TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I like Delta to...ima go to bed tho..
I like Delta to...ima go to bed tho..
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I love those names you've found for her! If you're looking for water themed names, I have a few as well:
-Abalone (Abby for short?)
-Tsunami
-Pearl
-Misty
-Rain/ie/y
-Sandy
-Saphhire
-Aquamarine
-Marina
-Shelly
I love those names you've found for her! If you're looking for water themed names, I have a few as well:
-Abalone (Abby for short?)
-Tsunami
-Pearl
-Misty
-Rain/ie/y
-Sandy
-Saphhire
-Aquamarine
-Marina
-Shelly
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
ooOoo
what's your personal favorite?
@TheAwesoMew
ooOoo
what's your personal favorite?
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Hmm, from your list I think Current and Delta are my favs (Current applies to both water and her electric typing) and I think my favorite from my list is either Tsunami or Abalone.
Hmm, from your list I think Current and Delta are my favs (Current applies to both water and her electric typing) and I think my favorite from my list is either Tsunami or Abalone.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Welp, that's three for Delta, although Current does suit both of her traits, witch is cool..))
I GOT A TRINKET YAY ART
Post gunna be even later now hehe..i think ill do Delta to celebrate))
Welp, that's three for Delta, although Current does suit both of her traits, witch is cool..))
I GOT A TRINKET YAY ART
Post gunna be even later now hehe..i think ill do Delta to celebrate))
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
I look forward to seeing the art you do of Delta! I'll go and add that as her name right now!
I look forward to seeing the art you do of Delta! I'll go and add that as her name right now!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew [center][item=Metal Claws][/center] [center][size=7][font=Noteworthy][b]Day VII: Delta's Doodles[/b][/size] [font=Noteworthy][size=5]Tiaka watched as the firework's remains and the rest of the festival's, too, were picked up by various dragons. Samira walked over, and saw them two, but instead of just watching, she thrust Tiaka to go help, before following herself. "Eep!" Tiaka squeeked, while Samira grinned and started picking things up, followed by Tiaka after a few seconds. After they finished cleaning and chatting with the villagers, Tiaka showed a coin she had found on the ground to Samira. As they were walking home, they saw a tiny nocturne drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. "Hey! Hey!" the nocturne called. Samira stopped abruptly and Tiaka bunked into her. They turned to look at the hatchling again, and Samira called out [a bit oddly, her coatl accent would never go away, it seemed..] "Hello!" the nocturne paused, before chirping, "Who?" Tiaka and Samira shared a glance. This one definitely hadn't been around dragons that long, if she didn't know 'are' or 'you'. "We are Samira-" she pointed to herself- "And this is Tiaka. Who are you." the noc grinned and replied "Delta! Come! Show!" Tiaka was the first to look at the nocturne's drawings. There was one she assumed was a self portrait.. [img]https://image.ibb.co/jr1U1T/Screen_Shot_2018_05_18_at_4_18_55_PM.png[/img] (sorry its kinda bad xD) "That's nice.." Tiaka whispered. The noc grinned and said, "I draw if coin!" Samira laughed and Tiaka smiled, before giving the noc the coin. Soon, everyone had a portrait, and Samira and Tiaka had joined in with drawing, aswell. [/center]
@TheAwesoMew
Metal Claws
Day VII: Delta's Doodles

Tiaka watched as the firework's remains and the rest of the festival's, too, were picked up by various dragons. Samira walked over, and saw them two, but instead of just watching, she thrust Tiaka to go help, before following herself.
"Eep!" Tiaka squeeked, while Samira grinned and started picking things up, followed by Tiaka after a few seconds. After they finished cleaning and chatting with the villagers, Tiaka showed a coin she had found on the ground to Samira. As they were walking home, they saw a tiny nocturne drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. "Hey! Hey!" the nocturne called. Samira stopped abruptly and Tiaka bunked into her. They turned to look at the hatchling again, and Samira called out [a bit oddly, her coatl accent would never go away, it seemed..] "Hello!" the nocturne paused, before chirping, "Who?" Tiaka and Samira shared a glance. This one definitely hadn't been around dragons that long, if she didn't know 'are' or 'you'. "We are Samira-" she pointed to herself- "And this is Tiaka. Who are you." the noc grinned and replied "Delta! Come! Show!" Tiaka was the first to look at the nocturne's drawings. There was one she assumed was a self portrait..
Screen_Shot_2018_05_18_at_4_18_55_PM.png (sorry its kinda bad xD) "That's nice.." Tiaka whispered. The noc grinned and said, "I draw if coin!" Samira laughed and Tiaka smiled, before giving the noc the coin. Soon, everyone had a portrait, and Samira and Tiaka had joined in with drawing, aswell.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Love the update and the art! You write hatchlings so well! I look forward to seeing what Delta will contribute to the story!
Love the update and the art! You write hatchlings so well! I look forward to seeing what Delta will contribute to the story!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[item=Chillwind Harpy] Guess what I got... aahhhhhhhhhhh each time i try to clear space the odds are against me.. welp i have one spot [s]i was trying to motivate myself to clean by transporting my dergs to another user ahhhhhhhhhhh [/s] RBG, show your stuff.. MIRROR! now to find one...
Chillwind Harpy
Guess what I got...

aahhhhhhhhhhh each time i try to clear space the odds are against me..
welp i have one spot
i was trying to motivate myself to clean by transporting my dergs to another user ahhhhhhhhhhh
RBG, show your stuff..
MIRROR! now to find one...
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@TheAwesoMew
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif