of course!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 6 [item=ceremonial scythe][/center] "Terror! TERROR! Get up!" He awoke with a fright. Theory had been shaking him violently Cassus was on her back, still sleeping. Pixel was was shoving rocks into a hole in the wall. That's when he noticed it. Water, up to his legs, dripping out from the rocks Pixel had hastily covered. "C'mon, we have to get out!" said Pixel. With Pixel, Theory and Cassus in front of him, Terror ran out of the cave as fast as possible. He saw the light. The bright, blinding light. They were all out of the cave, when it happened. A crashing sound, resonating from the cave. Not even a minute later, water came out of the cave. They were homeless, with their cave flooded. "What now?" Pixel said quietly. "I... I guess we just keep moving forward. To my house." Terror said.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 6
Ceremonial Scythe

"Terror! TERROR! Get up!"

He awoke with a fright. Theory had been shaking him violently Cassus was on her back, still sleeping. Pixel was was shoving rocks into a hole in the wall.

That's when he noticed it.

Water, up to his legs, dripping out from the rocks Pixel had hastily covered.

"C'mon, we have to get out!" said Pixel.

With Pixel, Theory and Cassus in front of him, Terror ran out of the cave as fast as possible. He saw the light. The bright, blinding light.

They were all out of the cave, when it happened.

A crashing sound, resonating from the cave. Not even a minute later, water came out of the cave. They were homeless, with their cave flooded.

"What now?" Pixel said quietly.

"I... I guess we just keep moving forward. To my house." Terror said.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 7 [item=rosy similis][/center] It was nearly dark, and the group was cold. They'd need to find shelter. It was then Cassus spotted it. A quarantine zone. "Guys? Maybe we could sleep there?" he asked. Pixel, Theory, and Terror looked at each other. They then said yes. They never noticed the sign that said 'DANGER! This zone has been abandoned. There are monsters here. BEWARE!' Once the entered the abandoned area, they heard some rustling. Then some more. "H-huh?" Pixel stuttered. Suddenly, some monsters jumped out of the trees and bushes! "Only one way out..." Terror said. [center]~~~[/center] sorry for the short, late post!
@TheAwesoMew
Day 7
Rosy Similis

It was nearly dark, and the group was cold. They'd need to find shelter.

It was then Cassus spotted it. A quarantine zone.

"Guys? Maybe we could sleep there?" he asked.

Pixel, Theory, and Terror looked at each other. They then said yes.

They never noticed the sign that said 'DANGER! This zone has been abandoned. There are monsters here. BEWARE!'

Once the entered the abandoned area, they heard some rustling. Then some more.

"H-huh?" Pixel stuttered.

Suddenly, some monsters jumped out of the trees and bushes!

"Only one way out..." Terror said.
~~~

sorry for the short, late post!

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 8 [item=salt] mood[/center] "We're nearly there, guys!" said Terror, looking over his shoulder. "Are ya sure?" said Theory. "Cuz' ya said that 3 HOURS AGO!" "No, we're nearly there. I just know it," Terror happily replied. Just as he said that, the group saw the edges of Rotrock Rim on the horizon. "HOW IN LADY LIGHTWEAVER'S NAME DID WE END UP HERE?!" yelled Theory. "N-no, no, this is a good thing!" said Terror, shakily. "My house is near here! Only half a day, walking!" "[i]Only[/i] half a day?" said Pixel. Regardless, he continued walking. "Wait up..." said Theory, tired from yelling. [center]~~~[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=8&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=10&auth=b1e9e246bf13c85a9cf3fc2ff6a119366da39716&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] "My lord," said Berus. "The Coatl scum and his friends are nearly at their destination. Shall I send Kiri to their location?" Berus heard the tapping of claws further in the cave- at least he hoped they were claws. "Not to their current location. Send them to the scum's house. Set up an ambush. Bring back the Coatl." "Of course, my lord." Berus replied. "My lord, will you ever show me your face?" "One day. Not today" "Of course. I'll take my leave now." said Berus. "Also..." "Yes?" "What is your name, my lord?" More tapping. Berus couldn't stand that noise. "My name. It is Embyr."
@TheAwesoMew
Day 8
Salt
mood

"We're nearly there, guys!" said Terror, looking over his shoulder.

"Are ya sure?" said Theory. "Cuz' ya said that 3 HOURS AGO!"

"No, we're nearly there. I just know it," Terror happily replied.

Just as he said that, the group saw the edges of Rotrock Rim on the horizon.

"HOW IN LADY LIGHTWEAVER'S NAME DID WE END UP HERE?!" yelled Theory.

"N-no, no, this is a good thing!" said Terror, shakily. "My house is near here! Only half a day, walking!"

"Only half a day?" said Pixel. Regardless, he continued walking.

"Wait up..." said Theory, tired from yelling.
~~~
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=8&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=10&auth=b1e9e246bf13c85a9cf3fc2ff6a119366da39716&dummyext=prev.png

