Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I don't believe that I'm getting the hatchling today.
I have one spot in my lair for the hatchling, so can you hold on until I expand? Thanks so much for holding her and "donating" :3))
Tiaka, Delta, Samira and Platinum stared proudly at what they had accomplished. The building was certainly not a masterpeice, smelling of fresh wood and flowers. But it was still something to smile at. Light trickled through windows of the tiny house, decorative vines everywhere. They had finally built it, and Samira flipped the open sign. The orphanage/bed and breatfast was ready.
Plat and Delta raced inside. "I bet I can run fast fast fast!" Delta squawked. The challenge was accepted and Plat dashed forwards, his tiny legs tripping over everything. Delta fwooshed by him, a electric shock wave. Inside, bedrooms were everywhere and a small kitchen, entertainment room and a small library corner was almost hidden. Giggling, the hatchlings zoomed towards there bedrooms, across from eachother. Plat had to pause and yell for help when he accidentally got stuck between a broom and a tight corner. Tiaka gently moved the broom and he raced towards Delta. She was already in her room, holding a ball. SHe threw it to Plat and they started bouncing it back and forth, challenging eachother to throw in all sorts of odd positions. Delta accidentally popped a few of her bones. "Ow! Pop!" Plat, fascinated,
tried popping his own bones. They kept at it, giggling at the noises, until Samira caught them. "Hey! Don't keep doing that, you'll get cramps!" looking disappointed the hatchlings gloomily went outside. Once out there, Delta spotted a butterfly,
and they chased it for hours, while Tiaka curled up and read a book and Samira watched them. The moon sparkled and the stars twinkled, and they all gathered around while Tiaka gathered her courage to tell stories she had heard from her parents.
"Once, there was three brothers. The youngest was looked down upon by his elders.
While they bragged and flirted, he studied in his room and learnt about the world.
The ruler of the clan, witch was a marchy, declaired one day that whoever guess his riddle would get his daughter to wed. The three skydancer brothers headed out,
the eldest trying to loose there brother on the pathway.
First, the eldest one, called Saer, was asked by the ruler,
"How far away is the other side of the earth?"
Now, you must relize this is long ago. Saer had no idea. "A hundred and one imperials stretched across?" he was sent away.
Then was the next, called Sicle. He was asked the same question. "Infinity!" he shouted confidently. The ruler was unsatisfied with his answer.
Then, the youngest, Seru. This times he answered, "It must be as great as distance as the sun travels, of course!" the ruler smiled and Seru was wed to his daughter."
The hatchling clapped and Samira hummed, patting Tiaka on the back while she drank some water thirstfully.
The hatchlings were sent to bed, followed by Samira and Tiaka, and the only one awake, it seemed, was the ones occupying the night sky still.
I don't believe that I'm getting the hatchling today.
I have one spot in my lair for the hatchling, so can you hold on until I expand? Thanks so much for holding her and "donating" :3))
Tiaka, Delta, Samira and Platinum stared proudly at what they had accomplished. The building was certainly not a masterpeice, smelling of fresh wood and flowers. But it was still something to smile at. Light trickled through windows of the tiny house, decorative vines everywhere. They had finally built it, and Samira flipped the open sign. The orphanage/bed and breatfast was ready.
Plat and Delta raced inside. "I bet I can run fast fast fast!" Delta squawked. The challenge was accepted and Plat dashed forwards, his tiny legs tripping over everything. Delta fwooshed by him, a electric shock wave. Inside, bedrooms were everywhere and a small kitchen, entertainment room and a small library corner was almost hidden. Giggling, the hatchlings zoomed towards there bedrooms, across from eachother. Plat had to pause and yell for help when he accidentally got stuck between a broom and a tight corner. Tiaka gently moved the broom and he raced towards Delta. She was already in her room, holding a ball. SHe threw it to Plat and they started bouncing it back and forth, challenging eachother to throw in all sorts of odd positions. Delta accidentally popped a few of her bones. "Ow! Pop!" Plat, fascinated,
tried popping his own bones. They kept at it, giggling at the noises, until Samira caught them. "Hey! Don't keep doing that, you'll get cramps!" looking disappointed the hatchlings gloomily went outside. Once out there, Delta spotted a butterfly,
and they chased it for hours, while Tiaka curled up and read a book and Samira watched them. The moon sparkled and the stars twinkled, and they all gathered around while Tiaka gathered her courage to tell stories she had heard from her parents.
"Once, there was three brothers. The youngest was looked down upon by his elders.
While they bragged and flirted, he studied in his room and learnt about the world.
The ruler of the clan, witch was a marchy, declaired one day that whoever guess his riddle would get his daughter to wed. The three skydancer brothers headed out,
the eldest trying to loose there brother on the pathway.
First, the eldest one, called Saer, was asked by the ruler,
"How far away is the other side of the earth?"
Now, you must relize this is long ago. Saer had no idea. "A hundred and one imperials stretched across?" he was sent away.
Then was the next, called Sicle. He was asked the same question. "Infinity!" he shouted confidently. The ruler was unsatisfied with his answer.
Then, the youngest, Seru. This times he answered, "It must be as great as distance as the sun travels, of course!" the ruler smiled and Seru was wed to his daughter."
The hatchling clapped and Samira hummed, patting Tiaka on the back while she drank some water thirstfully.
The hatchlings were sent to bed, followed by Samira and Tiaka, and the only one awake, it seemed, was the ones occupying the night sky still.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@TheAwesoMew
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Awww, love this chapter! All the hatchlings are so sweet and the bed and breakfast/orphanage idea is so adorable!

