Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | $$$ [Fest Quest] $$$
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][item=Sunchaser Jewelry][size=5][b]Fest Quest[/b][/size][item=Illuminated Armband][/center] It's a good thing I've been around for awhile or else this would be nearly impossible. Goal: 25kg (don't know if this will be enough but it's a start!) [center][size=4][b]100% Complete I have the Sunchaser Jewelry!![/b][/size][/center] Edit: Just need Sunchaser Jewelry now. Fun Fact: I joined during the first festival and was too dumb to know what the heck was going on and thus didn't get any apparel or the light sprite. Fun Fact 2: I actually had a power pack but i accidentally traded it to Crim before that feature was removed. Fun Fact 3: I don't like the sunchaser jewelry, never have. But I would hate to be missing a single piece of fest out of everything ------ [center][item=Light Sprite][size=5][b]Light Sprite Challenge[/b][/size][item=Light Sprite][/center] So, having achieved every familiar other than KS and the Light Sprite, I thought I might as well go for this as well. I'll be doing updates every so often to track progress. I'm planning on saving 50kg (which should be over the amount of an actual sprite). This is gonna take awhile I know, but I'm aiming to get one by the end of the year? maybe sooner? I don't know how much I'll be averaging daily yet Wish me luck! [center][size=4][b]100% Complete[/b][/size] [s]Looking for Light Sprite!!![/s] I [b]have[/b] a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=13910&did=34060668]Light Sprite[/url] Current Strategies: -Selling Coli food -Training Fodder -Glitter & Gloom Hard Mode -Selling art / dragons with art[/center] ----- [center][item=Stone Borer][size=5][b]Stone Borer / Funds Challenge[/b][/size][item=Stone Borer][/center] [s]Trying something else. Now that my funds have been almost [i]completly[/i] drained from purchasing the Frost Delver, I need to restock! That means going into uber selling mode. More art! More adopts! More auctions! I'm going to try and make the most money I can in the next week, starting June 21st and ending on the 28th. While it would make sense to set the goal at 9kg, I don't think I'm gonna make over 1kg each day (lol I wish). So instead I'm going to set it at [b]3,500g[/b] (+ tresure equilalant). I feel that is a bit more achievable, and them I should have enough if I convert all of my treasure into gems. Below, I'll be keeping track of everything I make (that meaning stashing away my 4mil treasure for a bit). I'll try to keep track of how much I make each day and what my plan is for the next day. Wish me luck![/s] [center][b]Total:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 9000 [size=4][b]100% Complete[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H0QBkiR.png[/img][/center] ----- [s]I love familiar collecting, but resently it's come down to just a few bosses that are [i]very[/i] expensive. So, now I'm turning from simply buying them and instead I am trying to get them as coli drops.[/s] [s][b]Update: [/b]These are my last coli familiars! And while I'm thinking I will end up purchasing at least one of them, I'm still going to attempt to do get them as drops.[/s] [center] [b]Current Venue:[/b] [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/golem_workshop/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Quest:[/b] [item=Stone Borer] ----- [b]Day 19[/b] [b]Encounters:[/b] Frost Delver: Stone Borer: [b]Loot:[/b] [item=toolbox]x [item=health potion]x [item=major health potion]x ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/QePfSdf.png[/img] [b]Total Encounters:[/b] Rat King: 92 Ghostly Rat Lord: 96 [img]http://i.imgur.com/oE6O2QI.png[/img] [b]Total Encounters:[/b] Overcharged Silverbeast: 59 Goldenbeast: 69 [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/golem_workshop/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Total Encounters:[/b] Frost Delver: 5 Stone Borer: 4
Sunchaser Jewelry Fest Quest Illuminated Armband

It's a good thing I've been around for awhile or else this would be nearly impossible.

Goal: 25kg (don't know if this will be enough but it's a start!)

100% Complete

I have the Sunchaser Jewelry!!

Edit: Just need Sunchaser Jewelry now.

Fun Fact: I joined during the first festival and was too dumb to know what the heck was going on and thus didn't get any apparel or the light sprite.

Fun Fact 2: I actually had a power pack but i accidentally traded it to Crim before that feature was removed.

