Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@DragonPrincess27 Thank you! I think we'll get along well together. I'm definitely going to give him Trail in the near future. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GiTe2FN.png[/img] He also looks really nice as a Spiral, but for the sake of my wallet I'll leave him a Fae... for now.
@DragonPrincess27
Thank you! I think we'll get along well together.
I'm definitely going to give him Trail in the near future.
GiTe2FN.png
He also looks really nice as a Spiral, but for the sake of my wallet I'll leave him a Fae... for now.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@DragonPrincess27

ugh

I need Lunar
He's so pretty why

Can I also be added to the pinglist??
@DragonPrincess27

ugh

I need Lunar
He's so pretty why

Can I also be added to the pinglist??
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
@DragonPrincess27
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@DragonPrincess27
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@ShatterSoul : I'll send him over to you! :3 And of course I'll add you to the pinglist!

@Wolfyblocks : Added!

I'm gonna have the next part up soon, promise!
@ShatterSoul : I'll send him over to you! :3 And of course I'll add you to the pinglist!

@Wolfyblocks : Added!

I'm gonna have the next part up soon, promise!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks HAH I’m a day late why must I struggle. --------- “Maybe I should stop this.” Daunt whipped around to face Debris, who was again lying on her back and gazing at the stars. “Huh?” ‘Maybe I should stop this,” Debris repeated, turning her head to look over at Daunt. “Maybe I should like… Wait for my charge,” she continued, shifting to lay on her side and face him. “Or do the standard journey. Or see some sorta fortune teller or something. Maybe I’m wrong - maybe my charge isn’t inside of me.” Debris grimaced as Daunt listened intently, and her sigh almost blew him away. “Maybe I should just give up and try something else.” “No!” Daunt immediately replied, using the momentum from the breath to take to the air and fly above her head as she turned to watch him. “You can’t give up! You’ll have your charge; I know it!” Debris blushed slightly and averted her eyes, mumbling now. “I’m starting to feel ridiculous asking all these dragons to have eggs with me… Maybe I just gotta settle down and be normal.” “Normal in what sense?” Daunt asked, crest constantly flashing to keep her attention. “No one here is normal! We’re all lost and travelling and finding things; who says your way isn’t the right way?” He continued, fluttering even faster as he got excited. “I already told you, I think guys should be falling all over each other to be the father of your charge.” “They’re not though,” Debris said without thinking, then found herself blushing again. “You’re… The only guy who ever sought me out,” she continued, looking embarrassed. “It’s one of the things I like about you; it didn’t feel like you were doing me a favor.” This time it was Daunt’s turn to look embarrassed, and his crest shuddered and fell slightly into a more bashful formation. “Yeah well… that’s their problem. They just don’t know when you’re available, maybe,” he said, then suddenly got excited again. “Yeah, they just don’t know!” Debris very suddenly felt afraid of his excitement - he was about to do something ridiculous, she could tell. “What?” “They don’t know, and if you don’t want to keep approaching them, they never will!” Daunt said, loudly, his crest flapping excitedly. “I’ll tell them then!” “What?!” Debris repeated, sitting up in alarm. “Daunt, you don’t-” “I’m gonna be your wingman!” Daunt exclaimed in the most exclamation way a fae can. “The best wingman!” he proclaimed, flying circles around her head as she struggled to watch him before he suddenly tackled her face from the side, causing her to squeak from the sudden face hug. “I’m gonna help you find your charge!” He declared, eyes shimmering from delight at the thought. Seeing just how excited he was to help her and be a part of the whole crazy plan, Debris felt her alarm start to vanish and her lips start to curve into a smile. If he was this happy about it, what could possibly go wrong? “Okay, Daunt, sure. Find me a new nest-buddy.” ------- The next day, Debris was headed over to a nearby sunning area to relax and munch on some stonewash scrubs. Daunt was off finding her a new guy, Fiona was still… somewhere, and Debris figured she should use her newfound alone time to nap and snack and prepare for whoever Daunt brought back for her. Her alone time did not come. “Bri!” “Speak of the devil,” Debris muttered to herself as she cracked open her eyes, seeing Fiona running up. Wait. Running? Fiona was running? Debris sat at attention, looking around for whatever could possibly be making her move. “Fiona, what is it? What’s wrong?” “I, uh,” Fiona started, eyes darting with nervous energy. It was freaking Debris out. “I uh, need your help.” ---------- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] “Holy dear sweet Windsinger,” Debris said, eyes wide. “I know,” Fiona whispered back, staring down at the eggs with her. “Whose are they?” Debris asked, ripping her eyes away from the nest to look over at Fiona. Fiona arched an eyebrow at her, looked around at her surroundings as if to point out this was her den, then back at Debris. Debris huffed and gently hit Fiona. “Well I know they’re yours, holy crap first of all, but who’s the father?” “...” Was Fiona’s reply. Debris stared at her. Fiona stared back. Debris continued to stare. Fiona looked away. Debris continued to stare EVEN MORE, and Fiona finally cracked and groaned, blushing and looking at her wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world. “Lyle. Lyle is the father.” “LYLE???” Debris repeated, recoiling in shock as Fiona hissed and swiped at her. “Lyle?! As in, Oculus’ son, Lyle? Recluse gem watcher, Lyle?” “Ys, oh my gods, shut up!” Fiona exclaimed, whacking Debris again. “He’s… Cool,” she said lamely, blushing hot. “You and Daunt were off running around, having kids, raising kids, being cute, and I just… Ran into him.” “Ran into him?” Debris asked, eye crest raised. “No one can find him, ever, if he doesn’t want to be found.” “I know,” Fiona said, smiling slightly. The sight gave Debris the willies. “He was so confused, I thought it was so funny, we got to talking…” “Looks like you did more than talk,” Debris quipped, grinning widely. Hissing, Fiona actually jumped on her hind legs and landed on Debris’ side. “Shut up, I know!” After and beat, she groaned and dropped her head on Debris’ back. “You have to help me. I have no idea what I’m doing.” Debris giggled and draped her wing around Fiona and nuzzled her, getting another exasperated groan from her. “Of course I’ll help you. Your kids are gonna be so awful, I can’t wait.” Fiona groaned again. --------- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/5healthy_0dead.png[/img] “I can’t believe you,” Fiona said, agape. “[i]Five[/i] eggs, Debris?! My den is gonna get so wrecked!” Holding off on replying, Debris looked around the den she had just laid her nest in. There was almost nothing in it to destroy, and what was in it was mostly in piles in the floor and scattered and disorganized. She was really trying to figure out how the 8 hatchlings that would be hatching soon could destroy it any further. “Oh this is gonna be great,” Daunt said, smiling wide and crest flashing. “I’m still mad at you,” Fiona hissed, eyes narrowed at him. “Like you bring her the most fertile guy in the whole clan to have kids with next.” “What can I say,” Daunt replied with a shrug. “I’m just that good.” “I hate you.” “There was no way I was going to let your children grow up and [i]not[/i] be best friends with mine,” Debris finally said, grinning just as wide as Daunt. Fiona groaned again and laid down around her eggs, glaring at her best friend. “Where is the lucky guy, anyway?” Fiona asked, draping a wing over her three eggs. “I could ask you the same,” Debris replied, getting an even nastier glare, then actually answered. “Alex was… nice. He was kind of a nervous guy. He wanted to tell his sister about the nest.” Fiona snort laughed, and Debris stuck her tongue out at her. “He’s gonna come check in from time to time and he said he’ll definitely be there for the hatching. What about Lyle?” “He’s here,” Fiona replied simply. Debris blinked at her, and Daunt hovered a little closer to Debris and looked around. A moment later, they heard soft wing beats, and both of them shrieked ever so slightly in alarm when the black nocturne landed at Fiona’s side, green eyes fixed on them. “Told you,” Fiona replied triumphantly, looking over at Lyle with a wide grin before she looked back over at Daunt. “You might be right; this is gonna be a good time.” ------ PRAISE WINDSINGER ABOVE WE GOT A FIVE EGG NEST… Sorry this took so long, and sorry Alex didn’t actually appear in the chapter ^^’ (can I actually call it a chapter. yes) He didn’t end up fitting into the story, but he’ll be there. Anyway, I’m hyped as heck for Fiona’s first nest, and they’ll all cameo in Debris’ next hatch day. Thank you all for reading, I cannot wait to see these babies! Oh, here’s Alex by the way [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42167729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/421678/42167729.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]He’s part of a breeding project I got going and he’s a nerd.[/columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/5#post_33845635]<--- Fifth Hatch[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/6#post_34125140]Sixth Hatch --->[/url][/right]
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks

HAH I’m a day late why must I struggle.

“Maybe I should stop this.”

Daunt whipped around to face Debris, who was again lying on her back and gazing at the stars. “Huh?”

‘Maybe I should stop this,” Debris repeated, turning her head to look over at Daunt. “Maybe I should like… Wait for my charge,” she continued, shifting to lay on her side and face him. “Or do the standard journey. Or see some sorta fortune teller or something. Maybe I’m wrong - maybe my charge isn’t inside of me.” Debris grimaced as Daunt listened intently, and her sigh almost blew him away. “Maybe I should just give up and try something else.”

“No!” Daunt immediately replied, using the momentum from the breath to take to the air and fly above her head as she turned to watch him. “You can’t give up! You’ll have your charge; I know it!”

