Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Ive reached writers block..i have a little idea soo its gunnabe short today xd
@TheAwesoMew
Day IX: Let them fill in

After a while of drawing, the topic of where everyone lived came up. It turned out Delta had decided to go exploring one day and gotten a bit lost. She had sent many letters to her parents, and both the family and her agreed that she could explore the world. Samira offered her to come to there place- they were now paying to stay at teh Inn permantly for awhile- and she agreed, chirping gleefully. The three girls started walking home.
Now, one thing that can interest younglings alot, is, of course, other younglings,
and other chat mates, and a place to stay. And one little Mirror knew a opportunity for a home and some chatting when he saw it. He scurried after the group, and screeched quietly to Delta. Soon a make up conversation of random words Delta had learned oer the years and screeches was in order, and the group soon reached the Inn. This time, Tiaka offered the Mirror, who they discovered name was Platinum,
a home aswell. He agreed as soon as he saw the food.
They had quite a feast that night.
Ive reached writers block..i have a little idea soo its gunnabe short today xd
@TheAwesoMew
Day IX: Let them fill in

After a while of drawing, the topic of where everyone lived came up. It turned out Delta had decided to go exploring one day and gotten a bit lost. She had sent many letters to her parents, and both the family and her agreed that she could explore the world. Samira offered her to come to there place- they were now paying to stay at teh Inn permantly for awhile- and she agreed, chirping gleefully. The three girls started walking home.
Now, one thing that can interest younglings alot, is, of course, other younglings,
and other chat mates, and a place to stay. And one little Mirror knew a opportunity for a home and some chatting when he saw it. He scurried after the group, and screeched quietly to Delta. Soon a make up conversation of random words Delta had learned oer the years and screeches was in order, and the group soon reached the Inn. This time, Tiaka offered the Mirror, who they discovered name was Platinum,
a home aswell. He agreed as soon as he saw the food.
They had quite a feast that night.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
You're going to have such a fun little family with Delta, Tiaka, Samira, and Platinum! I wonder what sort of shenanigans the two little hatchlings will get themselves in to?

Also, sorry you've got writers block. Whenever it happens to me, I just mess around with this little game called fighter's block which makes typing more like a game and less like a chore; maybe it can help you?
You're going to have such a fun little family with Delta, Tiaka, Samira, and Platinum! I wonder what sort of shenanigans the two little hatchlings will get themselves in to?

Also, sorry you've got writers block. Whenever it happens to me, I just mess around with this little game called fighter's block which makes typing more like a game and less like a chore; maybe it can help you?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
omerg this is awesome
i already posted though and I have to go soon anyway. Will definitely use this tommorow or later today..
@TheAwesoMew
omerg this is awesome
i already posted though and I have to go soon anyway. Will definitely use this tommorow or later today..
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Well, I hope it ends up being helpful for you!
Well, I hope it ends up being helpful for you!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[item=tanned rogue bracers] ............................................................... u hash gut too be kididn meh AHHHHHJHHHH welp ima just hafta get sum from the ah looks like they be openin a orphangage @TheAwesoMew
Tanned Rogue Bracers
u hash gut too be kididn meh
AHHHHHJHHHH
welp ima just hafta get sum from the ah
looks like they be openin a orphangage
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Oh. My. Goodness.

So many new babies! Watching Samira and Tiaka attempt to take care of not one, not two, but THREE hatchings is gonna be hilarious! I can't wait to see what kind of dragon you end up getting!
Oh. My. Goodness.

So many new babies! Watching Samira and Tiaka attempt to take care of not one, not two, but THREE hatchings is gonna be hilarious! I can't wait to see what kind of dragon you end up getting!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew
So, Ive been thinking- I'm about to get a hatchling from a freind, one of the ones that belong to Magnus in @/AmnesiaDragon's lair. I think I'll use them, to save space and etc xD
@TheAwesoMew
So, Ive been thinking- I'm about to get a hatchling from a freind, one of the ones that belong to Magnus in @/AmnesiaDragon's lair. I think I'll use them, to save space and etc xD
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
A very smart move! I look forward to seeing which one you choose!
A very smart move! I look forward to seeing which one you choose!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew [size=7] [font=Noteworthy] [b] Day X: -Writing coming if I get that hatchie later-[/b] [/size][font=Noteworthy] [size=5] I got a Material [item=Pollen] But, I'm not gunna write until later today...@Novaborn I just need to remind myself, sorry for the ping
@TheAwesoMew
Day X: -Writing coming if I get that hatchie later- I got a Material Pollen But, I'm not gunna write until later today...@Novaborn
I just need to remind myself, sorry for the ping
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Np, I look forward to seeing what you come up with! Just a quick FYI, though: Delta is an adult today, so I can send her over if you have the space. If not, no worries :)
Np, I look forward to seeing what you come up with! Just a quick FYI, though: Delta is an adult today, so I can send her over if you have the space. If not, no worries :)
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11