Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Wildclaw Fashion Contest [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brb crying.
Brb crying.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
[size=1][size=1]@Darktipped @Shadowbirch @StarNinja @ArtisticDragonn's @Phrixi @FeralRookie @Isegard @catgame21234 @Meowruff @ThisIsGospel @objecthead @Bogsneaker @Vanshira @brit @DragonWarrior333 @Skydust @Whuffie @JasmineRain @letmeship @IcyWolfDragon @DecemberStar @Rosie1450 @AthenaCorvus @Snow2ballFox @Ironlily @dreamlogic @crazycoolcats @Maltshakes @Vulpess @Shydespair @PinesAwait @LightningFlash12 @LizzardLady @Andrewsarchus @Taiyou @Hisscale @MarinaQuakenbush @SilverFoxDemon @Carolynmbp @Copierthief @Bumpsly @Sybok @rapono @YouOldSerpent @KraalofBhaga @dividedAnimus @BlackandTan @Drakel @Suffer @Fabu @Darktipped @cocobaci @Ssplish @chemtrails @queenmedusozoa @ConceitedCupcake @GiantPandroid @Violetah @Runewander @SilverOtter @Liljanlaulu @Litoriadraconis @reotheleo @Farvel @Shoz @Kairo @cinnamonbits17 @Velsim @LunaSea @Alannaa @GryffonJoi @leilay @bluedragon @amaerin[/size][/size] Hey guys thanks for your patience! The results are in and let me tell you this was no easy vote. Thank you everyone for participating and a big thank you to my judges <3 And without further ado, our winners! [center]1st place goes to Goldenstorm's [b]Abaddon[/b]! Even though we struggled voting for everyone else, Abaddon was the clear winner from the get go. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LFj1Srm.png[/img] 2nd place goes to objecthead's [b]Cavalier[/b] beating his rival by a single vote! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38808105&skin=0&apparel=1748,23292,22658,768,20852,20851,24053,24049,3686,22662&xt=dressing.png[/img] 3rd place goes to ThisIsGospel's [b]Blu[/b]! So close on making 2nd! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355844/35584389_350.png[/img] 4th place is where it got really tricky, there were simply too many stunning beauties. Runewander's [b]Violet[/b] fought long and hard for this spot. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391890/39188962_350.png[/img] 5th was not an easy decision to make either with neither competitor backing down as you can see on the last page. In the end AthenaCorvus' [b]Karys[/b] takes 5th! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385378/38537749_350.png[/img] 6th, the final spot on our podium goes to Litoriadraconis' [b]Waterlily[/b]! It was no easy feat to make it up here. Congrats to everyone! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282245/28224421_350.png[/img][/center] Winners! please list out your prize choices based on your winning rank. For example ThisIsGospel won 3rd place so they would list their top 3 prize choices in order. Example: 1. Dragon of the Day 2. To go with your Suit 3. Let it Flow Within [center][b][size=6]But wait there's more![/b][/size] We have one final vote to make! One more Waterclaw to crown! This is the crowd favorite pick![/center] Tell me who, our 6 winners not included, was your favorite entry? This vote is open to participants [b]only[/b]. If you submitted an entry to this contest you can vote, anyone else will not count. So no inviting friends, sorry. Poll closes at rollover tonight! Please note there are TWO waterclaws named Reaper. Vote Here ---> https://goo.gl/forms/tIqetWh3sHJttgC73
@Darktipped @Shadowbirch @StarNinja @ArtisticDragonn's @Phrixi @FeralRookie @Isegard @catgame21234 @Meowruff @ThisIsGospel @objecthead @Bogsneaker @Vanshira @brit @DragonWarrior333 @Skydust @Whuffie @JasmineRain @letmeship @IcyWolfDragon @DecemberStar @Rosie1450 @AthenaCorvus @Snow2ballFox @Ironlily @dreamlogic @crazycoolcats @Maltshakes @Vulpess @Shydespair @PinesAwait @LightningFlash12 @LizzardLady @Andrewsarchus @Taiyou @Hisscale @MarinaQuakenbush @SilverFoxDemon @Carolynmbp @Copierthief @Bumpsly @Sybok @rapono @YouOldSerpent @KraalofBhaga @dividedAnimus @BlackandTan @Drakel @Suffer @Fabu @Darktipped @cocobaci @Ssplish @chemtrails @queenmedusozoa @ConceitedCupcake @GiantPandroid @Violetah @Runewander @SilverOtter @Liljanlaulu @Litoriadraconis @reotheleo @Farvel @Shoz @Kairo @cinnamonbits17 @Velsim @LunaSea @Alannaa @GryffonJoi @leilay @bluedragon @amaerin

Hey guys thanks for your patience! The results are in and let me tell you this was no easy vote. Thank you everyone for participating and a big thank you to my judges <3

And without further ado, our winners!

