Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Egg Quest] 30 Eggs per Month
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2167344#post_2167344][img]http://i.imgur.com/4gDd1ix.png[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=7][color=#0c1515]30 EGGS PER MONTH [/color][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/maekvnW.png[/img] [color=2b8b8c] I am setting up a personal challenge that is also sort of a quest. I have [b](14)[/b] months and three weeks from today to collect [b](30)[/b] eggs by the last day of every month. Why am I doing this? Because on August 12th 2019 I will turn 30 years old. Mass hatches for birthdays are pretty popular and I love eggs and hording and eggs.. and even though I am not 100% sure I will actually hatch them all....[i] or any[/i]. I want to collect my egg goal for every month, including this one (May 2018). If I manage to acieve this quest I will end up with a total of 420 eggs.... which blows my mind and also makes the collector in me wonder how satisfying 600 eggs would look in my horde... [b][i]By August 12th 2019 I would like to have at least 420 eggs in my vault.[/i][/b] [/color][/center] [b]Quest Guidelines:[/b] [LIST] [*] 30 Eggs per calander month. [*] Eggs should be farmed from the coli, brewed by Baldwin, traded for, or found scavenging. Eggs may be purchased on the last day of each month if I haven't managed to gather them by other means. [*] No egg may be opened between now and August 2019 [i]EXCEPT[/i] on [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]June 8th 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]August 12th 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]October 31st 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]December 25th 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]January 1st 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]June 8th 2019[/size] [*] A list of special mention items that were collected from either the coli, or gathering turns will be listed for each month as well. All special itmes [i]may[/i] be offered at deep discounts to anyone on the ping list [/LIST] [center][color=2b8b8c] If you would like to follow along with me on this quest or even start a similar quest of your own please ping me! I will set up a list of similar quests to be linked on this main posts (If anyone wants to join in), as well as a ping list for anyone who wants to be pinged at the end of each month to see how many eggs I was actually able to collect and how. [/color][/center] [b]Post Directory:[/b] [color=transparent]......[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2433231/1#post_33067254][size=2]May 2018[/size][/url] 15 Eggs [color=transparent]......[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2433231/1#post_33451910][size=2]June 2018[/size][/url] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]July 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]August 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]September 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]October 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]November 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]December 2018[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]January 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]Feburary2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]March 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]April 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]May 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]June 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]July 2019[/size] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=2]August 2019[/size] [b]Fellow Questers:[/b] [i][size=2]none[/size][/i] [b]Ping List:[/b] [i][size=2]@/Aradan[/size][/i]

4gDd1ix.png

30 EGGS PER MONTH

maekvnW.png

I am setting up a personal challenge that is also sort of a quest. I have (14) months and three weeks from today to collect (30) eggs by the last day of every month. Why am I doing this? Because on August 12th 2019 I will turn 30 years old. Mass hatches for birthdays are pretty popular and I love eggs and hording and eggs.. and even though I am not 100% sure I will actually hatch them all.... or any. I want to collect my egg goal for every month, including this one (May 2018). If I manage to acieve this quest I will end up with a total of 420 eggs.... which blows my mind and also makes the collector in me wonder how satisfying 600 eggs would look in my horde...

By August 12th 2019 I would like to have at least 420 eggs in my vault.

Quest Guidelines:
  • 30 Eggs per calander month.
  • Eggs should be farmed from the coli, brewed by Baldwin, traded for, or found scavenging. Eggs may be purchased on the last day of each month if I haven't managed to gather them by other means.
  • No egg may be opened between now and August 2019 EXCEPT on
    ......June 8th 2018
    ......August 12th 2018
    ......October 31st 2018
    ......December 25th 2018
    ......January 1st 2019
    ......June 8th 2019
  • A list of special mention items that were collected from either the coli, or gathering turns will be listed for each month as well. All special itmes may be offered at deep discounts to anyone on the ping list

If you would like to follow along with me on this quest or even start a similar quest of your own please ping me! I will set up a list of similar quests to be linked on this main posts (If anyone wants to join in), as well as a ping list for anyone who wants to be pinged at the end of each month to see how many eggs I was actually able to collect and how.

Post Directory:

......May 2018 15 Eggs
......June 2018
......July 2018
......August 2018
......September 2018
......October 2018
......November 2018
......December 2018
......January 2019
......Feburary2019
......March 2019
......April 2019
......May 2019
......June 2019
......July 2019
......August 2019

Fellow Questers: none

Ping List: @/Aradan

Low Key Goals:
While I am working on the challenge for the next... 14 months.... I thought this would also be a good time to work on some other low keys goals iv had.

