Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Sunny's Coliseum Egg&Hatch Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Kaizu
Thanks!

I'm actually hoping Training Fields takes a little while.
I just finished a long challenge in Woodland Path and I want to stay away for a little longer before I have to go back. Haha
@Kaizu
Thanks!

I'm actually hoping Training Fields takes a little while.
I just finished a long challenge in Woodland Path and I want to stay away for a little longer before I have to go back. Haha
I have tried counting battles in the past, but I can't find a way to do it that works for me. I get distracted easily too, but overall the time is accurate enough for me. I time myself with the stopwatch on my phone, and remove a bit depending on how distracted I have been. I also grind on my phone sometimes and that's hard to time properly and no good way of tracking amount of battles.

Nice loot so far :) I'm not tracking familiars, but I keep them in my hoard untill I'm done so I can count how many I get by the time I get the egg.
I have tried counting battles in the past, but I can't find a way to do it that works for me. I get distracted easily too, but overall the time is accurate enough for me. I time myself with the stopwatch on my phone, and remove a bit depending on how distracted I have been. I also grind on my phone sometimes and that's hard to time properly and no good way of tracking amount of battles.

Nice loot so far :) I'm not tracking familiars, but I keep them in my hoard untill I'm done so I can count how many I get by the time I get the egg.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@ThousandSunny

I know the feeling, I've been working on my determination challenge while I train some dragons that I'm selling to a couple of people XD
@ThousandSunny

I know the feeling, I've been working on my determination challenge while I train some dragons that I'm selling to a couple of people XD
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Meowsty
I have an app! I just need to tap it once every time I click on that next battle button.
It's really handy.
I used it for my last couple challenges.
@Meowsty
I have an app! I just need to tap it once every time I click on that next battle button.
It's really handy.
I used it for my last couple challenges.
yeah I know there is apps for it, I have tried using one. It's just not for me :) It's a pain when I'm hunting for shiny pokemons and keep messing up the counter :'D So for me it's just less of a hassle to keep track of an almost accurate time.
yeah I know there is apps for it, I have tried using one. It's just not for me :) It's a pain when I'm hunting for shiny pokemons and keep messing up the counter :'D So for me it's just less of a hassle to keep track of an almost accurate time.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Meowsty, To each their own, I guess.
Hahaha
Meowsty, To each their own, I guess.
Hahaha
First 1000 battles in Training Fields done!
Got some nice loot already.
Still really excited about the Sweetpuffs.
I ended up with two today!
First 1000 battles in Training Fields done!
Got some nice loot already.
Still really excited about the Sweetpuffs.
I ended up with two today!
2500 battles done!
Got a bunch of familiars and some more apparel.
There was also an Ambush, which was extra nice.
2500 battles done!
Got a bunch of familiars and some more apparel.
There was also an Ambush, which was extra nice.
5500 battles and nothing yet.
Just lots and lots of familiars.
5500 battles and nothing yet.
Just lots and lots of familiars.
I'd love a ping for when you find eggs. I'm following Lourettas challenge too. I didn't know anyone else was playing/suffering the same challenge. =D

I'd consider playing, but I'll never have room to hatch the eggs.
I'd love a ping for when you find eggs. I'm following Lourettas challenge too. I didn't know anyone else was playing/suffering the same challenge. =D

I'd consider playing, but I'll never have room to hatch the eggs.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12