1st place goes to Goldenstorm's Abaddon! Even though we struggled voting for everyone else, Abaddon was the clear winner from the get go.

LFj1Srm.png

2nd place goes to objecthead's Cavalier beating his rival by a single vote!

dragon?did=38808105&skin=0&apparel=1748,23292,22658,768,20852,20851,24053,24049,3686,22662&xt=dressing.png

3rd place goes to ThisIsGospel's Blu! So close on making 2nd!

35584389_350.png

4th place is where it got really tricky, there were simply too many stunning beauties. Runewander's Violet fought long and hard for this spot.

39188962_350.png

5th was not an easy decision to make either with neither competitor backing down as you can see on the last page. In the end AthenaCorvus' Karys takes 5th!

38537749_350.png

6th, the final spot on our podium goes to Litoriadraconis' Waterlily! It was no easy feat to make it up here. Congrats to everyone!

28224421_350.png

Winners! please list out your prize choices based on your winning rank. For example ThisIsGospel won 3rd place so they would list their top 3 prize choices in order.

Example:
1. Dragon of the Day
2. To go with your Suit
3. Let it Flow Within

But wait there's more!

We have one final vote to make! One more Waterclaw to crown!
This is the crowd favorite pick!

Tell me who, our 6 winners not included, was your favorite entry? This vote is open to participants only. If you submitted an entry to this contest you can vote, anyone else will not count. So no inviting friends, sorry. Poll closes at rollover tonight! Please note there are TWO waterclaws named Reaper.

Vote Here ---> https://******/forms/tIqetWh3sHJttgC73
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@chocollama
My son got 3rd... Am proud of him

Also hot dang First and Second place are beautiful! As are all of the winners!

1. To go with your Suit
2. Let it Flow Within
3. Dragon of the Day
@chocollama
My son got 3rd... Am proud of him

Also hot dang First and Second place are beautiful! As are all of the winners!

1. To go with your Suit
2. Let it Flow Within
3. Dragon of the Day
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@ThisIsGospel

Congrats on winning!
I noticed that your dragon is wearing an accent, though. I thought that wasn't allowed? :0
@ThisIsGospel

Congrats on winning!
I noticed that your dragon is wearing an accent, though. I thought that wasn't allowed? :0
P8PTesm.png
Congratz to all winners .
Congratz to all winners .
tiEnSNJ.png
@shoz

He wasn't wearing his accent for the contest! I put it back on after judging :)
@shoz

He wasn't wearing his accent for the contest! I put it back on after judging :)
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@ThisIsGospel

ah yes alright ^^
@ThisIsGospel

ah yes alright ^^
P8PTesm.png
Thank you for hosting the contest :D and to the judges!

As for prizes...

1. New Kid On the Block
2. To Go With Your Suit
3. Let It Flow Within
4. Dragon of the Day
Thank you for hosting the contest :D and to the judges!

As for prizes...

1. New Kid On the Block
2. To Go With Your Suit
3. Let It Flow Within
4. Dragon of the Day
Pyhp7X1.png
@chocollama

Whoa, I'm so proud of Karys for making it to fifth place, especially with the tough competition! And you weren't lying when you called the crowd favourite vote "The hardest decision you'll ever make". They are all so beautiful!

Anyway, here are my choices:
1. Joxar's Spare Wardrobe
2. To go with your Suit
3. New Kid on the Block
4. Let it Flow Within
5. Honey you look Marvalous
@chocollama

Whoa, I'm so proud of Karys for making it to fifth place, especially with the tough competition! And you weren't lying when you called the crowd favourite vote "The hardest decision you'll ever make". They are all so beautiful!

Anyway, here are my choices:
1. Joxar's Spare Wardrobe
2. To go with your Suit
3. New Kid on the Block
4. Let it Flow Within
5. Honey you look Marvalous
ZVpCPil.png
Yeah! Pretty much all my favorites made it on the list! :D
Now to go vote for the one that didn't.

Congrats to all the winners!
Yeah! Pretty much all my favorites made it on the list! :D
Now to go vote for the one that didn't.

Congrats to all the winners!
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12