Low Key Goals:
While I am working on the challenge for the next... 14 months.... I thought this would also be a good time to work on some other low keys goals iv had.
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=7][color=#0c1515]MAY 2018 [/color][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/maekvnW.png[/img][/center] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Days 01 - 04[/color][/size][/font] [i]Unrecorded[/i] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 05[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Egg was found in Ghostlight Ruins.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b] [i]none[/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 06[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Eggs were found in Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Disoriented Spirit] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 07[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [nextcol][center][size=2][b]Baldwin Brews:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Special Thanks to Redfoot for brewing an egg. Egg was found in Ghostlight Ruins.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Radioactive Slime Crate] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 08[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [nextcol][center][size=2][b]Purchased:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Special Thanks to Momba for allowing me to purchase the Noc Egg. Arena egg found in Ghostlight Ruins.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 09[/color][/size][/font] [i]nothing[/i] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 10[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center] [nextcol][center][size=2][b]Baldwin Brews:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Special Thanks to Redfoot for brewing the egg.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 11[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [nextcol][center][size=2][b]Baldwin Brews:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Self brewed egg. Egg is from the Volcanic Vents.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 12[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [nextcol][center][size=2][b]Baldwin Brews:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Self brewed egg. Eggs are from the Blooming Grove.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=blooming woodmask] [item=blooming woodtrail] [item=vista: blooming grove] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=eliminate] [item=eliminate] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]Eliminates are from bamboo falls and blooming grove[/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 13[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Egg is from the Blooming Grove.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=blooming woodmask] [item=blooming woodguard] [item=blooming woodguard] [item=twilight rose thorn banner] [item=blooming woodbrace] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 14[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none.[/i] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=Primary gene: Python] [item=Primary gene: Python] [item=berserker] [item=vista: waterway II] [item=berserker] [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Morph is from Ghostlight Ruins, Python is from the Mire. Python II is from the Waterway. Berserker(s) are from the Waterway. [/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 15[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, had half a day of work.[/i] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Toxophilite's Cape] [item=hydra] [item=Toxophilite's Gloves] [item=eliminate] [item=Toxophilite's Hat] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]*Eliminate is from the Waterway. Simple Pearly Wing Bangles are from the Mire.[/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 16[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, had work.[/i] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [Item=blushing pink rose] [item=date plumed cover] [item=date plumed cover] [item=date plumed tuft] [item=cockatrice crate] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 17[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, had work.[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 18[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, had work.[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 19[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, I was sick.[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 20[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=scholar] [item=discipline] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 21[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none, work.[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 22[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae] [item=Blue Warrior Face Mask] [item=scythe crate] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 23[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=berserker] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 24[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Swallow's Leg Armor] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 25[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=berserker] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 26[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 27[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none[/i] [/columns] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Blooming Woodbasket] [item=Blooming Woodguard] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=] [item=] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 28[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i]* Egg was found in Blooming Grove.[/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodbasket] [item=Blooming Woodtrail] [item=Blooming Woodmask] [item=Blooming Woodguard] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodbrace] [item=eliminate] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 29[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]no, I had work.[/i] [/columns] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 30[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 31[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size]
MAY 2018

maekvnW.png

Days 01 - 04
Unrecorded

Day: 05
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Light Egg
...........*Egg was found in Ghostlight Ruins.

Special Mention Items:
none

Day: 06
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg
...........*Eggs were found in Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire.

Special Mention Items:
Disoriented Spirit

Day: 07
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Baldwin Brews:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
...........*Special Thanks to Redfoot for brewing an egg. Egg was found in Ghostlight Ruins.

Special Mention Items:
Malevolent Spirit Radioactive Slime Crate

Day: 08
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Nature Egg
Purchased:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
...........*Special Thanks to Momba for allowing me to purchase the Noc Egg. Arena egg found in Ghostlight Ruins.

Special Mention Items:
Swallow's Wing Fans Swamp Kelpie Mane

Day: 09

nothing

Day: 10
Baldwin Brews:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
...........*Special Thanks to Redfoot for brewing the egg.

Special Mention Items:

Day: 11
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Plague Egg
Baldwin Brews:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
...........*Self brewed egg. Egg is from the Volcanic Vents.

Special Mention Items:

Day: 12
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg
Baldwin Brews:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
...........*Self brewed egg. Eggs are from the Blooming Grove.

Special Mention Items:
Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodtrail Vista: Blooming Grove Primary Gene: Python Eliminate Eliminate
...........Eliminates are from bamboo falls and blooming grove

Day: 13
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Light Egg

...........*Egg is from the Blooming Grove.

Special Mention Items:
Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodguard Twilight Rose Thorn Banner Blooming Woodbrace

Day: 14
Arena Finds:

none.

Special Mention Items:
Secondary Gene: Morph Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Berserker Vista: Waterway II Berserker Veteran's Leg Scars
...........*Morph is from Ghostlight Ruins, Python is from the Mire. Python II is from the Waterway. Berserker(s) are from the Waterway.

Day: 15
Arena Finds:
none, had half a day of work.

Special Mention Items:
Toxophilite's Cape Hydra Toxophilite's Gloves Eliminate Toxophilite's Hat Simple Pearly Wing Bangles
...........*Eliminate is from the Waterway. Simple Pearly Wing Bangles are from the Mire.

Day: 16
Arena Finds:
none, had work.

Special Mention Items:
Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Tuft Cockatrice Crate

Day: 17
Arena Finds:
none, had work.

Day: 18
Arena Finds:
none, had work.

Day: 19
Arena Finds:
none, I was sick.

Day: 20
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Scholar Discipline Simple Pearly Wing Bangles

Day: 21
Arena Finds:
none, work.

Day: 22
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Scarlet Wooly Antennae Blue Warrior Face Mask Scythe Crate

Day: 23
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Berserker Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Eye Scar

Day: 24
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Swallow's Leg Armor

Day: 25
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Berserker Berserker Ghostly Rat Lord Berserker

Day: 26
Arena Finds:
none

Day: 27
Arena Finds:
none

Special Mention Items:
Blooming Woodbasket Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodtreads

Day: 28
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Water Egg

...........* Egg was found in Blooming Grove.

Special Mention Items:
Blooming Woodtreads Blooming Woodbasket Blooming Woodtrail Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodtreads Blooming Woodbrace Eliminate

Day: 29
Arena Finds:
no, I had work.

Day: 30
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Blooming Woodtreads

Day: 31
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:

@EmiT Ambitious goal! You must spend a lot of time in the coli, cuz that's an egg a day. :) I'm curious to see if it's possible so imma subscribe to the thread - I hope you make it!

(Also I wasn't sure if it's ok to post, please let me know if you'd like to keep your thread clean and I can delete. )
@EmiT Ambitious goal! You must spend a lot of time in the coli, cuz that's an egg a day. :) I'm curious to see if it's possible so imma subscribe to the thread - I hope you make it!

(Also I wasn't sure if it's ok to post, please let me know if you'd like to keep your thread clean and I can delete. )
@manysundays Thank you! and thank you for subscribing <3 I am wondering if maybe it's too ambitious... lol but we will see how it goes! I do tend to spend a lot of time in the coli now that I am off hiatus, and when I don't have work I can easily spend 10+hrs in the coli

**I am happy for anyone to post, but I appreciate the thought :3
@manysundays Thank you! and thank you for subscribing <3 I am wondering if maybe it's too ambitious... lol but we will see how it goes! I do tend to spend a lot of time in the coli now that I am off hiatus, and when I don't have work I can easily spend 10+hrs in the coli

**I am happy for anyone to post, but I appreciate the thought :3
I'd like to get on your pinglist whenever you update this, I want to follow along, it's a cool goal. :D
I'd like to get on your pinglist whenever you update this, I want to follow along, it's a cool goal. :D
@Aradan Sure thing! I am happy to have you follow along! :D
@Aradan Sure thing! I am happy to have you follow along! :D
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=7][color=#0c1515]June 2018 [/color][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/maekvnW.png[/img][/center] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 01[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [i]none[/i] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b] [i]none[/i][/size] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 02[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Eliminate] [item=Blooming Woodbasket] [item=Swallow's Helmet] [item=berserker] [item=Umbra wolf crate] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 07[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=Ambush] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 08[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item=vista: Bamboo Falls] [item= Vial of scattersight]x37 [item= Green-Edged Claw] [item=bloodscale bracers] [item=vista: training fields II] [item= Green Lace Wristlet] [item=Date Plumed Anklets] [item= Blushing Pink Rose] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 09[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [item= Unhatched Lightning Egg] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item= Vial of scattersight]x62 [item= Primary Gene: Python] [item= Secondary Gene: Morph] [item= Blushing Pink Rose] [item= Berserker] [item= bloodscale shoulder guards] [item=ghostly rat lord] ----- [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#0c1515]Day: 10[/color][/size][/font] [columns][center][size=2][b]Arena Finds:[/b] [nextcol][center] [/columns] [color=Transparent]...........[/color][size=2][i][/i][/size] [size=2][b]Special Mention Items:[/b][/size] [item= Vial of scattersight] [item= veteran's shoulder scars] [item= cleaver] [item= date plumed jabbot] -----
June 2018

maekvnW.png

Day: 01
Arena Finds:
none

Special Mention Items:
none

Day: 02
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Eliminate Blooming Woodbasket Swallow's Helmet Berserker Umbra Wolf Crate

Day: 07
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Ambush

Day: 08
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Vista: Bamboo Falls Vial of Scattersight x37 Green-Edged Claw Bloodscale Bracers Vista: Training Fields II Green Lace Wristlet Date Plumed Anklets Blushing Pink Rose

Day: 09
Arena Finds:
Unhatched Lightning Egg

Special Mention Items:
Vial of Scattersight x62 Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Blushing Pink Rose Berserker Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Ghostly Rat Lord

Day: 10
Arena Finds:

Special Mention Items:
Vial of Scattersight Veteran's Shoulder Scars Cleaver Date Plumed Jabbot

@Aradan Updated!
@Aradan Updated!