Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Sunny's Coliseum Egg&Hatch Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@ThousandSunny

please put me on the pinglist, I would love to see what you get!
@ThousandSunny

please put me on the pinglist, I would love to see what you get!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst
Will do!
@Apfelobst
Will do!
Congrats! He's a pretty bab too. :D
Congrats! He's a pretty bab too. :D
@Cakeless
Thanks!
I'm quite pleased with him!
And I hadn't found a dragon I liked with Bee or Filigree yet so I'm extra excited about that.
@Cakeless
Thanks!
I'm quite pleased with him!
And I hadn't found a dragon I liked with Bee or Filigree yet so I'm extra excited about that.
I've just subbed, looking forward to reading more about your challenge. As I never really spent any time on the coliseum when I was first here I'm still trying to get my first three up to level 25. Some of the luck I get though... I've pretty much just hit the Waterway and I got two Rat-Kings, and one Ghost Rat-King in about eight battles. My poor babies really weren't ready for that. I also seem to get a stupid amount of Pohips, but no other bosses so far.
I've just subbed, looking forward to reading more about your challenge. As I never really spent any time on the coliseum when I was first here I'm still trying to get my first three up to level 25. Some of the luck I get though... I've pretty much just hit the Waterway and I got two Rat-Kings, and one Ghost Rat-King in about eight battles. My poor babies really weren't ready for that. I also seem to get a stupid amount of Pohips, but no other bosses so far.
Congrats ^^ Pretty nice hatch too :D

I'm on 67 hours grinded please send help
Congrats ^^ Pretty nice hatch too :D

I'm on 67 hours grinded please send help
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty
Thanks!
Hopefully your hatch will come soon!
@Meowesty
Thanks!
Hopefully your hatch will come soon!
Not quite an egg, but wow! Thanks Woodland Path! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9el2HfT.png[/img] This will help fund those gem genes I want for my Training Fields baby.
Not quite an egg, but wow!
Thanks Woodland Path!
9el2HfT.png
This will help fund those gem genes I want for my Training Fields baby.
Woodland Path is officially taking longer than Training Fields!
Fun stuff.
The last time I did an egg challenge in Woodland Path, I got my egg at the 10358th battle.
I'm curious to see if this go around will take longer or if I'll manage to find an egg soon.
Woodland Path is officially taking longer than Training Fields!
Fun stuff.
The last time I did an egg challenge in Woodland Path, I got my egg at the 10358th battle.
I'm curious to see if this go around will take longer or if I'll manage to find an egg soon.
@Meowesty [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwsmype.png[/img] You got your second one, so I knew my second one was coming soon! Haha
@Meowesty

xwsmype.png

You got your second one, so I knew my second one was coming soon!
Haha
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12