Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FHC] Familiar Hatchery Club
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Meirya I also think we should let hosts set their own hatchling prices, as some familiar dragons will be more expensive to breed and gene up than others. The acid-serpenta has a basic primary, so it probably shouldn't be as expensive as one with 3 gem genes.

@Lightningwind Thanks for your interest! How do you feel about 30kt for a hatchling?
@Meirya I also think we should let hosts set their own hatchling prices, as some familiar dragons will be more expensive to breed and gene up than others. The acid-serpenta has a basic primary, so it probably shouldn't be as expensive as one with 3 gem genes.

@Lightningwind Thanks for your interest! How do you feel about 30kt for a hatchling?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon
Sounds good to me!
@3idolon
Sounds good to me!
@Lightningwind Great! I'll get them on a nest :)
@Lightningwind Great! I'll get them on a nest :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
The market is ultimately going to set your hatchling prices, and the way things are (volatile sometimes!) you never know how it will go. Breeding subspecies is a dice roll ... something you love may have no takers, something you are only meh about might fly out of the AH. I wouldn't set prices for anyone. You can say 30kt or 50kt or 9kt and they might sell or you might end up exalting them all anyway. Flexibility is important in this market.
The market is ultimately going to set your hatchling prices, and the way things are (volatile sometimes!) you never know how it will go. Breeding subspecies is a dice roll ... something you love may have no takers, something you are only meh about might fly out of the AH. I wouldn't set prices for anyone. You can say 30kt or 50kt or 9kt and they might sell or you might end up exalting them all anyway. Flexibility is important in this market.
duHgkuH.png
Gonna have to agree with the others. Letting users set their own prices and adjust them to what the market wants seems like the best decision -- especially if the owner of the pair ever decides to stop associating with the Familiar Hatchery Club.
Gonna have to agree with the others. Letting users set their own prices and adjust them to what the market wants seems like the best decision -- especially if the owner of the pair ever decides to stop associating with the Familiar Hatchery Club.
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
@Meirya
I'd like to join this project, so please put me on the pinglist (I'm also interested in the scrying challenges, so if there is a seperat pinglist, please add me there too :D)
I'd also like to claim the water sprite pair even thaugh it might take a while to finish it.
@Meirya
I'd like to join this project, so please put me on the pinglist (I'm also interested in the scrying challenges, so if there is a seperat pinglist, please add me there too :D)
I'd also like to claim the water sprite pair even thaugh it might take a while to finish it.
TvGyETb.gif
Sounds good! Thanks for the input, everyone. That was my instinct but I started second guessing myself.

@MissMaira Yay! Yeah, these do take a while. I FINALLY got to breed one of my foundation pairs for my almandine sturgeon project *yesterday*, weeks after claiming them. Iiiit’s gonna take time. I’ll ping you close to the renew mark to get an update. :)
Sounds good! Thanks for the input, everyone. That was my instinct but I started second guessing myself.

@MissMaira Yay! Yeah, these do take a while. I FINALLY got to breed one of my foundation pairs for my almandine sturgeon project *yesterday*, weeks after claiming them. Iiiit’s gonna take time. I’ll ping you close to the renew mark to get an update. :)
@Meirya
I just hope I'm patient enough for this :D
I checked your topic to get an idea on how to start this project, so let's see how this ends :D
But I have some starter dragons already, if you ever want to check on the progress, you can take a look in my quest thread.
@Meirya
I checked your topic to get an idea on how to start this project, so let's see how this ends :D
But I have some starter dragons already, if you ever want to check on the progress, you can take a look in my quest thread.
TvGyETb.gif
[quote name="MissMaira" date="2018-05-11 08:33:34" ]I just hope I'm patient enough for this :D[/quote] I know this feeling D: I am in some ways [i]not[/i] patient enough. Whenever I get impatient, I buy more foundation stock dragons. >_> It's a problem. Especially for my treasure/gem savings. I've added your quest thread under your listing! Do you have a hatchery or anything, or is the quest thread the best place to link?
MissMaira wrote on 2018-05-11 08:33:34:

I know this feeling D: I am in some ways not patient enough. Whenever I get impatient, I buy more foundation stock dragons. >_> It's a problem. Especially for my treasure/gem savings.

I've added your quest thread under your listing! Do you have a hatchery or anything, or is the quest thread the best place to link?
Amberwing Waveskimmer, Amethyst King, and Ancient Fungus have been added to the Familiars listing! Here are the stats on their colors (not even considering genes/breeds) [list][*] Amberwing Waveskimmer: 0 active, 2 exalted [*] Amethyst King: 6 active (3 of which even have active players!), 36 exalted [*] Ancient Fungus: 0 active, 1 exalted[/list] [size=2]@DuskAwakening @Ragnell @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Ketzexi @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Jeraruhh @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira[/size]
Amberwing Waveskimmer, Amethyst King, and Ancient Fungus have been added to the Familiars listing! Here are the stats on their colors (not even considering genes/breeds)
  • Amberwing Waveskimmer: 0 active, 2 exalted
  • Amethyst King: 6 active (3 of which even have active players!), 36 exalted
  • Ancient Fungus: 0 active, 1 exalted

@DuskAwakening @Ragnell @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Ketzexi @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Jeraruhh @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52