Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Framed
1 2 3
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 11 [item=ghostcrab] it's cassus' ghost coming to haunt me oh noooooooo[/center] Terror and the others were walking nowhere in particular. They didn't know what else to do. They reached the Windswept Plateau, and continued walking. Suddenly, a young Mirror jumped in front of them. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=3&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=86&auth=535e9244576461d05a10e4c54895053ea047749f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Halt! If you wanna attack the Alliance of the Storm, you're gonna have to go through me!" [center]~~~[/center] sorry for not updating yesterday, i was feeling really sick.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 11
Ghostcrab
it's cassus' ghost coming to haunt me oh noooooooo

Terror and the others were walking nowhere in particular. They didn't know what else to do.

They reached the Windswept Plateau, and continued walking.

Suddenly, a young Mirror jumped in front of them.

dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=3&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=86&auth=535e9244576461d05a10e4c54895053ea047749f&dummyext=prev.png

"Halt! If you wanna attack the Alliance of the Storm, you're gonna have to go through me!"
~~~

sorry for not updating yesterday, i was feeling really sick.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 12 [item=speckled tortoise] dammit[/center] "Y... you're pretty good, Coatl. What's your name?" said the Mirror. "Terror." Terror replied. "And this is Pixel and Theory. Yours?" "Myra. Follow me, and I'll take you to the Alliance." The group, led by Myra, trekked through the Windswept Plateau. Bamboo and pinwheels metaphorically followed them everywhere. "Okay, we're he-" Myra stopped. There were monsters everywhere, attacking dragons. "You have to help me. Now, my comrades, CHARGE!" Myra shouted.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 12
Speckled Tortoise
dammit

"Y... you're pretty good, Coatl. What's your name?" said the Mirror.

"Terror." Terror replied. "And this is Pixel and Theory. Yours?"

"Myra. Follow me, and I'll take you to the Alliance."

The group, led by Myra, trekked through the Windswept Plateau. Bamboo and pinwheels metaphorically followed them everywhere.

"Okay, we're he-"

Myra stopped. There were monsters everywhere, attacking dragons.

"You have to help me. Now, my comrades, CHARGE!" Myra shouted.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 13 [item=scholar] thank god it's tails[/center] "Thank Windsinger that's over." Myra said, lightly bleeding. Terror took one look at himself, and decided he needed help. There was blood all over his body, and cuts, too. He hoped most of the blood was from his foes. As the group walked towards the apothecary, they heard something. "Look out!" It was on Pixel before he knew it. A small monster, the likes of which Terror had never seen before. A small monster, colored pale blue and white. It was shaped like a mouse, with the face of a mith, and had small, small wings. Most of it was covered with frost and icicles. Pixel's screams of agony broke Terror's train of thought. Big icicles were poking through his fur and on his face. Frost began to blanket him, and Terror felt a cold aura resonating from him. After what felt like an eternity, the monster finally stopped and ran off. "Oh, Pixel!" Theory screamed. "Don't die on me,okay? You have to live. YOU HAVE TO LIVE!" she said between her sobs. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=36&auth=3fbacf75501c3919119a3761f399cc29c5681fa4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] "Ahh!" said a small Skydancer. "I've seen this before! Don't worry, Coatl, Wildclaw. Your friend will live." Carefully, the Skydancer lifted Pixel up, and brung him to the hospital, which was only a bit away. Terror had his doubts about the Skydancer's claims, but if it meant his friend would live, he had to hope.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 13
Scholar
thank god it's tails

"Thank Windsinger that's over." Myra said, lightly bleeding.

Terror took one look at himself, and decided he needed help. There was blood all over his body, and cuts, too. He hoped most of the blood was from his foes.

As the group walked towards the apothecary, they heard something.

"Look out!"

It was on Pixel before he knew it.

A small monster, the likes of which Terror had never seen before. A small monster, colored pale blue and white. It was shaped like a mouse, with the face of a mith, and had small, small wings. Most of it was covered with frost and icicles.

Pixel's screams of agony broke Terror's train of thought. Big icicles were poking through his fur and on his face. Frost began to blanket him, and Terror felt a cold aura resonating from him.

After what felt like an eternity, the monster finally stopped and ran off.

"Oh, Pixel!" Theory screamed. "Don't die on me,okay? You have to live. YOU HAVE TO LIVE!" she said between her sobs.
dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=36&auth=3fbacf75501c3919119a3761f399cc29c5681fa4&dummyext=prev.png

"Ahh!" said a small Skydancer. "I've seen this before! Don't worry, Coatl, Wildclaw. Your friend will live."

Carefully, the Skydancer lifted Pixel up, and brung him to the hospital, which was only a bit away.

Terror had his doubts about the Skydancer's claims, but if it meant his friend would live, he had to hope.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 14 [item=staghorn coral][/center] Terror waited in the waiting room of the hospital. It was made out of wood, with flower pots hanging from the ceiling, with white flowers filling them. Elne, the Skydancer they met the day prior, opened the door into the room. "I have good news and... bad news." Elne said. "The good news?" Theory said. "Your Tundra friend will live. The bad news... well... He'll keep the icicles." "What!?" Terror and Theory exclaimed. "Listen," Elne said. "We've tried all we could, but he'll keep them. I'm sorry. If I could, I would definitely cure him, but..." "Oh, Pixel, no... no...." Theory said. She shuddered a bit, and then broke out in sobs. Terror draped his wing over her, like he did with Cassus that fateful day; like Theory did with him on that fateful day.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 14
Staghorn Coral

Terror waited in the waiting room of the hospital. It was made out of wood, with flower pots hanging from the ceiling, with white flowers filling them.

Elne, the Skydancer they met the day prior, opened the door into the room.

"I have good news and... bad news." Elne said.

"The good news?" Theory said.

"Your Tundra friend will live. The bad news... well... He'll keep the icicles."

"What!?" Terror and Theory exclaimed.

"Listen," Elne said. "We've tried all we could, but he'll keep them. I'm sorry. If I could, I would definitely cure him, but..."

"Oh, Pixel, no... no...." Theory said. She shuddered a bit, and then broke out in sobs.

Terror draped his wing over her, like he did with Cassus that fateful day; like Theory did with him on that fateful day.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew

Due to school and personal reasons, I will be updating this Pinkerlocke on the weekends only. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to get this back on its metaphorical feet ASAP.
@TheAwesoMew

Due to school and personal reasons, I will be updating this Pinkerlocke on the weekends only. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to get this back on its metaphorical feet ASAP.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
1 2 3