Also, it's no problem for me to hang on to Delta for a little bit longer!
Awww, love this chapter! All the hatchlings are so sweet and the bed and breakfast/orphanage idea is so adorable!

Also, it's no problem for me to hang on to Delta for a little bit longer!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=Mage's Cranberry Gloves][/center] [i]The whole world is against my saving up lair space I'm just gunna try to get enough treasure to expand by this afternoon so it's gunna be really late [/i] @TheAwesoMew
Mage's Cranberry Gloves
The whole world is against my saving up lair space

I'm just gunna try to get enough treasure to expand by this afternoon

so it's gunna be really late

@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Pinkerton really wants you to have new dragons, huh? Well, good thing Tiaka and Samira have set up an orphanage!
Pinkerton really wants you to have new dragons, huh? Well, good thing Tiaka and Samira have set up an orphanage!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=Mage's Cranberry Gloves][item=Microcline] [size=7] [font=Noteworthy] [b]Day I lost track: Happy birthday to you, and you, and youuuuuuuu[/b][font=Noteworthy] [size=1] Delta yawned. She groaned at the sunlight and curled up more, before startling up. Her mouth split into a grin. "Plat! Plat! Plat! PLATANUIM!" The mirror made some noises and flopped out of his bed. "Wahhtt?" he whined. Delta kept poking him. "Remember? You hafta 'Member!" she kept poking until he finally rawred, "What?!" she grinned even more. "It's the big birthday party!" a large 'o' formed on Plat's lips. He two started grinning. Tiaka and Samira had decided to have both Delta's and Plat's birthday parties on the same day to save food and money. Sweet smells drifted from the kitchen area. Samira looked half asleep, witch was unusual, and Tiaka looked wide awake, even more unusual. A stack of asorments of bugs and plants and fish was sitting on the table. Everyone sat down to eat after sharing pleasant looks. Following was hours of chase the firefly, spot the dragon, and catch me if you can. Everything was going as planned, and laughter filled the whole house. As everyone filtered inside, a knock came from outside on the porch. "I'll get it." Samira shouted, and everyone became a bit nervous, but Tiaka led everyone away, while Delta and Plat started to hold a arugment against her about them sharing rooms- ah, the teenager longings. Samira opened the door, to a disgrunted looking skydancer and a small, brown wildclaw hatchling. "What can I do for you sirs?" she asked, dipping down to look at the hatchling for a second before facing the skydancer. "This is an orphanage, right? Well, this guys been at auction for to long. [i]You[/i] take him." the skydancer was snappy and grouchy, not at all like most of there breed. A second later he took off, leaving a mischevious but afraid hatchling and a very startled Samira. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41943488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419435/41943488_350.png[/img] [/url] Note: skydancer doesnt exist [s]i dont think[/s] this is a two in one day since I missed so much, oops @TheAwesoMew [/center]
Mage's Cranberry Gloves Microcline
Day I lost track: Happy birthday to you, and you, and youuuuuuuu
Delta yawned. She groaned at the sunlight and curled up more, before startling up.
Her mouth split into a grin. "Plat! Plat! Plat! PLATANUIM!" The mirror made some noises and flopped out of his bed. "Wahhtt?" he whined. Delta kept poking him. "Remember? You hafta 'Member!" she kept poking until he finally rawred, "What?!"
she grinned even more. "It's the big birthday party!" a large 'o' formed on Plat's lips.
He two started grinning. Tiaka and Samira had decided to have both Delta's and Plat's birthday parties on the same day to save food and money. Sweet smells drifted from the kitchen area. Samira looked half asleep, witch was unusual, and Tiaka looked wide awake, even more unusual. A stack of asorments of bugs and plants and fish was sitting on the table. Everyone sat down to eat after sharing pleasant looks. Following was hours of chase the firefly, spot the dragon, and catch me if you can. Everything was going as planned, and laughter filled the whole house. As everyone filtered inside, a knock came from outside on the porch. "I'll get it." Samira shouted, and everyone became a bit nervous, but Tiaka led everyone away, while Delta and Plat started to hold a arugment against her about them sharing rooms- ah, the teenager longings.

