Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Flight Rep Progress
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40057110][img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/f14322_6638abd98e47494e8c18277756032b52~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_523,h_405,al_c/f14322_6638abd98e47494e8c18277756032b52~mv2.png[/img][/url][/center] I've finally figured out an outfit for my Plague girl so now she has finally been added to the thread with all her glory! ^^ I've managed to get enough money to a snapper breed change and now I'm just waiting for my friend to snatch one for me because Light has the Dom discounts. :3 [size=2]@Helsing
f14322_6638abd98e47494e8c18277756032b52~mv2.png

I've finally figured out an outfit for my Plague girl so now she has finally been added to the thread with all her glory! ^^

I've managed to get enough money to a snapper breed change and now I'm just waiting for my friend to snatch one for me because Light has the Dom discounts. :3

@Helsing
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Omg I love it so much?? :o She looks like some super twisted version of red riding hood lol, I really like how the hood darkens her face, she looks super creepy and awesome 8D

Congrats on getting enough for the snapper scroll too!

@Sealterbloind Omg I love it so much?? :o She looks like some super twisted version of red riding hood lol, I really like how the hood darkens her face, she looks super creepy and awesome 8D

Congrats on getting enough for the snapper scroll too!

CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Thanks! ^^ I was super happy how she turned out 83 It's a bit shame that her awesome genes don't show that much, but the outfit just felt so perfect to her that I needed to stick with them instead of showing more of her fleshy looks X3 Besides, she's a professional butcher and meat carver, so she needs a proper working outfit ;P
@Helsing

Thanks! ^^ I was super happy how she turned out 83 It's a bit shame that her awesome genes don't show that much, but the outfit just felt so perfect to her that I needed to stick with them instead of showing more of her fleshy looks X3 Besides, she's a professional butcher and meat carver, so she needs a proper working outfit ;P
@Sealterbloind oh well you can still see which genes she has right :p atleast she has enough swords/knives lol xD
@Sealterbloind oh well you can still see which genes she has right :p atleast she has enough swords/knives lol xD
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Haha, true! X3 She has two knives for a reason: The bigger one is for rough work and the smaller is for more delicate work :>
@Helsing

Haha, true! X3 She has two knives for a reason: The bigger one is for rough work and the smaller is for more delicate work :>
@Sealterbloind That's what you think. I know that she just wields them both at the same time, swinging them around like a maniac. #canon #originallore
@Sealterbloind That's what you think. I know that she just wields them both at the same time, swinging them around like a maniac. #canon #originallore
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Now I really want to draw her in front of all the other flight reps swinging her swords like a crazy person and they all look her like "what the actual f*ck is wrong with you girl?" XD
@Helsing

Now I really want to draw her in front of all the other flight reps swinging her swords like a crazy person and they all look her like "what the actual f*ck is wrong with you girl?" XD
@Sealterbloind
add me to the pinglist? would love to follow your progress :)
@Sealterbloind
add me to the pinglist? would love to follow your progress :)
@Ssplish

Awesome, I'll add you right away! ^u^
@Ssplish

Awesome, I'll add you right away! ^u^
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38350476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383505/38350476_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I managed to get my Ice girl's jaguar and rosette today after selling some of my duplicate familiars that I had lying around my Hoard :') Next up will be saving some treasure for my Lightning rep! [size=2]@Helsing @Ssplish

I managed to get my Ice girl's jaguar and rosette today after selling some of my duplicate familiars that I had lying around my Hoard :') Next up will be saving some treasure for my Lightning rep!

@Helsing @Ssplish
1 2 3 4 5 6