Debris blushed slightly and averted her eyes, mumbling now. “I’m starting to feel ridiculous asking all these dragons to have eggs with me… Maybe I just gotta settle down and be normal.”

“Normal in what sense?” Daunt asked, crest constantly flashing to keep her attention. “No one here is normal! We’re all lost and travelling and finding things; who says your way isn’t the right way?” He continued, fluttering even faster as he got excited. “I already told you, I think guys should be falling all over each other to be the father of your charge.”

“They’re not though,” Debris said without thinking, then found herself blushing again. “You’re… The only guy who ever sought me out,” she continued, looking embarrassed. “It’s one of the things I like about you; it didn’t feel like you were doing me a favor.”

This time it was Daunt’s turn to look embarrassed, and his crest shuddered and fell slightly into a more bashful formation. “Yeah well… that’s their problem. They just don’t know when you’re available, maybe,” he said, then suddenly got excited again. “Yeah, they just don’t know!”

Debris very suddenly felt afraid of his excitement - he was about to do something ridiculous, she could tell. “What?”

“They don’t know, and if you don’t want to keep approaching them, they never will!” Daunt said, loudly, his crest flapping excitedly. “I’ll tell them then!”

“What?!” Debris repeated, sitting up in alarm. “Daunt, you don’t-”

“I’m gonna be your wingman!” Daunt exclaimed in the most exclamation way a fae can. “The best wingman!” he proclaimed, flying circles around her head as she struggled to watch him before he suddenly tackled her face from the side, causing her to squeak from the sudden face hug. “I’m gonna help you find your charge!” He declared, eyes shimmering from delight at the thought.

Seeing just how excited he was to help her and be a part of the whole crazy plan, Debris felt her alarm start to vanish and her lips start to curve into a smile. If he was this happy about it, what could possibly go wrong? “Okay, Daunt, sure. Find me a new nest-buddy.”

The next day, Debris was headed over to a nearby sunning area to relax and munch on some stonewash scrubs. Daunt was off finding her a new guy, Fiona was still… somewhere, and Debris figured she should use her newfound alone time to nap and snack and prepare for whoever Daunt brought back for her.

Her alone time did not come.

“Bri!”

“Speak of the devil,” Debris muttered to herself as she cracked open her eyes, seeing Fiona running up. Wait. Running? Fiona was running? Debris sat at attention, looking around for whatever could possibly be making her move. “Fiona, what is it? What’s wrong?”

“I, uh,” Fiona started, eyes darting with nervous energy. It was freaking Debris out. “I uh, need your help.”

3healthy_0dead.png

“Holy dear sweet Windsinger,” Debris said, eyes wide.

“I know,” Fiona whispered back, staring down at the eggs with her.

“Whose are they?” Debris asked, ripping her eyes away from the nest to look over at Fiona. Fiona arched an eyebrow at her, looked around at her surroundings as if to point out this was her den, then back at Debris. Debris huffed and gently hit Fiona. “Well I know they’re yours, holy crap first of all, but who’s the father?”

“...” Was Fiona’s reply. Debris stared at her. Fiona stared back. Debris continued to stare. Fiona looked away. Debris continued to stare EVEN MORE, and Fiona finally cracked and groaned, blushing and looking at her wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world. “Lyle. Lyle is the father.”

“LYLE???” Debris repeated, recoiling in shock as Fiona hissed and swiped at her. “Lyle?! As in, Oculus’ son, Lyle? Recluse gem watcher, Lyle?”

“Ys, oh my gods, shut up!” Fiona exclaimed, whacking Debris again. “He’s… Cool,” she said lamely, blushing hot. “You and Daunt were off running around, having kids, raising kids, being cute, and I just… Ran into him.”

“Ran into him?” Debris asked, eye crest raised. “No one can find him, ever, if he doesn’t want to be found.”

“I know,” Fiona said, smiling slightly. The sight gave Debris the willies. “He was so confused, I thought it was so funny, we got to talking…”

“Looks like you did more than talk,” Debris quipped, grinning widely.

Hissing, Fiona actually jumped on her hind legs and landed on Debris’ side. “Shut up, I know!” After and beat, she groaned and dropped her head on Debris’ back. “You have to help me. I have no idea what I’m doing.”

Debris giggled and draped her wing around Fiona and nuzzled her, getting another exasperated groan from her. “Of course I’ll help you. Your kids are gonna be so awful, I can’t wait.”

Fiona groaned again.

5healthy_0dead.png

“I can’t believe you,” Fiona said, agape. “Five eggs, Debris?! My den is gonna get so wrecked!”