Fun Fact 3: I don't like the sunchaser jewelry, never have. But I would hate to be missing a single piece of fest out of everything

Light Sprite Light Sprite Challenge Light Sprite

So, having achieved every familiar other than KS and the Light Sprite, I thought I might as well go for this as well. I'll be doing updates every so often to track progress.

I'm planning on saving 50kg (which should be over the amount of an actual sprite). This is gonna take awhile I know, but I'm aiming to get one by the end of the year? maybe sooner? I don't know how much I'll be averaging daily yet

Wish me luck!

100% Complete

Looking for Light Sprite!!!

I have a Light Sprite

Current Strategies:
-Selling Coli food
-Training Fodder
-Glitter & Gloom Hard Mode
-Selling art / dragons with art

Stone Borer Stone Borer / Funds Challenge Stone Borer

Trying something else. Now that my funds have been almost completly drained from purchasing the Frost Delver, I need to restock! That means going into uber selling mode. More art! More adopts! More auctions! I'm going to try and make the most money I can in the next week, starting June 21st and ending on the 28th.

While it would make sense to set the goal at 9kg, I don't think I'm gonna make over 1kg each day (lol I wish). So instead I'm going to set it at 3,500g (+ tresure equilalant). I feel that is a bit more achievable, and them I should have enough if I convert all of my treasure into gems.

Below, I'll be keeping track of everything I make (that meaning stashing away my 4mil treasure for a bit). I'll try to keep track of how much I make each day and what my plan is for the next day. Wish me luck!

Total:
icon_gems.png 9000

100% Complete

H0QBkiR.png

I love familiar collecting, but resently it's come down to just a few bosses that are very expensive. So, now I'm turning from simply buying them and instead I am trying to get them as coli drops.

Update: These are my last coli familiars! And while I'm thinking I will end up purchasing at least one of them, I'm still going to attempt to do get them as drops.

Current Venue:
_thumbnail.png

Quest:

Stone Borer

Day 19

Encounters:
Frost Delver:
Stone Borer:

Loot:

Toolbox x Health Potion x Major Health Potion x

QePfSdf.png

Total Encounters:
Rat King: 92
Ghostly Rat Lord: 96

oE6O2QI.png

Total Encounters:
Overcharged Silverbeast: 59
Goldenbeast: 69

_thumbnail.png

Total Encounters:
Frost Delver: 5
Stone Borer: 4
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Minor Challenges
Minor Challenges
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 1[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QePfSdf.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Rat King] [b]Encounters:[/b] Rat King: 30 Ghostly Rat King: 27 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Eliminate] [item=Granite Thresher][item=Shale Thresher][item=Shale Thresher][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Crested River Flight][item=goldfin River flight][item=Contaminate][item=enfeeble][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Cumulus Seal][item=greater sandstrike][item=giant white toridae][item=leaf bolt][item=dented iron gorget][item=maren currentfinder][item=magical might fragment][item=crested river flight][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [Item=Waterway Pipe]x26 [item=Burlap Sack]x1 [item=fishscale basket]x1
Day 1

Venue:
QePfSdf.png

Looking For:
Rat King

Encounters:
Rat King: 30
Ghostly Rat King: 27

Loot:

Eliminate

Granite Thresher Shale Thresher Shale Thresher Radioactive Slime Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Noggle Noggle Noggle Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight Contaminate Enfeeble Shale Hybrid Fragment Cumulus Seal Cumulus Seal Greater Sandstrike Giant White Toridae Leaf Bolt Dented Iron Gorget Maren Currentfinder Magical Might Fragment Crested River Flight Shale Hybrid Fragment Radioactive Slime Earthen Acuity Fragment

Waterway Pipe x26 Burlap Sack x1 Fishscale Basket x1
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 2[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QePfSdf.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Rat King] [b]Encounters:[/b] Rat King: 30 Ghostly Rat Lord: 37 [b]Other Loot:[/b] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] [item=Granite Thresher][item=Triple Happiness Chest][item=Sunset Lasher][item=everglade lasher][item=scaleside noggle][item=charged acuity fragment][item=fanrat][item=fanrat][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=Brown River flight][item=maren currentfinder][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=goldfin river flight][item=radioactive slime][item=Hurricane Heart Chest][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Brown River Flight][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=discipline][item=radioactive slime][item=fanrat][item=crested river flight][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=shale thresher][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=silky fanrat][item=Drown][item=contaminate][item=Hurricane Heart Chest][item=Gust Slash][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Wind's Calling Chest][item=radioactive slime][item=scholar][item=Hurricane Heart Chest][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=rainbow sprite][item=Cumulus Seal][item=scarlet flycatcher] [Item=Waterway Pipe]x29 [item=Fishscale Basket]x1 [item=Messengers Scroll]x253 [item=minor health potion]x8
Day 2

Venue:
QePfSdf.png

Looking For:
Rat King

Encounters:
Rat King: 30
Ghostly Rat Lord: 37

Other Loot:

Ghostly Rat Lord

Granite Thresher Triple Happiness Chest Sunset Lasher Everglade Lasher Scaleside Noggle Charged Acuity Fragment Fanrat Fanrat Diseased Acuity Fragment Brown River Flight Maren Currentfinder Blueridge Greatshell Goldfin River Flight Radioactive Slime Hurricane Heart Chest Frozen Acuity Fragment Brown River Flight Shale Hybrid Fragment Discipline Radioactive Slime Fanrat Crested River Flight Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Thresher Aquatic Acuity Fragment Silky Fanrat Drown Contaminate Hurricane Heart Chest Gust Slash Rainbow Sprite Wind's Calling Chest Radioactive Slime Scholar Hurricane Heart Chest Glass Hybrid Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Rainbow Sprite Cumulus Seal Scarlet Flycatcher

Waterway Pipe x29 Fishscale Basket x1 x253 Minor Health Potion x8
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 3[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QePfSdf.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Rat King] [b]Encounters:[/b] Rat King: 8 Ghostly Rat Lord: 5 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Sludge Sifter][item=fanrat][item=maren currentfinder][item=earthen might fragment][item=Triple Happiness Chest][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Berserker][item=fanrat][item=Grey River Flight][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Greater Sandstrike] [Item=Waterway Pipe]x7 [item=Fishscale Basket]x1 [item=Messengers Scroll]x46 [item=minor health potion]x1
Day 3

Venue:
QePfSdf.png

Looking For:
Rat King

Encounters:
Rat King: 8
Ghostly Rat Lord: 5

Loot:

Sludge Sifter Fanrat Maren Currentfinder Earthen Might Fragment Triple Happiness Chest Giant White Toridae Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Scarlet Flycatcher Zephyr Might Fragment Berserker Fanrat Grey River Flight Blueridge Greatshell Giant White Toridae Greater Sandstrike

Waterway Pipe x7 Fishscale Basket x1 x46 Minor Health Potion x1
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 4[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QePfSdf.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Rat King] [b]Encounters:[/b] Rat King: 24 Ghostly Rat Lord: 27 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=cumulus seal][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=rainbow sprite][item=maren shark hunter][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=sunset lasher][item=silky fanrat][item=shale thresher][item=aquatic might fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=windward chest][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Sewer Toridae][item=goldfin river flight][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=greater sandstrike][item=goldfin river flight][item=sewer toridae][item=sharkhunter's crate][item=shock burst][item=fanrat][item=brown river flight][item=maren currentfinder][item=blueridge greatshell][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=aquatic might fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=aquatic might fragment][item=Hurricane Heart Chest] [Item=Waterway Pipe]x29 [item=Messengers Scroll]x162 [item=minor health potion]x7 Bought: [item=Spiney Whale]
Day 4

Venue:
QePfSdf.png

Looking For:
Rat King

Encounters:
Rat King: 24
Ghostly Rat Lord: 27

Loot:

Cumulus Seal Shale Hybrid Fragment Rainbow Sprite Maren Shark Hunter Frozen Might Fragment Sunset Lasher Silky Fanrat Shale Thresher Aquatic Might Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Windward Chest Glass Hybrid Fragment Sewer Toridae Goldfin River Flight Frozen Might Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Scaleside Noggle Greater Sandstrike Goldfin River Flight Sewer Toridae Sharkhunter's Crate Fanrat Brown River Flight Maren Currentfinder Blueridge Greatshell Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Aquatic Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Hurricane Heart Chest

Waterway Pipe x29 x162 Minor Health Potion x7

Bought: Spiney Whale
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 7[/b] Thank you @firstblush for helping me complete part of this challenge! I now have [item=Rat King]
Day 7

Thank you @firstblush for helping me complete part of this challenge!

