Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Derg Makeover Quest [FRERE]
1 2 3 4
1/17/19: Still questing for metallic. Still pushing fodder out & stuff. Need to be a little bit more proactive again. Buuuuut introducing Roche's new mate (who will get his own quest thread eventually!): this cutie! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48465749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484658/48465749_350.png[/img] [/url] He is gonna need [item=Primary Gene: Petals] and [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] but he will be so handsome then and make beautiful babies with Roche. I'm halfway considering starting my own hatchery!
1/17/19: Still questing for metallic. Still pushing fodder out & stuff. Need to be a little bit more proactive again.

Buuuuut introducing Roche's new mate (who will get his own quest thread eventually!): this cutie!

48465749_350.png

He is gonna need Primary Gene: Petals and Secondary Gene: Shimmer but he will be so handsome then and make beautiful babies with Roche. I'm halfway considering starting my own hatchery!
1/23/19: Sold an Unhatched Fire Egg for 230g today! Woohoo!!
1/23/19: Sold an Unhatched Fire Egg for 230g today! Woohoo!!
Long time no post! With BSJ coming up, I exalted & trained a bunch of fodder. I'm pulling in quite a profit. I've also been collecting & selling Gilded Chests on the AH for ~50 gems each. I should have Metallic by the 27th -- my birthday! This quest will have taken a little over a year...
Long time no post! With BSJ coming up, I exalted & trained a bunch of fodder. I'm pulling in quite a profit. I've also been collecting & selling Gilded Chests on the AH for ~50 gems each. I should have Metallic by the 27th -- my birthday! This quest will have taken a little over a year...
Hi @Bakurae! I just wanted to say, she will be gorgeous! And Also, how much $$ do you still need? Just wondering.
Hi @Bakurae! I just wanted to say, she will be gorgeous! And Also, how much $$ do you still need? Just wondering.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Kittenz366 I am super excited; as of today I need 9g lmao. And thanks! She is my baby and I will be so proud when she is all gened up.

Love your username btw!
@Kittenz366 I am super excited; as of today I need 9g lmao. And thanks! She is my baby and I will be so proud when she is all gened up.

Love your username btw!
This quest is officially over (thanks to @Kittenz366 & their generosity!) Yay!!!
This quest is officially over (thanks to @Kittenz366 & their generosity!) Yay!!!
1 2 3 4