Holding off on replying, Debris looked around the den she had just laid her nest in. There was almost nothing in it to destroy, and what was in it was mostly in piles in the floor and scattered and disorganized. She was really trying to figure out how the 8 hatchlings that would be hatching soon could destroy it any further.

“Oh this is gonna be great,” Daunt said, smiling wide and crest flashing.

“I’m still mad at you,” Fiona hissed, eyes narrowed at him. “Like you bring her the most fertile guy in the whole clan to have kids with next.”

“What can I say,” Daunt replied with a shrug. “I’m just that good.”

“I hate you.”

“There was no way I was going to let your children grow up and not be best friends with mine,” Debris finally said, grinning just as wide as Daunt. Fiona groaned again and laid down around her eggs, glaring at her best friend.

“Where is the lucky guy, anyway?” Fiona asked, draping a wing over her three eggs.

“I could ask you the same,” Debris replied, getting an even nastier glare, then actually answered. “Alex was… nice. He was kind of a nervous guy. He wanted to tell his sister about the nest.” Fiona snort laughed, and Debris stuck her tongue out at her. “He’s gonna come check in from time to time and he said he’ll definitely be there for the hatching. What about Lyle?”

“He’s here,” Fiona replied simply. Debris blinked at her, and Daunt hovered a little closer to Debris and looked around. A moment later, they heard soft wing beats, and both of them shrieked ever so slightly in alarm when the black nocturne landed at Fiona’s side, green eyes fixed on them.

“Told you,” Fiona replied triumphantly, looking over at Lyle with a wide grin before she looked back over at Daunt. “You might be right; this is gonna be a good time.”

PRAISE WINDSINGER ABOVE WE GOT A FIVE EGG NEST…

Sorry this took so long, and sorry Alex didn’t actually appear in the chapter ^^’ (can I actually call it a chapter. yes) He didn’t end up fitting into the story, but he’ll be there. Anyway, I’m hyped as heck for Fiona’s first nest, and they’ll all cameo in Debris’ next hatch day. Thank you all for reading, I cannot wait to see these babies! Oh, here’s Alex by the way

42167729.png
He’s part of a breeding project I got going and he’s a nerd.