Samira opened the door, to a disgrunted looking skydancer and a small, brown wildclaw hatchling. "What can I do for you sirs?" she asked, dipping down to look at the hatchling for a second before facing the skydancer. "This is an orphanage, right? Well, this guys been at auction for to long. You take him." the skydancer was snappy and grouchy, not at all like most of there breed. A second later he took off, leaving a mischevious but afraid hatchling and a very startled Samira.

41943488_350.png

Note: skydancer doesnt exist i dont think
this is a two in one day since I missed so much, oops
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Nice! That new baby has great colors!
Nice! That new baby has great colors!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Brown brown brown <3 [center][font=Noteworthy][size=7][b]Day XIII: Where did my eye go?[/b][/size][/font][item=Shining Feather Cluster] [size=5] [font=Noteworthy] Samira led the hatchling towards where everyone else was. Delta and Plat were estatic to have a new play mate, but the hatchling looked really nervous and scooted behind Tiaka, the quietest one there. Tiaka turned to look at him. "I'm Tiaka, that's Samira, and Delta, and Plat- who are you?" the hatchling was silent before saying, "Chocolate. Don't eat me." everyone laughed, surprised at the hatchling's witty humor. Chocolate managed a small grin. "Well, Chocolate, do you want some cake?" Chocolate nodded eagerly, and soon everyone was eating cake- each slice could fit all of there diets, but Samira had to rumage around to find a meat suited piece. "Where do you come from, Chocolate?" Samira asked while Tiaka went to prepare a room for him. "On a big mountain!" [s]im making this up[/s] he puffed up his chest. "Bigger than you! But not bigger than meee!" he cried, looking cutely itimidating. Soon he was all settled in. ~~~ Tiaka went through every drawer in the house. No eye. Samira was pacing, stressed. "Where could we have put it?" they spent the whole day searching. They asked Delta and Plat if they'd seen it. They eventually found a tramanitized looking Chocolate holding it. He thrust it towards them and went to his room, not coming out no matter what they said.[/center]
Brown brown brown <3
Day XIII: Where did my eye go? Shining Feather Cluster

Samira led the hatchling towards where everyone else was. Delta and Plat were estatic to have a new play mate, but the hatchling looked really nervous and scooted behind Tiaka, the quietest one there. Tiaka turned to look at him. "I'm Tiaka, that's Samira, and Delta, and Plat- who are you?" the hatchling was silent before saying, "Chocolate. Don't eat me." everyone laughed, surprised at the hatchling's witty humor. Chocolate managed a small grin. "Well, Chocolate, do you want some cake?" Chocolate nodded eagerly, and soon everyone was eating cake- each slice could fit all of there diets, but Samira had to rumage around to find a meat suited piece. "Where do you come from, Chocolate?" Samira asked while Tiaka went to prepare a room for him. "On a big mountain!" im making this up he puffed up his chest. "Bigger than you! But not bigger than meee!" he cried, looking cutely itimidating. Soon he was all settled in.
~~~
Tiaka went through every drawer in the house. No eye. Samira was pacing, stressed.
"Where could we have put it?" they spent the whole day searching. They asked Delta and Plat if they'd seen it.
They eventually found a tramanitized looking Chocolate holding it. He thrust it towards them and went to his room, not coming out no matter what they said.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@TheAwesoMew
there probably gunna be more writing later today..
@TheAwesoMew
there probably gunna be more writing later today..
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png