Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Familiar Quest (100% bestiary)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[u]26th June 2018[/u] Family benefits + a lot of dealing means that I have another six sprites! My sister decided she didn't want to play the game so I've been able to swap them for some other things. [item=lightning sprite] [item=fire sprite] [item=arcane sprite] [item=plague sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=shadow sprite] And brewed a [item=marbled serpenta] And bought [item=luminous ambassador] And finally got enough for [item=bloodstone beetle]
26th June 2018

Family benefits + a lot of dealing means that I have another six sprites! My sister decided she didn't want to play the game so I've been able to swap them for some other things. Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite

And brewed a Marbled Serpenta

And bought Luminous Ambassador

And finally got enough for Bloodstone Beetle
[u]30th June 2018[/u] Bought [item=princess petal gecko] which means I now have everything from the treasure marketplace! And [item=ruffle glasswing]
30th June 2018

Bought Princess Petal Gecko which means I now have everything from the treasure marketplace!

And Ruffle Glasswing
[u]3rd July 2018[/u] Got [item=otherworldly aura] training in the coli
3rd July 2018

Got Otherworldly Aura training in the coli
[u]4th July 2018[/u] Got [item=scaleback] from a chest
4th July 2018

Got Scaleback from a chest
[u]12th July 2018[/u] Managed to brew [item=protobeast] [item=painted protobeast] Also got [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale]
12th July 2018

Managed to brew Protobeast Painted Protobeast

Also got Ashen Bicorn Whale
[u]15th July 2018[/u] Got [item=Shatterbone Vulture] from a chest
15th July 2018

Got Shatterbone Vulture from a chest
[u]17th July 2018[/u] Bought [item=Shimmering Xolo]
17th July 2018

Bought Shimmering Xolo
[u]20th July 2018[/u] FINALLY got [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] Crystal Pools is a really tough one to get familiars from
20th July 2018

FINALLY got Crystalplate Stinger Moonbeam Crayfish Crystal Pools is a really tough one to get familiars from
[u]21st July 2018[/u] Chests are really good for familiars apparently. Got [item=Barkskin Watcher] And brewing [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg]
21st July 2018

Chests are really good for familiars apparently. Got Barkskin Watcher

And brewing Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg
[u]7th August 2018[/u] Got an offer sorted and now own [item=enchanting goblin] [item=insubstantial illusionist] [item=crumbling goblin]
7th August 2018

Got an offer sorted and now own Enchanting Goblin Insubstantial Illusionist Crumbling Goblin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55