<--- Fifth Hatch

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks Hell yeah 5 hatches let’s go ------- “Hey Zir, look!” “Why are they shaking like that?” “What’s happening inside of them?” Gathered around Debris’ nest of five eggs were three tiny dragons. Two bogsneak girls and one nocturne boy were all whispering and pointing and staring as the five eggs in front of them started to shake and, unbeknownst to them, hatch. “Are they okay?” Fluorite, the middle sibling in both age and size asked. “Yeah,” Alexandrite, the youngest but largest, answered. She really had no idea what was happening, but she was confident she was right. “Mama said eggs are dragons, right? And we’re dragons, and we move, so they’re dragons, so they move!” She declared, looking quite proud of herself. “I don’t know, didn’t mama tell us not to touch them?” Zircon, the nocturne boy and oldest sibling asked. “And we can touch each other, maybe eggs have different dragon rules.” “Yeah, we can’t crack them,” Fluorite agreed, leaning in to look at them. “Mama said if we break them, they could die,” she said, almost to herself. “That sounds serious.” All three of them nodded solemnly. And an egg cracked. All three of them looked over, and saw that some of the eggs were cracking, and cracking meant breaking. Almost all of the eggs were breaking. So all three of them started screaming. Lyle, who had perfected the art of sleeping on the ceiling, actually fell from his perch with an undignified squawk as Debris and Fiona snapped awake, both looking around wildly and blabbering in an attempt to figure out what was happening. Recovering mid-air, Lyle landed on his feet behind the now blubbering children, all bawling apologies and pleas for help. They were all pointing at the eggs and someone was saying something about how they were all dead. As Debris and Fiona scampered over to investigate the children, Lyle leaned over to investigate the eggs. “What?!” The two girls asked the kids as Debris ran over to see her eggs in a panic, Fiona gently nudging the babies and trying to calm them down. “They’re fine,” Lyle told her as she approached, and Debris felt her dizzying fear start to lessen and her heart rate go from caffeinated, panicked hummingbird to just hummingbird. “They thought the eggs were dying cause I told them not to crack them,” Fiona said with a sigh, looking pained as she embraced her snifflinf children. She then craned her neck down to look at them, wearing a tired smile. “But the eggs are fine. They’re going to turn into little dragons like you now.” “Really?” Fluorite asked with a sniff, a three babies looking up at their mother. “Really,” Fiona answered, nuzzling them before pointing over at the nest. “Look, one’s already come out!” “Really?!” All three asked in a shriek, bouncing back from their sadness immediately in trepidation of new friends. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43183952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431840/43183952_350.png[/img] [/url] Debris stopped the three from trampling the child with her tail, moving her grin from her new daughter to the three babies. “Now hold on you three, she’s fresh out of her shell, give her space,” she said, “she’s a lot softer than any of you,” she added, poking Fluorite with her foot and making her giggle as Zircon climbed on her tail to look at the new girl. As the baby crawled over to Debris with a squeak, the second egg had a shell piece fall away, and another little paw poked out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43183953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431840/43183953_350.png[/img] [/url] The second girl came out with a wide yaw, flashing her tiny teeth to the world as she laid in her egg shell remnants. Giggling to herself at her sleepy girl, Debris gently lifted her new daughter out of the shell pieces and pulled her over, finally letting Fiona’s hatchings over to investigate after they promised a million times to be nice and gentle and quiet. They were immediately enraptured as the first hatchling started to sniff them. “She’s even bigger than I am,” Alexandrite whispered in awe. “Oh Gods did I miss it?!” Debris and Fiona turned to look at the entrance to the cave as Lyle flew back in with Alex and Daunt in tow, said spiral looking panicked. Daunt waved and flashed his crest i excitement. “There’s still three to go,” Debris answered, waving back at Daunt and holding up her hand for Alex to run into and wind around. Afterwards, she set it back down on the ground so he could slither off and circle over to his eggs, eyes wide with nerves. “Look, the third one is hatching now,” Debris said, lowering her head down to look at her eggs as Daunt landed on her head. “Two guardians so far?” Daunt asked, looking over the two girls that the hatchlings were still staring at ike animals in a zoo. Before she could answer, the third egg finally split open and fell apart at the imaginary seams, revealing another guardian, this one a boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43183954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431840/43183954_350.png[/img] [/url] “Three, now,” Debris answered, glancing at Alex as he snaked closer to stare, awestruck, at his new son. “He’s much brighter than his sisters,” Daunt commented as Debris gently herded her son to the pack of children she had acquired underneath her. “Are they okay there?” Alex asked, wringing his front hands as he cast his eyes from the kids and Debris repeatedly. “The other three are a bit older than they are…” “They promised to behave,” Fiona answered, eyes narrowed slightly at Alex. “I’d worry more about your last two eggs,” she added as all of her kids agreed that they were gonna behave in a chorus of tiny chirps. Alex cast her another glance before he looked back at his three hatched babies before finally turning his attention back to the last two eggs. Debris had a much harder time tearing her eyes away from Fiona, as Lyle was leaning up against her and she had wrapped a wing around him. She turned away grinning widely as Fiona shot her a death glare “Look,” Daunt said, pointing to the last two eggs. “They’re hatching together!” And indeed, the two last hatchlings hatched together. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43183955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431840/43183955_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43183956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431840/43183956_350.png[/img] [/url] The first one clawed her way out of her shell, slithering on the ground as she struggled to get her legs under her, squeaking up at her father as Alex, now actually tearful, gently helped her up. The second spiral baby came out more floppy and rolled around instead of walking, barely a minute old and already making herself dizzy. Before Debris or Alex could help her up, however, Zircon scampered over to help her up himself, only struggling slightly with her weight as her brought her over to her recently hatched siblings. Luckily for him, he picked the youngest and smallest baby to carry. Everyone almost cried. Except Lyle, who only smiled. Given it was the first time Debris had seen him smile, though, it still felt huge. “That was very sweet of you,” Fiona said as she walked over to the pile of squirming babies, looking down at Zircon with a smile. “I wanted to help,” Zircon answered simply, then breaking into a wide grin as the spiral girl started trying to wind around him, then making him laugh. “She tickles!” Seeing how gently the three older children were treating his new babies, Alex shyly flew over to let the grey spiral girl into the pile, still looking worried as she squirmed her way into the middle of her three much larger siblings however. The bogsneak girls gently picked her up though, and let her squeak and run all over their backs as they both giggled incessantly as the feeling. “See,” Debris finally started, looking over to Fiona again with a wide grin. “I told you having kids at the same time was a great idea.” ----- “So, what are all of their names?” Fiona asked, watching the squirming child pile. Her three were still enraptured with playing with the new babies, so it kept them all occupied for a while. Debris and Alex, who had been muttering together and pointing at various hatchlings for the better part of an hour, both turned around to nod. “After much discussion,” Debris started, emphasizing the must with a playful glance at Alex, who flushed slightly and muttered under his breath as he looked away. “We finally have names for all five of the babies.” With that, Debris gently nodded Daunt off her head so he could fly over to the first girl of the clutch. She was batting at her brother with tiny growls as Fluorite watched over and occasionally bopped her on the nose and was overcome by the both of them for it. “That’s Aska,” Alex started, smiling softly to himself. “She’s named after the ultra matriarch of my family, my mother’s mother’s mother’s and so on and so fourth.” “Mine’s name was Bliss,” Fiona said offhandedly afterwards. When Debris cast her a strange look, she just shrugged. “I got bored one day,” she said, then added with a grimace, “she’s a real pale, pastel, pretty looking pearlcatcher. It’s weird.” Debris laughed, and Daunt went to fly over their second child, this time introducing her himself. “Her name is Dawn,” he started, looking down at the sleeping guardian girl affectionately. “Her wings remind me of the sunrise, and she’s just so gentle so far.” “Cute,” Fiona said distractedly as Lyle dropped down beside her, having descended from the ceiling again to hear the children’s names. Moving on, Daunt flew over to the son, who was currently wrestling with Alexandrite. Alexandrite was letting him win, and giggling as he gnawed on her paw. “That’s Flash.” Debris was the one introducing the child this time, looking pleased with herself. “Because his wings are shiny and catch attention.” Following after that, Daunt started trailing the fist, grey spiral girl, who was hopping all over the ground like a slinky. “The uh, kids had a bit of input in the spiral names,” Debris said with a small laugh, and Fiona rose an eye crest at that. “Her name is Skippy,” Debris started, “because just… look at her,” Debris ended, gesturing to her bouncy baby. Snickering to herself, Fiona then gestured to the last, pink spiral girl as Daunt fluttered over to her. “And her?” “Candy,” Debris answered, watching as her youngest daughter continued to squirm and attempt to coil around Zircon, who had just sat down with her on him at that point. “Because she’s real pink and sweet.” “Fair enough,” Fiona said, and Daunt flew back over to land on Debris’ head once again. Alex watched with side-eye, but otherwise said nothing. Glancing outside and seeing the sun starting to dapple the ground, Fiona groaned, which lead into a wide, teeth flashing yawn. “Gods, it’s morning now… Tell your eggs not to hatch in the middle of the night, Bri.” “I’ll keep the next clutch in line, promise,” Debris said with a snort. Sharing a look, Daunt and Fiona immediately picked up on her hint. This was not the cutch that had her charge in it. But she was going to keep trying. ------- A DAY LATE AGAIN… My laptop started crapping out last night 30 minutes before the rollover and I had to still do the naming, then I worked today and rana round doing chores, so sorry this came out so late ^^’ But I hope you all enjoy this, and I personally think this is one of her best nests of children! The pink babies ar my favorite :3 All five are up for adoption! And honestly so are Fiona’s babies bogsneak girls, btw. I’m gonna hang onto Zircon to try and increase the nocturne numbers in my clan, but this is what they look like. In order, Zircon, Fluorite, Alexandrite. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43156018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/431561/43156018.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43156019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/431561/43156019.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43156020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/431561/43156020.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/6#post_34036412]<---Sixth Mate[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/8#post_34300073]Seventh Mate --->[/url][/right]
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks

Hell yeah 5 hatches let’s go

“Hey Zir, look!”

“Why are they shaking like that?”

“What’s happening inside of them?”

Gathered around Debris’ nest of five eggs were three tiny dragons. Two bogsneak girls and one nocturne boy were all whispering and pointing and staring as the five eggs in front of them started to shake and, unbeknownst to them, hatch.

“Are they okay?” Fluorite, the middle sibling in both age and size asked.

“Yeah,” Alexandrite, the youngest but largest, answered. She really had no idea what was happening, but she was confident she was right. “Mama said eggs are dragons, right? And we’re dragons, and we move, so they’re dragons, so they move!” She declared, looking quite proud of herself.

“I don’t know, didn’t mama tell us not to touch them?” Zircon, the nocturne boy and oldest sibling asked. “And we can touch each other, maybe eggs have different dragon rules.”

“Yeah, we can’t crack them,” Fluorite agreed, leaning in to look at them. “Mama said if we break them, they could die,” she said, almost to herself. “That sounds serious.”

All three of them nodded solemnly.

And an egg cracked.

All three of them looked over, and saw that some of the eggs were cracking, and cracking meant breaking. Almost all of the eggs were breaking.

So all three of them started screaming.

Lyle, who had perfected the art of sleeping on the ceiling, actually fell from his perch with an undignified squawk as Debris and Fiona snapped awake, both looking around wildly and blabbering in an attempt to figure out what was happening.

Recovering mid-air, Lyle landed on his feet behind the now blubbering children, all bawling apologies and pleas for help. They were all pointing at the eggs and someone was saying something about how they were all dead. As Debris and Fiona scampered over to investigate the children, Lyle leaned over to investigate the eggs.

“What?!” The two girls asked the kids as Debris ran over to see her eggs in a panic, Fiona gently nudging the babies and trying to calm them down.

