Harpoon shot, please!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Aquacoral

Username: Crescentstar711
Reading: Calm Down (this one is 11kt, right? would you take a sketched bust of a dragon as payment? you can check my art shop by clicking the dragon in the middle of my signature. no worries if not though!)
Question: I am feeling quite hampered by stress and cannot seem to identify what's causing it (probably is multiple things, which is what is making it harder). I really want to identify it so I can tackle it move forward. I know it's hurting others around me as much as myself. If you do think that there is a better spread than this one, please let me know.
Notes/Background: Umm, I'm not sure what I should put here and if I should do this in a pm instead >.< Please let me know what you are looking for! I can be an open book (tmi for some people XD), but I'd rather keep it in a pm than a post =)
@Aquacoral

Username: Crescentstar711
Reading: Calm Down (this one is 11kt, right? would you take a sketched bust of a dragon as payment? you can check my art shop by clicking the dragon in the middle of my signature. no worries if not though!)
Question: I am feeling quite hampered by stress and cannot seem to identify what's causing it (probably is multiple things, which is what is making it harder). I really want to identify it so I can tackle it move forward. I know it's hurting others around me as much as myself. If you do think that there is a better spread than this one, please let me know.
Notes/Background: Umm, I'm not sure what I should put here and if I should do this in a pm instead >.< Please let me know what you are looking for! I can be an open book (tmi for some people XD), but I'd rather keep it in a pm than a post =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[center][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/116kj9u.jpg[/img] [sub][i]just harpoon shots though![/i][/sub][/center]
116kj9u.jpg
just harpoon shots though!
Na5WGHa.png
hello! i'd love to get a harpoon shot, please :)
hello! i'd love to get a harpoon shot, please :)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[center][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/116kj9u.jpg[/img][/center]
116kj9u.jpg
Na5WGHa.png
I'd like a harpoon shot please :)
I'd like a harpoon shot please :)
IoOIjjo.png
@Aquacoral

This forum is a bit complicated~ haha
I notice that at the bottom of your tarot post there's an exchange rate – 600t for a Giant Sand Dollar.

Does that mean you can take treasure for Wavecrest Saturnalia currency... so if I gave you treasure you'd give me those back, or is it something to do with your tarot...?
@Aquacoral

This forum is a bit complicated~ haha
I notice that at the bottom of your tarot post there's an exchange rate – 600t for a Giant Sand Dollar.

Does that mean you can take treasure for Wavecrest Saturnalia currency... so if I gave you treasure you'd give me those back, or is it something to do with your tarot...?
[ b ]User ID:[ / b ]374376
[ b ]How many dips:[ / b ]4
[ b ]Amount Due:[ / b ]20g
[ b ]User ID:[ / b ]374376
[ b ]How many dips:[ / b ]4
[ b ]Amount Due:[ / b ]20g
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/116kj9u.jpg[/img] (For harpoon shots only) @tacotwix I will let Aquacoral add/correct me on this, but the exchange rate means that they are accepting Wavecrest currency in exchange for a fortune, at a rate of 600t per giant sand dollar. E.g. if you want a universe spread (30kt), then you could give Aquacoral 50 giant sand dollars as payment instead of the 30k treasure. @Ithelweex Please PM flubi with the information and the 20g in order to receive your fortune. Thank you!
116kj9u.jpg
(For harpoon shots only)

@tacotwix I will let Aquacoral add/correct me on this, but the exchange rate means that they are accepting Wavecrest currency in exchange for a fortune, at a rate of 600t per giant sand dollar. E.g. if you want a universe spread (30kt), then you could give Aquacoral 50 giant sand dollars as payment instead of the 30k treasure.

@Ithelweex Please PM flubi with the information and the 20g in order to receive your fortune. Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14