I now have Rat King
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire Thank you! You helped me get the last familiar I needed from Waterway. And I wish you luck on the rest of the bosses. I worked on getting the GW bosses a while back and it was a very stingy venue. I'm hoping you have much better luck!
@Surefire Thank you! You helped me get the last familiar I needed from Waterway. And I wish you luck on the rest of the bosses. I worked on getting the GW bosses a while back and it was a very stingy venue. I'm hoping you have much better luck!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
[center][b]Day 7[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/oE6O2QI.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [b]Encounters:[/b] Overcharged Silverbeast: 20 Goldenbeast: 23 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Deadwood Boar][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][ITEM=Proto manticore][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=manticore screamer][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Haste][item=windward chest][item=windward chest][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Hippocampus][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=windward chest][item=scratch][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Zalis][item=Anticipate][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Anticipate][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=windward chest][item=Zalis][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt][item=shred][item=Discipline] [item=Terra Cotta Vase]x20 [item=Messengers Scroll]x325 [item=Health Potion]x19 [item=minor health potion]x18 [item=burlap sack]x1
Day 7

Venue:
oE6O2QI.png

Looking For:
Overcharged Silverbeast

Encounters:
Overcharged Silverbeast: 20
Goldenbeast: 23

Loot:

Deadwood Boar Ultramel Amphithere Wind's Prodigy Chest Budwing Morpho Wind's Prodigy Chest Deadwood Boar Glass Hybrid Fragment Proto Manticore Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Manticore Screamer Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Haste Windward Chest Windward Chest Deadwood Boar Hippocampus Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Windward Chest Scratch Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Budwing Morpho Zalis Anticipate Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Anticipate Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Windward Chest Zalis Teardrop Chroma Belt Shred Discipline

Terra Cotta Vase x20 x325 Health Potion x19 Minor Health Potion x18 Burlap Sack x1
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[center][b]Day 8[/b] [b]Venue:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/oE6O2QI.png[/img] [b]Looking For:[/b] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [b]Encounters:[/b] Overcharged Silverbeast: 16 Goldenbeast: 22 [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Petal Jumper][item=Hippocampus][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=King Parda][item=Concentration][item=Teardrop Chroma Choker][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Hurricane Heart Chest][item=shred][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=manticore screamer][item=teardrop chroma wing loop][item=windward chest][item=manticore screamer][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=Parda][item=Regeneration][item=manticore screamer][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=barkback boar][item=wind's prodigy chest][item=Paradise Zalis][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=teardrop chroma earrings][item=King Parda][item=windward chest][item=teardrop chroma necklace][item=Proto Manitcore][item=manticore screamer][item=Anticipate][item=Barkback boar][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=windward chest][item=Proto Manticore][item=teardrop chroma choker][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=Zalis][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=regeneration][item=Proto Manticore][item=Proto Manticore] [item=Terra Cotta Vase]x23 [item=Messengers Scroll]x380 [item=Health Potion]x20 [item=minor health potion]x14
Day 8

Venue:
oE6O2QI.png

Looking For:
Overcharged Silverbeast

Encounters:
Overcharged Silverbeast: 16
Goldenbeast: 22

Loot:

Unhatched Shadow Egg

Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Wind's Prodigy Chest Ultramel Amphithere Petal Jumper Hippocampus Obsidian Hybrid Fragment King Parda Concentration Teardrop Chroma Choker Ultramel Amphithere Hurricane Heart Chest Shred Glass Hybrid Fragment Ringlet Amphithere Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Ultramel Amphithere Manticore Screamer Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Windward Chest Manticore Screamer Ringlet Amphithere Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Parda Regeneration Manticore Screamer Glass Hybrid Fragment Barkback Boar Wind's Prodigy Chest Paradise Zalis Glass Hybrid Fragment Teardrop Chroma Earrings King Parda Windward Chest Teardrop Chroma Necklace Manticore Screamer Anticipate Barkback Boar Glass Hybrid Fragment Ringlet Amphithere Glass Hybrid Fragment Windward Chest Proto Manticore Teardrop Chroma Choker Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Zalis Ultramel Amphithere Regeneration Proto Manticore Proto Manticore

Terra Cotta Vase x23 x380 Health Potion x20 Minor Health Potion x14
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6