“They’re fine,” Lyle told her as she approached, and Debris felt her dizzying fear start to lessen and her heart rate go from caffeinated, panicked hummingbird to just hummingbird.

“They thought the eggs were dying cause I told them not to crack them,” Fiona said with a sigh, looking pained as she embraced her snifflinf children. She then craned her neck down to look at them, wearing a tired smile. “But the eggs are fine. They’re going to turn into little dragons like you now.”

“Really?” Fluorite asked with a sniff, a three babies looking up at their mother.

“Really,” Fiona answered, nuzzling them before pointing over at the nest. “Look, one’s already come out!”

“Really?!” All three asked in a shriek, bouncing back from their sadness immediately in trepidation of new friends.

43183952_350.png

Debris stopped the three from trampling the child with her tail, moving her grin from her new daughter to the three babies. “Now hold on you three, she’s fresh out of her shell, give her space,” she said, “she’s a lot softer than any of you,” she added, poking Fluorite with her foot and making her giggle as Zircon climbed on her tail to look at the new girl.

As the baby crawled over to Debris with a squeak, the second egg had a shell piece fall away, and another little paw poked out.

43183953_350.png

The second girl came out with a wide yaw, flashing her tiny teeth to the world as she laid in her egg shell remnants. Giggling to herself at her sleepy girl, Debris gently lifted her new daughter out of the shell pieces and pulled her over, finally letting Fiona’s hatchings over to investigate after they promised a million times to be nice and gentle and quiet. They were immediately enraptured as the first hatchling started to sniff them.

“She’s even bigger than I am,” Alexandrite whispered in awe.

“Oh Gods did I miss it?!”

Debris and Fiona turned to look at the entrance to the cave as Lyle flew back in with Alex and Daunt in tow, said spiral looking panicked. Daunt waved and flashed his crest i excitement.

“There’s still three to go,” Debris answered, waving back at Daunt and holding up her hand for Alex to run into and wind around. Afterwards, she set it back down on the ground so he could slither off and circle over to his eggs, eyes wide with nerves. “Look, the third one is hatching now,” Debris said, lowering her head down to look at her eggs as Daunt landed on her head.

“Two guardians so far?” Daunt asked, looking over the two girls that the hatchlings were still staring at ike animals in a zoo. Before she could answer, the third egg finally split open and fell apart at the imaginary seams, revealing another guardian, this one a boy.

43183954_350.png

“Three, now,” Debris answered, glancing at Alex as he snaked closer to stare, awestruck, at his new son.

“He’s much brighter than his sisters,” Daunt commented as Debris gently herded her son to the pack of children she had acquired underneath her.

“Are they okay there?” Alex asked, wringing his front hands as he cast his eyes from the kids and Debris repeatedly. “The other three are a bit older than they are…”

“They promised to behave,” Fiona answered, eyes narrowed slightly at Alex. “I’d worry more about your last two eggs,” she added as all of her kids agreed that they were gonna behave in a chorus of tiny chirps. Alex cast her another glance before he looked back at his three hatched babies before finally turning his attention back to the last two eggs.

Debris had a much harder time tearing her eyes away from Fiona, as Lyle was leaning up against her and she had wrapped a wing around him. She turned away grinning widely as Fiona shot her a death glare

“Look,” Daunt said, pointing to the last two eggs. “They’re hatching together!”

And indeed, the two last hatchlings hatched together.

43183955_350.png

43183956_350.png

The first one clawed her way out of her shell, slithering on the ground as she struggled to get her legs under her, squeaking up at her father as Alex, now actually tearful, gently helped her up. The second spiral baby came out more floppy and rolled around instead of walking, barely a minute old and already making herself dizzy.

Before Debris or Alex could help her up, however, Zircon scampered over to help her up himself, only struggling slightly with her weight as her brought her over to her recently hatched siblings. Luckily for him, he picked the youngest and smallest baby to carry.

Everyone almost cried. Except Lyle, who only smiled. Given it was the first time Debris had seen him smile, though, it still felt huge.

“That was very sweet of you,” Fiona said as she walked over to the pile of squirming babies, looking down at Zircon with a smile.

“I wanted to help,” Zircon answered simply, then breaking into a wide grin as the spiral girl started trying to wind around him, then making him laugh. “She tickles!”

Seeing how gently the three older children were treating his new babies, Alex shyly flew over to let the grey spiral girl into the pile, still looking worried as she squirmed her way into the middle of her three much larger siblings however. The bogsneak girls gently picked her up though, and let her squeak and run all over their backs as they both giggled incessantly as the feeling.

“See,” Debris finally started, looking over to Fiona again with a wide grin. “I told you having kids at the same time was a great idea.”