"My lord," said Berus. "The Coatl scum and his friends are nearly at their destination. Shall I send Kiri to their location?"

Berus heard the tapping of claws further in the cave- at least he hoped they were claws.

"Not to their current location. Send them to the scum's house. Set up an ambush. Bring back the Coatl."

"Of course, my lord." Berus replied. "My lord, will you ever show me your face?"

"One day. Not today"

"Of course. I'll take my leave now." said Berus. "Also..."

"Yes?"

"What is your name, my lord?"

More tapping. Berus couldn't stand that noise.

"My name. It is Embyr."

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@CosmicTrash

I love these last few chapters (and the "salt" item with the "mood" tag right behind it made me laugh)! I wonder how this lovely group of hatchings will get away from the ambush?
@CosmicTrash

I love these last few chapters (and the "salt" item with the "mood" tag right behind it made me laugh)! I wonder how this lovely group of hatchings will get away from the ambush?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew

thanks! i'm currently trying to introduce the main antagonist (and a few side ones), and you'll just have to see how they escape!
@TheAwesoMew

thanks! i'm currently trying to introduce the main antagonist (and a few side ones), and you'll just have to see how they escape!

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 9 [item=ambush] it's bad enough i get an ambush but HEADS TOO!?[/center] Oh no. [b]Oh no.[/b] When Terror got to his old house he was... not expecting to see this. Instead of a nice home, he was greeted with... nothing. No hellos, or good to see yous, or even a Terror-it's-been-so-long-how-are-you. That's when he heard it. An agonized scream. He turned around. [size=7][b]Oh no.[/b][/size] "Cassus? Are you... okay?" Terror said. Cassus, of course, did not respond. "You." said a voice. Terror looked to the voice. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=5&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=125&auth=0a150ffbc9f884d0375b84a3945b6f9974be3ca0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] "I am Kiri. You know what you did, [i]scum.[/i]" She spat out the word scum like it was expired food. "If you want a nice, quick, but still very painful death, turn yourself in. Or don't and suffer even more. Your choice." Kiri then spread her wings, and flew off. The entirety of the situation hit him like a Snapper. Cassus wasn't coming back. [center]~~~[/center] "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WILDCLAW ISN'T DEAD?" roared Embyr's voice, still disembodied. "Y-y-y-you never told me t-to tell her to go after the Wildclaw! B-b-besides, the Nocturne's dead!" "That Nocturne," Embyr said, "WAS THE WEAKEST ONE! IF YOU TOOK OUT THE WILDCLAW, THAT COATL SCUM AND HIS BAND OF MISFITS WOULD BE UNBALANCED!" Silence enveloped the cave. Then... "Berus... would you like to see what I look like?" "Y-y-yes, Lord Embyr." "Very well." [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=47&auth=4270c5534f1d9c157465cd253af16a7578dc6182&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Embyr was a massive figure. his whole body... you could mistake it for a bonfire. "Embrace it, Berus, for it is the last thing you will see." [center]~~~[/center] why did Cassus have to go! i had plans for him. PLANS! involving CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. now if you excuse me, i'm gonna go cry in a corner.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 9
Ambush
it's bad enough i get an ambush but HEADS TOO!?

Oh no.

Oh no.

