Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FHC] Familiar Hatchery Club
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@Meirya
I don't have a hatchery or project thread as of now but may open up one in the future.
@Meirya
I don't have a hatchery or project thread as of now but may open up one in the future.
@Meirya

Hello again! I'd like to claim the amethyst king, if thats alright? I've never done a breeding project before but I'll try my absolute best to complete it!
@Meirya

Hello again! I'd like to claim the amethyst king, if thats alright? I've never done a breeding project before but I'll try my absolute best to complete it!
mini-graphics-hearts-255275.gif
@Hmm - Awesome! I've got you added!

If you want some ideas, I've been writing a guide / walkthrough while documenting my process with the Almandine Sturgeon project. You by no means must follow it, but it might give you some ideas of where or how you could get started!

Do you have any thread (hatchery, quest log, etc) you'd like me to link to?
@Hmm - Awesome! I've got you added!

If you want some ideas, I've been writing a guide / walkthrough while documenting my process with the Almandine Sturgeon project. You by no means must follow it, but it might give you some ideas of where or how you could get started!

Do you have any thread (hatchery, quest log, etc) you'd like me to link to?
@Meirya

Sadly, I don't, but might open one in the future!
@Meirya

Sadly, I don't, but might open one in the future!
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@meirya

Not currently, no.
I’ll definitely check out your guide, thank you for that! ^^
@meirya

Not currently, no.
I’ll definitely check out your guide, thank you for that! ^^
@Emmie
Hiya! Just wondering if you'd be able to lend me two arcane nests for my Amethyst king project? They're ready to go whenever, but I'm happy to send one pair at a time if you only have limited space available.
@Emmie
Hiya! Just wondering if you'd be able to lend me two arcane nests for my Amethyst king project? They're ready to go whenever, but I'm happy to send one pair at a time if you only have limited space available.
@Hmm
I can do one at a time, but wont be able to breed until tomorrow
@Hmm
I can do one at a time, but wont be able to breed until tomorrow
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@emmie

Alright, sounds good to me!
So shall i send a cr with the first two now, and you can accept when you’re ready?
Or i can just wait till after rollover to send them. Your choice ^^
@emmie

Alright, sounds good to me!
So shall i send a cr with the first two now, and you can accept when you’re ready?
Or i can just wait till after rollover to send them. Your choice ^^
@Hmm
as long as I have them before i hatch my nests tomorrow, it doesnt really matter, just if i dont have them before that, I'll forget....lol
@Hmm
as long as I have them before i hatch my nests tomorrow, it doesnt really matter, just if i dont have them before that, I'll forget....lol
@Meirya
Can I claim the Alstroemeria Fox please?
@Meirya
Can I claim the Alstroemeria Fox please?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52