“So, what are all of their names?” Fiona asked, watching the squirming child pile. Her three were still enraptured with playing with the new babies, so it kept them all occupied for a while.

Debris and Alex, who had been muttering together and pointing at various hatchlings for the better part of an hour, both turned around to nod.

“After much discussion,” Debris started, emphasizing the must with a playful glance at Alex, who flushed slightly and muttered under his breath as he looked away. “We finally have names for all five of the babies.”

With that, Debris gently nodded Daunt off her head so he could fly over to the first girl of the clutch. She was batting at her brother with tiny growls as Fluorite watched over and occasionally bopped her on the nose and was overcome by the both of them for it.

“That’s Aska,” Alex started, smiling softly to himself. “She’s named after the ultra matriarch of my family, my mother’s mother’s mother’s and so on and so fourth.”

“Mine’s name was Bliss,” Fiona said offhandedly afterwards. When Debris cast her a strange look, she just shrugged. “I got bored one day,” she said, then added with a grimace, “she’s a real pale, pastel, pretty looking pearlcatcher. It’s weird.”

Debris laughed, and Daunt went to fly over their second child, this time introducing her himself. “Her name is Dawn,” he started, looking down at the sleeping guardian girl affectionately. “Her wings remind me of the sunrise, and she’s just so gentle so far.”

“Cute,” Fiona said distractedly as Lyle dropped down beside her, having descended from the ceiling again to hear the children’s names.

Moving on, Daunt flew over to the son, who was currently wrestling with Alexandrite. Alexandrite was letting him win, and giggling as he gnawed on her paw. “That’s Flash.” Debris was the one introducing the child this time, looking pleased with herself. “Because his wings are shiny and catch attention.”

Following after that, Daunt started trailing the fist, grey spiral girl, who was hopping all over the ground like a slinky. “The uh, kids had a bit of input in the spiral names,” Debris said with a small laugh, and Fiona rose an eye crest at that. “Her name is Skippy,” Debris started, “because just… look at her,” Debris ended, gesturing to her bouncy baby.

Snickering to herself, Fiona then gestured to the last, pink spiral girl as Daunt fluttered over to her. “And her?”

“Candy,” Debris answered, watching as her youngest daughter continued to squirm and attempt to coil around Zircon, who had just sat down with her on him at that point. “Because she’s real pink and sweet.”

“Fair enough,” Fiona said, and Daunt flew back over to land on Debris’ head once again. Alex watched with side-eye, but otherwise said nothing. Glancing outside and seeing the sun starting to dapple the ground, Fiona groaned, which lead into a wide, teeth flashing yawn. “Gods, it’s morning now… Tell your eggs not to hatch in the middle of the night, Bri.”

“I’ll keep the next clutch in line, promise,” Debris said with a snort. Sharing a look, Daunt and Fiona immediately picked up on her hint. This was not the cutch that had her charge in it.

But she was going to keep trying.

A DAY LATE AGAIN… My laptop started crapping out last night 30 minutes before the rollover and I had to still do the naming, then I worked today and rana round doing chores, so sorry this came out so late ^^’ But I hope you all enjoy this, and I personally think this is one of her best nests of children! The pink babies ar my favorite :3

All five are up for adoption! And honestly so are Fiona’s babies bogsneak girls, btw. I’m gonna hang onto Zircon to try and increase the nocturne numbers in my clan, but this is what they look like. In order, Zircon, Fluorite, Alexandrite.

43156018.png

43156019.png

43156020.png

<---Sixth Mate

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

Why are baby spirals so cute?
@DragonPrincess27

Why are baby spirals so cute?
z9bVpPy.png
@DragonPrincess27

Aww, Flash is such a cute little eyeburner! I'm a little tempted to grab him...
@DragonPrincess27

Aww, Flash is such a cute little eyeburner! I'm a little tempted to grab him...
PQznZys.png
@lilystar6 : Right??? Spirals in general are one of my favorite breeds, if not my favorite at this point. And shout out btw to Skippy and Candy for being Debris' first non-plentiful babies XD

@SariStar : Right??? I really like his weird radioactive wings. *whispers* He wants to run off with you~...
@lilystar6 : Right??? Spirals in general are one of my favorite breeds, if not my favorite at this point. And shout out btw to Skippy and Candy for being Debris' first non-plentiful babies XD

@SariStar : Right??? I really like his weird radioactive wings. *whispers* He wants to run off with you~...

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

I don't even like male Guardians... But he's so cute!

You know what? I think I'll take him. I can at least breed him with Caia...

Candy's also pretty cute!
@DragonPrincess27

I don't even like male Guardians... But he's so cute!

You know what? I think I'll take him. I can at least breed him with Caia...

Candy's also pretty cute!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22