When Terror got to his old house he was... not expecting to see this.

Instead of a nice home, he was greeted with... nothing. No hellos, or good to see yous, or even a Terror-it's-been-so-long-how-are-you.

That's when he heard it.

An agonized scream.

He turned around.

Oh no.

"Cassus? Are you... okay?" Terror said.

Cassus, of course, did not respond.

"You." said a voice.

Terror looked to the voice.
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=5&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=125&auth=0a150ffbc9f884d0375b84a3945b6f9974be3ca0&dummyext=prev.png

"I am Kiri. You know what you did, scum." She spat out the word scum like it was expired food. "If you want a nice, quick, but still very painful death, turn yourself in. Or don't and suffer even more. Your choice." Kiri then spread her wings, and flew off.

The entirety of the situation hit him like a Snapper.

Cassus wasn't coming back.
~~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WILDCLAW ISN'T DEAD?" roared Embyr's voice, still disembodied.

"Y-y-y-you never told me t-to tell her to go after the Wildclaw! B-b-besides, the Nocturne's dead!"

"That Nocturne," Embyr said, "WAS THE WEAKEST ONE! IF YOU TOOK OUT THE WILDCLAW, THAT COATL SCUM AND HIS BAND OF MISFITS WOULD BE UNBALANCED!"

Silence enveloped the cave. Then...

"Berus... would you like to see what I look like?"

"Y-y-yes, Lord Embyr."

"Very well."
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=20&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=47&auth=4270c5534f1d9c157465cd253af16a7578dc6182&dummyext=prev.png

Embyr was a massive figure. his whole body... you could mistake it for a bonfire.

"Embrace it, Berus, for it is the last thing you will see."
~~~

why did Cassus have to go! i had plans for him. PLANS! involving CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. now if you excuse me, i'm gonna go cry in a corner.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@CosmicTrash

Cassus noooooooo!!! I feel you; one of my characters died early on in the story and I had whole plans for her character...
@CosmicTrash

Cassus noooooooo!!! I feel you; one of my characters died early on in the story and I had whole plans for her character...
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@CosmicTrash

@CosmicTrash

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew [center]Day 10 [item=pelagas feathers][/center] Terror draped his wings around Cassus' dead body. What had been a day felt like years. It was his fault. If he hadn't talked him into this mess, none of this would've happened. "Hey" said Pixel, behind him. "Are you doing okay?" "Okay...?" Terror shakily replied. "Okay? OKAY?! The past 24 hours have been a living hell! The second-closest dragon to me died! And all I get from you is HEY?! NOT A SINGLE WORD OF SYMPATHY? HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT!" "Terror," said Pixel. "I know-" "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT DISRESPECT!" "Terror, please-" said Theory. "Please WHAT? I couldn't hear you over your idiot friend here!" That did it. Theory walked over to Terror and slapped him. "Terror, please. Listen to me." she said. "The only reason Cassus is dead right now is because I let him stay with us. It isn't your fault. It's mine." Terror realized what he said. He started to cry. He didn't deserve these dragons. Terror stood there, tears and rain dribbling down him.
@TheAwesoMew
Day 10
Pelagas Feathers

Terror draped his wings around Cassus' dead body. What had been a day felt like years. It was his fault. If he hadn't talked him into this mess, none of this would've happened.

"Hey" said Pixel, behind him. "Are you doing okay?"

"Okay...?" Terror shakily replied. "Okay? OKAY?! The past 24 hours have been a living hell! The second-closest dragon to me died! And all I get from you is HEY?! NOT A SINGLE WORD OF SYMPATHY? HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT!"

"Terror," said Pixel. "I know-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT DISRESPECT!"

"Terror, please-" said Theory.

"Please WHAT? I couldn't hear you over your idiot friend here!"

That did it. Theory walked over to Terror and slapped him.

"Terror, please. Listen to me." she said. "The only reason Cassus is dead right now is because I let him stay with us. It isn't your fault. It's mine."

Terror realized what he said. He started to cry. He didn't deserve these dragons. Terror stood there, tears and rain dribbling down him.

When on your way out

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
1 2 3