Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
xD I can't believe how that whole thing timed out! Also, great update for today; that little coatl is just adorable!

Edit: oops, forgot the ping @NovaBorn
xD I can't believe how that whole thing timed out! Also, great update for today; that little coatl is just adorable!

Edit: oops, forgot the ping @NovaBorn
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
haha yeah I may have waited a day and hoped that if that one dragon got sold, she would be the cheapest..

it worked :3
@TheAwesoMew
haha yeah I may have waited a day and hoped that if that one dragon got sold, she would be the cheapest..

it worked :3
@TheAwesoMew
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
No need to ping :D
No need to ping :D
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
[item=Sugary Prickleaf] [font=Noteworthy] [size=7] [b]The Challenge has started.[/b] [/size] [size=5] I will not be posting until I get the necessary item now, unless I feel like it :3 Today, I do 10 matches! After 5 matches, I fled, and I went back later! They both survived!
Sugary Prickleaf The Challenge has started.
I will not be posting until I get the necessary item now, unless I feel like it :3 Today, I do 10 matches! After 5 matches, I fled, and I went back later! They both survived!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Theawsomeow
@Theawsomeow
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Day VI:
Tiaka and Samira had been together for awhile. Both of them had grown to there teenager stages, and both traveled from town to town, staying at jobs before moving on. They asked questions, so many questions they never got to ask as dragonets, and most of all, questions about The Eye. Each time, the old dragon or young, witchever that they asked, shook there heads. There was a Inn in the town they were in now, and they were planning to stay there. News had spread like wildfire about them, from town to town. "There so ever curious. You would think they would have found all the answers in the world by now." was a common conversation lead, and they were curious, indeed. As they walked in, Samira first, walking in boldly, while Tiaka rolled her pearl behind her, dunking down and jerking at every noise. She was still scarred from the accident- Samira knew this, as they had both shared a little about themselves. Samira used to be in a clan, but they kicked her out, accusing her of thievery. When Tiaka asked about it, Samira always rolled her eyes. "They were all a bunch of whinys anyway." They checked in and sleeped through the night.

Day VI:
Tiaka and Samira had been together for awhile. Both of them had grown to there teenager stages, and both traveled from town to town, staying at jobs before moving on. They asked questions, so many questions they never got to ask as dragonets, and most of all, questions about The Eye. Each time, the old dragon or young, witchever that they asked, shook there heads. There was a Inn in the town they were in now, and they were planning to stay there. News had spread like wildfire about them, from town to town. "There so ever curious. You would think they would have found all the answers in the world by now." was a common conversation lead, and they were curious, indeed. As they walked in, Samira first, walking in boldly, while Tiaka rolled her pearl behind her, dunking down and jerking at every noise. She was still scarred from the accident- Samira knew this, as they had both shared a little about themselves. Samira used to be in a clan, but they kicked her out, accusing her of thievery. When Tiaka asked about it, Samira always rolled her eyes. "They were all a bunch of whinys anyway." They checked in and sleeped through the night.

Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@TheAwsomeMeow
@TheAwsomeMeow
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
.....Well I got a Apparel..but there both female..so I'll just breed some dragon in my lair, and make them adopt her... [item=Studious Healer's Mantle] @TheAwesoMeow
.....Well I got a Apparel..but there both female..so I'll just breed some dragon in my lair, and make them adopt her...
Studious Healer's Mantle
@TheAwesoMeow
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
[center][b][font=Noteworthy][size=6]Day VII: My Birthday special! [item=Fallout Streak Pinion][/b][font=Noteworthy][size=5] [b] Tiaka and Samira grinned- they had earned enough money to do something special today. As they passed under the multicolored banner announcing the town fair, they saw grinning dragons and haggling merchants everywhere. They waved to a few dragons they had became familiar with in there first few days staying here. Samira tugged her friend to a stand with a snooty looking pearlcatcher waving everyone in, after they payed him, of course. "Magic show! Surpreme magic, find it here!" he called, and loud chatter and echoes of surprise could be heard from within. Samira thrust the money to the pearlcatcher and her and Tiaka went in. Inside, a dark colored spiral was thrusting balls of purple energy around, thorns moving behind her with every step. Samira watched flabbergasted, Tiaka looked troubled, remembering another show of shadow or perhaps arcane magic that was resting in her satchel..her thoughtfulness was replaced with glee as fireworks could be heard from outside, an the whole crowd surged outward, including the pearlcacther and spiral. Gasps of awe could be heard as colors danced against the night time sky. More magic was being placed, and vines or thorns or a bit of water or a bit of ash was thrown everywhere as they competed humorously. Tiaka hoped one day she could do some type of magic like that. The two friend left empty handed but fullhearted, except for a bracelet Tiaka had bought and a silver earing Samira had bought. [/b] [/center]
Day VII: My Birthday special!
Fallout Streak Pinion

Tiaka and Samira grinned- they had earned enough money to do something special today. As they passed under the multicolored banner announcing the town fair, they saw grinning dragons and haggling merchants everywhere. They waved to a few dragons they had became familiar with in there first few days staying here. Samira tugged her friend to a stand with a snooty looking pearlcatcher waving everyone in, after they payed him, of course. "Magic show! Surpreme magic, find it here!" he called, and loud chatter and echoes of surprise could be heard from within. Samira thrust the money to the pearlcatcher and her and Tiaka went in. Inside, a dark colored spiral was thrusting balls of purple energy around, thorns moving behind her with every step. Samira watched flabbergasted, Tiaka looked troubled, remembering another show of shadow or perhaps arcane magic that was resting in her satchel..her thoughtfulness was replaced with glee as fireworks could be heard from outside, an the whole crowd surged outward, including the pearlcacther and spiral. Gasps of awe could be heard as colors danced against the night time sky. More magic was being placed, and vines or thorns or a bit of water or a bit of ash was thrown everywhere as they competed humorously. Tiaka hoped one day she could do some type of magic like that. The two friend left empty handed but fullhearted, except for a bracelet Tiaka had bought and a silver earing Samira had bought.

Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@TheAwesoMew
@TheAwesoMew
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11