessa, and has offered her help to find the creatures.

Recently we've been searching among the more swampy areas, and have discovered some strange artifacts. The event of most note has been some local nature dragons claiming to have seen the cryptid in the local bayous, and claim it is a creature known as a 'sewergator'. Artemis ended up finding the accused creature... and put it into a submission hold. If we do end up finding this creature, I'm not certain if I should be more worried about my sister, or the poor cryptid.
Team: Spectral Zoologist
Challenge Name: Join a team!
Link to screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/aZwgsS4
Points Earned: 30
Team:Spectral Zoologist
Link to dragons, posts, etc.: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2439732/2#post_33281420
Points Earned: 10
Items Submitted: shining feather cluster, brilliant feather cluster, scary storybook, tales of terror, marsh stalker, sicklemaw gar, cracked scales, mottled scales
Amount Submitted: SFCx1, BFCx1, SSx10, ToTx7, MSx54, SGx50, CSx18. MSx19
Points Earned: 52
Challenge Name: Fund an Expidition
Items Submitted: 30kt and 12g
Points Earned: 8
Username: AscendedGrace
Challenge Name: Where should we go?
Items Submitted: Zephyr Might Fragment, Zephyr Acuity Fragment, Zephyr Slash
Amount Submitted: ZMFx5, ZAFx2, ZSx2
Votes: 9 for searching the air.
Pluto's Log: Day 3
Mom and Dad's caravan recently arrived to the outskirts of a small town in the nature flight. Mr. Cadderly says that this isn't near where he grew up, so its all new to him. Though... recently some rumors have caught my sister's attention; apparently cryptids have run amok, and have been terrorizing the local clans. Artemis is intent to try to capture the creature, and has joined the efforts of a mirror dragon named Odessa, and has offered her help to find the creatures.

Recently we've been searching among the more swampy areas, and have discovered some strange artifacts. The event of most note has been some local nature dragons claiming to have seen the cryptid in the local bayous, and claim it is a creature known as a 'sewergator'. Artemis ended up finding the accused creature... and put it into a submission hold. If we do end up finding this creature, I'm not certain if I should be more worried about my sister, or the poor cryptid.
AQqNlME.png
Team: Spectral Biologist of the Obscure
Challenge Name: Where Should The Hunt Go?
Items Submitted: Hydro Bolt
Amount Submitted: 3
Points Earned: 3
Team: Spectral Biologist of the Obscure
Challenge Name: Where Should The Hunt Go?
Items Submitted: Hydro Bolt
Amount Submitted: 3
Points Earned: 3
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
Username: fuwafuwa
Team: biologists of the obscure
Items Submitted: Aquatic Might Fragment
Amount Submitted: 1
Points Earnedl: 0

Challenge Name: Gather evidence
Items Submitted: Cracked Scales x14 Molted Scales x11
Amount Submitted: 25
Points Earnedl: 5
Items Submitted: Aquatic Might Fragment
Amount Submitted: 1
Points Earnedl: 0

Challenge Name: Gather evidence
Items Submitted: Cracked Scales x14 Molted Scales x11
Amount Submitted: 25
Points Earnedl: 5
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Username: Apfelobst Team: Biologists of the Obscure Challenge Name: Join a Team Link to screenshot(s): [img]http://666kb.com/i/dtpy5pdc88qiiqolv.png[/img] Points Earnedl: 30 Username: Apfelobst Team: Biologists of the Obscure Challenge Name: Introductions Link to dragons, posts, etc.:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2439952/5#post_33282315 Points Earned: 10 points
Username: Apfelobst
Challenge Name: Join a Team
Link to screenshot(s): dtpy5pdc88qiiqolv.png
Points Earnedl: 30

Link to dragons, posts, etc.:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2439952/5#post_33282315
Points Earned: 10 points
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
[quote=Vote][b]Username:[/b] Sidegrinder [b]Team:[/b] Biologists of the Obscure [b]Challenge Name:[/b] The Truth in the Tales [b]Items Submitted:[/b] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Disorient] [b]Amount Submitted:[/b] x1 Zephyr Bolt, x1 Zephyr Might Fragment, x1 Zephyr Acuity Fragment, x2 Disorient [b]Sent to:[/b] Drakenhart [b]Points Earned:[/b] 1(?) (Please let me know if I'm wrong!) [/quote]
Vote wrote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Challenge Name: The Truth in the Tales
Items Submitted:
Zephyr Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Disorient
Amount Submitted: x1 Zephyr Bolt, x1 Zephyr Might Fragment, x1 Zephyr Acuity Fragment, x2 Disorient
Sent to: Drakenhart
Points Earned: 1(?)

(Please let me know if I'm wrong!)
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[b]Username[/b]: Apfelobst [b]Team[/b]: Biologists of the Obscure [b]Challenge Name:[/b] The Truth in the Tales [b]Items Submitted[/b]: [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [b]Amount Submitted[/b]: 5x and 4x [b]Sent to[/b]: @/ofendlessstars [b]Points Earnedl[/b]: 9? [b]Username[/b]: Apfelobst [b]Team[/b]: Biologists of the Obscure [b]Challenge Name:[/b] Gather Evidence [b]Items Submitted[/b]: [item=Crackled Scales] [item=Tales of Terror] [b]Amount Submitted[/b]: 99x and 25x [b]Sent to[/b]: @/ofendlessstars [b]Points Earnedl[/b]: 55?
Challenge Name: The Truth in the Tales
Items Submitted: Hydro Bolt Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Amount Submitted: 5x and 4x
Sent to: @/ofendlessstars
Points Earnedl: 9?

Items Submitted: Crackled Scales Tales of Terror
Amount Submitted: 99x and 25x
Sent to: @/ofendlessstars
Points Earnedl: 55?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66